The Weekend Getaway Ch. 13

Story Info
They Are Alive!
8k words
4.32
10k
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 "Alive"

Unbeknownst to Ken and Brianna, there was an older couple that was killed while following Ken and Brianna, when Brianna lost control of the car. The car that Brianna was driving had veered to the right side of the road, going off onto the shoulder, and the gentleman that was driving the car that had been behind Ken and Brianna hit his brakes to try and avoid a collision. Then Brianna overcorrected by turning the steering wheel too sharply to the left and came back up the embankment and onto the road in front of the car that had been directly behind her. The older couple in the car behind her was then forced off of the road but the older gentleman was not able to stop the car safely and he and his wife were thrown from the vehicle and killed on impact.

Brianna never saw the other car go off the road because she was trying to get control of Ken's car. Since neither she nor Ken lived in the area where the wreck occurred, they were unaware of the news that was printed the next day.

Unfortunately for Brianna and Ken, another driver saw what happened and was able to catch up to Ken's car and get the tag number. That driver notified local authorities, who then showed up at Ken's old house first.

Kathy was looking out the living room window when she saw two police officers pull up in a patrol car and then they proceeded to get out of the car and walk up the walkway to the front of her house. Puzzled as to why any policeman would be coming to her house, Kathy got up and met them as they approached the front door.

"Hello, officers, is there something that I can do for you?"

The older officer spoke up. "Yes ma'am, we need to speak to Ken. Is he here?"

"No, he doesn't live here anymore. He sold the house to me, I'm his ex-wife, and he has moved to Georgia."

The younger officer pulled out his notebook and asked, "Would you happen to know what his new address is now?"

"Yes, I think I have it here somewhere. Can I ask what this is about?" Kathy questioned.

The older officer spoke up, "I'm sorry, but this is official business, and we cannot discuss anything with anyone other than Ken."

Kathy found the piece of paper where Ken had wrote down his new address. The younger officer copied down the address in his notebook, and then the officers got in the car and drove away.

Kathy immediately went inside and called Ken and told him about the cops showing up at her door. Ken didn't mention the events from the night before, he just thanked Kathy for giving him the advance notice, and then he called Brianna into the room where he was standing.

"Brianna I think we have a problem", Ken said when she came into the room. "Two cops just showed up at Kathy's door and wanted to speak to me. Do you think this has anything to do with what happened last night on the way back home?"

"I don't know honey. I can't think of anything else it would be about. Maybe they just want to check and make sure that we are alright."

"Well I hope that you are right."

Just as Ken spoke those words there was a knock at the front door. Brianna went to the door and opened it. There were two state patrolmen standing at the door, asking to speak to Ken. Ken heard his name and came into the living room and walked up to where Brianna was standing.

"I am Ken, may I help you gentlemen?" Ken asked the officers.

The officer nearest the door said, "I'm sorry to bother you sir, but we need you to come down to the station to answer some questions."

Brianna piped in, "Let me go get my coat and I will come down to the station with you."

The officer spoke up once again, "Ma'am we need to talk to him by his self. When we are done he can call you then."

A tear came to Brianna's eyes, but Ken reached over and brushed it away and assured her that everything would be alright. Ken followed the cops back out to their cruiser and got in the back seat, and the officers drove to the police station in town.

Ken was seated in a room towards the back of the station. The room had a table, a camera mounted on the wall in the corner of the room that faced the table, and hardback chairs that were scattered around the table. Ken waited for about a half hour, and then someone he hadn't met before came into the room and introduced his self as a detective with the local police force.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I wanted to gather all of my documents and have them in front of me before I came and spoke to you. Did the officers explain to you why you were brought here today?"

"They mentioned something about a wreck that took place last night that claimed two people's lives, but they didn't tell me any more than that."

"A call to 911 from someone on a cell phone reported that a car bearing your license tag number (the detective read the license tag information aloud) was seen driving away from the scene of an accident."

"To tell you the truth, I guess you could call it an accident, but I didn't know anyone was hurt. I have just recently bought a car and we were driving back home when the car drifted to the side of the road and it went out of control for a moment. We ran off of the side of the road, but we got the car back under control and we drove the rest of the way home."

The detective showed Ken the newspaper clipping. (See chapter 12). Ken read the article and a look of shock and surprise came upon his face as he finished the last sentence.

"I am so sorry. We had no idea that anything like this had happened", Ken said as he handed the article back to the detective.

"Who exactly is the "we" that was driving the car last night when this occurred?" the detective asked.

Ken thought to himself, if this gets ugly, it would be better for me to take the rap than for Brianna to have to go to jail if it comes to that. The baby would be born behind bars and that was something that Ken just couldn't let happen.

"I was with my girlfriend", Ken answered.

"But who was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident?" the detective asked.

"I think it is time for me to ask for my lawyer now", Ken replied.

The detective spoke up, "Well I'm sorry but I am going to have to place you under arrest for two counts of vehicular homicide." The detective told him that he would be appointed an attorney if he could not afford one, and that he would be arraigned on the charges in the morning. He also told Ken that he could make a phone call to Brianna to let her know what was going on.

Ken dialed Brianna's house number and she answered.

"Brianna, last night there were some people following behind us when we ran off of the road, and they lost control of their vehicle and were killed in the crash. I am being charged with two counts of vehicular homicide since I was the one driving, and I've already asked for a lawyer."

Ken heard Brianna let out a moan and then she cried into the phone, "You can't be charged. You weren't the one driving."

"As far as they are concerned I was. I do not want my baby to be anywhere near a cell if this goes wrong. I can do the time, and then I will get out and come home to both of my babies."

Brianna knew it would do no good to argue with Ken, at least not for the time being. And he did have a valid point when it came to their child. She didn't want their baby to be born behind bars either.

"I know a good lawyer, and I'll call him on the phone when we hang up. Don't worry about anything; this will be all right in the end."

"I love you Brianna", Ken's voice cracked as he spoke.

"I love you too my dear. I will be up there to see you soon. Let me work on getting you some legal help first."

They said their goodbyes and Brianna immediately called an old classmate of hers who had moved to the town where they were holding Ken. He had gone to law school while she was in business school, so she hoped he had passed the bar and could help.

"Law offices of Dunn and Dunn how make I help you?" the secretary said as she answered the phone.

"Yes, is Jeff anywhere that I can speak to him? This is Brianna, an old classmate of his, and I really need his help."

"Please hold on one minute while I check to see if he is busy", the secretary replied.

Brianna held onto the phone so tight that her hand was turning red. Her mind was reeling from the news and she wasn't sure that she could even call in a favor from an old friend.

"Brianna it's so good to talk to you", Jeff said as he picked up his desk phone. "It's been so long, what can I do for you today?"

"It's about my boyfriend Ken. He is being held at the jail there in your town and he needs someone who will be a good lawyer."

"Well, I don't normally do criminal law. I specialize in business law, but I think I still remember some of what they taught us in law school. So tell me what went on Brianna and I'll see if I can help."

Brianna went over the story of what had happened the night before and what had just transpired with Ken at the police station. Jeff agreed to look into the case and to go visit Ken first thing in the morning, so that he could represent him starting at the arraignment. Brianna thanked Jeff and hung up the phone, her sobs starting to come in waves as she realized that her world could very well come crashing down around her. She went to her bedroom and lay down across her bed, continuing to cry, until she fell asleep some time later. She dozed off and on for the rest of the night, tossing and turning as she replayed all of the possible scenario's that were running through her mind.

The next morning Jeff showed up at the jail and asked to speak to his client. The officer was about to lead him to Ken's cell when Ken appeared with handcuff's on while being escorted by another officer. Jeff fell in line with them as they walked to the courthouse, and when the bailiff read the charge and the judge asked Ken what his plea was, he plead not guilty. Bail was set at one million dollars, cash or bond, and Ken was escorted back to the jail.

This time he was taken to a room that was similar to the one where the detective and he had sat in yesterday. Jeff pulled up and chair and motioned for Ken to do the same. Jeff asked Ken to give him his version of what had happened, and he took notes as Ken described the events that had actually took place, and then Ken told Jeff what he had told the detective before he was read his rights.

Jeff explained to Ken that he normally didn't take criminal cases, but that he would see what he could do. He said he understood why Ken was telling the police that he was the driver, and that it was mighty brave of him to be willing to do that for Brianna. He assured Ken that he would try to get him found not guilty, and that if by some chance Ken was found guilty, he would try to get a lesser sentence for him since he was a first offender.

Jeff knocked on the door for the guard to come and take Ken back to his cell, and then Jeff went straight to the district attorney's office to see how damning the case really seemed.

"Well, if it isn't the big business lawyer himself. What were you doing in the courtroom today defending that loser?" the district attorney asked.

"For your information that man is not a loser", Jeff interjected.

"Just wait until you see the evidence I have against your client", the D.A. answered. "Then you'll agree that he is gonna lose this one."

"Alright then, give me what you have so I can start to prepare his defense."

"Why don't I save me and you some time Jeff and let's work out a plea agreement?" the D.A. asked.

"I haven't even had time to look over what you plan to present to the jury and you're already trying to cut a deal. Sounds to me like what you have is a rocky case at best."

"No, I have a solid case. But homicide trials are very costly and I am just trying to save the state a lot of money that could be used for something else."

"Alright then, just in case I decide to entertain your idea, what is your offer?" Jeff asked.

"Your client pleads guilty to two charges of vehicular homicide in the second degree, and he serves two ten year sentences consecutively."

"Consecutively? Hell no, that will never fly. This was truly an accident. I would only be interested in it if he serves them concurrently. And don't you think that ten years is a bit much for an accident?"

"Well, I would be willing to deal with the number of years if he hadn't left the scene."

"My client wasn't even aware of the wreck until he was informed of it by the police."

"In any case, the years are not up for debate. You can have your concurrent sentence if you like, but that is all I'm going to bend for this suspect."

"Alright, I will go look this over and talk with my client and get back to you."

Jeff left the D.A.'s office and returned to his office where he spent the rest of the afternoon going over the papers and witness statements that the prosecution would be using against his client. He didn't really see a way around any of the evidence, except that none of the witnesses had been able to identify the driver. But Ken did not have an alibi for the time frame in question, and Jeff felt that the district attorney would make it all fall apart if he even tried to use that for a defense.

The next day Jeff went to visit Ken in the jail and he told Ken what had transpired the day before at the district attorney's office. Ken told Jeff that he did not want to see the situation get worse, but he didn't think he could plead guilty when no one could identify him as the driver. He wanted to take the chance of a trial and not take the guilty plea agreement. Jeff talked with Ken a bit further to make sure that he understood what all was entailed, and Ken said that he did.. Jeff told him that he would get a court date as soon as possible.

Several months later, Ken appeared in court and the trial began. The prosecution put the first witness to the accident on the stand who testified that they saw a car matching the description of Ken's car leave the scene of the accident. The defense attorney cross examined the witness, asking them if they could identify the driver, and they said they couldn't because it was too dark. Then they put the officer in charge that identified the car by the license tag number that was given. The detective who had interviewed Ken was the next one on the stand. The defense attorney then asked the detective if he had any evidence to support the theory that Ken was the driver. The detective replied that he didn't. The prosecution rested their case, and the defense attorney rested theirs, as he felt that the burden proof of Ken's driving was not given by the prosecution.

Ken was found guilty however and was sentenced to twenty years for each count, and that he was to serve them consecutively in the state penitentiary. Ken was devastated by the thought of having to serve 40 years, but he knew it was better than having his child born in prison, and maybe then being forced into a foster care system.

Ken was transferred to the state prison the following week, and Brianna started her paperwork to be able to visit him while he was incarcerated.

