The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay her head down on his back and squeezed her eyes shut when she felt him stand and take off. They were moving faster than she had ever moved before. It almost made her dizzy. Her heart began to race in her chest as she watched the trees turn into a blur of green as they flew by her. She had the urge to sit up straight and raise her hands in the air like you would on a roller coaster. However, she was afraid that if she did that, she either would fall off or get smacked by a low hanging tree limb. She could feel the muscles flexing in the wolf under her as he raced through the trees. She buried her face into his fur, inhaling his scent and wrapping her arms tighter around him. When he finally made it back to where she had left her horse, she reluctantly climbed off his back, her heart still thumping wildly. She watched him shift back to human form while still trying to catch her breath.

"That was amazing," she said breathlessly. "I'm still not used to seeing you change like that, though."

"I thought you would like it," he said with a proud look on his face. "Don't worry. You'll get use to the shift soon enough." Mitch stepped closer to Janette and placed his hands on her hips. "You can ride me anytime you want to, by the way." He smiled and winked.

Janette blushed and tried to turn away but wasn't fast enough. She gasped when she felt Mitch's lips softly graze over hers. He placed his palm on her cheek and she parted her lips, granting his tongue entrance to her mouth.

Mitch slid his tongue into Janette's mouth and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her in close against his naked body. He wasn't a bit embarrassed that his rapidly hardening cock was pressing into her hip. He heard her moan and just pressed harder. The way her body was responding to him was driving him crazy. He let his lips trail light kisses down her neck and smiled when he felt her tremble beneath him.

Janette lay her head back slightly and closed her eyes, allowing Mitch better access to her neck. His lips were making her wild with passion. She felt his hands slip under her t-shirt and slide along her stomach, down to the button of her jeans. She was so caught up in the feel of his warm mouth and tongue against her skin that she barely noticed when he unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down. She looked up at him, surprised. "Wait. What are you doing?"

"Let me make love to you," he said with a deep, raspy voice. "Can't you feel how much I want you? You need me just as much as I need you, Janette. I can see it in your eyes."

"What? Right here in the woods?" Janette had never done anything sexual anywhere other than in a bed. She found the thought intriguing but it made her nervous at the same time.

"Yes, right here in the woods, where Mother Nature intended," Mitch said, before going back to Janette's neck. He noticed that she was glancing around them nervously and let out a wearied sigh. "Sweetheart, nobody is here. We are all alone, I promise." He would be able to sense if someone were to approach them. He brought his mouth back to hers and felt her go slightly limp in his arms. "Just relax. I promise not to hurt you, okay?" He lifted her arms above her head and grabbed the hem of her shirt, carefully pulling it up and off her, letting his hands glide softly against her skin the entire way. He draped her shirt across a fallen log sitting near them.

Janette shivered when she felt the cool forest breeze against her bare shoulders. She let her gaze travel the length of Mitch's muscled body. She couldn't help but let her hands follow down his chest and abs. Her face took on a shade of scarlet when her eyes settled on his manhood standing erect and proud between his legs.

Mitch noticed where Janette's attention was focused. A corner of his mouth turned up in a half grin when she tried to look away, that ever-present blush covering her cheeks. He took her small, trembling hand in his, and gently wrapped her fingers around his aching cock. "Don't be nervous. It's okay, you can touch me. I want you to. I belong to you, Janette."

"I don't know about this. It's been a really, really long time, Mitch. What if I mess up? I don't want to disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, opening her mouth and thrusting his tongue in. He let a low growl of approval rumble through his chest when she began slowly, timidly stroking him, sliding her hand lightly up and down his length. He could feel her finally start to relax when she started kissing him even deeper, her breath coming quick.

Janette couldn't think of anything she wanted more at that very moment than Mitch's hands on her. She was amazed by the feel of him in her hand and wanted to know what he would feel like deep inside her. She felt his hands slide up her bare back and expertly unclasp her bra. He slid the lace away from one breast and gently sucked a nipple into his mouth, lightly nibbling. She sucked in a breath when she felt his hot mouth on her, sending a sharp tingle straight from the nipple down to the moist little bud between her thighs. She was too caught up in the arousal he was causing and hadn't even realized that she had started stroking him faster, her grip becoming firmer. He quickly and unexpectedly pulled her hand away from him.

"Stop," Mitch said, panting. "Please stop." He felt himself coming close to losing it and he wanted to satisfy Janette first before finding his own release.

"Did I do something wrong?" Janette asked in a worried voice

Mitch laughed and shook his head. "No, quite the opposite. You aren't the only one who hasn't been with anyone in awhile, Janette." He gazed down into her eyes and slowly began walking her back into the oak tree behind them. He leaned her gently against the tree and went back to sucking one breast and then the other, her gasps just urging him on. He let his hands wander up and down her ribs and abs and then down to her ass. He kissed his way down her stomach, her fingers entwined in his thick hair, holding him to her. Mitch finally lowered himself to his knees in the wet leaves of the forest floor and hooked his fingers beneath the waistband of her jeans, sliding them down her legs.

Janette wasn't sure what to think about the things Mitch was doing to her. She had never felt so aroused in her life and most certainly had never even considered having someone do these things to her in the middle of the woods. She couldn't react. She could only stare down at him kneeling before her and watch, her breathing coming quicker with his every touch. Her knees trembled with anticipation.

Mitch looked up at Janette and locked his eyes with her half-lidded ones. He slid her jeans and panties down over her knees and around her ankles, urging her to step out of them. He tossed them towards the log that contained her shirt and turned back to her. He could see that she wasn't entirely comfortable being naked in an open space like this and he tried to smile as reassuringly to her as he could. He began placing light soft kisses over her thighs and moved his hands up to gently grasp her hips.

Janette continued watching Mitch and bit her lip to hold back a moan when she saw his tongue snake out and slowly tease its way around her hard clit without ever actually touching it. She had her hand in his hair and instinctively pulled his head closer, silently begging him to continue. The predatory gleam she saw in his eyes was almost intimidating. He moved her hand from his hair and placed it at her side. She didn't know what else to do so she just attempted to hold onto the tree behind her, trying to maintain her balance.

Mitch got one taste of his mate and nearly lost all control. He wanted to take things slow and be sure that Janette enjoyed it but he also wanted to just take her hard against the tree and make her scream his name. He had to stop for a moment and gather his wits before continuing what he had planned for her. He took several deep breaths and closed his eyes. It didn't help. All he could smell was the musky scent of her arousal. He could still taste her on his tongue and he wanted more. He lifted her leg to drape it over his shoulder, slightly opening her up to him. He heard her throaty groan when he slid his forefinger slowly across her smooth mound, gently across her pulsing clit and then down to her wet folds. He was worried that she was going to fall over when he slid one thick finger inside of her and he braced himself against her to hold her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a sly smile on his face.

Janette could see his lips moving but her heart was pounding so loudly in her chest that she had trouble registering anything being said. Her chest was heaving; she couldn't seem to get enough air. "I'm fine. Just don't stop," she said with a whisper. She felt the fire roaring within her, starting from her lower abdomen and radiating out into her arms and legs, finally ending in the tips of her fingers and toes. Janette didn't think she could take much more when she felt him start to stroke in and out of her slowly with his forefinger. Everything felt so good that it was almost painful. She felt something unfamiliar building within her, almost as though she could burst into flames any minute.

She wasn't sure about what was happening inside of her. Part of her wanted him to stop but a bigger part of her desperately wanted him to continue. She laid her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, her grip on the tree becoming more desperate as Mitch's finger moved more insistently inside of her. Janette thought that she had likely reached the height of her pleasure. After all, how could anything feel this amazing? That was, until she felt Mitch lean in and suck her hard clit into his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue at the same time. She cried out suddenly and grabbed the back of Mitch's head, not wanting him to stop, when she felt a liquid scorching heat explode inside of her like a volcano.

Mitch looked up at Janette, still gently sucking her clit, unwilling to stop until her climax had finished. His hand was soaked in her juices, some of it trickling down his forearm. When she finally released the back of his head and her panting slowed, he got up off his knees and stood before her, still holding her up. The look on her face worried him a bit.

"Are you okay?" he asked, gently pushing her long hair away from her face. "Open your eyes, Janette. Look at me. Are you okay?" he asked again.

Janette's eyes slowly fluttered open. She couldn't stop trembling. "I don't know. I'm dizzy. What was that?" she asked incredulously.

Mitch looked confused. "What was what?"

"I don't know. I felt like ...like I was on fire and then something happened and I couldn't see straight, my ears were ringing... I don't know," she said, looking all around her as her surroundings finally came back into focus and her breathing calmed.

Mitch noticed she was shaking like a leaf, as though her legs would give out if he let go of her. It took only a moment for understanding to register in his mind. His lips turned up into a small smile and he sighed. "You've never had an orgasm before, have you?"

Janette's eyes widened before she looked down towards the ground, unable to meet Mitch's gaze. "Um... well... no," she said, embarrassed to admit that she was twenty five years old and had never had a real orgasm before. How could she have? She had only ever had sex twice in her life and neither time had been anything to write home about.

Mitch lifted Janette's chin, bringing her eyes to meet his. "And what did you think about the one I just gave you? Did you like it?" Mitch stared into her eyes, smiling teasingly. Janette didn't answer but instead began kissing him again with an urgency he hadn't seen in her before. "I'll take that as a yes," he said against her frantically moving lips.

Janette couldn't seem to get close enough to Mitch. Even though she had her fingers in the back of his hair, pulling his lips even closer to hers, it still wasn't enough. Something was missing. She pulled away from his mouth and looked up into his lust-filled eyes. "Make love to me?" she asked breathlessly. He just stared at her for the longest time, as though he wasn't sure how to react to her request. She suddenly felt ashamed for having asked such a bold question. She averted her eyes from his nervously. "I... I mean, I'm not that experienced, Mitch, and I know it's unladylike to ask something like that but..."

"It's not unladylike," Mitch interrupted. "There's nothing in the world that I want to do more than to make love to you." He closed his eyes, trying to tamp down his desire. It suddenly seemed wrong to take her there in the woods. She deserved better than that. He wanted their first time together to be in an actual bed where he could take his time with her. He found himself suddenly regretting having touched her the way he just did. "I think we should wait," he said reluctantly. He caught the pained look that flashed in Janette's eyes before she looked away. He held her face in his hands, bringing her eyes back to his. "Don't worry. You did nothing wrong. I just want our first time to be special, and making love against this mighty oak tree is not special." He could still see the look of uncertainty in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her lovingly to reassure her that she hadn't done anything wrong. He brought his lips to her ear and whispered softly. "When we get to your place I'm going to make this all up to you, I promise."

Janette looked up and saw the sincerity in Mitch's eyes and smiled. She grabbed her clothes and quickly pulled them on. "We had better get back. The sun's going down. Grandma's probably wondering where we are."

"Yeah, you're right." Mitch picked Janette up off the ground as though she weighed nothing and placed her on her horse. He glanced up at her and caught the irritated look in her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know. You're a grown woman and can do it yourself," he smiled. "Just humor me occasionally and let me do some things for you. It will boost my ego." He gave her a wink. "Can you make it back okay?"

"Yes daddy, I think so," she said sarcastically.

Mitch shook his head at Janette. "Has anyone ever told you that you are something else?"

Janette looked thoughtful for a moment. "That statement does sound familiar," she said before taking off on her horse towards the cottage.

Mitch watched her gallop through the trees on her horse for a moment before finally shifting into his wolf form and following her. This time he didn't race ahead of her. He stayed behind her the entire way to make sure she was okay. He knew she was a good rider but the woods were becoming darker by the minute and he didn't want anything to happen.

Several minutes later, they both arrived back in the horse stable where Mitch grabbed his neatly folded clothes from the shelf and began dressing while Janette took care of Calico, making sure that he had plenty to eat. Mitch's ears perked up when he heard her whispering to the horse, apologizing for interrupting his dinner to take him for a ride. He watched with an amused look on his face as she continued talking and the horse nodded several times as though he understood everything she had said.

Janette petted Calico once more before kissing him on the head. She looked over at Mitch who was standing there staring with a smile on his face. "Don't say a word," she said warningly.

Mitch raised his hands, palms facing her. "I wasn't going to say anything. A lot of people talk to their animals. Just like a lot of people talk to their plants to help them grow. It's fine, really." He walked over to Janette and wrapped her in his embrace. "You were just so cute talking to him like that. I could be wrong, but I think he actually understood what you were saying."

"You weren't wrong. This may sound crazy but Calico and I can understand each other perfectly. I don't really have to speak verbally to him-- usually I just project my thoughts. But most of the time I verbalize it as well, out of habit. You probably don't believe me but..."

"I believe you," Mitch interrupted her. "What's it like? I mean, how do you know what the horse is saying to you?" he asked earnestly.

Janette thought about it for a moment trying to find a way to describe it adequately. "Well, I don't know. It's as though I can feel what he is feeling. He doesn't speak to me in words, but rather in feelings and images."

Mitch looked intrigued. "When did you first learn that you could communicate with him this way?"

"Grandma bought him for me when I was maybe nine years old. It took me awhile to learn to ride him. We even had someone who specializes in horses come in once a week to give me riding lessons and to teach me to care for him properly. I was sitting here next to him one afternoon. I don't remember what all I was doing but I know I was singing to myself while brushing him. It surprised me when it happened but I could suddenly hear in my mind a thought that I knew was not my own. It was as though he was saying, 'I like that song. Sing it again.'" Janette laughed and shook her head, remembering the moment. "It was rather amazing. I wasn't sure where the thought came from and I asked if it was from him and he nodded his head. I asked what his name was and he sent the image of a Calico cat. That's why his name is Calico." Janette looked into Mitch's eyes for a long moment. "You think I'm nuts, don't you?"

"Not at all. It's about the same in my pack. When we are in wolf form, we can communicate with each other, even over long distances. I understand exactly what you mean." Mitch hugged Janette to him and kissed the top of her head. "Are you ready to go in, my little horse whisperer?" he asked teasingly.

Janette entwined her fingers with Mitch's. "Let's go."

They walked the short distance to the cottage hand in hand. When they came through the back door, Rose was setting the table for dinner and Marion was pulling a small roast out of the oven. The smells in the house were mouthwatering.

Rose looked up at the couple and then her eyes locked on their joined hands. A small content smile spread across her face and her eyes lit up. "You two never specified whether or not you were staying for dinner so I set you a place anyway. I hope you will stay. We are having pot roast, baked potatoes and the salad you picked earlier. Also, your Aunt Marion baked a nice apple pie for dessert."

Janette went in to help her grandma set the table. "How'd you manage all of that?" she asked. "We haven't been gone that long."

"Almost an hour and a half," grandma said with a gleam in her eye. "Besides, Marion baked the pie last night."

Janette excused herself and went into the bathroom to clean herself up a bit. She used the toilet and washed her hands before joining Mitch in the dining room. She poured everyone a glass of iced tea and sat next to him at the table across from her grandma and aunt.

Marion noticed how unnecessarily close Mitch and Janette were sitting next to each other. "So what's going on between you two? Are you officially seeing each other now?" she asked innocently.

Janette blushed and looked over at Mitch. He nodded to her and she felt him grab her hand under the table and give it a light squeeze. "Yeah, I guess we are," she said, not taking her eyes from his and smiling from ear to ear. She reached over, sliced off a large piece of roast and placed it on Mitch's plate before taking a smaller piece for herself. "It may not be as rare as you like it," she said, giving him a light jab with her elbow.

Mitch laughed, remembering their time at his restaurant. "This will do fine." He took a bite and nodded his head in approval. "Marion, Rose, you two are excellent cooks. This is quite good."