The Weekend Getaway

Story Info
The Spanking Couples visit a Femdom resort.
10.1k words
4.13
62.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

Chapter One

Two weeks after the Femdom Spanking Poker Party, Marion and Debbie had been invited to a luncheon at the home of one of the ladies who was on vacation the night of the party, Sara. Attending the luncheon was all those in attendance that night (Jacki, Jenny, Beth, Marion, and Debbie, plus the two missing women, Sara and Gloria. Debbie and Marion were unsure about what the topic of the meeting would be -- just that Jacki called and said the group was getting together at Sara's to discuss an interesting opportunity.

As they approached Sara's door, Marion informed Debbie that Sara was different from the rest of the group. True, she was a Femdom like the rest. But, she also was a pure dyke lesbian. Here partner in life was a lovely femme. And, they also enjoyed a full-time BDSM lifestyle. "So, be prepared for anything" Marion warned just as they rang the doorbell.

Even with that warning, Debbie was surprised by what she saw. There was a lovely blonde dressed in a French Maid's outfit. Complete with the black, ruffled dress, puffy white ruffled slip, black fishnet stockings, and 6" stiletto heels. Like most French maid uniforms, it included short-sleeves and a scoop neck opening that barely covered the shoulders. And, like most French Maid outfits, the scoop neck was designed to show cleavage. However, this one was designed to not only show cleavage, but her entire tits. It scooped down below the bottom of her breasts, exposing both tits to full view of anyone interested in staring -- or feeling -- or sucking -- or whatever they desire. And, like most French Maid outfits, the dress was cut short on the bottom, too. Most French Maid dresses are designed to barely cover the ass cheeks. This one was cut a little higher. In fact, the bottom of the dress stopped above the top of her bald pussy. Everything was on display. And, whenever she walked, her entire ass was also open for viewing. And, her jewelry consisted of ankle and wrist cuffs, nipple and pussy rings, and a leather collar around her throat. And the nipple rings were connected with a Y-shaped chain that also formed a leash that hung down her chest to just below her waist.

"Don't stare, or I may get you an outfit just like hers" Marion warned as Debbie stared at the blond beauty who answered the door. The sexy Maid turned to lead them into the house, and Debbie noticed that her ass was bright red and probably freshly spanked. Debbie also noticed that her pussy was tingling, too. She wasn't sure if she was jealous of the girl, or her mistress. But, something got her juices flowing.

As they entered the living room, Debbie noted that they must be the last to arrive. Everyone seemed to be there, including the two ladies that she had never met. After introductions, Sara, the hostess, told her live-in femme slave to get the drink orders and then begin preparing lunch. Again, Debbie stared as the beautiful French Maid turned and wiggled her red ass as she walked towards the kitchen.

Marion made a mental note of Debbie's reaction, and then turned her attention to Sara, who was beginning to explain the purpose of the meeting.

"I know that most of you know that Denise (her French Maid slave) and I belong to a group of bisexual partners -- some with male tops, some with female tops, and all who like same gender sex. Once a year, we rent a Nudist Colony for a private retreat. Denise and I both went last year, and had a blast. I never had my pussy eaten or my ass fucked by so many people in my life." She explained.

"This year, we decided to make a couple of changes in the retreat. First, there actually will be two retreats -- one with a Femdom theme and one with a Maledom theme. The first one is in one month, and will have a "Sadie Hawkins" theme. All couples attending must be female dominant couples. No male tops permitted. Any male attending must be a submissive or slave. All subs will have a "safe" word for their protection. And, once the "safe" word is used, the top must stop that activity. But, other than that, it will be a Femdom "Anything Goes" weekend. Tops can expect to have their pussies eaten as much as they want, and subs can expect to have their asses whipped and assholes fucked a lot, too." She also explained that the highlight of the long weekend retreat would be a "Slave Auction". Every Femdom attending was expected to put her sub up for Action, with the proceeds going towards financing next year's activities. And, any guest attending could also apply for membership to the group, once they signed a pledge that they would be open all forms of bisexual contact.

She went on to explain that because of the "Sadie Hawkins" theme, some of the club's regulars have opted to pass on this retreat, or wait for the Male dominant version that will be held later in the summer. That meant that there were openings for six more couples. Therefore, it is now a member-guest retreat. All of us are allowed to invite others, as long as everyone is in agreement beforehand that it will be an "Anything Goes" weekend. She was inviting everyone in their Femdom Spanking Poker group to attend.

Jacki and the rest were delighted. Even Marion could picture Ron being lead around by a cock leash. Debbie was trilled, too, but she was not sure if she wanted to be the Lead or the Leader. But, she definitely wanted to attend. (Debbie was soon to realize that she is not a natural Top, but a Switch). Soon the verdict was in. All six were interested in attending, but they also needed to talk with their subby partners before giving a final a commitment. "Well, I guess we will see which of you has truly 'pussy whipped' your guys" Sara concluded.

Just as she was finished with the explanation, Denise, the pretty French Maid, announced that lunch was ready. As they followed Denise's bare wiggling ass into the dining room, Marion caught up with Debbie and whispered "You would look lovely in that outfit". Debbie began to blush, and her pussy lips also began to get wet. Debbie knew in her heart that she probably was jealous of Denise, and not Sara. But, she also loved the idea of leading Bill around by a cock leash during the "Sadie Hawkins" retreat. Just before the group sat down for their luncheon meal, Sara took off her skirt, revealing that she wore no panties and exposed her bald pussy. She then announced that this was a panty optional lunch, so anyone who wanted to bare her mound was permitted. And, anyone who wanted to make use of Denise's talented tongue was free to do so. As she sat down, Denise crawled under the table, and began to lick Sara's clit. Sara then told the group "Enjoy the meal. I will be with you shortly" as she closed her eyes and began to enjoy Denise's tongue action. Before the lunch was over, everyone in attendance had at least one orgasm. Only Debbie was fantasizing what it would be like to be under the table with Denise.

The next day, Marion and Debbie met for their own private lunch to discuss Sara's invitation. Debbie had explained the idea to Bill the night before. Marion had not mentioned it to Ron yet. In fact, Marion was not sure she wanted to take Ron. She was waiting to see Debbie's reaction first.

"Well, what did Bill say" Marion asked.

"He was all for the idea, until I mentioned the part about the 'Slave Auction'". She answered. "He's a little bit worried about what could happen if the wrong person bought him during the auction. He knows that Jacki can be a bit sadistic at times. And, he's wondering what would happen if some of the ladies that he's never met were even more inclined."

"How about Ron?" Debbie asked.

"I haven't asked him yet." Marion explained. "I'm not sure if I want to take him, or someone else."

"Why would you consider anyone else?" Debbie asked.

"Well, I have always fantasized about what it would be like to live like Sara. Maybe not full time. But maybe for a Fantasy Weekend. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a dyke Femdom with a femme sub. This might be the time to find out." Marion explained.

"Oh, my God!" A surprised Debbie replied. "Who would do such a thing with you?"

Marion reach over and began to twirl Debbie's had with her fingers. "Maybe someone who would look great in that French Maid outfit." Debbie began to blush. She knew that Marion was referring to her.

"No Way!" Debbie yelled. But, deep down, Debbie was wondering. And, her pussy was getting wet again. "I hope you're not thinking about me. There's no way that I would do something like that in public."

"Are you're panties wet?" Marion asked. "I think you would love to do it. OK, you say no. Prove it. Stand up, take off your panties, and let me feel your pussy. I bet it's already wet thinking about it!"

Debbie knew that was a losing proposition. She could never agree to that, or she would end up as Marion's slave. She was not ready for that commitment. And, besides, she wanted to see Bill naked and on a cock leash for an entire long weekend. How humiliating! And, how interesting!

"No, I am not going to take my panties off!" She told Marion. "And, if I go to that retreat, it will be as Bill's Mistress, not as your slave. Just forget it right now. That is, unless you want to go as mine! After all, we both know that you love a good ass fucking as much as me. I'll bet that you also love to eat pussy, too. You just don't want to admit it. I bet you'd make a great French Maid." Debbie knew she was pushing her friend, but needed something to deflect the conversation away from her desires.

"I'll be right back." Marion said, and she went out to her car. When she returned to Debbie's house, she was carrying a French Maid's outfit.

