The Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Our submissive gets a break before the big event.
2.9k words
4.26
16.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just finished servicing three customers in quick succession and I haven't gotten a moment's rest before I hear the door to my stall being unlocked. I gulp in an attempt to swallow my fear as well the load from my previous customer.

I'm always wary that one of the staff could come in here in any moment and take advantage of my situation. Well, take advantage of me in a way that ignored the hard limits listed in my contract. But my fears and fantasies are not given enough time to flourish into full blown panic.

The door to my stall creeks open to reveal my mistress, wearing a black t-shirt sheer enough to show her black sports bra underneath, a pair of light grey skinny jeans tucked into her brown suede calf high boots, and her hair is in a messy a-line bob that's just barely long enough to grace her shoulders. I'm filled with relief and then a different type of nervousness.

The door latches shut behind her and with a free hand she pulls her phone out of the duffle bag she's hefting and says, "Oh my, what a cute little mess you've become."

I can't help but smile at the sight of my mistress. Though part of me loves be at the mercy of her when she's in donned in black leather or latex, demanding I grovel at boots with more intimidating heels, I still adore her in her day to day attire. Her entering in her comfortable, casual clothes while the only thing I'm wearing is a leather armbinder, which is strict in every sense of the word, only emphasizes the contrast of our roles.

She drops the duffle bag to her side and positions her phone and herself in front of me, tapping at the screen and taking pictures. "Okay, now a sad one. A serious one. One that looks like you're not having the time of my life."

Trying to hide my giddiness, I grin like an idiot. The butterflies in my stomach always take a while to settle when she's around. I need an acclimate to her being in the room. I try my best to hold my lips together.

"Come now," she says, "All of your more serious pictures get more notes. Try letting your jaw slack. Stick your tongue out a bit. Act like you've just been used excessively. Like it JUST happened. Wonderful, hold that," my mistress finishes taking a few more pictures, squats down to my level and holds her phone out to show me.

I see myself bounded and leashed to a wall. My semi erect cock poking out between my thighs. My magenta lipstick is smeared all around my mouth and my mascara is running down my cheeks. Only the left side of my bangs are messy from the customers, my eyeshadow is a little smudged, and my eyebrows are untouched.

My mistress looks at the pictures again and says, "She's a dirty little slut, isn't she?"

I nod and smile again. I so desperately want to kiss her but I know that wouldn't be appropriate yet. If I've not been given permission to speak yet than I'm probably not allowed to be affectionate.

"You know what would make for an even better picture?" My mistress removes a take out box from the top of her duffle bag and unzips the main pouch, pulling out a spider gag. A thin metal ring with six curved prongs going out in every direction, meant to keep the gag from spinning around when it's in someone's mouth. Most likely my mouth.

"And yes, before you begin to wonder, this was paid for on our account. Your last two customers were very generous tippers, regulars in case you couldn't tell by just their cocks, and you are dangerously close to having evened out our tab. And I know how much you love being 'trapped' here, so I've bought you a few goodies to keep you here till the early morning." I don't feel any need to be reassured that my mistress hasn't made any unwise purchases, but her efforts have settled the butterflies in my belly into something more resembling "warm fuzzies." Though that could just be all the cum.

Holding the gag by the straps and displaying it from every angle, my mistress continues, "Not only would this accessory make for a wonderful picture, but I think there is a customer of this fine establishment waiting in the lounge who would be more than willing to assist with your," waving her hand around my face, "overall look. So, my pet, what do you say? Would you like to service one last cock before you take your break?"

I start to nod, but my mistress ignores me.

"Also, also, not to mention you've serviced nineteen customers since you've started six hours ago, so getting one more would make that an even twenty. And twenty would sound far more impressive than nineteen." My mistress goes on without making eye contact as she rambles. She's trying to get me to interrupt her, to speak, so she could punish me. So I sit there doe eyed and patient as can be.

"Wouldn't that be an enticing post? 'Aspen has sucked 20 dicks and she's still hankering for more! Come on down!' Hankering is not that sexy of a word though. Desperate, maybe? Desperate for more? Would you say you're desperate to suck more cock?"

I bat my messy eyelashes at her.

"So you're up for one more?"

I nod and she gets up to flip the switch near the door to indicate to those in the lounge area that there is someone in a stall waiting and willing to service a customer. My mistress then positions me in front of the gloryhole and herself behind me, strapping the spider gag snuggly in my mouth. The gag puts a strain on the skin of my mouth but it doesn't hurt my jaw. I imagine that would change after half an hour or so.

My mistress finishes buckling the strap right when we hear a knock on the wall from my would-be-twentieth-customer of the night, which doesn't seem like a lot for being here for 6 hours, but it's Friday and this establishment gets far more customers on Saturday and Sunday. Also, in my defense, I'm under strict instructions to take my time with each customer.

In a friendly, domestic voice, my mistress says, "Come iiiiiin."

With one hand my mistress wraps my hair in her fist and grips my throat in the other. My shoulders slack as I feel her pull closer to me, squeezing me between her legs and pushing her breasts against my bound arms. I feel so at ease, so completely under her control. I no longer have the option for doubts or decisions. I feel like I'm an extension of my mistress. Or a tool. A tool with a very simple purpose that I don't even need to try to perform adequately, because my mistress is pulling the strings. I'm so enticed by my mistress's embrace I hardly notice the cock sliding into my pried open mouth.

Even though I'm gasping for air with strings of spit flying about my mouth, I can't remember feeling so calm, so relaxed. I feel so safe in my mistress's grip, and so secure with my place in the world. In this moment the world is so small and simple, and I have value in it. I can do no wrong and no wrong can be done to me

"Just like that," my mistress whispers, "Good girl,"

My eyes are closed and I've drifted away from the problems and complexities and messiness of life and landed right here. This too is messy, but in the best way.

"Good girl Aspen, take it all in. Good girl."

I don't remember hearing a warning knock, but I start to cough as the customer shoots his load down my throat. My mistress pulls me off my customer with the firm grip she still has of my hair, and jerks off the cock, still dripping with my saliva, and helps guide the streams of semen on my face. My mistress keeps my head tilted back so nothing spills past the spider gag.

Unlike the rest of it, the last drops of semen lands neatly in my mouth and my customer's cock retreats back into the hole. My mistress leans me against the the wall and say's into the gloryhole, 'Thank you for your patronage sir. Please do come again."

I'd smile if the gag allowed it.

My mistress positions me next the glory hole and poses me as she sees' fit. After taking a few pictures, saying, "Such a pretty little cum slut," she once more shows me her handwork.

My image is a mess. My makeup is all the more smeared, my hair is quite disheveled after being under my mistress' grip, and there are three 'clean' streaks of cum across my face. And a whole lot more pooled and dripping from my gagged mouth.

My mistress smiles, "That's a profile pic if I'd ever seen one."

--

After scooping the cum that didn't make it into my mouth, into my mouth, and after I licked my mistress's fingers as best I could through the gag and for as long as she would let me, I was allowed to swallow the load.

Before she'd removed the spider gag and I had a chance to show my manners, my Mistress asks, "What do you say?"

"Thank you mistress," I gasp.

She places her hand under my chin and says, "Good girl."

I let her support the weight of my head and I nuzzle my face into her palm.

She sits in the folding chair and unhooks my collar from the leash so I can scoot closer and rest my head in her lap. She strokes my hair from my brow to behind my ear with one hand and reaches into into the duffle bag with the other, collecting a fresh towel, makeup wipes, a water bottle and a jar of moisturizing cream. After getting enough makeup and cum off with the wipes, my mistress gets the towel damp and scrubs out the rest, particularly focusing on the semen that had dried in my hair.

Once I'm clean as can be without a long shower, my mistress scoops out a small amount of the moisturizer and applies it on my cheeks, spreading it out in soft circular motions across my face and neck. She makes a bad joke about giving me a facial after a facial and takes her time brushing my hair

Finishing up my hair, braiding and pinning my bangs to the side, my mistress asks, "Have you been having fun?"

I smile and nod.

"You need to go potty?"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Are you thirsty? Hungry?"

I nod.

"Even after all that cum in your belly?"

I smile wider and nod again.

"Would you like out of the binder?"

My mistress smirks when I shake my head and twists me around so I'm leaning back between her legs and facing forward. She brings a clear baby bottle filled with water out of the duffle bag and holds it in front of my mouth. She wraps she other arm around me and cups my throat, but doesn't grip as roughly as when I was sucking cock. I try to move forward and suck from the bottle, but my mistress pulls the bottle just out of reach. When I try even harder to move forward, my mistress holds me back, applying a bit more pressure on my throat.

As content with my Mistress is with pampering me, she likes to do so while asserting as much dominance and control as possible. And I am more than happy to be on the receiving end and be reminded of who I belong to. I only continue the struggling for so much longer before I whimper and my Mistress finally lets me drink from the bottle.

As I start suckeling from the clear rubber nipple, my mistress says, "Drink it all," which I know is because she's concerned I've been getting dehydrated being stuck in here for hours on end, but my mistress is also giving me another opportunity to disobey and order an inspire punishment. That is the same intention with having me drink from a baby bottle and asking if I need to 'go potty.'

When we were first ironing out what we wanted from one another and what our limits were, we spent time discussing age play. And though it wasn't what either of us were particularly rushing to try out, my mistress teased me for how fascinated I was with the fetish, even though I didn't necessarily want to participate in it. And thus she now talks down to me as if I were a child and uses props like pacifiers and baby bottles to tease and provoke me. And though it seldom ends up with me misbehaving, it still keeps me in my place, which we are both happy with.

Sucking from the bottle, I'm reminded of the apparently twenty cocks I've serviced so far, and I can't help but miss the texture and thickness of their semen. I wonder if my bottle could be filled with cum and fantasize about how that would work when I realize I've emptied the baby bottle and a few drops dribble out of my mouth. My mistress wipes the drops from my chin and puts her finger in my mouth. I suck much longer than I need to.

"Is my girl still thirsty?" my Mistress asks.

I nod.

My mistress moves the hand from my throat to my mouth so I can continue sucking on her fingers while she puts the bottle away. After a moment of feeling my mistress move around behind me, she returns her other hand to my mouth, now damp and smelling of her sex. I suck her sour, somewhat metallic juices from her fingers enthusiastically. After a half a minute, my mistress returns her hand to herself, for longer this time, and again returns her dripping fingers from my mouth to drink from.

This is repeated a few times and I'm eventually turned around to service and drink from my mistress more directly. It is not my most spirited attempt at going down on her, with me not having recovered from all of this evenings customers, and I'm quickly out of breath. Regardless, my mistress keeps me pressed against her, making it clear when I'm moving in the right direction by tightening her grip on my hair and clamping down her thighs.

After she's orgasmed and released me, in between pants I say, "Thank you mistress."

And after catching her own breath, she gently pats down my face with the towel and asks, "You'd still like to eat eat, yes?"

I nod half heartedly.

Out the take out box my mistress feeds me eggs and bacon from a local diner. I would make an attempt at being lewd and sucking from the plastic spork, but I'm running out of steam.

I can't manage to finish the whole breakfast my mistress brought me, my belly was already quite full. My Mistress strokes my hair while I lay in her lap.

"Did you manage to get any sleep in between your customers?"

I mumble "mhmm hmm," into her thigh.

"And did Beth, or whoever was working at the front counter earlier, check in on you every hour?"

"Think so."

"Good," my mistress says, scratching behind my ear. "You're going to be officially on the clock again in twenty or so minutes. And once you're done here, which will be at 2:30, you'll get a half hour break before you're scheduled to be in one of the big rooms from 3 to 5, with an opportunity to stop at 4 if you need. You sure you're up for all that?" She barely stops for me to mumble another mhmm hmm, "According to the app you've got 15 members RSVP'd as attending, and 8 maybes. And a handful of all them are couples, so we'll definitely be paid off by the end of the first hour in the big room. SO, you can call it quits and we head home, or just retire to our suite at 4 for however long you'd like."

"Or," I begin.

"Or we leave you in the big room getting fucked silly till you pass out, which is the plan. Which is a very hot plan, but also a very dumb plan."

"I wanna see how long I can go," I mumble.

"So cute and so dumb." My mistress bends down to kiss my head, "As you know, I'll be heading back to our room at 5, regardless of whatever you decide. I just wanna make sure you remember that. So you'll be watched over by the club supervisors at that point."

Again I mumble into her thigh, not making an attempt to say anything coherent.

"Alright, I'll stop bugging you until your next customer arrives. And I'll help you redo your makeup once you're finished up here. And at that point you have to go to the bathroom."

I kiss her thigh and nuzzle into her lap saying, "Thank you mistress," indulging in every stroke and pet my mistress offers until it's time for me go back to work.