The Weight of the World Ch. 03

Story Info
The preliminaries are over - on to the main event.
5.6k words
4.76
11.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdb913
mdb913
12 Followers

Chapter 3: Companion

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Whelp, here it is--my first time writing sex. As a self-admitted vir-diddly-irgin, I always thought it'd be hypocritical for me to write one of these. Then I came to the realization that I'm a hypocrite, so it works out.

I'd be perfectly content if this were the last chapter of the story, but feedback is a fickle mistress.

Oh, also, I'd like to humbly apologize for the elevated levels of corniness sprinkled throughout this story. I tried to keep it toned down, but like I said, I'm a virgin--fantasy and reality haven't fully separated yet.

==========================

Everything was expected, but welcome. As Caleb parked the car, Serenity knew that he would open her door for her, so she let him. As they were going upstairs, she knew he'd allow her to go in front--not so he could stare at her ass, but because it was the gentlemanly thing to do; she let him. (She still jiggled her butt a bit, just to give him a slight thrill.) When he opened the door to his apartment, she knew he'd offer for her to enter first; she let him.

Caleb closed the door behind him and locked it. His heart was going a million beats a minute, but there was no way he was going to back out now, and there was no way he was letting this opportunity pass. He turned to his date, but couldn't move more than half a step.

"Thanks for tonight, Sera," Caleb said. "It was a lot of fun. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome," Sera replied, giving him a sly smile. "But tonight's not over yet."

Oh, fuck.

Caleb's mind was going into overdrive. He didn't know what he was going to do. He was like a boy going from elementary school to middle school, transitioning into a brave new world. But there was a difference this time; this time, there was someone with him, and she not only wanted to be there to help him, but she was hell-bent on it. Just two days previous, Caleb KNEW that he would be alone for the rest of his life, never knowing the feeling that comes with having a companion. This woman, if only for this one night, was going to make him feel as though he was wanted, needed. She wasn't being paid. She wasn't being forced. If only for this one night, she was being his.

Sera began to walk toward Caleb.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

Her body hugged against his large frame. She lifted her arms and rested them on his shoulders.

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!!

Then something amazing happened. Caleb looked into Sera's eyes, never faltering in their depth. Then he looked down toward the ruby red lips that he was about to kiss.

OH FUCK OH FU--

He wrapped his arms around her torso, resting his hands on the small of her back. He leaned his head down and, finally, after 21 endless years, his lips touched another's.

That two-second kiss in itself felt infinite. Their mouths were closed, the contact soft, and yet, they were the two greatest seconds in Caleb's life.

For about three more seconds, anyway.

They broke the kiss and looked in each other's eyes, and then they did it again, this time with a little more ferocity. As her hands rubbed the back of his head and his shoulders, his hands roamed her back, his left hand moving across, his right hand up and down the middle. It was pure instinct that drove him to doing this. It was also pure instinct that drove him to slightly open his mouth, inviting her to do the same. They're tongues danced in their mouths, savoring the taste of the other, both pleasantly surprised by it. The entire length of the kiss, their stomachs fluttered, both from nervousness and from anticipation, knowledge of the fact that this was only the beginning.

They reluctantly ended. It was as if the kiss itself did not want to leave existence. Caleb whispered, "Wow."

"Yeah," she answered with a smile. "I didn't want to be the first to say it."

She bit her lip and grabbed his hand, then started toward the bedroom.

* * * * *

He removed his lips from hers. She put both of her hands on his chest and gently sat him on the bed. She looked down at him with a smile on her face. He, however, had no smile. He looked up at the creature looking down at him with a look of dreamy fascination.

"Tonight is your night," she stated. Looking down at him throughout, she reached to her shoulder and let the spaghetti strap go limp. After doing it again with the other shoulder, she reached down to the bottom of her sundress and began to pull it up.

Time slowed for Caleb, and he was ever grateful for it. He got all the time in the world to take a look at Sera's smooth, tanned legs. As she lifted the dress higher, revealed were her wonderfully adorable pink satin panties which hugged her hips, the hips that were core to her body's showcase curves. Her tummy came into view next, Sera's baby fat doing its job perfectly in keeping her stomach flat without making her look too skinny. Caleb reveled in the angel.

