The Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of an interesting weekend between sub and his Mistress.
1.1k words
4.28
17.5k
2

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday, 9:00 pm

As you had been commanded me long ago, I stripped naked before turning on the computer. I connected to the chat client, hoping you were already there. Unfortunately, you weren't. I knew you would be there eventually, but you hadn't told me exactly when. As you had directed before, I sat on my hands, palms up, cupped against my ass, and waited.

Twenty minutes later, you arrived. My heart quickened with excitement and anticipation. Not that I wasn't anticipating, anyway. On Thursday nights, you always allowed me to cum.

Any other night that I saw you, I never knew if I was going to be permitted or not. You always made me bring myself to the edge several times, the pressure building and building. On many occasions, you had taken me so close that I felt the cum starting up my cock, but I squeezed it off at the base to keep from cumming. Some nights, you'd relent and eventually let me cum. Other nights, I had to go to bed hard.

But Thursday nights were special. You often had something different for me, and you always let me cum (after several close calls, of course).

This Thursday was especially anticipatory for several reasons. I was taking Friday afternoon off and had no plans until returning to work on Monday, so we had a longer weekend to play online whenever you wished. You had promised a few extra surprises for the weekend, and I was eager to find out what they were. You had also told me that you'd let me in on one or two on Thursday night.

This anticipation was rivaled by the usual Thursday night anticipation, as you hadn't let me cum since Sunday afternoon. Every night that week, you had taken me to the edge many times, but always denied me any final release. In addition, you had made me go to work all week withouut underwear, and go into the bathroom twice a day and stroke right to the edge.

Needless to say, my balls were bursting, and I thought I'd cum right then and there when your name appeared on the chat client.

Even over the computer, you seemed to sense this.

"Hard already?" you typed.

"Yes, Mistress. My cock is very hard for you."

"Good. I want to go to voice for tonight. Put your headphones on."

I eagerly obeyed. This was a rarity, and quite a treat, as I love to listen to you cum -- which you always do when we're together, usually several times.

Time flew by. Listening to you cum over and over, being taken to the edge myself many times. My breathing became more and more ragged every time you made me stop just short of cumming. The next time that I happened to see the clock, it was 10:52. I was happy because you had told me that you'd have to wrap it up by 11:00 tonight. So sometime in the next 8 minutes, I knew you would let me cum for you. You had just stopped me for the ninth time. My breath was coming in gasps; my cock spasming.

"How badly do you want to cum, slave?"

I knew that this question was part of our game. Though I wasn't really playing at all with my answer tonight.

"Sooooooooooo much, Mistress!! My cock is aching to squirt my hot cum for you!"

"What would you do for me if I let you cum?"

"Anything, Mistress. Please let me cum!!"

Not that I didn't mean it, but part of me figured that this answer would lead to some info on part of what would happen this weekend. Usually when I started getting desparate, that's when you'd push my boundaries. Saying those very words on Sunday afternoon is what led to the underwear-less-ness and twice daily trips to the men's room this week.

"Anything, slave?!?!"

"Yes, Mistress!! Anything you want!! I'm yours!!"

"Start stroking your cock again."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, slave, do you have *any* plans for this weekend?"

"No, Mistress."

"So you will be at my beck and call all weekend, to do everything that I command?"

"Yes, Mistress. Ooooh, Mistress, I'm getting close to the edge already."

"You will do anything for me this weekend, regardless of what I ask or say?"

"Yes, Mistress. Absolutely! Ooooh, Mistress -- I can feel the cum starting up my cock."

"No matter what I say?"

"Yes, Mistress. Oooooh, so close!!!!!"

"OK, then slave. The first thing that I'm going to say is this: STOP STROKING NOW!!!!"

I obey, but groan loudly. My cock is spasming.

"Oooooh Mistress! That was SOOOOOOOO intense!! I feel like I'm only one more stroke from cumming!"

"Very good, my slave. Now here is what you will do. First, you will not be permitted that 'one more stroke' tonight."

I groan even more loudly. "But, Mistress ...."

"NO, SLAVE!! You will not talk back to me!!"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I was just going to let you go to sleep tonight, but after that outburst, I may have to punish you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"When we leave here, you will get out the paddle and whack each ass cheek 50 times. You will then sleep on your stomach so that your cock is pressed hard between your body and the matress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now for tomorrow. You WILL wear underwear to work, but it will be your special briefs."

You had made me buy the "special" briefs a couple months ago. They were very restrictive, as they were two sizes too small.

"As soon as you arrive at work, you will go straight to the bathroom. Go to the first available stall. Take off your pants and shirt and hang them on the stall door. Lower your briefs to your knees, facing the door. Stand there, hands at your sides, totally exposed, for 5 minutes. Then close your eyes, think of me, and begin stroking your cock as fast as you can. When you are right on the edge, stop. Pull up the briefs and rub your cock through them, until you cum inside them. I want that cum to run down over your cock and on your belly and down to your balls. When you are done cumming, get dressed and go to work. Whenever possible, press or rub a bit on the outside of your pants, so that you feel the cum all over you."

I gasped a bit. You had made me cum in clothes before, but you had never commanded me to stay in those clothes for hours afterward.

"What is it, slave? Backing out already?"

"Oh, no Mistress. It's just something new!"

"Oh, my dear, dear slave. You ain't seen nothing yet. Good night."