The Weekend to Remember

Story Info
The weekend we finally became friends. And a bit more.
18.9k words
4.32
15.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Cora. 24 years old, slim, but got good curves, and big boobs, I got a double D cup. I got hair like Ariel, and it reaches down to midwaist. I'm 1.57m tall. Or short, however you want to see it. :)

I run towards the pub, late as always. I trip and the purse falls to the ground, all of its contents scattered around on the ground. "Oh fuck me!" I course loudly.

"Not if you were the last person on earth.." I hear a familiar voice behind me and turn to see Tim, the only one in our group I can't stand. "Ditto, asshat!" He just walks past me, not sparing me a second glance. He walks into the pub, orders a pint and look for Jason. He sees him in the corner. "Hey mate, I'm over here!" Jason calls out to him. "Hey." He flash his million dollar smile as he walks towards him. "Hey mate! How's it hanging?"

"A little to the left, as always!" They laugh as Tim sits down. "Have you seen Cora? She normally isn't as late as today" Jason says looking at his watch.

"Oh, I saw her on all fours outside. Guess she was waiting for someone." Tim says nastily. "Fuck you, Tim!" I say as I get to the table, hearing what he said. He just rolls his eyes and take a sip of his pint.

"Hey babygirl" Jason says, getting up, giving me his normal teddybear hug. He is the best friend a girl could ever have, and always there with a hug.

I go to the bar and buy a round. I give one to Tim, one to Jason and one for myself, and I sit in the nook of Jason's arm. "Is everything okay, babygirl? I'm worried about you."

"Thank you Jason. I'm just tired. Work has been utter hell."

"You have to take care of yourself"

"I am. I'm taking two weeks off.."

He strokes my hair.

"Good. Haven you eaten anything today, babygirl?"

"No, forgot it.."

"Let's order something now."

Tim cuts in. "No! The only good thing about this pub is the drinks. Never, and I mean, never eat here.. We were on the toilet for a week last time!" We laugh, and he shakes his head. "I've never had that much pain in my ass in my life, felt like I'd been buttfucked for weeks.."

Jason laughs so hard he almost shoot his drink through his nose. Tim and Jason talk for a while, and I mostly sit and listen, my mind isn't in the right place.

After two more rounds, it's on me again, so I bring the drinks to the table and sit back down.

"So, any plans for your vacation, babygirl?" Jason asks. He never got tired of using that petname for me.

"Being a couchpotato, and catch up on Sons of Anarchy."

"Aren't you always a couchpotato?!"

Tim remarks snippy from the side.

I look at him, down to his pint and him again.

"Can't you ever just be nice?! Asshat.." I mutter and go back to the bar.

"Tim, what the fuck? When are you two going to get along?"

"When she stops being a bitch!"

"I think it was you that were the bitch now, Tim.."

He takes a gulp of his pint, and feel a slight pang of guilt since he never even said thanks for it.

I sit at the bar, trying so hard not to start crying. I drink two mojitos and take two shots before I feel ready to go back. I also feel quite buzzed at the moment.

As I walk towards the table, Tim gets up. "Oh, are you leaving?" I say sarcastically.

"No, I'm taking a piss. Care to hold it for me?"

"Wtf, no..!"

As he walks he scolds himself for saying that, as he wanted to try to be nice.

A guy smashes into me, spilling his beer all over me. "OH COME ON! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!" I scream in frustration.

"Take a fucking chillpill lady!"

I need some air, and rush out where I can be alone. The tears roll down my cheek, and I let them.

"Hey. You look like you need this.."

I jump as I hear Tim's voice behind me, and I wipe my tears quickly. As I turn he stands there with the most ridiculous looking cocktail I've ever seen, with fruit and umbrellas on top. "Uhm.. Thanks?" He hands it to me, and turn to leave. I taste it, and immediately gag. "That tastes like cotton candy on acid!" He turns back to me. "It can't be that bad!" He takes it, and takes a sip, and spits it out faster then I've ever seen. "Oh fuck! That's horrible! How can they sell this?!" He looks shocked and dumbfounded. "You bought it!"

"Well, I know you're not a huge fan of beer, so I just asked for the drink with the biggest amount if vodka in it.." He sets it down. "Are you really okay?" He asks more serious then ever.

The tears threaten my eyes again.

"No.. I.. I lost my job today.."

"What?! No way! Why?"

"I got the blame for Jasmine's tampering with the reports."

"Why didn't you say it was her then?!"

"She is the one that told the management about the tampering.. It would just look like I was trying to make her look bad. At least I don't need to look at her ugly face anymore.."

"But you should take this further!"

"I don't stand a chance. Jasmine is their golden child!" Tears flow freely now. "Sorry, I don't know why I told you, you don't care about my problems anyways.."

Tim has no idea what to do. He realises that he doesn't even know what I worked with, that he actually don't know me at all. But that he truly cares.

"I.. Of course I care.."

The door opens up, and Jason comes out. He looks from me, to Tim and back to me again. Seeing me in tears next to Tim, and he flips out. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He charges after Tim and hits him smack over the nose.

I scream. Tim screams. "Jason! Jason, stop!" He doesn't hear me, and pushes Tim against the wall. "Why can't you leave her alone?!" "I didn't do anything!" Tim shouts, trying to break free.

"JASON, STOP IT!" I yell loudly. "He didn't hurt me! He was nice! He was actually really nice!" He puts Tim down, and rush over, hugging me tight. "What's wrong, babygirl? Why are you crying?"

"Just been a rough day.. Can you go back in and order me a mojito? I just need to talk to Tim before I go back inside." "Sure baby.." He turns to Tim. "I'm really sorry.."

Tim waves him off. "I'll take two pints!" Jason nods and go back inside. I look up at Tim, him being 1.88 m, I have to look up quite a bit, and his nose is bleeding. "Are you okay? I'm sorry.." "Nothing like a bloody nose on a Friday.." He laughs it off.

"Please don't tell him about my job.. I don't need him hanging over my shoulder as I'm finding a new one.." He smiles. "Secret's safe with me."

We get back inside, and Jason calls us out. "Look who's smiling at each other! It's a fucking miracle!"

I blush, but we both say "Fuck off, Jason" at the same time.

We sit down just as Carrie comes in. "Hello!"

"Hey Carrie!" I hug her. "Missed you."

"Miss you too, Cora." She smiles and great Jason and Tim.

Carrie and Tim has a on and off fling, she use to go to him when she doesn't get it else where. Looks like it's been a while for her now, cause today she is all over him.

"How are you today, Tim? Missed your sexy ass.." She smirks, almost sitting on top of him. "I'm good, thanks.." He brush her off. "Any other plans than catching up on your tv-shows, Cora?"

"Maybe I'll go on a roadtrip to clear my mind"

"Oh, I love roadtrips!" Carrie busts in again.

I laugh. "You are crazy on roadtrips Carrie.."

"Oh really? Tell me more about this.." Jason leans over the table with a huge sleazy grin on his face.

She blushes and tells everyone about the adventure she had in the back of my car while I was driving, to my horror. I leave, not needing the pictures of that back in my head.

I start talking to a guy at the bar and he buys me another shot.

I take it, and immediately regret it, feeling it pressing up my throat.

Carrie reaches under the table and strokes Tim's cock through his jeans, and nibble on his earlobe, but he pushes her hand away, leaning his head casually the other way, so she lose the grip on his ear. "Carrie, please.."

He turns to Jason. "When were we going to Frank and Jenny for the dinner tomorrow?"

"Oh, that. It was 18:00 I think?" Jason replies. "It's 19:00.." Carrie says, with a hint of bitterness. "Dinner and games, wasn't it?" They nod.

"Cora has been away for a while. Where is she?" Tim gets up. "I'll see if I can find her."

He walks through the pub, not finding me anywhere. He checks the bathrooms, to some girls dismay "this is for the ladies, dipshit!" "Oh, sorry, I forgot, I used to be one!" He replies dryly and walks back out. He goes outside and hear belching. He follows the sound and see me around the corner puking my guts out. "Hey, let it out.." He says, taking the hair from my face and stroke my back.

I puke again, sobbing as I do. "I feel like shit.."

"Want to go inside and have another cotton candy on acid cocktail?" He asks teasingly. My respond is more belching. "No for the cocktail then."

"I want to go home.." My sobs get bigger.

"I'll take you home, come on."

He pulls me up and take me to the street and gets a cab. We get in, and I lay down with my head on his lap.

"If she throws up, you're going to pay for the cleaning.." The cabdriver looks sternly at him.

"She won't, relax.."

The cab starts driving and we're in silence for a while. "Tim..?"

"Mhm?"

"Why do you hate me?"

He tense up a bit, looking a bit startled down at me. "I don't hate you. You just tend to rub me the wrong way.."

"I do that, cause you treat me like shit."

He looks down at me. "Guess we should start being nicer to each other"

I smile, but my face turns in a grimace "Oh, god.. I feel sick again.."

"I mean it, she throws up, she is paying!" He says again, but my house is just around the corner. "Stop here."

As we get out I throw him a twenty. "Keep the change, sourpuss!"

The cabdriver curse at me, but I close the door, so I don't hear what it is. Tim supports me, and steer us in the direction of my house. I find the key, but he has to unlock it, as I have a hard time finding the keyhole. "Come on, drunkhead, let's get you inside."

"I need to brush my teeth, help me upstairs?"

"Sure.."

He manage to get me up the stairs and I brush my teeth. He goes back downstairs and I follow him unsteady. "Want a beer?"

"Sure. But I need to feed you first."

He goes to the kitchen and fry up some eggs and bagels. I sit on my couch, feeling like a four year old. "Eat. You need to eat, or you will be a mess in the morning"

"Yes daddy.." I pout. He sits down in the couch across from me a sip on a beer.

We talk for a long while, getting to know each other a bit better.

He was right, the food did wonders, and I feel so much better. I'm not slurring as much with my words, and my mind isn't cotton anymore.

"Sorry I pulled you away from Carrie tonight.."

"Don't worry about that. I doubt you would be able to get home on your own account tonight, so someone had to be responsible" he winks. "Dickhead" I say throwing a crisp at him. He laughs, picks up the crisp and eat it.

"So, want to tell me more about your job?"

"I don't have a job.." I reply

"Come on, you know what I mean. What happened?"

"Please Tim. I don't want to talk about it, not tonight. Okay?"

"Soon. You need to talk to somebody about this, this is horrible"

"Yeah.. So, what is it you do exactly? I have to say I never paid much attention when you talked about it.." I feel slightly stupid, but I know he hasn't a clue to what I did, so I guess we're even.

"Not much to pay attention to. I work in my fathers shop. Fixing cars."

I raise my brow. "You don't.. You don't have a car..?"

He laughs and take a big gulp of his beer. "It's broken."

I laugh so loud I think I'd might wake my neighbours. "You're kidding me?!"

"Nope."

"Guess I know where not to take my car when it's broke."

"Hah, I do good work. I just don't give a shit about my own. I live close to everything, so I don't really need it."

My phone beeps, and I pick it up. It's a text from Jason.

(Jason)

You got home okay babygirl? You should've let me get you home, don't like you going on your own when you're like this.'

(Cora)

I'm home, and I'm safe. See you tomorrow, bear<3'

"So, what your deal? Why are you always alone?" Tim asks bluntly.

I look at Tim like he slapped me.

"Ouch.."

"No! I didn't mean it like that! You're just. Why are you single?"

"You're single!"

"Yeah, and I end up with Carrie ever other weekend."

"So? Doesn't look like she is forcing you!"

"Hey, don't get angry, I didn't mean anything about it."

"I'm single, cause nobody has the balls to hit on me."

"Then why don't you hit on anybody, Cora?"

"Who says I'm not trying? They are so god damn slow I practically have to shove my hand in their crotch for them to get the point."

"Do it." He says dead serious.

My brow raises further. "Are you for real..?"

"Yeah. Why not. I'd do it.."

"Hah! That I don't believe!"

"I'm not shy. You should know that even if we've not talked much."

"I dare you.."

I'd never thought he'd do it. But he gets straight up from the couch, strides right over the god damn coffee table, leans over me and place his hand straight in my crotch.

I gasp in shock.

He looks me dead in the eyes. I've never seen how amazingly green they are.

I should maybe tell you how he looks. As I said, he is 1.88 m high. Broad shoulders, big arms. He looks really good, having a nice v-shape. But I have no idea how he looks without his shirt, as we've never been to the beach at the same time. He has a beach blond, tussled hair, and he always got that perfect 'straight out if bed-hair'.

I swallow hard, grab his shirt and pull him to me in an intense kiss. He is over me in seconds, touching me all over, stroking his tongue against mine. I'd never thought I'd say this, but oh my god, he has me wet and ready in seconds. He bites my lower lip, making me moan in his mouth. He grinds against me, and I feel his huge bulge pressing against my pussy.

"Where's your bedroom?"

He ask in a deep, husky voice, almost making me explode right there.

"Upstairs.." I gasp breathing heavy in his mouth.

He lifts me up easily, that tells me he is quite well trained. He holds me by my ass, and I wrap my legs around his hips, arms around his neck. He never stops kissing me as he walks up the stairs, impressing me that he never even has to look where he is going.

He fucking finds my bedroom on the first try, and almost throw both of us at the bed.

"Fuck, you're so insanely sexy, Cora.." He whispers in my ear.

I breath deeply. "Fuck me.." It comes out as a whimper.

Chapter 2

"No.."

"What..?!" I gasp in surprise. I'm so horny I don't know what to do.

He kiss me again, biting my lower lip.

"Not yet, baby.. Foreplay. I want to make you cum, getting you really ready for me. I don't tell everyone this, but I'm quite big. 9,5 inches. And it's really thick. I actually hate it, it's scares a lot of girls. Carrie teased me for over a year before she let me have sex with her.. That is why I go back to her often. She is the only girl I have had sex with the last two years" I don't know what to say.

"And, I do understand if you don't want to, but I really, really want to make you cum.." I kiss him, almost desperately, moaning deeply in his mouth.

"Please, I'm so fucking horny!"

I've haven't even finished my sentence before he starts to pull of my top, and starts stroking my breasts. He folds down the cup and takes my nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he continues to play with the other. I still feel him press his hard cock against me, making me more and more wet, I feel it gushing.

He gets on his knees and pull of his shirt. He looks fucking stunning. Got a lot of muscles, but not to defined. I bite my lip and let out another moan at the sight of him. He slowly pulls down my tights, so slowly it almost kills me. "You love to tease me, don't you?" "I just want to look at your sexy body. I've never seen how perfect it is.."

I get a bit shy of his words, but he also makes me feel really good.

"You look fucking perfect too.."

As the tights is completely off I expect him to take my thong of too. But he just strokes up my legs. Thighs. Inner thighs. Spreading my legs wide. Working his thumbs so close, but yet so far away. "Tim.. Please.." I beg him, barely able to talk.

He gives me what I want, stroking his thumb over my slit, but still through my thong. "Cora, you're so wet.."

"What do you expect..?"

He laughs softly and leans his head down, kissing small kisses on my clit.

"Pleeeease" I beg him again.

He pulls down my thong even slower then the tights. Kissing down, following the skin that becomes visible as he pulls it down.

"Perfectly smooth.. Fuck, you're almost making me blow a load in my jeans, baby.." He whispers in that sexy, deep voice.

"Ahh.. Fuck, Tim.."

He comes back up, and take off my bra, sucking on my nipples again, as he grinds his big bulge hard against my wet, naked pussy. I feel for the first time how big he actually is, and it turns me on even more, but it kinda scares me, thinking about how it will fit.

I think he sensed it. "I won't do anything you're not ready for, trust me.." He says, kissing up my chest and neck, giving my neck a small nibble, making me shudder in pleasure.

"I trust you.." I whisper back, stroking my hands up his big arms and shoulders.

He gets out of the bed, grabbing a firm hold around my hips and pull me to the edge of the bed, kneeling and goes to town on my soaking wet, warm pussy. I gasp of the sheer pleasure as he lightly suck my clit.

"Oh god. Tim.. Keep going!" My legs squirm. He slides two fingers inside me, fingerfucking me as he flicks, sucks and nibbles on my swollen, sensitive clit.

He starts moaning, sending shivers through my entire pussy and spine.

I'm gushing again, and he gets more intense. "Fuck! Fuck, Tim! I'm going.. I'm.. Ahh!!"

My toes curl up, my entire body is spent, aching for release. He make another, stronger suction on my clit, and I cum screaming. He licks up all my juices, and his fingers go into overdrive, making me cum again, squirting this time. My body shakes out of control, barely managing to catch my breath. My cum runs down his chin, chest and to the floor, but he drinks up most of it. He slows down, pulls out his fingers and just lick and kiss softly, making me calm down.

He crawls back up to me, lifting me further into the bed.

"You taste so good, Cora. I've never had a squirter before.. I fucking love it!"

I laugh softly as he kiss up my neck, nibbling on my earlobe.

"Tim..?"

"Yeah baby?" He murmurs.

"I want it.."

He lifts himself up, supporting him self with his arms. He looks deep into my eyes, with those amazing green eyes. He strokes away the hair from my face.

"You sure? I don't want to hurt you."

I nod. "You'll stop if I'm in pain, right?"

"Of course!"

"Then, I don't see the problem.."

My hands glide down his sides, reaching the waist of his jeans. I start to unbutton it, almost feels like it's going to burst out. He gets back on his knees, and I pull down both his jeans an boxer. It almost smacks me in the face is it springs out. My jaw drops. "Fuck.."

It's the biggest, thickest cock I've ever seen. It's rock hard, thick with veins popping out.

He looks down at me, unsure what I'm going to do. I take it in my hand, can hardly wrap my fingers all the way around it. I start stroking it slowly, and it twitches hard and he moans louder then any guy I've ever heard. "Your hand feels amazing, Cora." I smile up at him as I stroke the length of his shaft. He bites his lip, looking so sexy. Precum trickles down the head, and I can't stand to wait, so I pop his big head in my mouth, and he moans and explode immediately. "AHH! Fuck, Cora!!" He twist his fingers in my hair, actually holding me back a bit so I won't gag on it. I swallow as much cum as I can, but it's such a huge load, it dribbles out from the corner of my mouth.