The Weekend Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Scott and Jenn begin their weekend of kinkiness.
5k words
4.45
27.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was starting to get dark as Scott packed the suitcases in the car; daylight fades quickly in the middle of October in the mountains. While it wasn't exactly sunbathing weather, the slight chill in the air definitely could have been worse. He had on a polo, light jacket, and khakis, dressed like some amalgamation of every L.L. Bean catalog model known to man. As far as looks went, well, while he wasn't quite model material he wasn't too far off. A little over 6 feet tall, with wide shoulders and a relatively trim waist he looked a bit like a competitive swimmer. OK, like a retired competitive swimmer that enjoys the occasional six-pack. His dark hair and eyes to match could have allowed him to check off the 'tall, dark, and handsome' box on any online dating site if he felt the need.

Luckily he had no need for that. His wife, Jenn, was getting in the passenger seat of the car as he was closing the trunk. While they didn't look alike in the least, they went well together, or so any of their friends would have told you. She was a shade over 5 feet tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned, and blue-eyed, with looks that easily could have been in an L.L. Bean catalog, if the catalog came from Dublin. While having never been to the land of St. Patrick she looked every bit the part of the prototypical Irish lass, if Irish lasses had a perfect, heart-shaped ass and a beautiful pair of C-cups sandwiching a waist that he could almost completely wrap his hands around. In short, she was a knockout, even dressed as she was in her normal travel attire of sweats and a hoodie. If you asked him he would tell you she was even more of a knockout dressed as she was. While a well-made up model can be strikingly beautiful, there's something about a relaxed, natural beauty that makes her all the more sexy.

"Did you check the lights and lock up?" he asked her as he settled in behind the wheel and started the engine.

"Um, yeah, only about 4 times, as usual," she gave him a bit of a smirk as she said it. Her occasional OCD about things such as leaving the lights on was a well-known and traveled path between them.

"One of these days I am going to torture you by tying you up in the middle of the living room, turning on all the lights, and leaving for the day," he chided her as he pulled out of the driveway.

"What, do you want to cash in the life insurance policy on me? Hell, you know that would give me a coronary after about 20 minutes!" she punched him in the arm as she said it, with a look of playful shock on her face.

"Nah, you are a lot more fun when breathing. But it's nice to know I have options," he teased.

She just stuck her tongue out at him and said, "You suck!"

"Well, since you mentioned it, that will be your job this evening. One of your jobs I should say."

She gave him a sideways glance, with just the hint of a smile creasing her eyes. "Oh really? Just one of my jobs? Are you saying there will be more?"

"Yes, in fact there will be several, none of which I will share with you right now. But you do get a gold star for trying to find out." he said, with just a hint of sarcasm. "In fact, if I remember the rules of our agreement, you are officially my property for the weekend already, are you not?" There was no mistaking the teasing tone in his voice this time. It was the voice of the kid holding a fist full of Monopoly cash that just built hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place. He hadn't won the game yet, but he knew he was going to.

"What do you mean?", she asked. "We aren't even at the resort yet!" she said with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

She knew what he was like, and knew that he would push her boundaries if he could. Not that she minded when he did. Well, not usually. She was always ok with it after the fact, but her lack of experience compared to his when it came to games like this always seemed to make her a little nervous. He was fully aware of that and often used it to his advantage, tempting and teasing her just enough so that the slight bit of fear she felt would only increase her excitement level.

"I might," he said, after a slight pause. "It's within the rules for me to do so," he said in a businesslike tone, with a slight grin on his face being the only clue that he was feeling anything but businesslike right now.

"What are you wearing underneath your hoodie?" he asked. Her hoodie was the zip-up type, and the zipper was up towards the top; high enough to hide any decent view of her breasts.

"Just a t-shirt, silly." she chided. "Why?"

"Well, I think that's a bit much on a nice day like this. Lose the shirt." he stated firmly.

She gave him a bit of a frown. "Really? Now?" she asked, but it was a rhetorical question since she already knew the answer.

"Yes, now, and if you question my request again this weekend I will put you over my knee, pull down whatever you are wearing, and spank your ass till it glows red." He was more than firm with his words this time. "No matter where we are. I don't care if we are in the middle of dinner at the fanciest place in town, I will do it. So lose the shirt, and don't question me again, understood?"

She read the seriousness in his eyes and was instantly both afraid and excited. Her cheeks and neck flushed a little in fear, and she felt an instant tingling between her legs. She unbuckled the seat belt and slowly began to lower the zipper on her hoodie.

They were on the interstate, cruising along at a comfortable 60 or so in the middle lane. While there wasn't much traffic at this time of day, it wasn't exactly deserted. Anyone in the right lane would have a pretty clear view in the car, unless they were in some low-slung sports car. The realization of that made her move her fingers a little faster, and soon the zipper was down and she was doing her best to wriggle out of the hoodie in the cramped bucket seat.

He looked ahead and saw a short line of trucks in the right lane. Maybe 4 or 5, spaced pretty equally apart. Perfect, he thought. Time to increase the intensity a little bit. He slowly depressed the gas, inching the speedometer up closer to 65, then 70. She was too busy taking the hoodie off to notice.

He was getting close to the first truck when she set the hoodie on the center console and started to pull the t-shirt up. It was one of those fancy tees from one of the higher end stores in the mall; form-fitting, with little angle-cut sleeves to show off her toned shoulders and arms. It was one of his favorites but he didn't mind it coming off now.

She realized the truck was alongside just as she was about to pull the shirt up over her head, and hesitated. He told her, "Don't you even think about stopping," and she sighed and tried to pull the shirt up as fast as possible, leaning forward in the seat as she did. As soon as her eyes were covered by the shirt he grabbed the hoodie she left on the center console and tucked it to his left, between his leg and the driver's side door. She got her head out of the top of the shirt, tossed it into the back seat, and reached for the hoodie, only to gasp aloud when she realized what he had done.

"You....what the fu--", she started to say, only to get cut off by the sound of the first trucker's air horn letting out a loud double blast. Scott could see the trucker giving them a big thumbs up out the window, no doubt getting a good glimpse of the tops of her boobs and the almost sheer cups of her lacy pink bra. Her hands instinctively went to cover her breasts when he simply stated, "No. Down at your sides. Lean back in the seat and stay still."

She hesitated, but only for a second before biting softly on her bottom lip and doing as she was told. She shivered a bit, even though it was plenty warm in the car, but she also felt the tingling between her legs begin to increase in intensity as she obeyed his orders.

He kept pace with the first truck for only a few more seconds before speeding up to get alongside the second truck in the line. As he pulled even with the driver's cab she tried to sneak a glimpse out of the corner of her eye to see if the trucker was looking down at her. The driver looked to be in his mid-forties and was wearing a cap and flannel jacket. Sure enough he looked down just as they pulled alongside, giving her a big grin as he saw her boobs and bra on display. Two blasts of his horn let then know he was enjoying the view, and Scott let him ogle for a bit before accelerating up to the 3rd truck in the line.

"Are you going to let them all see me like this?" she breathed, almost afraid to ask the question.

"If I wish. Why, do you have a problem with it?" he asked her. The sly grin was in full-force on his face now. He could see she was uncomfortable, but he could also see her nipples straining at the lace of her bra, and knew that even if her brain wouldn't admit it liked the idea, her body definitely was proving that she was turned on by the prospect.

She knew better than to question his wishes now and said, "No, I don't, it's just, um, embarrassing."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, your tits are perfect. Besides, I'm sure driving a truck all day is a lonely job, so you are doing these kind gentlemen a service by giving them something to brighten their day." he said the last part in his best, over-the-top professional voice.

"You are just being as asshole now!" she spat, glaring at him with her icy blue eyes in full squint.

He was almost up to the third truck in the convoy when he decided she needed to be pushed a little further. "And you need to be taught a lesson in manners, young lady. Language such as that is unacceptable and I will not tolerate it." he said, again using the 'professional' voice. "Open the clasp on the bra. Now." His tone made it clear that he was not kidding.

