The Weekend Visit: Saturday

Story Info
The fun continues.
930 words
4.2
34.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a second part of a story. You should read "The Weekend Visit: Friday".

I don't think we even stirred during the night. We all wake up in good spirits. Over coffee we talked about our experiment. We go into great detail about what Mick thought was happening and what actually did. Joe began teasing Mick about last night. He asked if Mick had "blue balls" or if he used his hand to relieve himself. Mick winked at me as he talked about how much he enjoyed getting untied and he did in fact have to blow his load after.

We talked about how exciting it was for him and how incredibly erotic it was. Mick told papa he had to try it. He had to feel all the emotions that are stirred up when in that situation. We talked about how practical that was. Again there was concern about Mick entering me.

Joe had a vasectomy and Mick never bothered to so I could easily get pregnant. Both men wondered and worried about how the relationship would change. Finally everyone agreed that we could do it and that penetration didn't have to be any part of what would occur. We then decided that tonight it was Joe's turn to be tied up at the foot of the bed and that Mick and I could do anything but fuck.

We went on with our day. Mick had a hard-on most of the day and I knew because I kept checking. I figured I might as well keep teasing him to warm him up for later.

Finally supper was over. We got our pajamas on and played scrabble. We continued to kiss and paw each other during the game. It was then time to continue our experiment. After showering, we had more drinks and then tied, gagged and blindfolded Joe. That was the last time I gave any thought to him. Mick couldn't get the silly grin off of his face. Mick laid me down as close to Joe as he could. He held me for the longest time while we kissed. He slowly unbuttoned my pajamas one button at a time until it was completely opened. He ran his hand gently over my face, my neck and along my body making sure that he touched every part of me. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. With his eyes closed he started his way down softly kissing until he could feel the swells of my breasts. He then flicked my nipples with his tongue before devouring the entire breast. I gasped causing Joe to stir. He gently kissed and tongued them. He swallowed as much of my breast as he could.

He then continued down. I wanted him to taste me. He gently licked up and down my lips and clit and then buried his nose into my pussy. He ate me for all he was worth. I came flooding his face with my juices and he lapped up as much as he could. I was groaning and moaning loudly and Joe took it all in. He then kissed his way back up my body. He was as hard as could be. I rolled him over onto his back. I reached down and touched him. I then went down to suck on him. I barely got my one hand on his balls and his cock in my mouth when he for the second time in as many nights was unloading his cum down my throat. Again I licked him clean. He stopped me and pulled me up.

I looked over at Joe and noticed that he fell asleep.

Mick and I held each other for a few minutes and continued kissing. He continually alternated kissing and sucking on my nipples. He worked his way gently kissing my neck, my ears and then my lips. As he buried his face into my neck, he slowly and lightly caressed a trail up my body till he was gently stroking my face. I didn't notice that he was hard again until I felt his cock touching the entrance to my pussy. Mick then covered my mouth with his hand as he plunged his cock deep into me and stopped. He whispered into my ear how much he needed me and begged me to let him continue. I barely nodded my head yes and he started fucking me with slow steady strokes. It didn't take him long to blow his second load into me.

We then spent a minute or two touching each other and kissing. We both got up and washed up while Joe was snoring away. I noticed that Mick was hard again. He saw me looking and said it had been a long time and he still needed it bad. I told him I already did too much for him and couldn't help any more. He went to his room and I untied Joe and put him to bed. As I lay there I found myself getting excited about what happened and Mick's comment. I rationalized that since I've gone this far and Since Joe will never know, maybe I should take up Mick's offer of helping him. Finally accepting that this was a once in a lifetime occurrence, I got up and slipped into Mick's Bed. We fucked almost till sunrise. Mick blew his load 3 more times. I left him smiling and limp. I snuck back into bed beside my husband and I fell asleep marveling how wonderful it felt to help some one in need.