The Weekend Getaway Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be wonderful Ken. But what are you planning to fix? We don't have any groceries here yet."

"Well, I was thinking we could ride into town and pick up some things from the store. I would love to have a steak, baked potato, some corn on the cob, and maybe a salad. How would that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan to me honey. Let me run to the bathroom and freshen up a minute. I'll be ready to go in just a second."

Ken waited for her to return and then they got into the car and headed back towards town to the grocery store that they had passed on Main Street while they were shopping earlier. Ken went to the meat counter and Brianna strode toward the produce section to get the corn and the salad fixin's. They walked around the store and bought a few more items to use over the weekend. Then they checked out, with Ken paying for the groceries. They returned to the car and made their way to the cabin. Brianna once again held the door while Ken carried in the bags of food.

"Ok, make yourself comfortable, and I will get the food started. I want you to rest like you had me do when we were at your house last night."

With that Ken started the preparations, beginning with the salad items, chopping, shredding and slicing as needed. He then put a pot of water on the stove to begin boiling.

"Hey Bri, how do you like your steaks cooked?"

"I like mine medium well. I don't mind a little pink in the middle; I just don't want blood running out from it everywhere."

"Yep, a little pink in the middle never hurt anyone", Ken replied, with a devilish little smile as he spoke.

Brianna just laughed and reminded him how silly he could be at times. Ken went back to work, preheating the oven, wrapping the potatoes in tin foil, adding a little water inside before twisting the ends tightly and placing them on a baking sheet to go into the oven when it was warmed. Brianna made her way over to the couch in the living room that faced the kitchen area and watched as Ken went about his duties. He genuinely seemed at home in the kitchen. She was a little surprised, but then again, he seemed to hold many surprises in store for her. And now that she thought about it, she guessed she did too. Especially with what she had sprung on him back at the sandwich shop. She was so hoping he would say yes. But she was determined not to push either. She would let him make up his mind on his own. That way surely he would have no regrets at all.

Ken glanced at Brianna occasionally and wondered what she was so lost in thought about. She was so beautiful, sitting there on the sofa, the sunlight streaming through the windows and highlighting her silhouette. He felt a stirring down in his soul as she let his eyes follow her curves from her head to her toes. Those hands that brought so much pleasure to him, and those breasts that he dearly loved to hold and caress. "Ok, I've got to get my mind back onto the business at hand" Ken reminded himself. It would be too easy to cut a finger or worse if he wasn't mindful of what he was doing.

And just like that he felt a nick on his finger, and immediately put it up to his mouth to try to stop the blood that was starting to ooze from the cut.

"Are you ok Ken? What happened?" Brianna asked as she saw him jump back from the knife and cutting board.

"I'm fine; I just nicked my finger with the knife. I need to be more careful. Maybe I'm out of practice." Ken smiled as he said that, trying to reassure Brianna that everything was alright.

Brianna got up from her seat and came into the kitchen to check on his injury. She reached toward Ken and took his hand in hers and looked at the cut. Then she brought his hand to her lips, and gently kissed the cut, then she let the finger slip in between her lips and she licked and sucked the last of the blood drops away from his cut. The sensations that she was giving Ken brought about that longing in his loins again. Brianna could sense it, and she stepped closer and reached her face toward his for another kiss. Ken slipped his tongue into her mouth and Brianna hungrily licked and sucked it just like she had done to his finger. Her fingers at the same time were reaching around to his back to draw him closer to her, and be able to explore his back, caressing it gently as she felt her knees weaken from his kisses.

Ken was able to break away from her advances and said, "Bri, if I don't stop now, supper is not going to be made. We have the whole weekend to enjoy, so let me get back to work."

"Well, if you must. But I can't wait to taste you.... uh.... taste your cooking." Brianna said with a devilish grin.

Just then the oven preheat signal alarmed, so Ken resumed his cooking and Brianna went back over to the couch and sat back down. Ken put the corn in the water and the potatoes in the oven then went back to finishing preparing the salad. As the corn and potatoes were nearing completion Ken put the steaks on the jenn-air and it wasn't long before the aromas had permeated the entire cabin. Brianna arose from where she was sitting and retrieved the dishes and silverware and set the table for their meal. Then she got out the wine glasses and poured herself and Ken a glass of the now chilled wine that they had purchased at the store.