"OK, I'll take that bet." She replied. "Let's both take our panties off. If my panties are wetter than yours, then I'll put this outfit on and serve as your French Maid the rest of the day. But, if your pussy is wetter -- and I think it is -- then you put the outfit on and serve as my slave for the rest of the day. Nothing public. Just you and me, and whichever lucky husband who gets to see the loser's TPA (tits, pussy, & ass) for the rest of the day."

"No Fuckin' Way!" Debbie yelled. 'I'm not going to be your slave -- today, tomorrow, or ever!"

Marion knew she had pushed Debbie too far. Debbie was about to leave the room, when Marion once again knew she could be losing a kinky friend. "Ok, Ok, I apologize." Marion said. 'Please don't be mad. I'm sorry."

Debbie saw the opening. She wasn't really mad, but she knew that Marion hadn't realized that. She decided it was time for her to see how far she could push her kinky friend. "Yeah, I bet you're sorry!" she said sarcastically.

"I really am." Marion said apologetically.

"OK, prove it!" Debbie was getting bold now. "Get on your knees and eat my pussy!" Debbie then pushed her chair back, stood up and removed her skirt and panties, and sat back down with her legs spread wide open for Marion. She also knew that the panties were wet, but could blame that on the thought of Marion eating her.

Marion knew that Debbie was opening a door for the future, but she had to step back for now and take it one step at a time. And, today that step would be for her to eat Debbie. She then dropped to her knees, crawled over to Debbie's chair, and began to lick Debbie's clit with her long tongue. But, she also knew this was a sign of better things to cum. At least Debbie had forgotten about the French Maid's uniform.

Chapter Two

Later that same day, Debbie called Marion and told her that Bill had just agreed to go to the retreat as her sub. She was going to call Sara and formally accept her invitation. "So, Marion, if you want to go, you had better either talk Ron into it, too, or find some lesbian to be your bitch!"

"Shit!" Marion said to herself. Then, she told Debbie she had to go, and then told Ron to stop licking her asshole because they had to talk. Later that same night Marion also called Sara and told her that she and Ron would love to attend. But, she also was planning now to get Debbie to submit when the time was right.

The following day both Debbie and Marion got an email from Sara, with their confirmation for the Sadie Hawkins Retreat, and driving directions to the facility. Both were surprised to discover that it was not far from their neighborhood. They had no idea that a Nudist Colony was so close to them. Along with the map was a sketch of the facilities and a set of rules for everyone to follow? And, there were some descriptions of things that would change before the Sadie Hawkins group arrives.

Among the changes, all the cabins would only have screened walls. No curtains or sold walls. Everything would be viewable from the outside. And, there would be a set of chains at the foot of each bed. The instructions explained that each cabin would be shared by two dommes, and their subs would be chained at the foot of the bed during the sleeping times (if there were any). The chains will be long enough to allow the subs to climb onto the bed for "service", but not long enough to leave the cabin.

And, the public areas will be modified slightly, too. There were all the normal things. Volleyball court, swimming pool, dining hall, walking areas, etc. And, all the public areas also would have a slave chaining area, so if the domme was more interested in other dommes, she could chain her sub up for safe keeping. But, the thing that surprised Debbie the most was the stage in the center of the complex. It would double as an auction block for the Slave Auction on the last night of the retreat. But, it also contained a medieval style wooden pillory, a whipping post, and an X-cross. This area was labeled "Disobedient Slave and Mistress Area". Debbie wondered what was meant by "and Mistress".

And, Debbie also saw that the shower and latrine areas were unique, too. Each was labeled either 'Normal" or "GS". Debbie knew what GS meant. The normal side would include the normal stuff, except there were no privacy stalls around the toilets. But, the GS side was unique in that there was no running water. That is, no running natural water. The water was all supplied by either the Mistresses or specially designated subs. And, these subs all took turns anchored face up in the specially designed toilets. Some were designated GS only, and others "Anything Goes". Debbie was getting wet again just thinking of the options.

Her question was answered when she began to read the Rules of the Retreat. All the normal stuff: Subs were to be naked at all times. Chains, gags, etc., were at the option of his/her Mistress. Clothing was optional for all Mistresses. But, it also explained that there were a set of "Play Rules" that everyone must follow. It explained that everyone attending would be issued a color-coded collar. Most Mistresses will be issued a Black Collar. That signified that they were a Mistress, whether clothed or not. The club's officers, (Sara was one) will be wearing a white collar, which designated them as a Rules Judge. It also explained that the color of the sub's collar designated his/her "sexual availability". At check in, each Mistress would designate how her sub would be sexually available. A red collar meant "Private Property: Do not touch". An amber one meant "Ask for Permission Only." And a Green on means "Anything Goes. No Permission Required."

And, there was an explanation about the sub's rights. Basically he/she had none if wearing a green collar. But there was a universal "safe" word, and once that "safe" word was used, the Mistress was required to stop her actions. If another Mistress observed her ignoring the "safe" word, it was her duty to report her to the nearest Rules Judge. If found guilty by a Rules Judge, she would immediately taken to the Punishment Area for a public whipping and time in the pillory. She could, however, claim that the sub used the word unnecessarily. But, that also was risky. If she was justified, the sub would be taken to the punishment area for a whipping and pillory time. But, if the sub was found innocent, then the Mistress would be guilty of two offenses, and earn her two trips to the Punishment Area.

Also, the rules do permit sexual contacts between Mistresses. But, between Mistresses "No" means 'No". No exceptions. If one Mistress tries to seduce another and is told "No" one time, she must stop asking and move on. Any violation of the "No" rule could earn the offending Mistress a quick trip to the Punishment Area. What Debbie found the most surprising was the "Two Strikes and You're In the Auction Rule". That rule was designed to keep everyone honest and in line. It stated that anyone found guilty of breaking the rules a second time will not only receive the regular punishment (mandatory whipping and pillory time), but also will be awarded a green collar and remain chained in the Punishment Area until the night of the Slave Auction for anyone to use sexually. This also meant that any Mistress guilty of this rule would also be stripped of her rights. The Rules explained that this was necessary to protect the subs from overly aggressive and sadistic Mistresses. But, this rule scared Debbie. She knew that Marion was devious, and probably was planning how to use this rule to get her into the Slave Auction.

On the morning of the start of the Sadie Hawkins Retreat, all the ladies and their submissive partners all decided to meet at a local coffee shop for breakfast. All were wearing coats, for their attire was not legal in public. Seven of the members -- all the guys plus Denise -- were naked under their coats. All of the other seven ladies wore outfits that were very provocative. And, Sara wore a bustier that exposed her tits and pussy. So everyone met for breakfast wearing coats -- even thought the temperature outside was very mild -- somewhere in the low 70s. At that meeting, Sara reviewed the rules. She also explained that they were all her guests, so she was responsible for their actions. Therefore, if she saw them breaking any of the rules, she was required to report those actions. And, since she was a Rules Judge, punishment would be immediate. "Please don't take it personally," she begged. "This club is important to me, so I must enforce its rules."

After breakfast, all were walking across the coffee shop parking lot, and Marion got mischievous. She moved as close as possible to Debbie, then turned and jumped away. With a look of surprise on her face, Marion yelled "No! Not here! Please don't do that again!"

Debbie starred at Marion, with a giant question mark in her eyes. She knew that Marion was having fun, but also knew this could be a sign of things to come later this weekend.

Sara decided to play along and said "Debbie, it's a good thing were not inside the Retreat. If we were, I would find you guilty of 'Ignoring A No! Command', and would have to sentence you to 25 lashes with the flogger and 1 hour in the pillory." And, that would be Strike One. And, remember the 'Two Strikes' rule." Sara smiled at Marion when she said those words. Marion knew this could be an interesting weekend.

When they arrived, all the submissives were stripped of any and all clothing. All hand their wrists cuffed behind their back -- which was mandatory for all slaves when in the public areas -- and were also issued the mandatory ankle cuff chains. All seven ladies also chose to add to their subs outfits optional ring gags. Each was looking forward to the slobber dripping on their subs chests (tits for Denise) while leaving their mouths open for anyone wishing oral. All but two also registered their partners as "Ask for Permission Only!" subs (Amber collar). However, both Marion and Sara decided to give their subs a green collar. Both Ron and Denise knew this was going to be a long weekend, and all their holes would be sore before it was over. Debbie was more worried than ever, now. Especially once she found out that the cabins are for two Mistresses and two subs, and she and Bill will be sharing a cabin with Marion and Ron.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers