The Weekend Getaway Ch. 09

Story Info
It's moving day, and plenty of things get packed.
3.8k words
4.4
8.8k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Brianna returned back home. She and Ken talked to each other in the evenings after work. Finally it was Thursday; Ken's last day at his old job before he moved to Brianna's and started the new job. The people who had worked under Ken's supervision threw him a good bye party near the close of the shift. A lot of hugs and handshakes were exchanged before Ken left for home. As Ken walked into the front door of his home, the phone was ringing.

"Hey there good looking. How was your last day at work?" Brianna asked.

"It was pretty good. They threw me a party. It was just a small celebration actually. My bosses came by and told me goodbye, and we all joked and laughed over events over the last few years. It was a lot of fun, but it was sad at the same time."

"Well, you will have a lot more things to talk about once you're on your new job hon."

"I know I will. I'm really looking forward to starting my new job and my new life with you. Are you still planning to come down tomorrow night so that we can finish packing and get moved? The movers will be here on Monday, so we are going to have our hands full trying to get this ready in time."

"Yes, I plan to leave as soon as I get off of work. I will have my suitcase already packed and in the car when I leave for work."

"I can't wait to see you again. It's been a long two weeks since you were here, and I've missed you so much."

"I have missed you too Ken. I can't wait until I am in your arms again."

"Okay then, just drive carefully and I'll see you tomorrow night."

They said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Friday afternoon Ken had to be at the lawyer's office to close on the house. Four o'clock rolled around and he found himself seated at a large table in a conference room. Kathy was sitting directly across from him at the table, and the lawyer was seated at the end of the table.

"Good afternoon folks", the lawyer said as he was handed the papers that were going to be signed by his secretary who had just entered the room.

"Good afternoon", Ken and Kathy replied.

"This will not take too long since the deal is not being financed. The places where you are to sign have been highlighted, so if you will just bear with me, we'll go through each page until we're finished."

The lawyer proceeded to show each of them where to sign on each paper, and within an hour, everything was completed and signed. Kathy had brought a bank check made payable to Ken, and when that was exchanged, the deal was completed. Not much small talk was made between Kathy and Ken, as they each just wanted the deal completed so that they could get to the moving stage.

Ken and Kathy left the lawyer's office and headed for their respective homes. Ken stopped by the packaging store and bought some extra boxes so that he and Brianna would have plenty of boxes to complete the packing.

Ken's cell phone rang as he was starting home in the car.

"Hey honey, I've just left work. Did the closing go okay?"

"Yes, it went fine. I am just now leaving the packaging store."

"I'm glad that that part is over. I will be there in a few hours. How about let's just order pizza tonight? I'm tired and I really don't feel like going out anywhere when I get there."

"Sounds good to me. Call me when you get to the city limits and I'll call the order in so that it can be delivered."

"Alright I will. Let me hang up then so that I can concentrate on my driving. I love you and can't wait to see you."

"I love you too Brianna. Be safe and I'll see you soon."

They both hung up and Ken drove the rest of the way home in silence. His thoughts seemed to flow at ninety miles an hour. There were so many things that were about to change in his life. And in Brianna's life too, whether she realized it or not. It's always different when you've gotten used to living by yourself, and then all of a sudden you find that you have someone else living in your house, sharing your belongings, working around their schedules, trying to intertwine each other into the others lives. Ken brought the boxes inside the house and stacked them while they were still flattened in the corner of the living room.

About an hour later Brianna called to say that she was nearing town. Ken then called the pizza place and ordered pizza to be delivered as quickly as possible. It wasn't too much longer that Ken heard a car in the driveway, and looked out the living room window. He saw Brianna getting out of the car, and he rushed out the front door to greet her and to help her with her luggage. They both greeted each other with kisses, and Ken grabbed Brianna's luggage from the car and they started into the house.

