The Weekend Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Poker wasn't all he lost...
1.6k words
4.39
92.1k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story...Let me know if you want me to continue it!

*

"Oh, come on guys, don't make me take it off." The fair haired young man shivered slightly, dramatically. "It's cooold. I'm really not attractive when I'm cold. Ya know what I mean?" He smirked slightly. Well, that was what they got when they played strip poker as Fall ended and Winter began. He had been the one to suggest it, so it was really his own fault. Ryan Miller wasn't the best poker player, so he must have known that something was going to happen when he suggested playing strip poker. With floppy blond hair and bright blue eyes, he was an attractive young man. Stripped shirtless, his smooth chest and vaguely toned body were clear. All he was wearing were black boxer briefs that showed off the contrast of his tan skin and the bright white tan line at the edge of his briefs.

"Someone buy me out, please?" He looked around the circle hopefully. Most of them were fairly drunk; after all, they were a bunch of college students on a Friday night. What else was there to do? Shivering pathetically, dramatically, again, Ryan gave a sweet smile. "Please, please, please? I'll do anything...just don't make me take it off. It's too cold. I wanted to stop ten minutes ago but you guys made me play another round."

He really hadn't protested too much. He was the type of person who followed, not the type who lead a group. He was a stereotypical frat boy; he drank a little too much, partied a little too hard, and slept with a few too many girls. He didn't mean any harm though; he was just having fun at college. Who cared about an education? He was definitely looking forward to the weekend.

As he peered around the circle again, the movement of a hand raising caught his eye. "My savior!" he declared, then saw who it was. She was a newcomer to their weekend 'study group'--pretty, sure, but she had probably joined because she actually thought it was a study group. Tall, pale, and slender, she looked like a model. She had high cheekbones, big dark eyes fringed by darker lashes. Her hair was jet black, probably dyed, but it hung in loose curls around her face. She wore bright red lipstick no matter the time of day that he saw her. They had a class or two together, maybe, but he wasn't quite sure. "My savior," he repeated, hesitating, unsure of her name.

When she offered her deal, it was in a quiet but powerful voice. "I'll buy you out if you promise to be my slave for the weekend. No backing out once you agree, understand Ryan?" How could he resist that deal? Didn't she know that he couldn't wash dishes or do laundry to save his life? She was getting the losing end of this bargain, he was absolutely sure of it. "Deal!" he agreed instantly. She smiled predatorily and he suddenly felt uneasy. But he wasn't about to back out of this deal.

Standing, Anna brushed herself off. She hadn't lost a single article of clothing in the game yet. She was wearing skin-tight jeans and knee-high black stiletto boots. Her shirt was an off-the-shoulder, transparent creation that showed her lacy black bra. Ryan nearly started drooling. He was going to get to live with this hot piece of ass for the weekend? He couldn't wait. "Let's go then, slave," Anna instructed. Ryan started to reach for his clothes, but she put a heel on his t-shirt. "I didn't say to get dressed. Go on. I'll drive."

Winking at his friends, Ryan laughed and practically skipped out the door, eager to go home with this hot chick. She probably just wanted sex with him. Anna didn't speak as she drove him to her apartment building. She didn't seem shy about leading a half-naked man through her apartment complex. She just gestured for him to follow her. Once they were in her apartment, she closed and locked the door. Ryan wandered around, exploring a little. "Looks pretty clean. Not gonna be much dusting for me to do, is there?" he joked.

"Strip," she commanded.

Ryan's eyes lit up. Ha! He'd known she just wanted him for sex. Ignoring the command, he stepped up to her and put his hands on her chest, squeezing her breasts and leaning in for a kiss. She gave him a hard shove, forcing him down to the ground. Placing the sharp heel of her boot on his crotch, she put most of her weight on his balls. Ryan whimpered, eyes wide. "What are you doing?" he asked in a panic.

"Shut up," Anna warned. "You agreed to be my slave this weekend. You will obey me, do you understand? You will refer to me as Mistress Anna or just Mistress. And you will follow my every command without hesitation or deviation. And if you don't, I will punish you." She leaned more heavily on his balls. "Do you understand, slave?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress Anna."

She stepped off of him and he instantly curled up, clutching his crotch and whimpering pathetically. With a cold smirk on her red-painted lips, Anna watched for a moment. "Now slave," she said when he had recovered slightly. "Strip." And slowly, shakily, he did. "Stand," she commanded, pleased when he did so. "Stop covering yourself. Put your hands behind your back." He was responding nicely. Perhaps it was the massive amounts of beer she'd watched him consume that made him so compliant. Circling him, she was amused to find his cock half-hard. It was a nice cock...a little longer than average, and satisfyingly thick. She reached out, toying with the supple foreskin. Ryan shuddered and his hand twitched slightly but he kept his hands behind his back. "Good boy," she murmured in praise. Stroking his cock, she watched with a pleased gaze as it grew in her hand.

"I can't wait to fuck that. You're going to be my little fuck toy, Ryan. Didn't know what you were getting into, did you?" She trailed fingers along his chest, tweaking one of his nipples and then rubbing her finger along his lips. "Didn't know, did you, slave?" she repeated more insistently.

"N-no mistress, I didn't."

"Well come on. Let's go to the bedroom." She led him by his cock into her spacious bedroom. The mattress was large on its four-poster frame. Pushing him down onto the bed, she positioned him just how she wanted; arms handcuffed to the headboard above his head, legs free. Once he was secured that way, she sauntered to the bathroom. When she emerged, she was wearing a black thong that matched her lacy bra. She had her black stiletto boots on still. Ryan gazed appreciatively at her body. With 38D breasts and a narrow waist, she had an appealing figure.

She strutted to the side of the bed and gazed down at him. His cock was hard, standing up straight. She reached down and gave it a quick stroke. A drop of precum appeared on the deliciously flared head and she wiped it onto her finger. Absently, she reached over and offered her finger to his lips. Without hesitation, he licked the precum off of her finger. Anna was surprised. She gave her slave a curious look. "Ryan...did you like that?"

"Uh...I don't know. Mistress."

"You're in shape, aren't you? Rather flexible?"

"I guess so, Mistress."

Keeping his hands cuffed to the headboard, Anna ordered, "Put your legs in the air." Once he had warily done so, she slipped up on the bed by his ass. Putting pressure on his thighs, she rolled his pelvis towards his head. "I want you to suck your cock baby," she encouraged, reaching through his legs to try and get him harder and longer. He could reach it, she knew he could. The head brushed his lips and he recoiled, head pressing back against the pillow hard. "Come on," she coaxed. But he refused, eyes wide and lips clamped tightly shut. She gave him a hard smack across the ass but though he jumped slightly, he refused to open his mouth and take his own cock in. She tried for twenty minutes, trying to force his jaw open and to pull on his cock and all other manners of effort. But it was to no avail.

Angry, she opted for a different tactic. She warmed his ass up with some hard spankings while he was exposed like this. Then she leaned down and grabbed her ropes from the nightstand. After tying his feet to the headboard so that he was stuck all curled up with his cock in his face, she disappeared from his view.

The next thing she knew, she was inserting cold, lubed fingers into his ass. She had long, slender fingers. They easily reached his prostate. Ryan moaned, feeling his cock brush his lip as he did so. Her fingers felt so good, though. "Cum for me," she coaxed with a smirk. Ryan eagerly thrust his ass against her fingers as much as he could in this position. It wasn't until he felt the familiar surge in his balls that he realized his mistake. The cum exploded out of his cock, spewing across his face in a sticky punishment. It filled his mouth and nose and stung his eyes.

"Beautiful," Anna declared five minutes later when she untied his feet from the headboard and instead tied his ankles to different posts, leaving his feet spread-eagle with his hands above his head.

"Next time, we'll work on obedience. And swallowing so that you don't leave such a mess."

And with that, she left him tied up on the bed, sticky, sweaty, and with the taste of his own cum in his mouth.

To be continued...