The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

Story Info
My MILF wife lets loose for a weekend.
30.4k words
4.17
115.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Literotica publishers - Please leave all Italics, CAPS, "Quotation" marks, and (Parentheses)

The Weekend Getaway That Got Away

I'd like to thank BGMISFUN for all of his help in editing my "amateur hour" punctuation in this story as well as the suggestions he made for improving the flow. I appreciate the time you took to help.

This is a long story with what I hope is good character building. If you're looking for a short "get to the sex story" you may want to move on. Hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER 1

Early on a Friday afternoon in June of 2010 I closed up the machine shop that I'd purchased in 2004 when I was 32 years old. Being a business owner had never even crossed my mind until that day six years ago when my boss had called me into his office and told me that he was going to sell the business and retire. My boss, Ben, was a kind man in his early 70's and was the only person I'd ever worked for since graduating from high school back in 1991. He had tears in his eyes as he apologized, telling me that he had an offer from one of our long time competitors that was just "too good for him to pass up". He promised that he'd give me 6 months of pay and would pass on his highest recommendation to the new owners that they keep me around to run the shop. It was a kind gesture but he and I both knew that the competitor making the offer would shut down this location and consolidate everything into their mega-shop 80 miles away before the ink was dry on the check.

This had been my one and only job since I'd gotten out of high-school. I'd started off as a simple "shop boy" earning minimum wage while sweeping up the shop, emptying trash cans, and performing other menial tasks. After about 6 months Ben had taken the time to train me on some of the machinery that was used around the shop. Pretty soon afterwards I was promoted from "shop boy" to a "machine operator". I continued working hard and learning more and more about not only the machines that operated in the shop, but with my work ethic and eagerness to learn I'd earned the old man's trust and respect. About 5 years after I had started working for him, I'd become his unofficial "right hand man". I was the one left in charge while he went on vacations, I also handled the hiring and firing of employees (because he hated that part). Eventually, I even got into helping with sales and he even trusted me with the books. When he had a heart attack back in 2002 I'd even run the business on my own for a little over two months while he was recovering.

Ben had two kids of his own who were about 15 years older than I was but they were both very successful in their own careers as a doctor and a banker and had no interest in the family business. So I had slid into the de-facto position of one of the kids working at the small and very successful, specialized machine shop. I had always looked at him as a father figure and had never even thought about him retiring as a possibility. When Ben gave me the news about selling the shop on that Friday afternoon I was in a state of shock. I went home for the weekend and after talking about it with my wife Kim I decided that I would see if I could work out a deal with Ben to buy the shop for myself.

Early in my career I'd met Kim through some friends while she was a student at the University of Oregon majoring in Public Relations. Kim was (and still is) the undercover hot chick. When we first met 16 years ago she was about 5'6", 125 lbs, with deep green eyes, and long brown hair. She was normally very proper and polite and I was very surprised the first time I had gotten her in the sack. When her clothes came off, I quickly discovered that she in fact loved having sex and when she was naked she was not the proper girl I'd thought. I'd been with more than my share of young women and Kim was far and away the best lay of my life. It also didn't hurt that she gave the best blow job any one could ever dream of. Before I had even gotten in her pants, I was falling for her. After that first experience I knew that I'd regret it if I ever let her get away. We dated for a few years before finally settling down and getting married in 1997.

When I showed up to work on Monday I told Ben that if I could get a loan, I was willing to match any offer he was receiving. Even though I was only 32 years old at the time I'd been working closely with the books for several years and I was confident that even with a loan payment, I could run the business and still make a good living. Ben was thrilled with the idea. After a little bit of number crunching he ended up selling me the business at 15% less than what he had been offered from the competitor. Ben even pulled some strings at the bank that his son ran and got me a great interest rate that my credit rating at the time didn't deserve.

Owning my own business seemed like a great idea at the time but I quickly realized that I would have to work a lot more hours than I had before. Because Ben had owned the building and the business outright he had the luxury of being able to afford an employee like me. With my loan payment I wasn't as lucky. For the first few years, I was working 60-70 hour work weeks on a regular basis.