Brianna also requested a conjugal visit with him, as she was dying to make love to him soon. Her pussy ached so badly from not having him inside of her on a regular basis.

Two weeks later she received a letter from the warden saying that her prison visit had been granted, and that she could have a conjugal visit at the same time if she wanted to. She called the number that was given, and arranged to have one set up for the following weekend.

Brianna wore her tight pink shorts that Ken always loved, and a white halter top with no bra underneath. Just a pink crotch less thong underneath the shorts was the only underwear that she had on. The directions to get to the prison were easy to follow, and it wasn't long before she pulled up into the parking lot facing the prison.

She could see a lot of buildings in front of her; all of them surrounded by fences, except for a small hut by the main gate, and the guard towers that were located periodically along the fence.

There were a dozen small cottages on the east side of the prison. It was fenced off from the rest of the compound. Prisoners who had earned enough points were occasionally rewarded with a conjugal visit from their wife or girlfriend in this area.

A narrow alley between the six rows of cottages had been placed between purposefully thin walls, allowing a discerning guard to hear all but whispers from inside. The guard was to position himself between the cottages, listening for any disturbances, fighting, domestic abuse, and that sort of thing. If a situation developed, the guard would immediately remove the prisoner and thus insure the program was never placed in jeopardy. Such eavesdropping had prevented any serious incidents from occurring so far at the prison.

Walking through the gate, Brianna headed toward the sign that was marked Entrance C. There was a lot of paperwork to be done first, and then after Brianna had finished signing some of the documents, she was shown to an examination room where she was to be searched. After about ten minutes had passed a female guard came in to conduct the frisking. Brianna could not bring herself to make eye contact with the guard, as she was still embarrassed by having to be visiting her boyfriend at a prison.

The guard started the conversation off by saying, "Not married I see, you must be one of the liberal types. And you're probably a sucker for these animals that we have in here."

Brianna murmured, "I bet that a lot of these men are not animals in their behavior, especially not my boyfriend, and that they can be civilized. I'm sure that they all have the same needs. It's just that some react differently than others."

The guard just laughed and said, "All men are animals, but especially these guys that are incarcerated in here. They are definitely animals. Now stand up, open your blouse. Let's get started."

Brianna did as she was instructed. The female guard started with her hair, feeling for foreign objects that might be tucked in the layers. She then looked in Brianna's ears, and then felt behind them. She put her arms inside of Brianna's top and ran her hands up and down her back, her sides, stomach, then under her arms. She felt around the front of her breasts and then the guard slid her hand under them. Then she looked at the bottom of her shorts. The guard said, "You know I have to check inside?"

Brianna nodded apprehensively. Then the guard whispered something very surprising to Brianna. She said, "We are supposed to wear latex gloves, but the convicts hate that because it smells like latex afterwards. Do you want me to check you without gloves?"

"Okay I guess", Brianna said nervously, not wanting to upset anyone.

The guard had Brianna lower her shorts down to her knees, and then gently the guard put her finger up through the opening in the panties, and she continued to slide her finger until it was inside of Brianna's pussy. The next thing she did was to rotate her hand palm up, slide a second finger in, and make an exploratory sweep. It was very obvious that the guard was in no hurry, because her thumb was resting on Brianna's clitoris. This action only reinforced Brianna's now growing suspicions that there was no doubt that the female guard liked a lesbian. Brianna closed her eyes and wondered if her boyfriend knew how they treated the conjugal visitors. The guard must have thought that by Brianna closing her eyes, that Brianna was enjoying herself, because she started a gentle circular sweeping of her thumb on Brianna's clit that continued for a few moments.

Then the guard stopped what she was doing and went to her clipboard, wrote something, tore off the note and handed it to Brianna saying, "If you decide they are animals, give me a call. That's my cell number." She inserted the two fingers that had been inside of Brianna's pussy into her mouth, then turned and walked away saying, "Pull your garments up and follow me."