Sera lifted the dress all the way over her head and let it hang from her dangling wrist before allowing it to fall. Her braless, supple breasts heaved with every breath she took, and it was as if Caleb wanted to memorize every last square inch of them. They stood at attention, screaming at him as if they were homing beacons for Caleb's oft-wandering eyes.

Standing before Caleb was perfection. He could think of no other word that properly described it, not even "angelic". That word seems to describe something cutesy and childish; the being in front of him was no child. She bordered on the line separating mortal woman and immortal goddess, and she had just given him carte blanch to attempt to please her all he wanted. First and foremost, he had to kiss her. As he stood up to do it, he looked into her eyes. He cupped her cheeks as he closed in. As they kissed again, his mind raced with the pleasure from it. He could definitely get used to this.

Without breaking the kiss, he raised his right hand to cup her left tit, full and perky as it was. Sera was worried that Caleb, novice that he was, would maul it and squeeze it like a flat tube of toothpaste. She could never be so happy to be so wrong; a moan slipped from her mouth as he gently caressed the nipple, circling it with his fingertips. He reached down and circled the areola with the tip of his tongue before slowly lapping it one time, almost like a puppy. He sat back down and did the exact same thing with the other nipple, despite Sera's attempt to hold his head on her left side. Her fingers tangled in his hair, her eyes closed in ecstasy as her lover for the night worshipped her body.

Grateful as her breasts were, Sera somehow detached Caleb's mouth them to kiss him again, but when she reached for the bottom of his shirt and tried to lift it, he stopped her. She looked up at him, his face filled with embarrassment.

"Please, Caleb?"

"I don't...it's just..." He looked up into her eyes, defeated. "Are you sure?"

She smiled a little and nodded. He looked down at the floor and closed his eyes as he reached down and lifted his shirt over his head. As he sat there half-naked, Sera examined him. A large tummy, love handles...

'More like love guardrails...' he thought.

...and a light patch of hair on his chest. He was obviously embarrassed, as he faced the floor the entire time she looked at him. Only a small bit of fear formed in the pit of Sera's stomach. She knew that to have as much fun as possible tonight would take a little maneuvering. She also knew that she didn't care. She placed her hands on his lowered cheeks, pulled his face up so that he looked her in the eye, then leaned down to kiss him once again.

"Lie back."

Caleb moved back toward the headboard and rested his head on the pillows. She looked up at him before gazing down at the belt that she had started unbuckling.

"I have to warn you," Caleb started.

"I know," she interrupted. "You're not going to last long your first time. It's OK. It's not like you're only going to cum once tonight."

"Um...well, actually, I was going to say that I don't normally put out on the first date, but..."

She laughed and playfully hit him on his still-covered thigh. She finished the buckle, unbuttoned his pants, and tugged them and his boxers down to reveal his dick, unsurprisingly hard as rock. She smiled as she wrapped her hand around her fleshy new toy.

"I know it's small."

"No, it's not," she retorted.

"In this day and age, that's small."

"You watch way too much porn."

"Am I that transparent?"

"It's perfect. Not too wide, not too thin...What is it, six inches? Seven?"

"How should I know?"

"Oh, come on, like you've never whipped it out and measured it."

"I haven't."

"Yeah, right."

"What did I tell you about me and lying?"

"OK, OK, so we'll measure it now. You got a tape measure or a ruler?"

"No."

"...Oh. Well, it doesn't matter. Point is, I'm gonna have lots of fun with it."

"Is that so?"

She gave his dick one slow, gentle stroke. "That is so."

He reached down and drew his finger down her cheek. "What's stopping you?"

She looked down at it. "Give me a little bit to admire it."

"Well, don't take too long. I'd like to try some other things later."

"Such as?"

"I ain't tellin'."

"Aw!"

"I may tell you later, if you're good."

"Good, huh?"

"Yup."

She drew her tongue along the entire length of his cock, base to tip, eliciting a surprised gasp from her lover.

"Don't you want me to be bad?"

"Do that again, you can be whatever the fuck you want."

She smiled and mimicked the exact same action she just did--another long lick from the root of his cock to the sensitive tip. He closed his eyes and widened his smile as she gave him his first blowjob, taking it in her mouth and rubbing the underside with her tongue. Caleb's entire world was instantly as warm as she was making his cock.

"Oh, Jesus, Sara...yes..."

She lightly squeezed the base of his cock and bobbed her head on what remained. One part of her wanted it to last a while, as she was sure he wanted that as well. However, she knew that if he got off now, it would allow him to last much longer the next time. And the next time. And, she hoped, the next time.

"Yes, baby."

Sucking cock was always a guilty pleasure for Sera, always a major turn-on, and his whispering voice turned her on even more, causing her to go a little faster. Caleb, meanwhile, drowned in pleasure. He knew that, if he wanted to go faster, he had to try to take his mind off of the sensational blowjob he was getting and concentrate on something else.

And ignore this? Are you fucking kidding me? I'd rather cum now!

His dick wasn't far behind his mind.

"I'm cumming. Sera, sweetie, I'm cumming."

Sera thought about stopping for, maybe, a half-second. She didn't, of course, and instead removed her mouth from the throbbing member and stroked its length, staying close to the head.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Caleb?" She had such a sweet, innocent look on her face. He looked into Serenity's eyes as, with a smile on her face, she took him back into her mouth. Not three seconds later, she squealed with glee as her mouth filled with his essence, a load practically 21 years in the making, and it was all hers.

"Ooohhhhhhhh, God..."

Caleb looked down over his stomach into Sera's smiling eyes as her mouth filled with his jizz. When Sera was sure she had every last drop, she removed his dick from her mouth, then swallowed it all.

"Well..." Caleb started to muse, his mind still a little mushy. "That was a thing."

Sera giggled, smiling that smile he loved so much. She started to crawl up to him, but before she could get very far, he lifted his large frame up a bit and went down to her, kissing her passionately. As the kiss went on, he became progressively softer, his hand caressing her cheek lovingly.

He's so gentle, she thought. Am I really the first girl to notice?

As they broke the kiss, she opened her eyes to discover that his were still closed. Even after the kiss was done, he was savoring it, as if he just took a potent drug. He was still lightly panting with lust as he opened his eyes.

"Your turn."

Sera smiled as they started to switch positions. He got up on his knees as she lay down on her back in the same spot he was just in. As she laid down flat, Caleb, to her side, reached down and gave her a ferocious kiss. Sera would have sworn that, were she standing, her knees would have weakened. He broke the kiss, then reached down to her waist, taking the panties by the rim and sliding them down her legs, revealing her slightly-trimmed mound. Sera looked up at Caleb and giggled at the look on his face while he examined her newly-naked body.

"Like what you see?"

"I think I'm in love."

She blushed at his compliment. She didn't expect to be so excited about it, but she was thrilled that he thought she was beautiful. As Caleb moved his head back down to her nipples, she kept her smile. Her fingers once again tangled into his brown locks, pushing him ever harder onto her breast as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Caleb, that feels so nice."

He loved her right breast for at least five minutes before moving over to her left, giving it the same attention and affection. Wordlessly, he then kissed his way down her torso, reaching her belly button and using his tongue to tickle and tease it. Sera laughed.

"That tickles."

The more she laughed, the happier he was. He was methodical in moving downward. Torturously slow was he.

"Caleb, please don't tease me."

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"Please..."

He rubbed all five of his fingertips around her tummy, teasing her while simultaneously making her feel so comfortable. "Please what?"

"Please...please eat my pussy," she breathed.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite catch that. Could you say it again?"

She grabbed him by the sides of his head and turned it up to face her. She gritted her teeth. "Eat. My. Pussy." She leaned in closer. "Now."

He shook his head. "Boss-y."

"I need it. I need you to make me cum."

He almost lost her at 'I need you.'

"But I've never done this before," he retorted, still innocent. "How do you know I'll make you cum?"

"I'll tell you if you do something wrong."

He nodded, then spent the next several seconds not doing anything but just looking at her pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

He looked up at her and snickered. "Give me a little bit to admire it."

"Well, don't take too long. I'd like to try some other things later."

"Such as?"

"I want to fuck you!"

"'Zat so?"

"Yes, it is. I want to please you tonight."

"Why?"

"Lots of reasons."

"Such as?"

"Well, for one, it's your birthday."

"I guess that's as good a reason as any. What else?"

"Because you're one of the best men I've ever met. You're so sweet and caring. Like I said, not every guy would have done what you did and not expected sex immediately afterward. You didn't. You helped me because it was the right thing to do, then you gave me a roof and a big, warm bed afterward, for no reason at all." She reached down and cupped his cheek. "You're a good man, Caleb. Please believe me when I say that."

Caleb closed his eyes, trying to hide any redness that may have just formed in his face. He didn't know if he was going to get used to compliments. Suddenly, a flash went through his mind. He drew her tongue along the entire length of her pussy, hole to clit, eliciting a surprised gasp from his lover.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed. She didn't have a chance to ask what that was before he went to town, licking her pussy lips with everything he had. He let his brain shut down and allowed his tongue and lips to do all his thinking, and he paid attention to every reaction she made. Whenever he rubbed the flat of his tongue over her clit, she breathed a little harder. The first time he trapped her clit in his lips and started suckling, she spoke. "Oh, my God, that's amazing." When he stuck his tongue in her sweet, nectar-filled hole, she spoke louder. "Oh, YES, Caleb! Don't stop!"

Sera was so happy. Two of her past boyfriends would eat her pussy happily when asked, so she wasn't new to this world. The difference between all those times and now was very simple, but very large: Caleb was doing it. Sera wasn't in love with him, at least not yet. She did, however, learn to care for him and about him in the short time they had known each other. She knew that she had to be careful that he didn't fall for her too hard too quickly. Of course, right now, he was pleasing her so much, that didn't seem like so bad a thing.

"Oh, God, Caleb, it's so good. Please don't stop."

Caleb was so happy. He was pleasing her. He was actually pleasing this beautiful woman. And it wasn't just any beautiful woman, either: it was THIS one. She didn't have to do this. Rather, she wanted to. She wasn't being dared to, she wasn't drunk, she wasn't just laying there saying "Oh, hurry up and get off, will you?".

He moved his hand up to Sera's lips, silently telling her to kiss and lick them. She complied, taking his index and middle fingers into her mouth lovingly, moaning as she moved her tongue all around the both of them, wetting them. When they were wet enough for his liking, he moved them back down to the pussy that his tongue was busy with. He took his now-moist index finger and slowly slid it into her pussy hole, all the while batting the nub with his tongue.

"Oh, God, yes!!"

"Do you like that, Sera?"

"Yes!!!"

"You do? You like it when I finger your pretty little pussy?"

"I love it!!! Please keep going, Caleb! Don't stop, don't fucking stop!!"

Caleb continued to lap at her clitoris as his finger moved in and out of her slit. After several minutes, he added the middle finger, increasing the pleasure ever more.

"Oh, Caleb. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Cross my heart." He continued to batter her clit with his tongue. "God, you're so tight. I can't wait to get my dick into you."

She couldn't wait, either. Just the thought sent another shiver through her body and another bolt of sensual energy through her womb.

"Oh, my God, Caleb, I'm gonna cum soon if you keep that up."

Caleb looked up. "Oh, well, I'd better stop then," he sarcastically retorted.

"I said 'Don't stop'!"

"OK, OK." He quickly went back to her clitoris. "Y'know," he quickly blurted before going right back, licking between sentences. "I don't know if you've noticed, but you're pretty...responsive."

"No shit!"

"Oh, so you have noticed, eh?" He entrapped her nub between his lips and passionately sucked, eliciting an extra-loud groan from his lover. He released it with a 'pop', his fingers never once losing speed. "I guess it's just one of those things you can't ignore, huh?"

"Jesus Christ, you're making me cum, Caleb!"

He reattached his lips and tongue to her pussy and increased the speed of his hand, this time refusing to stop.

"Don't stop until I tell you to, OK?" He nodded around her pussy while keeping it up. "Caleb, it's so good. Good God, it's so fucking good! You're so fucking good! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna CUUUUM!!!"

When her voice reached its peak, Caleb threw her a curveball, stopping his hand pumps and curling his fingers up, rubbing her G-spot furiously with his fingertips. Bolt after bolt of pure sexual passion shot through Sera's body as she came. Hard.

"FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her body pulsed with her pussy as she continued to cum. Caleb never stopped, relentlessly sucking on her pleasure node while mercilessly attacking her G-spot, contorting his body with her bucking hips and arching back as needed. The orgasm lasted eternal seconds, and they were among the most blissful either of them had ever had in their short lives. Like an ocean in a hurricane, each wave hit Sera with barbarous force. Caleb watched her face as it contorted, screams and moans leaving her mouth. It was, without question, the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

mdb913
mdb913
12 Followers
12