Brianna looked around the house as she entered the front door and saw that Ken had already began to pack some boxes up, and he had them stacked along the wall where the recliner had sat. The recliner had been squeezed into the space between the sofa and the window that looked out on one side of the house. Some of the other furniture had been shuffled around the rooms to make an empty space to stack boxes. Brianna was brought back to her senses when the doorbell rang.

The pizza was delivered and paid for and Ken brought the pizza into the dining room and went to the refrigerator and got himself and beer and a diet drink for Brianna, along with a couple of paper plates to set the slices on. They quickly ate their meal, sneaking glances at each other from across the table.

As they finished the last slices of the pizza, Brianna was the first to speak up. "Hey sweetie, let's wait on the packing for tonight. I'm really tired and I don't think I can keep my mind on what I'm doing. I've got another thing on my mind that is more important than packing right now." Brianna flashed Ken a quick smile mixed with an evil grin that let Ken know exactly what she had on her mind.

Ken got up from where he was sitting at the table and came around to where Brianna was sitting and reached down and stood her up so that they could be face to face. Ken bent his head down and started kissing Brianna's lips, lightly at first, as his hands reached around her back and started to caress the lines under her shoulders. The kisses became bolder with each passing moment and Ken moved his head to the side of Brianna's neck and started to nibble and suck at the fairly taut skin that flowed down the side of her neck.

Brianna felt her legs starting to go weak from the pleasure that he was sending through her body, and she let her head fall backwards so that Ken could have better access to her neck. She could feel her nipples as they began to harden and pucker with desire, longing to be licked by his mouth and held by his hands. She could imagine them rubbing against the silky material of her bra and her pussy was starting to moisten her panties. Brianna found herself chewing on her lower lip as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

Ken let his mouth start to trail down Brianna's neck and down towards Brianna's breasts. Ken reached down and lifted Brianna's blouse over her head and let it fall to the floor.

Brianna then felt Ken loosening the clasp on her bra and she lifted her arms once again so that he could remove it also. Ken then brought his hands around to the front side of her body and he brought them up to the supple skin on the underside of her breasts. The softness of her breasts felt wonderful to his hands, and he moved his fingers back and forth so that he could tease her breasts and then her nipples with his thumb and index finger. Brianna felt the goose bumps start to rise on her body from a flick of his tongue on her nipples and she moaned inaudibly in response.

Ken brought his mouth down to her nipples, and then he let his tongue roll around the outside of the areola's, leaving a trail of his juices to shine on her breasts as he took turns with one breast, and then the other.

Brianna brought her fingers up to his hair as he licked and tongued the little buds that were now standing at attention. His strong fingers continued to palm the underside of her breasts. She marveled at how he was so tender with her in their lovemaking, and although his hands were rough with work over the years, she was always amazed at how they softly graced her skin.

Ken could feel his cock stiffen from the desire to plunge it into what had to now be her juicy pussy, and he hugged Brianna closer so that she could feel his rock hard dick begging to escape from its entrapment.

Brianna wasted no time in giving Ken what he wanted, what he needed this very moment. She pulled her breasts away from his mouth and kneeled before him, unzipping his pants, grasping his stiff cock, and then licking the pre-cum. She then let her mouth envelope his swollen purple head with her hot wet lips and let him slide down the length of her warm moist tongue.

Ken then watched as Brianna's head bobbed up and down while he felt the pleasurable skill of her mouth on his rigid cock. He loved it when Brianna gave him blowjobs. He admired the talent that she had for making her mouth seem like a warm sweet pussy that devoured his cock in a vacuum that seemed to draw all of the fluids that his balls could hold to the tip of his rigid manhood.

When Brianna was finished teasing him with all of her oral skills, Ken picked her up, and placed her on the dining room table. He then slid her skirt up her hips, removed her panties with his hands, spread her legs wide and began to eat her ravenously like the pizza he had just finished. He wanted to part her sopping wet pussy lips, fuck her with his tongue and fingers until she was begging for his cock. But instead of using his fingers, he grabbed her right hand and led it to her clitoris and motioned for her to start rubbing herself while he flicked his tongue on her clit.