It had now been six years since I bought the shop and although things were a lot better than they were those first few years, I still typically left the house by 7:00 a.m. and normally didn't get home until after 6:30 p.m. Quite often, I also found myself working a few hours on Saturdays doing billing and the other tedious office work that every business owner despises. Although the hours were still long, I was actually able to expand the business and the financial side was turning out to be far more rewarding than I'd ever anticipated. I'd recently started looking for a mid-level manager but hadn't yet found the right person. So my 50+ hour work weeks continued for the time being. It felt good closing the shop at 2:30 in the afternoon and heading home to surprise my still under-cover hottie of a wife.

Kim was a very successful Marketing & Sales Executive for a Fortune 500 company. She loved her job, made very good money, and had great benefits. The only downside was that about once a month she had to take short business trips to attend meetings with clients, do presentations with potential clients, attend trade shows, etc. This week had been one of those trade show weeks and she had left on the previous Sunday afternoon and wouldn't be home from the airport until today (Friday) at about 5:00 p.m. Because of the extra money we were making we were able to afford an in-home Nanny who stayed from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. during the week so our two boys were well taken care of.

The reason I had closed the shop early was that I had arranged for our boys to go to their grandparents house for the weekend. I was going to surprise Kim with a quick "just the two us" weekend camping trip to one of our favorite mountain lakes near our home in Eugene, Oregon. After a week of being apart, I was ready for some alone time with her and I knew that she would be too. My intention was to get home, get everything packed into the Fifth Wheel and get it hooked up to the truck before she got home. I was hoping that all she would have to do was grab a bag of clothes and we could hit the road. Kim had no idea I had this planned and I knew she'd enjoy it. With our demanding work schedules we didn't do nearly enough of it anymore. I rushed through the early Friday traffic trying to get home with the goal that we could get to the campsite and get our camp set up before dark.

I arrived home a little after 3:00 just as the kids were getting home from school. We talked for a few minutes about their day until Rosie, our Nanny, ushered them off to get their clothes packed and ready for the weekend at Grandma's. I turned to watch her hustling the boys down the hall and for about the millionth time admired her swaying Latino backside. Rosie was in her early thirties and very attractive. How Kim ever agreed to let me hire her, I had no idea. Nothing had ever happened between us and for that matter I'd never cheated on Kim since the day we said "I do" but that didn't stop me from catching a quick glance whenever I could.

I headed to our bedroom, changed into shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed the keys to my truck and went outside to get it started up and let it idle for a bit before hooking it up to the trailer. My 10-year-old diesel truck had 125,000 miles and with the outrageous price of gas the last 5-6 years I had retired it to being strictly a tow vehicle for our fifth wheel and the occasional trip to the local hardware store. Since I hadn't started it in over two months I had placed the battery charger on it the night before with the hope that it would start right up. I put the key in the ignition, waited for the glow plug light to come on and turned the ignition. The starter cranked the engine, but it wouldn't start. I waited a minute hoping that it would start on the second try. I said a quick prayer and tried again to no avail. I popped the hood and looked for any obvious loose fuel lines or wires but couldn't find anything. I knew that it was far too late in the day to have a mechanic fix it in time for us to leave tonight. I was really looking forward to a weekend away from everything with just Kim and I.

While I stood there staring at the engine an idea popped into my head. Giving up on the truck, I went into the garage and started pulling out camping gear that hadn't been used in the five years or so since we'd bought the fifth wheel. I gathered what I hoped were all of the necessary supplies, tent, butane stove, air mattress with a foam topper mattress, gas lantern, a bunch of candles, camp chairs, coolers, and anything else I could fit into the backseat and trunk of my 6-month-old Mercedes. With the back seat of my car packed with supplies, I asked Rosie if she wouldn't mind taking our kids to their grandparents. Being the great help that she was, Rosie agreed to help out.

