The Weekend That Was Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue to make each other explode.
2.6k words
4.4
8.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from what we like doing. Please feel free to send us your comments.

He stood up and told her it was time to head to the cabin to make dinner. They walked to the cabin. Hand in hand. When they got there they both realized that they had left their clothes by the lake. She looked at him and realized that he was ready to go again. But he would have to wait until after dinner. She walked, naked, to the kitchen. She began to cook dinner. He sat at the table and watched her. As he watched her he began to stir again. He waited until dinner was started and pulled her close to him. She giggled because she knew what was on his mind. He took her over and laid her on the kitchen table. He told her that she was what he wanted for dinner. He sat down on the chair at the end of the table and pulled her closer to the edge. His mouth started on her legs, slowly moving up the inside of her thigh. She squirmed in anticipation. She felt his tongue run over her clit. It sent a shiver through her. And then he was kissing the other thigh. Back to her clit again and then somewhere else. He was teasing her. Finally his mouth sought the most sensitive area of her body. His tongue teased her until she came again.

As he brought her to the point of cumming again he could taste the mixture of him and her from a few moments prior to that. He was so excited but he wanted to satisfy her to her fullest before he was ready to cum. As she was cumming he reached up and parted her lips with his fingers and lightly licked her clit. It was hard and she was wet again. Then he slowly moved down and ran his tongue to her sensitive spot again holding it open with his fingers. Then he inserted his tongue into her while spread her legs wide to allow him to get deeper. She tasted so good. He wanted to bring her to the point of cumming again. As he pushed his tongue deeper inside her she held his head to her helping him. She wanted him in her deeper and harder. She wanted him to fill her. After a few minutes she lost control and exploded.

He let her rest a moment but she didn't want to. She got up and pushed him back away from the table and knelt in front of him. She reached and grabbed his hard strong cock in her hand and lowered her head. She slowly licked his shaft up and down while she watched his face glow with pleasure. She moved to the tip of his head and flicked her tongue on it which drove him crazy. He was about to explode and shoot his cum when she had stopped. She stood up and turned around with her back to him and slowly lowered herself on to him. She went slow, because she wanted to feel his hard thick cock go in deep into her. When she was fully down, she could feel how deep he was. This sent shivers all through her. How great this felt for her. Feeling him so deep and knowing he was loving every minute of it. She started to find a rhythm and moved up and down all the while she was feeling his balls and playing with them.

She could feel the excitement start to build in them both so she stopped and got off of him. She took him by the hand and walked him over to the counter and she bent over. She had him enter her from behind while she watched his hard cock push its way deeper inside her. She could not hold back any more and she came again. This time it was even more powerful then the last. He could feel her cumming and he was ready to explode himself. They were moving faster and faster. Just as he was ready to cum, she started to rub her clit and she came again this time with him. He shot deep into her. They were both total exhaust and leaned over on the counter. Sweat was pouring off of them but they did not care.

They rested a few minutes and she went to check to see if dinner was ok. He watched as she walked across the room naked and beautiful as she is. She stirred the water she was boiling and then got out the meat that was for dinner. He watched her as she did this. Then he got up and walked over to the refrigerator and got a bottle of wine. He poured them each a glass and continued to watch her in her beauty. As she moved around the kitchen still naked, he watched her and he could feel himself getting hard again. He walked over to her while she was at the stove and handed her a glass of wine. She took a sip but in a very seductive way. She teased him and she knew she wanted him again. Dinner was almost finished and he set the table and lit the candles. They sat down sitting across form each other. He saw the beauty glisten in her eyes as she sat there and ate. With the glow of the candles on her face, she looked so beautiful. The dinner she had prepared was absolutely wonderful. They sat quietly and just looked into each other's eyes as they ate.

After dinner they moved in to the living room. Candles were lit all over the room and he even a fire in the fireplace. He turned on some soft music, which really set a romantic mood. She started to melt again in his arms as they sat on the couch and sipped the wine they had brought with them. She sat with her back on his chest and his arms around her. They could tell that the air had started to cool down outside. But here, in their own little world, it was cozy and warm. They sat for awhile watching the fire, talking about nothing really. The wine was perfect, the room aglow, weather from the candles and firelight or the mood they were in it was hard to tell.

She got up off of the couch, grabbed a blanket and spread it out in front of the fireplace. She reached into the bag that they had brought with them and pulled out massaging oil. She then went to the couch and took his hand. She gently led him to the blanket and told him to lie on it face down.

She put some of the massaging oil on her hands to warm it up. Then she started to rub his back. Her hands felt like silk to him. He reveled in the relaxing massage. All of the tensions were gone. His shoulders and back were completely relaxed. She was not using hard strokes but soft sensuous strokes. He could feel himself getting excited again.

Every now and then she would bend down and place a kiss where her hands had just left. She took her time on his back then slowly her hands started to move down his body. She massaged his butt. Occasionally taking the time to slip her hands between his legs. No direct contact just a hint of what was really on her mind.

Next came his legs. She spent time on his thighs. She was well aware of the rising of his manhood. She moved down his legs to his calves. Making sure they were relaxed. Then she massaged his feet. He was so excited that he almost could not contain himself. He wanted to grab her and have his way with her.

She asked him to roll over. She told him that no massage was complete until all areas of the body were done. So, he rolled over onto his back. After he turned over, she was amazed at how hard he was again. He continued to turn over and lie on his back. She took some more oil in her hands and started to rub his chest. She paid close attention to his nipple as she rubbed lightly in circles. All the while she was doing this he became more excited then before. She lightly pinched them as she rubbed them. This sent shock waves through his whole body. He moaned as she continued to massaged his chest. She then started to move down his stomach. Getting more oil in her hands, she rubbed him all over. He couldn't take much more. He was starting to loose control as she was now massaging his thighs. She would once in a while, lightly run her hands across his balls and just brush them. Each time she did that he would moan louder. She moved down to his feet and the back up. She had stopped for a minute and looked at him as he laid there. Seeing his hard shaft standing straight up, she wanted him but she also wanted to tease him a little.

She reached for the oil again and put some more into her hands. She started to rub the base of his shaft and he let out a loud sigh. He asked her to touch him but she wouldn't. She was in control. She slowly started to work her way up his shaft a little at a time with the oil. Not to fast for she wanted he to feel the anticipation and pleasure. She got to the head and this sent more shock waves through him. She now knew she had him. Now she started to stroke his hard shaft up and down. This started to get him even more excited. She started to find a faster rhythm. By now she was stroking him so fast that he knew he was not going to last long. He asked her to stop before he exploded. He told her that it was her turn to get a massage. She didn't want to but then she wanted the evening to last. So she stopped and asked him what he wanted her to do.

By now he got up and told her to lie on the blanket on her stomach. Now it was his turn to send her into ecstasy. With her on her stomach he straddled her with his legs on each side of her. He reached for the oil and poured some in his hands and slowly started to rub her back. He worked on her neck knowing it was feeling good just as she did to him a few minutes ago. He then worked his way down her back. When he got to her butt he pay an extra amount of time and attention there.

He poured a little more oil in his hands so they were well lubed and proceeded to massage her round firm ass. Occasionally he would run his hands between her legs and just lightly brush her most sensitive part. She moaned each time he did that but he would only do it to send shock waved threw her as she did to him.

He moved over to the side of her and started to massage her thighs. She spread her legs open hoping that he would rub her hot aching clit. All he did was just tease her. He rubbed the inside of her thighs. She arched her back wanting him to touch her but he just continued down her legs too her calves. Then he got to her feet, which he knew was a spot that got her off. He took each foot and massaged it very sensuously. She was so hot that she that she had an orgasm as he worked on her feet.

He finished with her feet after a few minutes of massaging and then moved so that he was between her legs. He lowered himself and took his hard shaft in his hand and started to rub it between her legs. When he touched her clit with his shaft she came she arched her back again hoping that he would enter her but he didn't. All he did was rub his cock head on her clit for a minute and then told her to turn on her back that it was time to massage her front.

She turned on her back just as he did before. She saw his shaft and how hard it was and she reached for it. She wanted to feel it and stroke it but he would not let her. He had her lay down and started to massage her breast with the oil. She had her eyes closed and was ready to cum again from his touch. He circled her nipples with his fingers and then lightly pinched each one. She came again. He took her whole breast in each hand and rubbed them until she started to moan. He straddled he with his legs on each side of her and placed his hard manhood between her breast. She pushed her breast so they were totally around his hard cock and he started to move and his cock back and forth. The sensation was so great that he was getting harder and harder. She came again and he knew he was going to cum very soon.

She begged him to put his hard shaft into her. He wanted too but he also wanted to tease her a little more. He took his shaft in his hand and rubbed the head of it over her nipples. She could see the glistening of his cum coming from his cock. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to feel his shaft in her mouth. Again she begged him. He kept rubbing it on her nipples. She was going crazy. He did this for what seemed like hours. By now he wanted to make her happy. He moved off he and positioned himself between her legs. He took his hard manhood into his hand and rubbed it along her clit. She was squirming to get him to enter her. He took the head and put it at her wet, hot pussy. He slowly started to push it in. This sent a shiver thru her. She came immediately. She screamed as she came. She tightened her pussy around his shaft trying to pull him in even more. He fought her so he would only allow a little of his hard cock in her. He then pulled it out to where only the head was at her opening. This was driving her insane. He then pushed more of him into her. She could not resist so she reached for his butt and pulled him in all the way.

He felt so good she wanted him to go deeper to feel his hardness. She moved against him, both in rhythm. She loved the way that his shaft felt. His hardness moving inside of her. With every stroke she felt herself go deeper into the abandon, the feeling of complete ecstasy. She loved him so much that her love for him was growing with each thrust. He could excite her with just a look. Now with his body touching hers, his manhood growing inside of her with each thrust, the excitement was growing. She came stronger and longer than she had ever come before. He felt her excitement, in response he came inside of her, filling her very being with his essence.

They laid in each others arms for a long time. They could smell each other, feel each other and occasionally taste each other. They were in perfect union. She loved him and he loved her that was all that mattered this weekend. They decided that it was time for a break. A time to talk. A time to be closer. They laid together and talked for a long time. Of his dreams and her dreams. They talked, they cuddled, they loved.

They WILL continue.