The Weekly Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that would be fine," she said softly, and stood up. She hesitated for a moment then said, "I really think these examinations are helping, doctor. The pains are getting slightly better. Thank you for your help, and I'll see you next week."

He walked over and opened the door for her. They said "Goodbye" to each other, and she turned and was gone. He let out a long sigh and sat back down at his desk.

Within seconds, Nurse Walker re-entered the office. She looked slightly flushed.

"Should I book Mrs. Santos for her usual appointment next week?" She walked over and removed the crumpled, sweaty paper off the examining table, and replaced it with a fresh sheet. She turned to look at the doctor with an expression of defiance.

"Did you fuck her?" she asked bluntly.

"If that was you I heard listening outside the door, you already know the answer to that question." The nurse's shoulders sagged, and her defiant expression was replaced by one of sorrow.

"That was probably the first time you've made two women cum simultaneously. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I needed to know. When I heard her cumming, I could picture what you were doing to her, and it made me cum too. It also made me feel very jealous."

He walked over and took Nurse Walker in his arms. "Tami, Tami, please don't feel jealous," he said soothingly, stroking her long blonde hair. "With Mrs. Santos, it's strictly a medical thing."

"Medical thing? How can fucking somebody's beautiful young wife be a medical thing?" she cried in disbelief, nearly in tears. "I love you!"

"For the most part, Mrs. Santos has a good marriage," he began to explain. "But, for reasons I can't understand, she feels pain when she has sex with her husband. It's probably psychosomatic, but it's real to her. Being a young, otherwise healthy woman, she has physical needs that her husband can't satisfy. She could go to a bar on a regular basis, and let herself be picked-up by some young stud, but you must see how dangerous that would be for her."

Nurse Walker pushed back from him a little, and looked at him. "I know I'm being jealous and selfish, but I want you all to myself. I hate the thought of your cock being inside another woman."

He smiled gently to her. "Don't worry about that. My cock will always be available to you, anytime you want it."

"Oh, really?" she replied, raising her eyebrows in mock surprise. "Well, how about right now? We have 15 minutes before your next patient is due." She grabbed hold of his pants belt, simultaneously kicking closed the office door.

"What? Now? No way, I'm not Superman, you know!" Hill yelped in surprise.

Tami ignored his pleas and pushed him back against the wall. She sank to her knees in front of him and began unzipping his pants.

"Tami! Stop! This is crazy," he hissed in a low voice, but he made no attempt to remove her hands. The blonde nurse reached into the doctor's pants, and pulled out his limp cock.

"Well, Mrs. Santos sure took care of you, didn't she," said Tami looking at the pathetic, weak organ in her hand. "Don't worry, Nurse Walker knows how to brighten you up again."

She slipped the cock into her mouth, and sucked hard. The doctor gasped. Tami removed the cock from her mouth and looked up at him through long eyelashes.

"I can taste her on your cock. Does my pussy taste the same as hers?"

Doctor Hill put both his hands on the back of Nurse Walker's head, and pulled her face back toward his cock, which had noticeably stiffened. He closed his eyes and moved his feet apart a few inches.

"Nurse Walker, please talk less and suck more. We only have 15 minutes."

She looked up at him and smiled. She had her man back again. She felt content again.

"Yes, Doctor. That's plenty of time."

She put his cock back into her mouth and sucked hard. She felt it begin to stiffen in her mouth. Yes, she thought, fifteen minutes will be plenty of time.

12