Brianna quickly obliged as her love button was aching to be touched and rubbed. She started in slow circles, and then gradually began to rub a little quicker and harder as her breaths began to quicken. Her juices were flowing freely from her pussy now and it was all that Ken to do to keep up with the licking and drinking of her juices.

Ken kept it up until he could feel her lips start to tighten and he knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. Then he straightened up and reaching around Brianna's waist, he picked her up from the dining room floor and then carried her to the bedroom where he laid her on the bed. Ken then quickly removed her skirt and threw it on the floor near the corner of the bed.

At this point they both wanted one thing; his cock in her pussy. And only then would he give her the satisfaction of a good hard fuck, and an orgasm that would release not only the sexual tension that had built up in Brianna, but the stars that would explode around her with the pounding and thrusting of his cock inside of her, again and again. The state of Ken's arousal had him feeling horny enough to screw her brains out all night long. He wanted to pump her cunt so many times, until they were both walking bowlegged the next day.

Ken drove his cock into Brianna until it was buried completely and then pulled it out until just the very tip could be felt on her lips. He held it there for just a second, and then plunged it again into her pussy. Over and over he drove his manhood into her and then pulled out to the tip, each time driving Brianna to the edge, and then down again.

Brianna cried out with desire, her pussy aching and quivering, begging for release. She would raise her hips up to try to bring Ken deeper into her folds, but he made sure that her wish was not granted until he felt he could stand it no more.

Ken felt the cum starting to build at the base of his cock and started to drive his cock repeatedly into Brianna as hard as he could, pounding her pussy until she thought she was going to pass out from the intense feelings. Finally they both exploded and Brianna began bucking so hard with the waves of orgasm that were wracking her body that Ken had to struggle to remain on top of her as she rode each wave until they started to recede. Ken felt the last of his cum empty from his cock and he let himself come to rest on top of Brianna, then quickly rolled her on top of him and he let her continue her rocking her cunt on top of his cock until she was spent and collapsed on top of him.

They both just lay there, sweating profusely and panting heavily, and neither spoke a word. Brianna just let her head rest on Ken's chest so that she could feel it rise and fall with each breath that he took.

Ken could feel the aftershocks and quivers of her pussy as it periodically tightened around his cock, which was still inside of her.

Brianna realized that he was still rock hard on her, and she began to slide up and down on Kens belly so that her still aching clitoris rubbed on his soaking wet cock. She had never felt so alive before in any of her lovemaking. She continued to move up and down, letting her pussy lips flow down the sides of his cock as her clitoris rubbed the upper side of his manhood. She could tell that he was starting to soften, and she knew that they were both spent of any more energy to continue. So she slowed her pace until she felt his cock become limp and slide out of her. Brianna stopped her movements and was once again just lying on top of Ken.

Ken looked at Brianna as she moved up and down him and enjoyed the sensations that it brought to him. As she began to slow her strokes, he felt himself going down and he let himself relax and just take in the moment. The sex had definitely been the most intense that they had experienced while together. He relished the moment, and just let himself feel her breasts now resting on his chest, and her moist pussy that was still slowly dripping on his dick as she emptied herself of both of their fluids that had built up and been emptied into her.

It wasn't long before they were both dozing, and they remained in this position until later in the night when they awoke and moved over in the bed so that they were both facing each other and wrapped in each others arms while laying on their sides.

They both worked all day on Saturday and Sunday to make up for the time that they had lost on Friday night, although they both agreed that it was worth every bit of the extra work that it now brought upon them.

On Monday morning the movers arrived at eight o'clock and began the task of loading all of Ken's belongings into the moving van. It was already December, and usually the temperatures in Florida would have started to fall some by now, but a heat wave that had gripped the nation during the entire summer still had a hold on the weather, and with the humidity added it was a warm and muggy December day. Ken had on a Harley Davidson™ T-shirt and a pair of Dockers™ shorts. Brianna had pulled on a white halter top and a pair of tight pink shorts. There were still a few things that had to be packed at the last minute, so Brianna set about the house gathering up what was left to be boxed. Ken kept busy showing the movers what was to be moved, and what was to stay. There were a few pieces of furniture that Kathy had said that she wanted, and Ken knew that he and Brianna would not need them for the house, so he had agreed to leave them behind for her to have. Once while he was in the dining room explaining which things stayed, and which were to be moved, he caught sight of Brianna bent over forwards packing a box with the last of the dishes that they had used for the weekend. While he was admiring the curves of her crack that accentuated her surrounding ass cheeks, and the pussy lips that appeared to be swollen and bulging from beneath the think material of her panties and shorts, Ken noticed the other two movers doing the same. Jealousy set in for a moment and he quickly directed their attention to what he was showing them, and then they were once again busy moving the items to the truck.

Little did any of the guys who had just witnessed the little show realize that Brianna had purposely staged it. She was enjoying her newfound sexual freedom, and figured it would be a good way to be a little more flirty than usual, allowing Ken to know how horny he could make her, just by being around. The smell of his cologne mixing with his body scents emanating from his sweat glands made her pussy ache to have him inside of her.

As the movers were about to finish loading the last of the furniture, Ken hears another vehicle as it pulls up in front of the house. It was Kathy that he saw exit the car. With Brianna inside the house finishing the packing, he decided to head her off and meet Kathy in the yard and see what she wanted.

"I see that you're getting everything moved. Are you still going to be able to complete the move today?" Kathy asked.

"I don't see any reason why I won't be out of here today. The move has gone exceptionally well, and I think we're ahead of schedule", Ken replied.

Just as he was finishing his sentence, he felt an arm around his waist and Ken turned his head to see Brianna snuggling up close to him. Kathy glanced toward Brianna.

"I see you have some extra help today Ken."

"Yes, Brianna was kind enough to come down for the weekend and help me pack and then stay to help finish up the last minute things around here so that you can have the house to move into."

"Brianna, I'm truly glad you could help him. And I apologize for the way that I acted at the restaurant. I guess I was caught off guard seeing him with someone else for the first time, and I had no business saying what I did to you. Will you forgive me?"

"Don't worry Kathy, I forgive you. As a matter of a fact it was forgotten until you brought it up just now. I feel we all are starting new chapters in our life, and there is no use in holding grudges or hard feelings toward one another. I and Ken are ready to move on with our lives, and I hope that you are able to find a way to do just the same."

"Yes, well, I have already begun that journey myself. I met someone at the club this weekend and we went out last night on our first date. I think he could be someone worth pursuing. At any rate, he is willing to help me move into here when you all are out."

"Kathy, I'm glad you have found someone. And I hope he makes you as happy as Brianna has made me."

"Thank you Ken and I wish the same for you. Well, I must be going now, as I have to get all of my things ready and packed. I just wanted to stop by and make sure that you would be moved out of here in time."

"Yes, we will be out of here in just a little while and headed up to Brianna's. Here is an extra key to the house, and I'll leave mine on the kitchen counter when we leave, since the lock can be secured from the inside and then we just have to pull the door shut behind us."

Kathy thanked Ken, took the key and put it in her purse, and started back towards the car.

"Wow, she was a lot nicer to me than at the restaurant when we met for the first time. I wonder what got into her. Did you say anything to her, Ken?"

"No, I don't recall saying anything. Maybe she had a change of heart. Maybe having a new boyfriend is mellowing her out. Who knows? Women can be so fickle sometimes", Ken chuckled as he said the last remark.

Brianna just smiled and pinched Ken on the ass as she turned to start back inside the house to finish the last of what needed to be completed. Ken followed her inside the house and walked through each of the rooms, making sure that everything that was supposed to be loaded onto the truck was actually gone. When he was satisfied with everything, he went outside to talk with the movers and answer any last minute questions that they might have. Brianna soon appeared at the door and indicated that she was ready to lock up the house. Ken excused himself and the movers got into the van and drove away while Ken and Brianna locked the house and did the same.