The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later I heard my wife pull into out driveway. Without thinking, I hopped up out of the recliner and went out barefoot to go help her bring in the food. It wasn't until I felt the wind blow across my legs and up my dress that I realized what I had done. It was too late to do anything about it now. So, I did my best to act naturally and helped my wide-eyed wife in with lunch. Once we were inside, she started giving me a hard time about how she thought that I didn't want to risk being seen by the neighbors. When I started to defend myself, she got the giggles. She soon regained her composure and we sat down to eat lunch.

During lunch, my wife told me that she wanted us to go out of town to have dinner. Before I could say anything, she told me that she wanted to go with Ally. She also said that she had something special in mind that she wanted us to do while we were out of town. I hesitated for a little bit, but eventually agreed to her requests. Her eyes lit up when I agreed. She then told me that I would not regret it and jumped up to give me a big kiss.

My wife then looked me right in the eyes and told me that she wanted me inside of her right then. So we hastily made our way to the couch. I started to take my dress off and she said that she wanted me to leave it on. She then yanked off my panties and pushed me onto the couch. She then pulled her panties off, hiked up her dress, straddled me and impaled herself on me. She was soon grinding herself up and down on me while moaning for Ally to give her more. I'm not certain, but I think we may have both hit at the same time. Either way, she collapsed onto me and whispered for Ally to just hold her for awhile. So we just stayed there intertwined on the couch for awhile. After some time had passed, we both got up and cleaned ourselves up.

Before heading back into the living room, my wife told me that she needed to go back to town to get me some clothes for dinner and the she needed to take some measurements to make sure that she got me the right sizes. So, she had me strip down to my bra and panties so that she could get more accurate measurements. I accused her of just wanting to see me run around mostly naked. She just blushed and went about taking her measurements. She then asked if I minded hanging out in just my bra and panties until she got back. I told her that I could do that and that I would probably just play on the Xbox until she got back anyways.

As we were heading back towards the living room, my wife told me that my hair was wreck. I told her that she was the one who wrecked it. She laughed and asked if I was complaining. I grinned and told her no. She then told me that I should let her fix it before we go. She also said that if I would just sit in the floor in front of her that she would fix it while I was getting my game started.

I finished turning everything on and got comfortable on a pillow on the floor while my wife ran back and got a brush and whatever else she thought she might need to fix my hair. Moments later she was behind me and asked me what I was playing. I told her that I was going to be playing Fable III and that I was going to start a new game as a female in honor of the weekend. She giggled, but said that she thought that it was great idea.

It didn't take her long until she was done. She asked me to pause the game and then handed me a mirror so that I could see her finished work. She had given me pigtails and had used the pink ribbon from before to tie bows at the base of each one. She told me that she remembered how cute I looked from the night before with my hair like that and that she wanted to come home to the same sight. She then gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed back to town. I'm not sure how long she was gone, because I tend to lose track of time when playing a game on the Xbox.

I heard my wife pull up and she was soon coming through the front door carrying a few bags. I started to help her, but she motioned for me to stay where I was. She said she wanted to go get things set up before she would show me what all she had gotten. So, I turned back around and played for a little while longer.

A few minutes later, she was back in the living room. I looked up to see her stripped down to her bra and the strap-on. She came over to me and uttered two words: suck me. How could I refuse? She sat down in the chair that was behind me, I got up on my knees, and got to work.

I have to admit that I loved the way my hair swayed while I was bobbing up and down on her. Apparently she did, too. She told me how hot it was for her to watch her girlfriend sucking on her and that she was looking forward to pounding my rear.

After I had gotten her pole good and wet with my saliva, she pulled me up and helped me out of my panties. She had me get on all fours in the floor so that she could do me doggy-style. She didn't waste anytime in penetrating me. She pounded me good and I loved every minute of it. She told me how much watching my pigtails sway as she pounded my backdoor, made her want to pound me even more. I gasped and told her not to ever stop. With that, she picked her pace. After a few minutes of that, I hit and amazingly shot my load onto my panties that were on the floor underneath me instead of on our carpeted floor. Apparently, my bucking was enough to send my wife over the edge. She convulsed a few times and the fell on top of me, which sent me to the floor. As she slid off and out of me, she said that we needed go ahead and get some showers as soon as we recovered. I let out an exhausted grunt and just laid there while only barely aware that my cum-covered panties were pressed against my stomach.

I was the first to get up and head to the bathroom. I was already in the bathroom and had the water running before I realized that I had a chance to check out what my wife and bought for me to wear. I had just let my hair down and was thinking of taking a quick peek when she stuck her around the corner and told me that I couldn't look yet and reminded me that it was a surprise. So, I turned around and got in the shower.

Upon leaving the shower, I dried off and headed to the bedroom to see what my wife had bought for me. On the bed were a red lacey bra, matching thong panties, my falsies, a pair of thigh-high black nylons, a denim skirt, sleeveless button-up blouse, a light jacket, and a shoe box. In the shoe box was a pair of black boots with a two-inch heel.