I was in our driveway stuffing blankets and pillows into the backseat and trying to figure out how to fit the ice chest full of food and beer into the small space when Kim's taxi pulled up and dropped her off at the curb. I watched Kim get out of the cab admiring, my 36-year-old MILF. Even through working full time, and bearing two children, Kim had changed very little since we first met. She's carrying an extra 10-15 lbs but I didn't mind that at all. Working Mothers in their mid-thirties are certainly entitled to carrying a few extra pounds. Even when traveling she found the time to go to the gym 4-5 days a week and still had a great ass and legs, along with small perky breasts that somehow hadn't seemed to age.

Our boys must have seen her arrival from the house and they burst out the front door greeting her with hugs and kisses. Following the boys, Kim and I exchanged a long hug and a quick kiss. After 5 days apart our kiss was shorter and less passionate than either of us would have liked but was appropriate with our two boys looking on. I grabbed her bag and the boys ran back inside toward their rooms to finish packing for their weekend at Grandma's. Kim and I headed towards the house, making small talk about how things had gone at home and at her work. Before we entered the house she saw the open back door of my car that was packed with gear and asked what was going on.

I told her of my failed plans to take the RV out and had decided we could just go camping instead. Kim was a trooper and said that she thought was a great idea. Her enthusiasm increased when I told her that it would be just the two of us. I was sure Kim had missed the boys but in the last 11 years since our first son had been born we had always tried to make a point of vacationing alone at least a couple of times a year. With all the pressures I'd had over the last 5-6 years growing the company in the poor economy I hadn't made nearly enough time for just the two of us. We stood on the porch for a minute while I told her to pack a bag for the mountain lake that we frequented and also to remember that we'd be camping, not staying in our RV. I set Kim's bag down on the porch and told her I was going to finish packing the car. Her eyes twinkled and she leaned into me giving me a long wet kiss with her hips pressed tightly against me. She broke our kiss and then whispered into my ear "I have a little confession to tell you about." I instantly felt a tinge of excitement.

Up until now I had forgotten about a cryptic text that Kim had sent the night before. It was a picture of a good looking couple standing on a beach and had included, "I met a couple this week, I think they could make interesting friends?" She had sent the text after I'd gone to bed and when I'd woke up this morning and had replied with a simple question mark, she hadn't responded. I had completely forgotten about it up until this point but now I figured it must have something to do with her confession.

A few years ago, Kim had confided to me that the thought of exposing herself to strangers had always been a fantasy of hers. After quite a bit of discussion I had allowed her to indulge in this fantasy. At first I would take pictures of her in various states of semi-dress and undress and we'd post them on a couple of exhibitionist websites with her face blurred out. She really enjoyed reading the following posts of how hot she was and how men (and women) wanted to fuck her brains out. Over the next couple of years that fantasy had escalated into her occasionally doing it in public as well. As long as she didn't flash people we knew like neighbors, coworkers, or friends, I was not threatened by any of this and it had been very rewarding for me in our lovemaking sessions.

A recent example of her living out her exhibitionist side had taken place about three months prior. She was at one of her business functions in a Las Vegas hotel that had Valet service. Kim had flirted a few times with one of the young men working the Valet area when she had used the service over the course of several days. For her final pick-up before heading off to the airport with the rental car she wore a short skirt with no panties. When the Valet guy was holding open the door for her as she got into the drivers seat, Kim looked at him and very purposely dropped a ballpoint pen on the ground next to the door. Both her legs were on the doorsill of the car and she asked if he'd mind picking it up for her. Seeing what was going on the young man did as asked and when he picked up the pen he was rewarded with a close up shot of Kim's exposed pussy. Kim allowed him about 5-6 seconds staring at her bare pussy before she turned back into the car and took the pen from his hand. She tried handing him a tip but he refused it, saying, "That was enough. Thanks." He closed her door and she took off. When Kim got home she told me all about it and we had great sex (in the garage with her bent over the car of course).

