The Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend to remember for a very ordinary guy.
1.8k words
3.89
22.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am as ordinary a guy as you'll ever meet. I'm now in my early fifties, slightly overweight and just starting to lose some hair off my greying head, and I DO NOT have an enormous cock to brag about – I have a very average 6-7" cock.

I'm married to Kathy, who is six years younger than me. She, too, is slightly overweight but as attractive to me as the day we met almost 25 years ago. She is 5'2", with warm brunette hair, a fine pair of tits and the perfect ass for a guy like me – just the right size for some ass fun.

And does Kathy like ass fun! The first time we had sex, I had just finished eating her pussy (I absolutely love to eat pussy as this story will show) when she went down on me. I've never heard much about her history prior to meeting me but it included some fine education in the art of fellatio. She brought me to the edge of orgasm more times than I could keep count of before allowing me to cum in her mouth.

Over the years, Kathy and I have had a great sex life. We've done a lot of travelling and had sex in many cities and countries. The greatest thing about my wife is that she is willing to do almost anything at anytime. We've never had any interest in S&M or water games, or other things like that, but just about everything else has been open to us.

One of the things that we found mutually exciting very early in our relationship was that she really enjoyed it when I pay attention to her ass. Squeezing it, rubbing it, licking it, pulling her plump ass cheeks apart and licking around her hole, and pushing my tongue as deep as possible into her anus, these are just a start to some of the ass games we've played.

I've put just about all my fingers up her ass (no, not all at the same time thank you!), my cock of course, several dildos and numerous vegetables (her favourite being a cucumber that made my cock look rather pathetic). On several occasions while she's blowing me, she licks around my asshole, too. This invariably puts me over the top and causes me to blow my load.

Oh, one thing about me that isn't ordinary is my ability to cum. No, I don't pound out cupfuls at a time, but I've always been able to cum almost as often as I want. I can't explain it and I don't exactly know who to go ask about it, but all the same it has come in handy (sorry for the pun) many times over.

Once, a couple years before meeting Kathy, while travelling in Europe, I spend a rather memorable night in the red light district of Amsterdam. Strolling down from my hostel bed at the Hotel Kabul (situated right on the main canal), I soon spotted a particularly sluttish-looking whore behind a window waving to me. She offered oral sex for fifty guilders and I agreed as long as she promised to keep blowing me until I couldn't cum any longer. She agreed, likely figuring this young punk wearing a Canadian flag on his jacket wouldn't last long under her care. Well, she ended up calling a friend over to her cubicle when her mouth got tired because every time I came, I promised I could cum again. Gentlemen, I would dare any man in the world to show me how $25 could be better spent!

Anyways, let's get back to this weekend I want to tell you about. It was the annual weekend get together for Kathy's book club. While they meet every month to discuss books, they go all out once a year and spend a weekend at one person's house getting drunk and acting silly. Note: the book club is all women. This year, we were hosting the weekend. By we, I mean Kathy. It was her show and she had everything pretty well organized. We have large home, our three children are out of the nest, and we had beds for everyone. Kathy had organized a night out at the local racetrack for Saturday festivities and the larder and fridge were packed full with food and drink.

On the Friday afternoon, I got home from work to find my wife frazzled and stressed out. Really, she had everything under control but she was still worried. When I asked her what I could do to help her, she smiled and suggested that I de-stress her the normal way. That I can do, I replied.

I led her over to the couch and pushed her down onto it. As she leaned back into the comfortable cushions, I pulled her legs apart. She was wearing a simple tee shirt that was at least one size too small, so her heavenly breasts were poking out at me. Below the waist, she had on a skirt and bare legs.

Pushing her legs apart, I stuck me head up under the skirt and began to kiss her soft inner thighs. She began to relax at once as I ran my tongue up and down both thighs, reaching almost to her white panties. Every time I got close to that wonderful spot, I could see her pussy hair through the panties.

As she pushed back into the plush cushions, I spread her legs farther apart and began to lick her panties. It wasn't just my saliva that made the panties wet because Kathy's pussy seeps out her delicious juices pretty quickly. It may take a lot of work (well, it really isn't work, is it?) to bring her to orgasm, but she does get wet pretty easily.

Anyways, I lifted her knees up and apart, pushing her hard into the back of the couch. This exposed her entire pelvic area to me. Even in the murkiness of her skirt, I could plainly see her pussy lips and asshole through her panties. I ran my tongue up and down the slot of her lips, pushing tongue and panty inside her. She groaned.

Then, pushing my face under her, my tongue pushed against her rosebud through the panties. At this point, people, I would like to make an argument for the abolition of thongs – there is nothing like working on a beautiful cunt through the flimsy material of cotton panties. Satiny panties provide a great feeling for the ladies, but cotton is just so airy and simple and the feeling on my tongue is divine.

After I had assured myself that her panties couldn't absorb anymore saliva and pussy juice, I pulled them down her legs and threw them behind the couch. Now, before my eyes, was the source of my fantasies and desires – Kathy's tight, furry cunt. I forced her legs back apart and shoved my face into her wetness. The taste – extraordinary! The smell – enticing! The wetness – inspiring!

Kathy was at my complete control. She held her breath as I pushed my nose deep inside her wonderful cunt. Pulling her lips apart with both hands, I pushed my tongue as far as possible into her canal. Then, as I pulled out, I ran my tongue up towards the nub of her clit.

As every guy should know, the clit is so much more than just that little nub that we all like to suck and lick. It actually runs under the skins from the nub down to her hole, which explains why running your tongue up and down her pussy drives a woman crazy.

Mind you, you need the right techniques. And I do have them. I've always loved to eat pussy and have done so on most of the continents and in dozens of different countries. I've eaten the pussies of women of all ages – from the time I was a teenager. I could tell you several stories about the older woman who lived next door to me while I was growing up – she was the one who introduced me to the whole experience.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, I was licking my wife's furry cunt. Anyways, as I paid more and more attention to her exposed clit, I began to slowly push one finger into her ass. She gasped as the thicker knuckle pushed past her sphincter but I was also sucking on her clit so she was a bit overwhelmed.

Still using one hand to hold her cunt lips wide open, I went to task on the pink inside of her lips, soaking it with my saliva as I licked and kissed everywhere. Kathy was beginning to buck her hips in time with the finger I was pulling out and pushing into her butt. When I added a second finger, she shuddered. While I normally can spend hours eating her cunt and bringing her to multiple orgasms, we were under some type of time restriction just then – Kathy was expecting the first arrivals within the next hour.

So, I changed from my usual technique – soft and slow – to a time-proven technique that employed raw power and speed. Nibbling everywhere and pushing my tongue into her dark hole, I literally began to eat her out. Each time I pulled my tongue out of that wonderful place, I was bringing more and more of her tasty juices.

The fingers that were going in and out of her asshole sped up and pushed just a bit deeper. My tongue picked up speed as I sought to taste and lick and suckle on every damn piece of her wonderful pussy.

When I felt that she was close to the edge, I clamped my lips onto her clit and suckled hard. Kathy exploded in orgasm and her body shook violently. I continued to suckle her clit, but now began to alternate that with licks of her soaking wet hole. At the same time, I slowed down my finger fucking in her ass.

I could have just started her up again but, really, this was more of a medicinal orgasm for my wife – to relieve her stress. As I pulled my face out from under her skirt, she smiled at me and sat up to lick her juices off my soaking wet face.

That was when she informed me that she had told the entire book club all about how good I was at eating pussy and how much I enjoyed her ass. I must have blanched at this information, because she quickly reassured me that she hadn't promised these other ladies any special attention from me – but she hadn't ruled it out either!

Six women were staying at me house for the weekend. Six pussies, six pairs of titties, and six asses of varying age, size and firmness. Damn!