I had just finished zipping up my boots and was debating on whether or not I should go ahead and put the jacket on when my wife came in. She gave an approving look and motioned for me to follow her back to the bathroom so that she could do my hair and makeup.

I sat down and she got to work. I was soon staring at Allison in the mirror. My hair was down with the ends flipped-out a bit and my makeup was much more suited for going out. My wife then came behind me and placed the necklace that I had on before around my neck, attached the clip-on silver hoop earrings, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She told me that I looked great and that I should wait for her in the living room. She also reminded me not to forget my jacket and that I should probably practice walking in my boots. I said that I would and left to her to get her shower.

Sometime later, my wife came in the room dressed in a denim skirt, peasant blouse, cotton sweater, and brown boots with a good three inch heel. Her hair was pulled back into a flipped ponytail. She then tossed me a purse and told me that it was mine and that I needed to keep track of it while we were out. She also told me that she had already put my wallet and some other essentials in it. With that done, we were soon on our way.

It was going to take us about two hours to get to the town where we were going to eat. So, on the way, my wife was giving me some pointers on how I should act and carry myself. She also told me that I need to try to sound more feminine when I talked. Thankfully I was known for doing different voices and impersonations. So, it only took a few tries to find that right voice for Allison. I'm not sure, but I think my wife was even more nervous than I was.

About halfway there, it dawned on me to ask where we were going for dinner. She told me that we were going to one of our favorite steakhouses, but that we were going to go somewhere else first. I asked her where, but all she would say is that it was a surprise.

She was right about the surprise. We pulled up into the parking lot of a tattoo parlor. I gave her a funny look and she said that she wanted us to get our belly-buttons pierced. Before I could object, she told me that we were the only ones that would ever see it since I never ran around without a shirt on, that she thought would it would look really hot on me, and a bunch of other excuses that I can't remember. After about ten minutes or so, I finally gave in. Thankfully there we were the only ones in the parking lot at the time, because I was extremely apprehensive about being found out, especially if I yelled when I got the piercing.

Once inside, my wife told that woman at the desk what we wanted done. We were soon shown a selection of piercings to choose from. Before I could really start looking, my wife had eyed matching barbells with a pink jewel inset on one end. The lady said that she thought that they would be perfect for us. Then came the part I dreaded. She asked for our driver's licenses. I reluctantly reached into my purse and handed her mine. Her eyes got wide for a second and then she handed it back to me like nothing was out of the ordinary. The lady told me that she and my wife used to go to school together and that my wife had called earlier in the day to set things up. She went on to admit that if she hadn't seen my license that she wouldn't have believed that I was really a guy. She then said that we could come back and that she would take care of the piercings herself. Of course, they both wanted me to go first.

A few minutes later, my wife and I both had little pink jewels in our belly-buttons. On the way out I heard the lady ask my wife how she talked me into all of this. My wife's reply was that all it took was a lot of sex. They both giggled at that. The lady then told us that if and when we ever decided to pierce my ears that we should give her a call. My wife told her that we would keep that in mind.

Once we were back in the car, my wife apologized for not telling me about her plans. She said that she figured that if she had told me sooner that one of us might have talked ourselves out of it. I told her that she was probably right. She then told me that she would "apologize" better when we got home later that night. I told her that I looked forward to her "apology." Both of us burst into laughter at that one.

A few minutes later, we were pulling into the steakhouse parking lot. As we were getting out, she reminded me to stay calm and remember what she told me in the car and to use my "Allison" voice. Using that voice, I assured that I would.

Once inside, we only had to wait fifteen minutes for a table. I have to say that it was really weird to have guys watching us as we made our way to our table. A couple of minutes later, our waitress came and took our orders. We sat there and chatted while we waited on our food. I was surreal to hear a feminine voice coming out of my mouth while we talked.

Twenty minutes later, our waitress brought out our food. After she left, my wife reminded me to take smaller bites than I usually did. I just nodded my head. After we were about halfway though with our meal, our waitress informed us that there were a couple of guys at another table that wanted to buy us some drinks. I'm pretty sure I almost choked on the bite I had in my mouth. My wife politely refused and said that we were both already spoken for. The waitress excused herself and went to inform the other table.

I looked up to see my wife grinning from ear to ear. She then asked if I was okay. I told her that I thought so, but that I thought that I might have swallowed that last bite without chewing first. For a second, I thought my wife was going to lose it. She eventually regained her composure and the rest of dinner went off without a hitch. Well, I did almost go into the men's restroom once before we left.

On the way home, my wife bragged on how well I had done and that there were a few times that she forgot she was out with her husband. I told her that I would take that as a compliment. She gave me a devious smile and told me that she had something else that she wanted me to take when we got home. I told her that I was looking forward to it and also reminded her that she still owed me "an apology." She gave me that same look and assured me that she had not forgotten and that that was one of the first things she was planning on taking care of when we got home. I didn't hesitate in asking her if we were home yet. She laughed and told me that we were not quite there yet. That felt like the longest ride home.

Once we pulled into our driveway, my wife told me that she had to change her wardrobe before she could properly give me my "apology" and that I should wait for her in the recliner. I told her okay and that I could hardly wait.