My exhibitionist wife also enjoys putting herself in positions where men can see down her top at her braless breasts. Believe it or not, she finds that scenario harder to arrange so her flashing usually consists of giving glimpses of her pussy. Sometimes she does it while I'm with her but most of the time she just confesses about something that she has done when we have a spare private moment. I love it when I'm helping her collect dishes or some other random daily chore and out of nowhere she whispers to me, "I flashed somebody at lunch today." Once the kids go to bed I'll get the dirty details out of her and our resulting sex is typically off the charts.

Sometimes when we were watching adult movies and group sex scenes came on we even fantasized about going to swingers clubs and having sex in front of others. We had even discussed the idea of swinging and while I had always thought it would be exciting, Kim had never seemed to be into the idea outside of fantasy so I didn't push the issue. After 2 kids and 13 years of monogamous marriage, I was just happy that my wife was still up for even discussing new and exciting things in our sex life.

Without another word Kim headed into the house. I returned to the Mercedes and managed to fit the ice chest into the back seat. I then went to the wood pile and crammed enough firewood into the trunk to get us through the weekend. Returning to the house, I gathered up Kim, who was in her home office printing up some documents she told me she had to get in the mail. By the time we were ready to hit the road it was close to 5:00 p.m. It was about a two-hour trip to the lake and I wanted to get going so we'd have time to get our camp set up before dark. Kim and I both skipped much needed showers, said goodbye to the kids and hit the road.

Fortunately the traffic wasn't too heavy as we left our home on the outskirts of town. Within about 20 minutes we had cleared the 4-lane interstate and were driving along the 2-lane highway at 70 mph heading towards the lake. I had nothing but Kim's confession on my mind. I wanted to hear every detail but I didn't want to be the one to bring up the subject. Kim knew she had me on edge but decided to pretend like everything was normal, telling me all about her trip except what the confession was about. I knew she wanted me to be the one to bring up the subject but playing the game that we often do, I let the tension build and we toyed with each other, making small talk for the next hour or so.

Our conversation had run its course and when there was no more to talk about we rode along in silence for about 10 minutes with the radio playing quietly in the background before entering the last small town and turning off into the mountain road leading to the lake for the last 30 minutes or so of our trip. I was running a little low on gas so I pulled into a gas station to fill up the tank, buy some extra ice, and use the restroom. When I got back from the restroom I saw that Kim was sitting in the driver's seat. I knew she enjoys driving my car so I didn't think much of it as I replaced the gas nozzle and climbed into the passenger seat.

As I sat down I said, "So you feel like driving, huh?"

"MmmHmm."

Kim was pulling out of the gas station when I noticed a stapled sheaf of papers sitting on the dashboard. I reached out to take a look as I asked, "What's this?"

Kim just stared ahead and said, "Oh, just something I thought you might be interested in."

I looked down at the first page of type printed text and started to read......

CHAPTER 2

Hi, Lover

I thought you might like hearing about my latest adventure that took place this week. I had two evenings to think about it before coming home so I thought I'd just write it all down while it was fresh in my mind. I hope you enjoy :)

The Hotel was L-shaped. I was on the top floor and my room was the first one on the "inside of the L." On Monday night I noticed that in the room on the other side of the L right next to mine was a couple that had left their drapes open while they walked around nude. They both had wet hair and it was obvious they had just gotten out of the shower. Their lights were on and they had to know that there were at least 2 or 3 rooms that would be able to see into their brightly lit window. I turned down the lights in my room, poured a small bottle of wine from the mini-fridge into a glass and went outside on my balcony to sit and enjoy the evening air. I left my balcony light off but there were lights on the outside of the building. Since I wasn't more than 20 feet away from their window, I knew that they could see me if they looked my way. I sipped my glass of wine and tried to pretend like I wasn't paying attention. But they both caught me glancing into their window several times. Since they didn't close the blinds I knew they were showing off and were glad I was watching. After a few minutes I dropped any pretense and kept my eyes focused on their window as they moved about the room.

123456...8