She hesitated, but only for a second before unhooking the clasp and letting the bra cups separate. The angle she was sitting at combined with the size and firmness of her breasts allowed it to only open part way, and as Scott looked over he could see the firm points of her now extremely hard nipples were catching the edges of the lace, just barely peeking out.

"Lean your seat back, but just a little. And pull the bra open completely," he said in a stern, but not harsh-sounding tone. She did not hesitate to comply, opening the cups of her bra and allowing her breasts to be completely exposed. Her nipples looked like they could cut glass, and the tingling she had been starting to feel between her thighs was now a full-on electrical storm.

The car was now directly alongside the cab of the truck and the lucky driver got to see a perfect shot of Jenn's delicious tits through the side window of the car. If he was so inclined, he could have also clearly seen that Scott was quite aroused by the sight as well, as his pants began to tent with his obvious erection. The driver might have given a toot to the air horn if he was not dumbfounded by the sight of Jenn's tits. He had been given a heads up on the CB that there was a free show coming up in the left lane, but this was no ordinary run-of-the-mill housewife he was checking out; this one was amazing.

Scott pulled ahead of truck #3 and there was a bit of a gap until he caught the 4th one. Jenn's nipples were still standing tall and she was slowly squirming in her seat, subconsciously squeezing her thighs together. Scott noticed this and decided it was time to bump up the intensity a little more.

"Slide your sweats off, open your legs, and put your feet up on the dashboard." he told her.

"Wha...." was her attempted reply, but before she could even get it out he slid his right hand over and grasped her left nipple between his thumb and index finger, giving it a firm pinch and twist. The sudden pain sent an electrical burst straight down to her already enflamed clitoris and made her ass twitch a few inches off the seat.

"Now." he said, his voice flat and menacing.

She slid the sweats down as fast as she could, needing to bend her knees to slide the cuffs off her tennis shoes. She kicked them off and onto the floor in front of her seat and shakily put her sneaker-covered feet up on the dash, scooting her ass forward in the process. Her knees were not far apart enough for his liking so he reached his hand over to the inside of her left knee and pulled it wide. The skin on her legs was smooth and creamy, like warm silk, and he could not resist sliding his fingers down her inner thigh towards her puffy, warm, and obviously damp pussy. He rested his palm on top of her mound and dragged a finger lazily along her slit, making her jump when he reached the bud of her clit at the top. He gave it a quick pinch and tug, not as hard as he had done to her nipple, but firmly enough to make her jump again. A couple more like that and she was on the verge of an orgasm already, her eyes closed and her mouth partly open as her breath became ragged.

That's when he stopped.

"Stay like this and don't move," he said.

She looked over at him, her eyes pleading with him to continue touching her. All thoughts of where they were had exited her mind, right up until the first blast of the trucker's air horn. She jumped in her seat and instinctively closed her legs, her eyes wide with shock. He reached over and roughly pulled her left leg open and she complied by pushing her right knee up against the car door. A small puddle of her juices began to drip onto the car seat, her desire obvious as the lips of her sex lay open and engorged.

Scott kept pace with the final trucker, door to door at 60 miles per hour. He looked up through the sunroof and could see the trucker looking down at Jenn every chance he got, glancing back to the road only briefly before looking again down at the gorgeous display she was presenting him with.

"He's looking at you. Can you feel his eyes on you?" Scott asked Jenn, and she responded with a soft moan.

"I can't be sure but it looks like he is driving with one hand. What do you think the other is doing? Do you think he has it on his cock? Stroking it?" he asked in a soft, sensual voice. Jenn's breathing was coming in short gasps now, her chest beginning to flush as she somehow got even more turned on than she already was.

"I bet he is. I know I would if I was him. Seeing you all spread out like that. Your nipples hard, your pussy practically dripping. He probably wants a taste of that. I bet he would like that, a chance to lick that sweet pussy. Would you like that? His rough tongue licking you up and down? His calloused hands roughly squeezing your tits, like this?" he asked as his hand reached over and covered her left tit, squeezing it hard before he slid his fingers down to her nipple and gave it a hard twist.

Jenn's reaction was instant, her ass lifting off the seat and her back arching, her mouth opening as her eyes closed. Scott knew she was right on the edge and decided to reward her compliance to his wishes. He quickly slid his hand down her toned belly and thrust 2 fingers deep inside her pussy, pushing up against her g-spot as his palm rubbed the hard nub of her clit. She came at once, her back still arched as she screamed in pleasure. The walls of her pussy rhythmically squeezing his fingers as wave after wave of contractions coincided with small twitches of her hips, as she instinctively fucked his fingers as if they were a hard cock.

Scott glanced back on the road to make sure he wasn't going to cause an accident and then looked over at Jenn, still feeling the aftershocks of her intense orgasm, his soaked fingers still feeling her quivering muscle spasms. He slowly slid his fingers out as she recovered and brought his hand up to her mouth, sliding it along her flat belly and between her still-heaving tits along the way.

"Clean up your mess," he told her, brushing his fingertips across her lips. Her mouth instinctively opened and as her head tilted forward she took both his dripping fingers deep inside as her tongue slithered around them. Her cheeks hollowed as she applied suction to them, drawing them in deeper as if they were a hard cock. She worked her tongue all around and between his fingers, pausing only to swallow her juices as fast as she could. The kinkiness of the act only excited her even more and she felt the familiar stirrings down below as she started to get turned on again.

Scott slowly pulled his fingers from her mouth and, focused once again on the road in front of them, started to accelerate away from the truck. A double blast of the trucker's air horn served as both a 'thank you' and 'goodbye' from the happy driver. At least he had a good story to share at the next rest area. Once he was comfortably ahead of the convoy Scott looked over at Jenn. She was still naked but her legs were down on the floor and she appeared to be softly squeezing her thighs together, applying just enough pressure to her overheated pussy to keep it warm, so to speak. As much as he wanted to pay it some more attention, Scott realized that the aching in his balls would have to take precedence. His cock, now as hard as steel, was straining to burst through the seams of his khakis, its outline as clear as day against the cotton material. As he glanced down at it he caught Jenn's eyes following his and her tongue reflexively ran across her parted lips when she saw his condition.

As tempted as he was to pull it out and have her take care of him immediately, he realized that it would almost certainly cause an accident, so he started to look for a place to pull over. He didnt want any interruptions, so a rest area would definitely be out, since he could imagine to swarm of truckers trying to peek in the window after the show Jenn just put on. Maybe another day for that, he thought.

A sign said the next exit was coming up in a mile and from what he remembered it was a road that was put in place many years before, when coal mines were more abundant in the area. There was a gas station near the exit and not much else in either direction. He figured that was going to be fine for what he had in mind, as there was likely a desolate access road or something he could to sneak off onto.

He turned off the exit and looked over at Jenn as she looked out the side window, instinctively drawing her legs and arms in to cover her nudity. "We are going to find a place to stop for a few minutes. There is something you need to take care of." he said, as she glanced again down at the throbbing bulge that was barely contained in his khakis. She could see the outline of the large ridge of his head and a vision of it sliding down her throat shot yet another tingle down to her inflamed pussy. Oh, yes, I will be happy to take care of that, she thought to herself.

Just a half mile up the road Scott saw a dirt access road leading up into a wooded hillside. Perfect he thought as he slowed and made the turn. Not more than a couple hundred yards along the road and they were pretty well hidden from any passersby. The car might be visible through the trees if someone was looking, but that was fine and fit well into the quick plan that he had concocted. He stopped the car in the middle of the road and told Jenn to stay in her seat. Getting out of the car (somewhat uncomfortably, as his hard cock had not subsided much) he quickly went around to the trunk and popped it open with the button on his key fob. He grabbed a folded blanket and went around to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Get out of the car please," he instructed Jenn. He stepped back a half step and dropped the folded blanket on the ground. Jenn looked around, a tinge of fear on her face as her eyes glanced left and right. It seems deserted here but anyone could come driving down this road at any time she thought. As she exited the car a soft breeze caused her nipples to harden back up and sent a small shiver down her spine.

12