The Weight of It...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy began slowly lowering herself toward the impending super-sized penetration. His cock head touched her spread pussy lips and she looked back to me one last time for reassurance. I just nodded, holding my cock in my hand. She turned back and started to lower herself again while kissing him veraciously.

At an inch or two in she pulled away and gasped loudly. "Oh fuck!" She screamed. I could see her inner and outer labia being stretched wide and tight around his stiff cock.

"Fuck that's big!" She cried out and then lowered herself more. She was several inches in when she stopped and held still. She let out an exasperated laugh. "Fuck that feels so full!"

"Goddamn you feel so warm and tight." Joe panted.

"I just need to sit still a minute." Tammy breathed heavy.

"Yeah it's fine." He reassured.

A minute later she started moving up and down in slow short motions. Joe was sucking on her tits and kissing her neck. My wife's undulations lengthened and smoothened over the next few minutes. She was breathing so heavily.

She looked so goddamn amazing riding that thing right in front of me. When she hugged him close, her tits mashed against his chest. Tammy looked back at me once or twice biting her lip. Her face was a mix of pain and pleasure as she rode him faster, harder and deeper.

Joe got more aggressive with it as she became more confident. He was thrusting his hips up toward her and lifting her up and down faster by her ass. It wasn't long until she was moaning and screaming as his monster cock reached its maximum depth inside her.

When she orgasmed it was long and powerful. Her body writhed against his and she rolled her hips to mash her clit on his stomach. Tammy's juices were running down his shaft and dripping off his balls. She was sweaty and breathing hard.

Tammy pulled herself up off his cock and for a moment her pussy gaped wide open in front of me. She climbed down exasperated and collapsed face down onto the side of the hot tub trying to cool down with her legs still spread in the tub.

I'd been holding off my own orgasm so long my balls had begun to ache. Joe looked to be in a similar situation stroking his cock and looking at her expectantly while his breathing slowed.

When Tammy finally got up she turned to Joe. "God that was intense...Did you cum...?"

"Not yet." Joe gasped as Tammy looked at his still hard cock.

Tammy breathed hard. "You can cum inside me sweetie." She blurted out before looking at me for approval. Hearing her say that was incredible and painful at the same time. The whole time I was thinking: "Am I really going to let another man cum in my wife...?" I nodded my approval not wanting to slow my wife down.

"But it's too hot for me to stay in the tub." She chugged from a cold water bottle.

"How about you lay back down like you were." Joe was suggesting she lay face down again so he could give it to her doggystyle. I felt a surge of pre-cum shoot out of me as I imagine her taking him from behind.

"Ok...but your gonna have to take it easy on me with this thing." She grabbed his cock pinching its head before turning around.

Tammy stood on the seat and laid back down after spreading a towel. Her ass was pointed toward Joe with her legs spread. The sides of her big natural tits bulged out as she settled face down.

Joe lined his huge cock up with one hand and pressed down on her ass with his other. The head of his prick applied pressure to her labia. She moaned loudly when it finally popped past her tight opening and entered her.

"Oh God." She said breathily. "Easy...easy..."

Joe slowly slid into her as far has he could. To my surprise her cunt took most of him and his abdomen pressed against her ass. She reached back moaning as grabbed his ass to hold him in and keep him from moving.

"God yes...it's so fucking deep inside me baby." She whined while looking at me. "I've never felt so filled up in my life."

I couldn't speak or even think. The jealousy returned a bit and trampled on my intestines. I looked back at her and resumed rubbing my cock to slap the feeling back down. It worked.

"You look so fucking amazing babe." I stared back at her and stroked myself.

She released her grip on Joe and he started to slide it in and out of her. I could see her opening stretching around him and dragging behind each time his cock was on the outstroke. She moaned loudly and continued to stare at me.

Over the next 10 minutes, Joe's pace increased to a fever pitch. He was grunting and groaning as he fucked my wife hard. His stomach was slapping against her ass fast and hard. It sounded like someone running in flip-flops. She was screaming and moaning again.

"Fuck me! Oh...God yes...Fuck Me!" The neighbors would have to have heard all of it. Tammy had to break eye contact from me and hoist herself up on her hands with arms straight. Her biceps were squeezing her tits together. She regained eye contact with me as he pounded her even harder. Each time he bottomed out her tits and ass bounced with a hard wave-like shudder.

Finally, with a loud groan, Joe dumped his load into her. She moaned as each pulsation shot more cum deep into her cunt.

Finally Joe collapsed on her back his cock still buried to the hilt. He squeezed her tits as he pressed his sweaty face into her.

"Goddamn your pussy is so warm and tight." His words were muffled into the skin of her back.

I stopped masturbating to stave off another orgasm. I had to cum inside her before the night was through.

After a minute or so of recovering their breath Joe stood up and slid his shrinking cock out of her. She let out a quick scream when he pulled out. Tammy lowered herself onto her elbows still breathing hard. Silky white cum started dripping out of her into the tub and didn't stop the whole time she lay there recovering. Her pussy gaped open. Looking at it filled me with the strongest feeling of arousal I'd ever felt before. I fought the urge to fuck her right then and there.

We all grabbed towels and went inside without cleaning up anything. Joe went to the guest bedroom to shower and must have fallen asleep in there. We didn't see him the rest of the night.

Tammy and I rinsed in our shower together. I kissed her hard and told her how amazing that was to watch. She told me she has cum again a little when he fucked her from behind. She usually could never orgasm from doggystyle. I started to touch her pussy and she objected softly. She was very tired.

"I need to cum inside you tonight." I told her forcefully. She understood and I reassured her I wouldn't last long.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to walk straight tomorrow." She laughed as the shower restored her spirits a bit. Both of us took some ibuprofen and laid down on our bed naked. I fucked her missionary style. When I slid inside her Tammy's cunt felt loose and more slippery than ever before. It was amazing and I only lasted 3 or 4 thrusts before shooting my load inside her. After a few kisses I rolled from her and she fell asleep without even going to clean herself up. I passed out soon after.

12