The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 02 - Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, Hayley began doing just as she said, eagerly licking the juices off her boyfriend's cock as he thrust in and out of the gorgeous pussy beneath her face, occasionally pausing whenever Kayleigh's tongue stud flicked over her clitoris, the sensation unfamiliar to anything she had ever experienced, but highly pleasurable all the same. Considering this was the first time she had ever done anything more than make out with a girl, Hayley was definitely enjoying herself more than she could have anticipated. Every now and again, Dan would pull his cock out of Kayleigh completely, at which point Hayley would suck it for a few seconds, before giving Kayleigh's pussy a few licks, and guiding him back to the waiting hole beneath her. This carried on for a little while, before Dan removed himself from Kayleigh, moved onto the bed, and sank deep into his girlfriend doggy style.

As Hayley had been focussed on eating the sweet pussy in front of her, this brought an audible gasp as he bottomed out, his length fully inside her while Kayleigh continued playing with her love button. Due to the position, it was easy for Dan to thrust in fully pound into his girlfriend, which resulted in muffled moans each time. This was clearly doing something right, as after only a few thrusts, Kayleigh began arching her back as a huge orgasm hit, the explosion inside her resulting in a torrent of her cum squirting directly onto Hayley's face. Despite this being the first time Hayley had tasted another girl's cum, she kept licking the gorgeous pussy beneath her as though her life depended on it as Dan continued his brutal assault on her own box, whilst feeling another climax rising within herself. The duel stimulation of the cock inside her rubbing on her g-spot and the girl beneath her licking and playing with her clit made sure that she didn't have long to wait as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her, her pussy spasming around her boyfriend's member as it hammered in and out of her.

Once it had subsided, she got up from the position over Kaleigh, and instructed Dan to lay on his back, before positioning herself to sit over his face and telling him she wants to watch as he fucks Kayleigh's tight little pussy again. Their special guest wasted no time in straddling him, letting out a lengthy "Hmmmm" as she slid down his dick, before she began bouncing on him. Dan knew his girlfriend was excited, as she pushed herself harder onto his face, before leaning forward and again taking a nipple in her mouth and gently sucking and nibbling at it whilst Kayleigh first bounced up and down, then grinded her pussy on Dan's tool. Hayley immediately recognised this as one of her favourite positions to orgasm, and reached her hand down, replicated a 'Dr Spock' sign, and slid the hand between her boyfriend's trimmed pubes and Kayleigh's bald slit. This was something Dan had done many times when she was grinding on him, and she loved the feeling it produced, making her cum every time he did it. Apparently Kayleigh felt the same, as despite the fact she had not long started fucking Dan again, in less than a minute her second orgasm of the evening arrived.

Hayley watched on, knowing the incredible feeling currently coursing through the girl impaled on her boyfriend's cock whilst he continued lapping at her pussy for all he was worth. Kayleigh had temporarily stopped grinding herself into the cock and hand beneath her in order to let the orgasm subside, but started bouncing again once she had recovered, and steadily increasing her speed. Leaning in to Hayley, Kayleigh told her that she has also got the implant, and that although Dan was only the third guy she had ever slept with, he was by far the best, and she really wants him to cum in her if Hayley is ok with that.

"If I'm ok with it?" Hayley chuckled, "That's exactly what I want to happen!" "I can't wait to watch him pump you full of his spunk, that will be so hot."

Hearing this whilst he had got a gorgeous girl with possibly the tightest pussy he had ever experienced bouncing on his cock while he continued orally pleasing his girlfriend only served to spur Dan on, and he could feel his jizz rising in his balls. The increasing speed of which Kayleigh was bouncing on his shaft brought him quickly to the point of no return, and encouraged by his girlfriend telling him she wants him to cum inside Kayleigh, Dan duly obliged, shooting spurt after spurt of his load deep inside Kayleigh's love canal. This was clearly appreciated by Kayleigh, as her pussy muscles tightened even more around him, intending to milk every drop from the hard cock inside her.

Once Dan was spent, Hayley watched on from her position still perched on his face as Kayleigh attempted to dismounted him, however this gave Hayley one final idea. She got up and moved herself down the bed, positioning herself just behind Kayleigh's ass, and as soon as Kayleigh lifted off Dan's slightly softening cock, Hayley began lapping at her pussy one final time, her tongue attempting to pull as much of her boyfriend's cum out of Kayleigh as it could. Before this weekend, Hayley had never imagined her boyfriend sleeping with another girl, but right now, she couldn't believe how turned on she was to be licking his cum from the pussy of the girl he had just fucked.

Eventually, as they were all laying on the bed in their post-sex glow, everyone started chatting, and it turned out the three girls were there to celebrate Laura's birthday, but in fact they actually live about 10 miles away from Dan and Hayley. 'Based on how everyone got on, I have a feeling we will be seeing at least Kayleigh again' Dan thought to himself as the girls grabbed their phones and started swapping contact details. Whilst they did this, Dan grabbed his shorts and wandered outside to the balcony for a cigarette, to be met by Jordan and Tom from the apartment next door. They explained that whilst they had both had "A very good night", having sex with the respective girl they went back with (who were both now naked, and asleep on the bed, visible to Dan through the gap in partition and the open blinds), both admitted to being jealous of Dan, for the fact that they both wanted to fuck Hayley again, but even more so that he managed to get a threesome with another girl. Asking Tom for the phone in his hand a second, he took it and keyed in his mobile number, called himself so he could save Tom's, and handed it back to him before walking back inside.

"Well guys, you say you want to fuck Hayley again, I got your number, you never know, I might be in touch!"