Ken brought the food to the table when it was cooked and they both sat down at the table, with Ken helping Bri to sit in her chair. The sun now down to the horizon and it cast a glow over the whole room, almost creating a candlelight atmosphere. They both started eating their meal, making small talk as they progressed through the courses. At last they finished their meals, and they both worked to clean up and wash the dishes so that they could enjoy some time intimately. Brianna brought the dishes to the sink while Ken did the washing, and Brianna grabbed a cloth and quickly dried the pots and pans since the dishes, silverware and bowls had taken up most of the room in the drainer. Ken was almost through with the pots when he accidentally turned the spray head the wrong direction and squirted Brianna as she was drying the pan the potatoes had been baked in. Ken stopped what he was doing suddenly afraid of Brianna's reaction. Brianna just laughed and popped Ken on the butt and said "Ken, be careful where you squirt your hose next time."

Ken quickly returned the laugh. "You never know where or when I will aim my hose next time."

"Well, you can aim it at me anytime you get ready." Brianna smiled as she said this, realizing the thought was making her want the real hose squirting inside of her.

They finished the rest of the dishes, splashing water and picking on each other at times when the other one wasn't watching. Ken noticed Brianna's nipples getting hard, possibly because of the cool water on her shirt, but also because of the sexual innuendo's that had been passed between them while they continued the cleaning.

As Brianna finished the last of the dishes she grabbed Ken by the hand and led him over to the sofa where she had been sitting earlier. Brianna took the lead role and pushed Ken onto the couch and then climbed on top of him. She wanted him right then and there. And her eyes and ears told her that he did too, as his breathing was becoming more ragged and she could feel the bulge building underneath her.

Brianna put one foot on the floor and one over Ken on the couch and semi stood upright while she lifted her skirt and let her panties fall to the floor. Then she reached down and undid Ken's pants and zipper, removing his pants and underwear and tossing them to the side of the couch on the floor. She then leaned back onto the couch and let herself sink down so that her love nest was rubbing across the top of his penis. Brianna started a rocking motion, making sure not to let him slip inside of her just yet. Ken reached his hands up and raised her shirt up and unclasped the bra that held the breasts that he had enjoyed feasting his eyes on all day. He realized that her nipples were hardened and aching to be touched, so he reached both hands up and began to caress her breasts, rolling her nipples between the thumb and forefinger on both hands. Brianna continued to rock back and forth as she enjoyed the sensations that Ken was bringing to her. The feel of his cock rubbing across her mound, teasing her clitoris as it slid up and down across the folds of her vagina. Added to that was the feel of his warm hands on her breasts, and it wasn't long before she felt herself starting to climax. Brianna stopped what she was doing, as she didn't want to cum just yet.

Brianna then slid up Ken's chest to where he could reach her folds with his mouth, and Ken quickly shifted his head so that he could taste her once again. He reached out his tongue and ran it up and down the insides of her thighs beside her vagina and traced the outline of her folds as he brought his tongue closer to the area that he knew she wanted him to pleasure. Ken eventually let his tongue sneak into the folds in front of him and then lightly took them between his lips and began a gentle sucking action. Brianna reached behind her and took hold of his cock in her hands and began stroking it as she started to move her hips in time with Kens sucking of her vaginal lips. Ken would alternate between sucking on her and then letting his tongue slide inside of her and lapping up the juices that were flowing freely from within. It wasn't long before she could tell that she and Ken were both ready to orgasm. Brianna stopped what she was doing and moved back down Ken's body and lowered herself onto his hard cock. She then started the rocking motion once again and soon she could feel his cock swelling up inside of her.

"Come on Ken, squirt that hose up inside of me now. I've got to have it. I want to feel it."

And with that Ken released all of the liquid that had been building in his balls and shot his load inside of her, filling her up completely, then feeling it running back out of her, and sliding over his balls as it made it's way to the couch. Brianna didn't stop rocking her hips until she was sure she had drained Ken of anything still left inside of him. Slowly she leaned down on his chest, bringing her lips to rest on his, gingerly kissing him until she felt herself collapse into his arms.

Ken felt her body relaxing as she laid her head to the side of his, and felt her warm breath on the side of his face. They laid in each others arms for quite awhile listening to each others breathing. It wasn't long until they both drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later Ken awoke and realized that Brianna had gotten up at some point and went into the bedroom and climbed into bed. He took the comforter and tucked it around her chin and then climbed in bed beside her, snuggling up to her body in a spooning position. It was only a matter of minutes before Ken drifted back off to sleep, and neither would awaken until the morning sun filtered in through the windows.

(to be continued in one final chapter,unless you request more!)

12