The Weekend at Last Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife's lustful desires are put to the test.
2.5k words
4.23
30.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story revolves around personal slavery, BDSM, and Kinky desires. It may not be for some readers.

Thank you for the overwhelming response to all who responded to Part 1. I value all comments. Don’t forget to vote!

* * * * *

Intermission had come and he returned to my side. He didn’t say a word to me. He started to touch me where he beat me earlier. It felt hot, stung a little but, it felt itchy, all in all it felt good to be touched. He reached down and grabbed the veggie and wiggled it back and forth and started pushing it further inside. He undid my knee restraint and I almost fell down when I put my leg down. The veggie was uncomfortable I couldn’t put my legs together properly the thing was just too big. I was now bowlegged. He undid my other leg and wrists restraints.

“Down on all fours,” he demanded.

It was hard to move with the veggie inside. The veggie still taped securely inside my pussy and my ass was still on fire with the Vicks he placed earlier. When he tugged downward he extended my nipples setting them aflame again.

“Wherever I go I want you to follow on your hands and knees.” He made me follow him around the kitchen then the living room before he stopped and sat down.

“Keep crawling around seductively for me and make sure I can see that squash, at all times, sticking out of that pussy of yours. When I call you I want you to come to my side quickly. Do you understand!”? He said sternly.

“Anything to please you sir.” I struggled around my gag to respond.

I crawl a little past him so he could see the squash sticking out the back end of me. He smacked it lightly a few times it felt nice but it sounded hollow when he hit it. I slowly crawled away keeping in mind not to turn my ass end out of his view. I swayed my ass end slowly and invitingly. I maneuvered around the room moving from side to side, all the while, sticking my ass up as high as I could. I would lift my head up from time to time pulling on my nipples. I knew this would please him.

“Get back over to my side slave,” he commanded.

I quickly returned and stopped just in front of him and spread my legs.

“Very good little slave girl. Now I have another present, this one is for your ass!” He glistened.

He started to rub my already burning anus with his finger, and then he placed something cold against an anus and proceeded to penetrate my ass with it. It wasn’t as big as the other veggie I assumed it was a zucchini because of the texture. I didn’t think it was going to go in, because I was already stretched to the fullest from the huge squash. I started to move forward a little and he snapped the leach back tearing at my nipples and I quickly stopped and spread my legs farther apart so he could access my anus with the new veggie. He wasted no time pushing it inside now. With one swift movement the zucchini was inside my anus the only thing you could see was the nub at the end. My body was in shock from the pain. I could feel the zucchini and the squash as they rubbed together.

“What a site, he said, I have never seen your pussy and ass stretched so far at once. I think this will be done more often to you and with bigger items.”

He pulled on the zucchini in and out of my ass making me moan with pain from the Vicks but sheer pleasure from it being so cold. I wanted to cum so bad and I knew I wasn’t allowed yet. He pulled the zucchini out to the edge and held it there he started to shake it at the opening of my anus. He knew by doing this it always made me have an orgasm. He wanted to make me cum so I would be punished again.

Just then, he pushed the zucchini deep into my ass and returned to watching the game again. I was so horny my whole body pulsated with longing for release. I just stayed on all fours looking into the darkness of my blindfold and trying not to slobber all over the place because of the gag. I started to move the zucchini with my anus muscles. I new this would get his attention averted back to me. I could feel the zucchini starting to move a little.

“Very interesting,” he commented. “If it falls out, I just want to let you know that I do have another squash that is bigger and I have no qualms in replacing that zucchini with it.”

Needless to say, I stopped moving it and just kept still and quiet.

While he watched the game he would reach out and give the squash a little shake and try to shove it deeper. Then he would move the zucchini in and out and he would slap my already tender ass just to make sure I was still paying attention. Any time he decided to get up and go for a beer or just to stretch his legs he made sure that I crawled in front of him so he could see the spectacle of both my ass and pussy filled to capacity as I tried to make my way in the darkness. My front half worked fine with the exception of my nipples, but my back half was a waddling on all fours.

It was ten minutes into the third period so I still had some time left before he focused his attentions back to me. We had just returned from the kitchen when he wanted me to climb up onto the couch. (Now crawling around the floor was hard enough). I placed my right leg up onto the couch and he decided to help me along by lifting me up by my squash and zucchini. He pushed both deep inside stretching my pussy and ass even further open. I scrambled up fast; my pussy could only take so much of the huge squash.

“Very good little slave girl, if this keep up and I keep stretching your pussy, maybe tonight I’ll pleasure you with my whole hand inside your pussy and fuck you with my fist.” He scoffed.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing from him. He never once put more than two fingers inside me at once, now he wants to put his whole hand inside!!!

Once I climbed onto the couch he positioned me face down with my arms above my head and my fingers locked, my nipples were rubbing the couch, and my right knee was propped on the back of the couch. He continued to watch the game while he played with my clit and his new toys. At times he would continue to slap my ass or just hold the zucchini at the edge of my hole and move it in a circular motion. He was driving me crazy and he knew it.

When the game was over and his team lost, I knew he would punish me for the loss. He stood up and walked to the front of me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back I thought he was going to rip my nipples clear off my body. He removed the nipple clamp chain that was attached to the gag, and then he removed the gag from my mouth. I moved my jaw trying to remove the stiffness.