A few minutes later, my patience was rewarded. My wife came in wearing a very sexy satin and lace lavender bustier with matching thong, stockings, sheer robe, and heels. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail. I was speechless as she moved seductively towards me. She then proceeded to do a get down between my legs, hiked my skirt up, pulled my panties to one side, and went down on me.

After she had gotten my member nice and wet, she stood up and slowly removed her robe and panties right in front of me. She then lowered her backdoor onto me and started grinding herself down on me. She looked over her shoulder and told me that I shouldn't be the only girl to get their backdoor invaded. A few minutes later, we were in the floor and I was pounding her backdoor doggy-style. She was meeting me thrust for thrust and begging Ally for more. The next thing I knew, I was filling her with my cream and we were both out of breath.

Once we had recovered, she told me that she had to get cleaned up and that I should meet her in the bedroom in a few minutes. She also told me that she had laid an outfit on the bed for me to put on. I told her that I would and she got up and headed back.

I waited until I heard the bathroom door shut before I went to see what she had planned for me to wear. I looked on the bed and had to stifle a laugh when I saw what was laying there. It was a school girl's outfit. On top was a note that told me to use the lingerie that I was already wearing with this outfit, but to be sure to put on the mary-janes and to put my hair up in pigtails again. The note was signed with a lipstick kiss. After putting on the outfit, I saw why my wife wanted me to get the piercing. The pink jewel really accented my exposed midriff.

A few minutes after I finished getting my hair in pigtails, my wife came in dressed in an almost identical outfit. The only difference was where my outfit had the stereotypical red plaid, hers had blue plaid. I was once again rendered speechless at the sight of my wife.

She walked over to be and gave me a huge hug. She looked up at our reflection in the mirror and told me that we looked like a couple of sluts looking to get laid. I told her that at least one of them was. She laughed and called me slut. I told her that she was the one that had made me one. A few seconds later, we were on the bed making out and groping one another.

After a few minutes, my wife had found a dildo and playfully rubbed it along my thong clad butt crack and against my hole. I involuntarily pushed my backside against it almost every single time. She eventually looked at me and asked if her girl needed something inside her. I hissed out a yes and she said that she was more than happy to oblige. She disappeared for a few moments and came back with a tent under her skirt.

She had me lay on my back with some pillows under my hips. She slid my thong over and eased into my waiting hole. I hissed out another yes. She then proceeded to pound my backdoor until both of us had hit ours. Between our out-of-breath pants, I managed to tell her that I needed that. She then caressed by butt and told me that now I know how she feels some nights. She also said that we should probably get cleaned up so that we could get some rest. I had to reluctantly agree with her.

As we were getting cleaned up, my wife sat me down in chair and made sure to get all the makeup off my face and polish off my fingernails. I have to admit that it kind of made me sad, because I knew that I would have to go back to being a guy the next day. She looked a little saddened by that fact, too.

She then told me that she still wanted to sleep next to Ally that night and said that she gotten me some pajamas to wear tonight. I nodded and started to undo my bra. She stopped me and asked me to wear the bra and falsies under the pajamas, but that the thong was good to go. I told her that I could do that. She then handed me a pair of colorful boyshorts and a matching cami. She changed into sleep-pants and a cami. Moments later, we were snuggled up to each other in bed. A few minutes after that, we were both sounds asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find my wife's arm draped over me and her hand in the front of my panties. I stirred slightly and she started rubbing me. I reached back and started rubbing her backside. Moments later, the bottoms to our pajamas were in the floor and we were on our sides with our heads buried between each other's legs. Neither of us let up until we made the other one hit. She moaned her approval and said that we should probably put our bottoms back on and find something a little more substantial for breakfast. I agreed and we both rolled out of bed.

Breakfast was rather solemn. I eventually spoke up and said that that weekend had been the best one that I could remember having. I also thanked her for having had such a great idea. She smiled, thanked me, and agreed that it was the best one that she could remember, too. She then looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked me what all this meant for our relationship.

I told her that this weekend didn't change anything. We were still a happily married couple. We just happened to be a couple that had found a mutual kink. She smiled, but then asked when we would ever get a chance to explore that kink again. I told her that we could probably work in limited excursions after the kids were asleep and whenever they stayed over at either of our parents' or their friends' houses. She came around the table and gave me a big hug from behind me. She the whispered in my ear that she knew Ally was smart enough to figure it out. I just grinned.

After breakfast, we went about cleaning and putting away everything that might accidently give away the events of the weekend. It was while we were straightening up that my wife asked me I would do her another huge favor. I told her sure. She then told me that she had really enjoyed the way my rear looked in panties. I thanked her for the compliment. She then asked if I would be willing to wear them all the time. I thought for a few minutes and told her that as long as I kept a few pairs of guy undies for doctor's appointments or other occasions that I would be happy to. I think she might have squealed at the comment.

We then got ready to go meet my folks at lunch and pick up the kids.

Our weekend had been much better than I ever could have imagined. My parents noticed that we seemed a lot happier than the last time they had seen us and the kids were just happy to see us. I can't wait to see where things will go the next time we get a weekend alone.

12