The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 02

Story Info
A wolf meets his mate and realizes he already knows her.
1.8k words
4.47
40.6k
32

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, Daddy!" Cynthia squealed when she spotted him outside of the school. Running late, Bill had just arrived in front of the school. He smiled and waved at his little girl. She ran as quickly as her short legs would carry her, and he reached out and scooped her up in a big hug. "Hey there, ladybug!" He hugged her tightly, swinging her in circles. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"What are you doing here, daddy? Mommy is the one to get me from school." She said with a giggle.

"Well today it's daddy's day to pick you up." He said before planting a kiss on her forehead and setting her down. They walked side by side, her small hand in his. "How was school today princess?"

"Oh it was good, daddy. Today was show and tell and Bobby Williams, who sits next to me; he brought a big green snake. It was this big!" she exclaimed spreading her hands apart, her brown eyes wide as saucers.

"Oh my goodness, really? That big, huh?" Bill said smiling and feigning surprise.

"Yes daddy!" she squealed with excitement.

"Why don't you show daddy what you brought for show and tell?"

Cynthia stopped to dig through her book bag and pulled out her favorite toy. "I brought my dolly!" She pulled out her favorite Barbie doll and handed it to her dad.

Bill laughed down at her. "Well that's a pretty dolly but not near as pretty as my Cindy." He gazed down at his daughter, his heart swelling with pride. She was smaller than the other kindergarteners but sharp as a tack. He was so proud that she had taken so well to her first year at school. Both Bill and Marie had worried how she would cope with being around strangers and away from her parents, but she never wavered, not once. They walked the few blocks home, hand in hand, giggling and talking about Cindy's new caterpillar she had adopted on the way to school that morning. She named him Henry.

"Marie?" Bill called out as he entered the house and closed the front door.

"In here!" Marie said from the bedroom. His breath immediately hitched in his chest when he caught sight of his wife modeling her new blue dress in the closet mirror. She was absolutely stunning. "What do you think?" She said smiling up at him and giving a glamorous twirl.

"Where did you get that dress? You look absolutely amazing!" He walked across the room and wrapped his arms around her.

Marie couldn't help the blush rising across her face. "I bought it from that little shop on Main Street this afternoon. It was on sale, I hope you don't mind."

Bill laughed out loud. "Of course I don't mind. Why would I mind when my wife looks so hot?" He leaned down to kiss her, taking her in his arms. "You look beautiful, baby. I don't care if the dress was on sale or not. You are worth every penny."

Marie couldn't help but to giggle in delight. Her day had been trying, to say the least, and she was due for a compliment or two. "Where are we going tonight?" She asked excitedly.

"We are going to Giorgio's." That was the restaurant he had taken her to on their first date. He thought it fitting that he takes her there to celebrate them bringing another life into their family, as well. It was a pricey place, but as far as he was concerned, this was a special occasion and she was well worth the money spent. "So are we going to drop Cindy off at your mom's before we go?"

Marie thought about all that Cynthia had told her that happened at her mom's house the previous day. She remembered her promise to her mother that she would stay home but after looking at her husband's eyes and seeing the happiness radiating from his face, she decided to go anyway. "No, I think we should take her with us." She looked into her husband's eyes reluctantly. "She is apart of our family. If we are celebrating a new member joining us then I think it appropriate that she be there."

Bill looked as though he was considering her reasoning. He smiled down at Marie, "You're right." He went to Cynthia's room and looked through his daughter's closet for something appropriate to wear. He handed her a small, pink and white dress and asked her to put it on. "You are going out somewhere special with mommy and daddy; we want you to look nice."

Cynthia jumped up, excited to be going somewhere special with her parents. She had always loved getting dressed up. It made her feel like a princess. "Are we going to Chuck-E-Cheese?" She said, hopping up and down, barely able to contain her excitement.

Bill laughed at his daughter. "No, princess, we are going somewhere even better. Get dressed quickly so we can be on our way." She nodded happily at her dad before taking off her clothes and putting on the dress he had handed her, eager to be included with her parents rather than being handed over to a babysitter.

They had a wonderful dinner at Giorgio's. They ate steak and all sorts of shrimp, laughing and joking with one another, before they loaded into their car and drove home. Bill had never felt this sort of happiness. He was driving along the highway with his arm around his wife, wondering how he had become so lucky to have such a perfect family.

"Mommy?" Cynthia said from the back seat, a look of terror covering her face.

Marie turned to acknowledge her daughter. She didn't see the blue Ford coming from the side road, heading straight into their car.

The sound of metal screeching and twisting was enough to make one's stomach turn. Their car rolled eight times before coming to a stop in the middle of a field. The air was heavy with dust and dirt surrounding the overturned vehicle.

*

Bethany drove as fast as she could to the center of the field where the wrecked car rested.

"Shield us, NOW!" Anne commanded as she quickly rushed from her truck to the vehicle carrying her daughter.

Bethany began slowly manifesting a glowing ball of blue energy between her hands before expanding it to surround not only the twins, but their truck as well. They suddenly became invisible, camouflaged by Bethany's shield.

Anne raced to the overturned vehicle. The windows were blown out and she reached in to grab her granddaughter. She looked to the front seat. She let out a tormented sob when she saw her only daughter blood soaked, lying there, lifeless. You can do this Anne, remain focused, she thought to herself. She knew that she had to keep emotions at bay, as they would taint the energy work she was doing on her granddaughter, rendering it ineffective. She slowly scooped the small child into her arms taking her to the awaiting truck. She went back once more, reached to the front seat checking each for a pulse on her daughter and son in law. Finding nothing, she ran back to the truck, got in and slammed the door. "Drive!" She said as she climbed into the back seat. Anne reached into her duffel bag and pulled out the jar of healing ointment. She opened the jar and started applying it liberally to the wounds on the small girls' body, chanting as she went. Once she was satisfied that the girl would be okay, she returned to the front seat of the truck.

Bethany gave her sister a worried look. "Is she going to be alright?" She asked in a panicked voice. She waited until they were safely out of harms way before releasing the shield she had created. After all, it's not safe to drive down a highway shielded where nobody could see you.

Anne looked at her twin. "She is going to be fine. She has been knocked unconscious but I can't find any broken bones or internal injuries." Anne looked straight ahead as her sister drove them to safety.

They drove in silence for awhile before Bethany looked over at her sister. Putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, she watched as Anne covered her face, no longer able to contain the sorrowful wails escaping her body. Anne's body shook violently with sobs, mourning her daughter's death.

Bethany pulled slowly to the side of the highway, turning off the ignition, she embraced her sister. Her own tears flowing down her cheeks, she hugged Anne tightly. "I'm sorry, sissy. I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "You did the right thing. Don't ever doubt that." She glanced in the rear view mirror to the tiny replica of Marie lying sleeping in the back and started the truck once more and drove. Anne finally fell asleep on her sister's shoulder still hiccupping a cry every now and then. They drove for five hours before finally stopping to rest at a cheap motel before taking off again in the morning.

*

Leonard stepped out of his wrecked vehicle, looking both ways before marching across the highway to the overturned car in the field. It had taken him more than five years to find the ungrateful bitch that left him. Did she really think she could outrun him? She was his. He had told her that numerous times, even once when he was making love to her on the kitchen floor of her apartment.

Go to her, she yours Leo.

The voice in the back of his head urged him forward. Stalking up to the car laying on its top, he kicked in what remained of the driver's side window. Peeking in, he saw a blonde male sitting beside his beloved. He couldn't control his temper any longer as he violently kicked the man in the head, sending a spray of blood towards the windshield. Who the fuck did this bitch think she was? Did she really think he was going to stand by while she bedded another?

She's YOURS. Go to her. You deserve her. Teach her a lesson.

The voice in his head was persistent. Sometimes it seemed to have a mind of its own. He walked to the passenger side of the vehicle and knelt down. He seen Marie lying upside down, covered in blood from a nasty gash on her forehead. It was obvious that she was dead as he looked into those unseeing eyes. Leonard suddenly became violent, kicking at the car that carried his Marie.

"You fucking bitch! Why did you run from me? We could have been together forever if you would only have listened to reason!!" He screamed into the night. He wanted to say more but the voice stopped him.

LEAVE. Someone's coming. They might see you.

The voice was right. He heard the faint sound of a car engine grumbling along the road, coming closer. He kicked the bashed car a couple of more times, before finally crossing the street from where he came and disappeared into the night.