“Now little slave girl, I want you to use your mouth and tongue on my asshole don’t forget to stick your tongue in as far as you can.

I placed my mouth over his asshole and started to lick and suck his little buggered hole. My tongue darted wildly around the outside then the tip hit the spot and he started to relax so my tongue could enter him. I pushed my tongue inside his ass; he pulled his cheeks apart more so my tongue could enter him deeper. I pushed my tongue in and out then I started to apply a sucking pressure.

“Yes, that’s it, suck on my asshole… Yes, stick that tongue deeper inside me…. “He moaned. He was getting very horny with my tongue sticking into his hole. His hole started to spasm around my tongue. He moved away from my mouth.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. He demanded. I want you to lick my balls while my cock is deep in your throat.”

He grabbed his cock and rubbed his pre-cum all over my face and tongue. He placed his cock in my mouth and I started to suck on him. I licked and sucked his cock feverishly trying to please him. He placed his hands on either side of my head. He started to slide his cock deeper and deeper. I started to gag and pull back.

“YOU WILL NOT MOVE!” He yelled.

He moved one hand to the back of my head with the other hand he flung his belt across my ass and I jolted forward swallowing him deeper. With each strap getting harder I could feel my throat stretching as I swallowed him deep. My throat was now open to all of his big cock.

“That’s a good slave swallow my big cock… I want to feel your tongue licking my balls…. NOW LICK THEM! He demanded.

I stuck out my tongue and started to lick his balls. I fumbled back and forth with his balls giggling on my tongue.

He moved his big cock out then he slammed back into my throat. As he entered my throat he continued with the strap making me buck towards him even further. His pace started to pick up with each thrust. Then I could feel him grow bigger and I knew he was going to explode.

“SUCK THAT COCK DEEPER, HARDER… MAKE ME CUM DEEP IN YOUR BELLY SLAVE!” He groaned.

His body spasm and jerked, as his cock pulsated with a huge splash of cum deep into my belly. When he was finished Cumming he retracted his spent member from my throat. His cock was still pulsating and producing more jism.

“Now clean him off slave.” He said as he was still gasping for air.

I was breathing very heavy myself as I started to clean my Master.

“Very good little slave girl now I want you to come with me upstairs. I have another surprise for you.” His breathing started returning to normal.

He reached down and removed my blindfold. The light hit my eyes from being in the darkness and made me squint. I bowed my head in submission. He pulled up on the leash for me to stand up. I caught a glimpse of his facial expressions, very sinister. I hadn’t stood upright for a couple of hours so my legs were stiff from being on my knees. He tugged on the leash for me to walk in front of him. (I looked like a cowboy that spent too much time on his horse as I walked.)

He made me walk in front of him so he could push the toys deeper inside me as we went upstairs. As I walked upstairs my ass was in agony every step I took I thought my hole was going to rip wide open every time he twisted the zucchini.

“I want you to stop at the top of the stairs. He chuckled. “You’re going to love this one.”

???? I thought.

He moved in front of me and grabbed the chain that held the clamps to my nipples. I almost screamed out in pain. He led me by my nipples to the bathroom making me walk a couple steps behind him so my nipples were being stretched outward as we walked. He jerked the chain making my boobs bounce and my body contort with each step.

We arrived at the bathroom, finally. He let go of the chain and my nipples were red, swollen and extended. He took hold of my leash and hooked me to the shower handle. “Get into the bathtub so you will be clean for me after your shower.” He stated.

He went into the bedroom and returned with a plastic cup with a small chain on it. He attached it to my nipple chain. It dangled down between my boobs.

“I want this cup filled first with the water from your shower. I WILL know if you filled it after you are done showering. Also, you are to shower like any other but you are not to remove the anything nor are you to sneak an orgasm.” He instructed.

I climbed into the shower and he turned the water on. It was ice cold at first, then it finally started to warm up to become a beautiful warm shower. As the water ran down over my body it started to fill the cup. I was whimpering and groining to accommodate the weight of the water in the cup. I could hear him chuckling to himself. When I adjusted to the weight that was on my nipples I couldn’t believe how long they were being stretched. I was so horny just by looking at them.

I began washing my hair then my hands touched my elongated nipples they stung to the touch but sent shivers throughout my whole body. My soapy hands ran down my naked body slowly and touched my hardened clit. I started to rub my clit a little sending shivers throughout my body. I reached down with my other hand to feel the size of the veggies that were penetrating my pussy and ass. The squash was huge I wiggled it to feel the same sensations he had done so many times earlier. I moved the zucchini around to create a hotter desire with the movement of the squash. I quickly finished washing and continued to rub my already swollen clit, when he slid the shower door open.

“Well, I see you are enjoying yourself!” He stated.

I bowed my head in shame and fear to what he might do next.

He turned off the shower. Then the cold air hit my body making my nipples want to retract. I cringed.

“Good. Let me see the cup.” He demanded. Nice and full, perfect now bend over. I want to see if what you were up to.”

I bent over to show him the view of my behind and he slapped my ass with his open hand on my wet ass. I jarred up quickly and spilled some water.

“Now that wasn’t very smart spilling the water.” He peered right through .

“Now little slave. What to do… What to do…"