The Wendy Dilemma

Story Info
A husband's desire to please his wife has consequences.
2.7k words
2.83
74.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

All this happened because I wanted to be a good husband. I'd been married to Wendy for four years. She is a total knockout, long brown hair, large green eyes, long lithe legs, sweet hips, and a modest bust that perfectly compliments her supple form. We had a great marriage and the sex was usually terrific. Our only problem is that I was nowhere near as kinky as my wife.

Not that Wendy is a raging pervert, she just lies to be tied up. To please my wife I had bought padded handcuffs and fetters. I became adept at tying a wide range of knots and I have learned to give Wendy what she wants. My friends said that I was a lucky man, I supposed I was but sometimes I wished I could get Wendy off without having to resort to ropes and pretending to be some tough hard ass that I am not. Avoiding conflict is how I prefer to live. My job is low stress. I can't remember the last time that I got really angry. I think it is a compliment when folks call me a "pussy cat."

In the bedroom however, Wendy wanted me to put an edge in my voice, to take charge and dominate her. That is just not me. Still, I had learned to become a reasonable approximation of what my wife desired. I felt wonderful when my play acting got an authentic reaction from my wife. Wendy's orgasms are a wonder to behold. Even though I could not give Wendy exactly what she wanted, she seemed content. I suppose things could have continued as they were, with me assuming a role I was not comfortable with to please Wendy and Wendy getting ALMOST everything she wanted. But that was not to be.

While not as active a porn watcher as myself, Wendy did have her favorite scenarios. I was content to watch blow job videos and the more romantic stuff that built up to an arousing crescendo. Whereas previously my wife had been content to watch intricate tie jobs and pinioned women, lately Wendy had a fascination for abduction plots where women were taken to deserted warehouses or what not, trussed up and their clothing cut off by a masked baddie. Because of our such vastly different tastes Wendy said that our erotic circuits were switched. I tended to agree.

Because I wanted to make Wendy happy, a couple of times I blindfolded her, led her to the garage and tied her to a frame that I built. Wendy was like a wild woman after I cut her down and the sex was some of the most intense of our marriage. But after a while Wendy announced that she wanted to take things to the "next level."

I was puzzled as to what she meant until Wendy played what she watched while pleasuring herself when I was unavailable. A young wife was abducted by the stereotypical bad guy. He tied her, stripped her and menaced her. In the end, however, her husband arrived just in time. He subdued the bad guy with gusto. The husband then had his way with his wife before he released her. The sex before and after the wife was cut down was incredibly intense.

"That is what I want, Doug. We HAVE to find some way to make this happen. Just the thought of it makes me cream my panties."

"Wendy dear," I replied. "I already tie you up in the garage."

"That's not the same thing and you know it. The thought of some guy, tearing away my clothes and me hanging there at his mercy. its so hot! And you arriving just in time can be the hero I always wanted. I guarantee you this, husband, make this happen and I will fuck you so intensely, that it will fry your brains! If you love me, Doug you will make this happen."

I strove to be an exceptional husband, to give my wife the desires of her heart. Because of my love for her I worked hard to provide a roof over her head and to keep her in the style she desired. We had a nice home, nice cars and a fun, if not extravagant life. This situation, however was a different sort of problem. It involved bringing a third party into our lovemaking. While this third party would not actually fuck my wife, he would be menacing her, stripping her and seeing her naked. Wendy had a spectacular body that I was proud of, but I was not entirely comfortable with some other guy seeing her unveiled glory. Still it was impossible for me to deny Wendy anything, as her jewelry box and my credit card statements will attest.

Right away I dismissed the thought of stranger getting involved. There was too much potential for things to go horribly wrong with someone we did not know. For that reason I ruled out contacting someone through the internet. It did not take me long to settle on my friend Jeff. I've known Jeff for years, he is as good a friend as you can ask for. Over the years we have had all sorts of adventures. Those stopped for the most part when I married Wendy but we still got together regularly. Jeff is very handsome, he enjoys being a bachelor too much to take a wife. I liked that. It occurred to me that with his stable of beauties, Jeff would be less interested in my wife sexually than a stranger might be. I knew he found Wendy attractive, but he usually went for blondes and redheads, another plus.

I'm tall but, Jeff is taller. He is a contractor who works hard. He is well muscled, so carrying around Wendy would be no problem for him. His job gave him access to work sites and other deserted places where he could have sufficient privacy to fulfill Wendy's fantasy. It seemed that my dilemma was solved.

I met Jeff for lunch several days later and spilled my guts. I told him about how much I loved Wendy and how fearful I was of her getting harmed. Jeff already knew a bit of what happened in our bedroom so the information I gave him was not a total shock. We talked for quite a while. Finally Jeff said,

"Give me a week or so Doug. I will walk you through everything so that you are comfortable with how I have laid things out. After that you tell Wendy that I will pick her up from work on the day we decide. Don't tell her the reason. I have a hunch Wendy sees surprise as a big part of the turn on.

"You cant trust me Doug," said Jeff . "Who got you first laid when we were single? Who wants to give you the best sex you ever had? This guy!"

We shook hands and parted. Not long after I got a call from Jeff. Taking some time off from work I met him at a building site on the edge of town.

"This is going to be a strip mall," he said. "However, the funding has temporarily dried up, meaning that there is no traffic and no prying eyes. I watched the videos you suggested and I'm pretty good at knots myself."

He showed me two beams rather close together. "As you can see, this spot will be perfect for tying her fast. I'll set up digital cameras here and here. I'm sure you and Wendy will want to replay this over and over again. Here is a foam rubber pipe that looks like the real thing. You can arrive just in time and bean me in the skull with it. I'll make it convincing. Over here is a mattress so Wendy can reward you right away. "

Jeff handed me the prop pipe and we walked through everything three times. I felt very comfortable. I should have known better. As things played out getting Wendy into Jeff's car became phenomenally easy. Her car was due for a servicing. It would take two days to work on the automobile so I followed Wendy to the dealership in my car and dropped her off to work.

"Since I have to work late, Jeff is going to pick you up." I said with a smile. I waved and felt great. All the way to the office I imagined Wendy's enthusiastic moans after I "rescued" her. According to the schedule Jeff and I worked out, I would give him a forty-five minute head start. I took my prearranged vacation day and headed home to the gym to change into jeans and a sweatshirt, my rescue clothes. In the trunk was a small gym bag with spare clothing for Wendy.

Much of what happened next I learned from the edited videos Jeff sent me and from Wendy. I now know how things went down. Wendy exited work in clothing she usually wore in her sales job, a knee length charcoal gray skirt, pink blouse and white blazer. Her heels were low. Under the dress she had on thigh high stockings and utilitarian but somewhat lacy underwear.

Wendy was all smiles as she entered Jeff's car. Wendy always liked Jeff. She told me that she found him handsome but that I had nothing to be afraid of. They talked and chatted for a while. It was only when Wendy realized that they had been traveling in the wrong direction for several miles that she suspected something. Suddenly Jeff pulled the car over. From a plastic bag beneath his thigh Jeff extracted a chloroform drenched rag. He was upon Wendy and my wife was unconscious in moments.

Jeff carried Wendy over his shoulder into the vacant space of the future business. The ball gag was already in her mouth. I realized that no one would be able to recognize Jeff. He wore a full mask and gloves. He seemed taller and broader somehow. Only later did I learn that he was wearing lifts in his shoes and padding under his clothing.

Wendy awoke with a jerk just as Jeff finished securing her left leg. Her arms and right leg had already been secured. I heard the Wendy's mewing behind the ball gag before I heard Jeff speak. Using some sort of device, his voice sounded metallic and alien.

"Ah, the bitch is awake! Listen slut, You belong to me now!"

Wendy's eyes grew large as saw her surroundings. The deserted space was cold sterile concrete, metal and gypsum board. In one corner sat a steel barrel containing a small fire. In the other a naked, slightly soiled mattress. In front of her a menacing, black clad figure. From a small table Jeff gathered up a pair of paramedics cut down shears. Wendy visibly blanched.

Only then did I notice the small boom box. Jeff pushed a button and the empty spaced filled with the strains of the Disney tune "Whistle While You Work" As the dwarfs began to sing Jeff loomed over Wendy. He tugged on a rope and Wendy was pulled taut and bolt upright. Jeff bent, removed my wife's black shoes and dumped them on the floor.

Next with slow deliberation, he started on her white blazer. Even though the fabric was thick, the shears shredded it easily. The remnants of the garment joined the cast off shoes. Even now, after everything I still get a hard on as I watch the shears cut up the left side of Wendy's skirt. The sight of her fabulous leg being revealed inch by inch is frozen in my psyche like a bas-relief carved upon a monument wall.

Wendy's stocking clad legs looked very fine indeed when the last of her skirt was cut away. Stretched as she was, she seemed taller and her great gams even longer. Wendy hung there, fear obvious in her eyes. The faint outline of her neatly trimmed pubic triangle was just visible through the fabric of her white panties. Even I could tell that the panties were moist, and not from urine.

With a laugh Jeff began work on Wendy's pink blouse. First he snipped off each button, mesmerizingly, her flat tummy and succulent melons came into view. He then he walked behind my wife and sliced up the back of the blouse. Once the garment was in two pieces, he slit each arm until the fabric fell to the floor. It only took a moment to dispose of the nylons.

Jeff picked up a surgical scalpel, allowed it to reflect the orange glow of the flames and brought it as close as he dared to Wendy's pale skin. Maximizing Wendy's humiliation he used the implement to slice away each bra strap before plunging the point between Wendy's breasts, just millimeters from her skin and bisecting the remains of the bra. Wendy's lovely nipples became erect in the chill of the vacant space. Her panties became wetter.

His altered laugh making him sound something like a demented robot, Jeff paused and then cut away Wendy's last vestige of dignity. I spied my wife's wonderful naked body suspended and beautiful like some jungle cult's exotic goddess. Jeff picked up every scrap of clothing and tossed it into the fire barrel. In a moment he was back in front of her, gently tweaking her pert nipples and fingering her gorgeous pussy. Even with the ball gag, my wife's sounds of pleasure were obvious.

It was at this point that I entered the scene, The timing could not have been better, Jeff was on his knees, about to plunge his tongue into my wife's box when I interrupted. I forget exactly what I said, my words can not be heard over the music anyway. I made a move to bring down my faux pipe on Jeff's skull when he caught my arm and before I could react had pinioned my arms behind my back. I always knew that Jeff was strong but I never realized just how strong he was until that moment. With a spare bit of rope, some cloth, and handcuffs he gagged and trussed me up like a mummy.

I will never forgets Jeff's next words.

"So, bitch. Should I free your "liberator" or should I finish what I started?"

Wendy's eyes went to mine. I am positive that she saw my pleading in them. Her eyes then focused on Jeff's big brown eyes. Her look of desire and the nod of her head were unmistakable. I watched in horror as Jeff returned to a kneeling position and began to orally please my spouse. Never had I heard such ecstasy emanate from my wife.

After Jeff forced orgasm after orgasm out of Wendy he cut her down and led her to the mattress. The mattress was out of my view but I knew full well what was going on upon it. At some point Jeff removed Wendy's gag and I heard her scream and shout as she never had before. I have no idea how long the two of them were at it but to me it seemed like hours.

Eventually Jeff returned to my view. He turned off the cameras, took off his mask and flashed me an evil leer. Helpless I watched as Jeff removed every trace of his presence from the vacant building. I did not see Wendy again that day after Jeff cut her down. I now understand that Jeff used her extra key to open my trunk and get the gym bag with her spare clothes. A very long time later, Jeff approached me, removed my gag and placed the scalpel in my mouth and laid the key to the handcuffs on the floor a few feet away from me. I heard Jeff's car pull away as I began to work on my restraints. It took a while to free myself from Jeff's ropes but at last I stumbled into the parking lot. It was well after dark.

There really were no surprises when I returned home. There was a note from Wendy and another one from Jeff. Wendy moved into Jeff's house that evening. Sometimes I see them around town, Wendy seems so happy and content. Far more happy and content than I had ever made her at any rate. The pain that I received in trying to please my now ex-wife, does not seem to trouble them in the least.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers