The Weekend on the Farm

Story Info
A female is awakened into sexual maturity by a neighbor.
2.7k words
4.06
80.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers

Saturday

We grew up on farms near each other. You were much older, though, and I doubt you remembered me. I loved it, in church when you would pat my head and give me a hug. Hot summer time, again, here and I finally turned eighteen a few months back. I knew you were coming home to visit your family and it excited me; though, the reality is I might not even see you.

I spent a lot of time on your parent's farm. Your father taught me how to ride horse with a couple your cousins. Saturday night, I was relaxing alone in the barn after a hard day of riding and I heard voices coming towards me. I didn't recognize them; so, I climbed up into the loft and hid behind some storage boxes.

The voices got closer and it was clear that the two people were coming up to the loft. I was scared; but, I didn't move. Your head popped up past the floor and I almost screamed. A lady followed you up the ladder. I was transfixed. I hadn't seen you for so many years and there you were.

The woman, a dark haired tiny thing, got on her knees in front of you and put her mouth on your flesh. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I felt dizzy. I tried to breathe quietly and not gasp. I watched you pump into her face with your cock and I wished it was me in front of you.

I could hear her sucking and it made my stomach tighten up. You pulled her away from your body and told her to get undressed. I blushed when you took all of your clothing off. I couldn't help my own private area from tightening and heating.

I had touched it before and it gave me wonderful feelings all over my body. You reclined on your back and told her to sit down and feed you. I had no idea what you were talking about, but quickly understood. She sat down on your face and leaned forward to take you back into her mouth.

I snaked a hand down to touch myself and found that special spot that feels so good. I had a perfect view of what she was doing to you and the sounds of you smacking her ass were loud. I was so scared you two would hear my breathing and figure out I was watching.

I rubbed fast at myself and felt the tingling increase. You pushed on her and she climbed down and straddled your lap. I watched intently as she put your cock into her belly. I exploded and made only one sound. I don't think she heard me because she was making a lot of noises; however, you glanced over in my direction.

She bounced and ground on you hard. I heard you grunt and you pulled her head back towards you; so, it was painful for her legs and back. You let go and she scooted off of you.

I watched the two of you get dressed and leave the loft, then, the barn. I didn't dare move for a good fifteen minutes. I snuck home and tried to not let anyone see how overwhelmed I was.

Mom told me that you would be to dinner Sunday night and I nearly jumped. Dinner was wonderful. Your brothers came with you and we all had a feast. I kept sneaking glances at you, but not looking directly in your eyes. When you were leaving you hugged everyone and asked me to walk you to the door. I fetched the plates for your parents that my mother made and followed.

At the door, you hugged me, kissed my neck, and whispered that I could come to the barn tonight and you would do the same with me instead watching. I blushed deep red when I grasped you had known I was there. You went home without another word.

Sunday

Sunday night. Both of our folks were at church. I had complained of a stomach ache; so, my mother told me to stay home and get to bed early. Dad and mom were going out dancing after the church dinner. I was scared to death. I wanted to go see you, but I knew I couldn't make you feel good like that lady did.

I didn't know what in the world to wear; but, I settled on a pair of jeans and white tank top. I snuck over to the barn slowly and quietly. I didn't hear any noise in the loft and I almost turned back from anxiety.

Something made me go up the ladder, though. The minute my head popped over the edge I was staring dead into your eyes. You were lounging on a pallet of blankets. I finished the rest of my climb and asked you where your lady friend was. You chuckled and told me she was at church with your folks and they were going to do some visiting.

I stood there shifting from foot to foot because I didn't know what to do: I turned red. You motioned for me to come to you. I jumped when you asked me to take my shoes off and pull my hair out of the pony tail. I had to work at the pony tail because my hair was down to my butt. Nervously, I combed my fingers through my hair and tried to make it presentable.

You smiled and asked me to sit beside of you for a moment. Once I got closer to you, I felt the heat rise all over me. I wanted to touch you; but, you were so still.

You asked me if I had ever kissed a boy and I said no. Your hands slipped into my hair while you lightly kissed my lips.. I could taste cider in your mouth; so, I leaned towards you in search of the flavor. When you put your tongue in my mouth, my eyes flew open and my heart beat loudly in my ears.

Against my mouth, you whispered that I tasted like candy. I blushed, but it didn't stop you from asking if I had ever let a boy touch me. I tried to shake my head no; however, your hands had tightened in my hair and it was wound around your fingers.

Slipping out of my hair your fingers trailed over my neck and down onto my breast. My nipples puckered and I pushed into your hand unconsciously. You squeezed and I moaned into your mouth. You tested my other breast and I had the same reaction. Bright red, I realized I was scooting closer to you.

Your hand traveled down my belly and I got very still. I kept my eyes tightly shut and it felt like I wasn't even breathing. You nipped my bottom lip to make me look at you and asked if anyone had ever touched me down there. I swallowed hard and pushed out a no.

Heat exploded everywhere when you grabbed me through my jeans. You kissed deeply while you held me to you and massaged at my privates. Suddenly, you pulled back and told me to straddle your lap. I started to straddle you the way she did; but, you stopped me saying you wanted to see my eyes.

I carefully climbed on you and felt how hard you were underneath my body. I was looking into your eyes when you lifted the hem of the tank top and pulled it over my head.

My nipples tightened and looked like beads. You pulled my wrists behind my back and put both in one of your hands. I felt trapped; but, it made me throb in my belly.

You moved my hair with your other hand and pulled my neck down to your mouth. One slow lick; then, your teeth dug into my flesh. You sucked at my neck and the growl came from inside you vibrating against my skin. The throbbing made me crazy with heat.

My hips rocked back and forth. I didn't even realize I was rubbing you or why. I had an ache and needed it taken care of. Your tongue started to move to my nipples and I bucked against you. Sucking a nipple into your mouth made me whimper and moan in your arms. It felt so good and I wanted to have that explosion I had last night.

You told me to stand up. I did, but my knees were shaky. I followed your gaze and realized you were staring at my privates. My jeans were soaked. I was completely embarrassed. You undid the button and told me to get out of those wet clothes or I would catch a chill.

I tried to get out of the jeans, but I was shaking hard. You watched for a minute and, then offered me help. I stood in front of you in just my white cotton panties. The panties did nothing to hide my pussy lips that had material pressed up into them. My crotch was wet and I tried to cover it.

All you said was out of those, also. I looked away when I slipped them off. You ran your finger between my thighs and slightly up into my lips. I didn't think I was going to be able to stand much more.

You asked why I was hairless. Blushing, again, I tried to explain how my mother had told me it was cleaner that way. You found my special place I like to rub. It seemed you knew exactly where it was and how to make it throb. You rubbed hard while asking me if a boy had ever kissed here.

My eyes popped back open. I stuttered, no. Your hands on my hips guided me towards you. I was red all over my body from humiliation, but that didn't make you stop. You were actually going to put your mouth down there. You scooted a bag close to your side and told me to put my foot on it and spread my legs.

The first touch of your tongue sent an explosion into the top of my head. I would have fallen if it wasn't for your hold on my hips. You kept me in that feeling and I tightened hard when you eased a finger into my hole.

You licked and nipped at me. Pulling back, I heard you say that I tasted so sweet. Like your own special candy made just for you. Your finger felt so good inside of me. Your lips slid to my thighs teeth biting and pulling at my flesh. Gently, you helped me to the pallet of blankets.

Your lips were so gentle. I felt your tongue slide in and out of my mouth and, very slowly, you put your finger back inside me. I wanted to buck hard; but, you stopped me. You told me that I was your precious virgin and we must be careful, right now, to reduce the amount of pain I have to feel.

Your kisses were tender while you worked another finger into my hole. It was so tight that I felt the stretch. I was soaked. You nipped at my bottom lip, again, and told me to get on my back. I watched you undress and was reminded by the size of your cock. If your fingers were a little too tight, that was going to hurt like hell.

I started shaking, again, just thinking about it. Your hands spread my thighs and I felt you settle your body between them. I had my eyes shut and my muscles had started to spasm. You didn't move for many minutes. I halfway opened one eye. You smiled and promptly blew a raspberry on my tummy. I burst out laughing.

Your lips never left my skin. Kisses and bites up my body made my head fuzzy. You pulled at my nipples with your teeth and I squirmed beneath you. I asked if I could touch your skin. You nodded while licking in between my breasts.

Tentatively, I ran my hands up your back. You seemed to really like that; so, I did it again. Your body was completely covering mine, now. Deep kisses and I felt the head of your shaft rub against me. It felt like there was no air around me. You kissed me tenderly and told me how pretty I was underneath you with my hair all around us. You whispered that you would be happy staying like this forever.

Your heat rubbed my flesh and I arched into you instead of away. That caused the head of your cock to enter me slightly. Just the head made me stretch. You said it would hurt a little, but that you would be gentle.

Your hips rocked back and forth slowly: pushing a little more into me each time. It started to burn and tears swelled in my eyes. You stopped and promised you had never felt anything so wonderful in your life; then, shoved all the way inside of me breaking into my maidenhead.

I screamed. You caught my lips with your and held still inside of me. I couldn't breathe. It felt like you had torn my guts out. You never looked away from me; staring straight into my eyes. I sniffled and tried not to cry.

I throbbed hard around you when your tongue darted out to scoop up my tears. Heat built in my tummy while you worshipped my eyelids with your lips.

I heard you tell me what a beautiful angel I was. Slowly, I felt your hips rocking. A little at first. It was sore, but I didn't want you to stop. I felt one hand slide under my back and the other under my head. You were hugging and pumping into me at the same time.

The friction increased and the pain ebbed. Heat was building in my tummy and my skin felt too tight. You were slow with me. Tender and loving. After a bit, you pumped me harder. The sweat from our flesh caused our bodies to slide against one another easily.

Hesitantly, I tried to meet your thrusts. You said I was a wonderful and that my tightness made you throb. We moved faster and harder. I was going to explode. I knew it. I tried not to; but, you just kept thrusting into my softness. I dug my nails into your back when it happened. I felt your teeth bite into my shoulder. You carried me past my heat; but, stopped and asked if I wanted to taste you.

I nodded and your flesh pulled from me. You reclined on your back, again, and pushed me to my knees beside of you. I blushed almost purple when you asked me if I had ever kissed a boy there. I could barely shake my head no. Your hands petted my hair and you gently pulled my face down to you.

My body exploded once more when you told me to lick it. I took my tongue and slowly licked from the base to the tip, tasting myself on you. You jerked and I thought I had hurt you; so, I pulled back. I was pushed back down and, this time, you told me to suck on the head. To try to get it in my mouth.

It was awkward; but; I sucked as much as I could into my mouth. I felt your hands guiding my head up and down on your shaft. I sucked hard and occasionally raked my teeth on your flesh; but, you speared to like it.

Faster, you moved my head. Each time I came down on you, more was pushed into my mouth and throat. I heard you ask me if I was ready to taste it. My only answer was a vibrating moan. Then, you spilled hot liquid into my mouth. I swallowed trying to get it all. For a few second, you held my head down completely on you and I gagged. When I looked up, you saw a little had escaped onto my chin. We kissed and snuggled. The whole time you said I was a beautiful and had felt so wonderful around you.

whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers