The Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she smiled at me and asked, "Can you not tell me you didn't have a good time tonight and that we are still friends, if not closer friends?"

A sheepish smile came over my face and my cheeks turn a little red because she was right. "Yeah, tonight was pretty amazing..." I replied.

Martha gave me a hug. "It was amazing for us to. So should I introduce you to Kelly then?" The three of us laughed and went back to bed.

For the rest of the weekend we did the hot air balloon ride and Bobby even took me to a shooting range, which I had never done before. It was a blast.

When we got back, true to their word, Bobby and Martha introduced me to Kelly and we started to date. On my 25th birthday, the two of us got married. Martha was my maid of honor and Bobby was the best man. After the honeymoon the four of us would get together for weekend getaways and enjoy each other's company in and out of the bedroom.

The End