The Weekly Grind

Story Info
The Businesswoman takes on the bus commute.
1.1k words
4.11
41.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. She had always been a bit of an exhibitionist—even in kindergarten she would show her panties to the boys. Now, after finally getting in shape, she wanted to show off a little.

She rode the city bus to work every day; it was so much easier than finding a parking spot and less expensive than a cab. It also provided an opportunity to see how her new hobby would be received. Most of the people on the bus with her at 8:30am were business men. Generally they were between 30 and 60, trying to get motivated for a day's work, and dressed in suits and ties. They carried briefcases and talked on cell phones and generally did not interact with anyone else. She was also in a suit, women in power positions always had to dress the part. No sexy attire allowed. It would be a challenge.

The following day she wore her highest heels on the bus instead of the flats she usually commuted in. She paired these with her best silk stockings and garter rather than pantyhose. She just didn't feel sexy in pantyhose. To show off her long legs she wore her skirt higher on the thigh than usual, and watched for reaction when she got on the bus. At first, nobody seemed to notice her, so she found a seat and crossed her legs, allowing the garters to show. Eyes began to focus on the bit of skin she shared. It was a good sign.

On Tuesday, she chose a skirt with a small slit in the back. With her heels and garters, she boarded the bus. Careful to choose a section loaded with middle aged men, she dropped her bag and grabbed the support bar. When she bent over to pick it up, not only did her garters show, but the split in the skirt opened to reveal her nicely toned behind framed in a hot red thong. She took her time standing back up, adding a bit of an inviting wiggle for effect. Once erect, her eyes met those of a man who had been watching and she smiled. He seemed embarrassed and looked away, but his seat mate continued to stare. To please him, she slid her skirt up a bit and pretended to adjust her garter, keeping eye contact with him as she did so. She felt certain he would think of her throughout the day.

Wednesday she waited for a bus that was standing room only. She slid between two men and pressed her butt against one. She rotated it ever so slightly as the bus lumbered along, and felt him rise against her. At the next stop more passengers pressed in and the man in front of her was pressed against her as well, face to face. She traced the line of her jacket with one finger, dipping it into her cleavage and back up the other side. She could feel her nipples hardening at the thought of him watching and wished she could think of a way to show more of her ample bosom.

On Thursday she went with silk pants, low in the rise, and a sheer tank under a one button jacket. It was perfectly appropriate during working hours, as with the jacket buttoned there was nothing to see. But on the bus that morning she unbuttoned the jacket, revealing her braless breasts and pinpoint nipples, and about two inches of bare skin above the top of her pants. She put both hands on the upper support bar and let the gentle motion of the bus bounce her round orbs as it lumbered down the city streets. All eyes were definitely on them, and she recognized some familiar faces from the previous few days. Legs were uncrossed, sweat was dabbed from balding foreheads, and as she imagined them each getting hard, her panties got wetter and wetter. It would be difficult to top this.

Casual Friday meant she could wear a short jean skirt. She took the risk and wore nothing underneath. She paired it with a chaste white blouse buttoned high to the neck and painted her fingernails vivid red. She boarded the bus and sat, noticing a hint of disappointment among the gentlemen she had been teasing all week. Pleased, she slipped her long red nails between her legs and made eye contact with a fellow she felt quite attracted to. Her eyes guided his down to where her fingers were and she spread her legs and touched herself. The red nails were a vivid contrast to the wet pink she displayed. Somewhere to her left, someone moaned. Her body ached for release, but she continued to stroke slowly, opening the fold and showing off her erect clit. With her other hand she began opening the blouse buttons until it was clear that she was bare under the shirt as well. Several businessmen missed their stops.

By the time she got to her office, she was too distracted, too hot to work effectively. At 9:45 her assistant buzzed her and asked if she could see a potential client. She met him at the door and escorted him in, offering him a chair, but before he sat he locked the door behind him. When she heard the lock click, she turned and he smiled—she recognized him from the bus that morning. Suddenly fearful, she opened her mouth to say something and he hushed her. Taking her hand, he placed it on his rock hard pants and her eyes opened in wide amazement. He guided her to the edge of her desk and knelt between her legs, greedily tasting the moist juices. Her clit, too sensitive from the play earlier, quivered as his tongue rolled over it. When he sucked it gently her hips bucked to meet his mouth. She was finally going to get the satisfaction her body needed.

Suddenly he stopped, just short of her orgasm, and in one swift motion he stood and dropped his pants and revealed his bulging cock. A tiny drop of pre-cum glistened at the huge tip. Before she knew what was happening, he was inside her, forcing her smallness to take him whole. He grabbed her hips and took her savagely, thrusting deeply. At the first stroke she came hard, flooding him and shaking violently. He continued to shove into her, over and over, faster and faster until his eyes glazed and he erupted. At the moment he began to spasm she came again, welcoming his load deep into her. Their mutual orgasm lasted several glorious seconds and when he was completely spent, he zipped his pants and abruptly left. She leaned, dazed, on her desk for a few minutes, allowing their mingled juices to run lazily down her thighs.

He never offered his name. Although she saw him again from time to time on their morning commute, he never acknowledged her. When their eyes met, she could feel herself becoming aroused again, glorying in the memory of their elicit encounter.