The Werewolves of Ottawa

Story Info
Haitian werewolf and Arab woman fight zombies.
3.3k words
2.75
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Where was I before all this? Let's see, when the Zombie Apocalypse began, I was in the safest place anyone could be, the Grand Valley Institution For Women," Yasmin Wardeh said with a smirk, and the Lebanese-born and Ottawa-bred ex-con looked at her fellow wayfarer with a mischievous gleam in her brown eyes. Such a conventional and normal guy underneath it all, Yasmin thought, grinning at his discomfort.

"What do you mean by that?" Jean-Louis Yvon asked, and Yasmin noticed a look of uncertainty creeping into the six-foot-three, burly and broad-shouldered young Haitian-Canadian man's handsome face. Still wearing the same military fatigues he had on the day his unit at CFB Trenton got the call to report to Ottawa to help local law enforcement deal with the Zombie plague, Jean-Louis seemed to be having a hard time adjusting to his new reality.

"Exactly what I said, sweetie, I'm an ex-con, and you are an ex-soldier, none of the things we were in the old world matters because the old world is dead," Yasmin snapped, rolling her eyes. Jean-Louis frowned, but said nothing. There was a contemplative look on his face. He looked past her, at the street below. Crowding in front of the Rideau Shopping Center, there were Zombies everywhere. As far as the gaze could see, and more were coming.

"That's a lot of rotting ambulant creepers," Jean-Louis mused, and the hefted his rifle, and shook his head. Closing his eyes, he tried not to think of how many of his fellow soldiers died defending the City of Ottawa, Ontario, before it fell to the Zombies. The Canadian government totally underestimated the Zombie menace, and the hundreds of troops summoned by the Prime Minister hadn't made much difference. Ottawa, long thought to be a boring city, was now a dead city...

"They're Zombies, sweetie, so, call them Zombies," Yasmin said, and Jean-Louis looked at her and shrugged. Shaking her head, Yasmin thought of her former cell mate, Sarah, whom she'd had to kill with her bare hands after she'd gotten infected, bitten by a reanimated corrections officer. Sarah and Yasmin had been cell mates for two years, ever since Yasmin got sent to the all-female prison in the City of Kitchener, Ontario, for robbing the local BMO. They'd been friends, and more, but in the end, Yasmin did what she had to do.

"Dammit," Yasmin whispered, still haunted by what she'd had to do. Driving that icepick through Sarah's brain hadn't been easy, even after Sarah reanimated and came back as one of them. The Grand Valley Women's Prison had been overrun but Yasmin and a few other survivors fought their way out of it.

Yasmin's plan had been to make her way to the U.S. border, but that plan fell through when the Canadian government implemented martial law and the roads became surcharged with people fleeing the Zombie plague. Thus, Yasmin stole a car and made her way to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, intent on reconnecting with her brother Yassin, who was a survivalist nut with a ton of guns.

Yasmin and Yassin were born in the City of Zahle, Lebanon, and moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, with their parents Ahmad and Mariam Wardeh in the late 1980s. The Lebanese siblings took radically different paths in life. Yassin joined the Canadian Armed Forces, served for twelve years and then got an honorable discharge at the age of thirty six. He married his Filipina sweetheart Yolanda, got a job as a manager at Walmart and settled into a quiet life right outside Ottawa.

Yasmin Wardeh on the other hand, never had patience with the system, or the rules of society. And she wasn't a loveable rogue either. Yasmin was indeed trouble with a capital T. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with long black hair, dark bronze skin and light brown eyes, Yasmin had killer good looks and a cunning, ruthless mind hiding behind a pleasant façade. A natural-born grafter lacking in the scruples department, Yasmin was determined to 'make it' by any means necessary.

In 2011, after dropping out of the University of Toronto at the age of twenty five, Yasmin became a confidence woman, a trickster of sorts. She did everything from credit card fraud to money laundering, working for low-end criminal organizations. Yasmin made quite a bit of money, until she got hooked on drugs. At her lowest point, Yasmin got herself a gun and robbed the local branch of the Bank of Montreal. That's what got her locked up in the first place. And she'd been locked up since 2012...

After escaping from Grand Valley Women's Prison, Yasmin had no idea returning to the City of Ottawa would prove to be pointless. Yasmin never met with her brother Yassin and attempts at reaching him proved fruitless, for the telephone networks went down, both landlines and cellphones. To add to the nightmare, there was a national communication blackout. Yasmin watched as the living and the dead fought one another in the streets of Ottawa, and the living were not winning. Finally, she made her way to the military offices at the Rideau Shopping Center and holed up there with a few soldiers, Jean-Louis Yvon among them.

"We've got to get out of here, this place will be overrun soon," Yasmin said to Jean-Louis, one of five surviving soldiers out of a unit of twenty, as the Zombies poured into the Rideau Shopping Center. The young black soldier was terrified and indecisive, and Yasmin had to shout some sense into him. Yasmin, aided by Jean-Louis and a security guard named Mohammed, made her way to the roof of a nearby building and sealed all access to it. Now, here they were, running out of time, out of supplies, and out of everything else...

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," Jean-Louis all but hissed at her, and Yasmin blinked in surprise. Jean-Louis had been quiet and almost demure throughout the day, and she'd been the decisive. Hell, when their fellow wayfarer Mohammed got bit by a Zombie, Jean-Louis wanted to tend to his wound even though it was an exercise in futility. Yasmin shot Mohammed twice in the head, for she couldn't take the chance that he'd reanimate and then come after them. Jean-Louis called her cold-blooded for doing this, and Yasmin shrugged coldly after doing what had to be done...

"Hey, bud, if it weren't for me, you'd be dead, and as for Mohammed, whom you didn't know, if I hadn't shot him, he would have turned into one of those things and eaten us," Yasmin said angrily, and Jean-Louis glared at her. The young soldier looked like he wanted to say something, but then he bit his lip and shrugged. Yasmin smirked, although she was growing more and more annoyed with Jean-Louis...

"Whatever, I think we should focus on getting off this roof," Jean-Louis said, and Yasmin nodded at the roof-access door, which was locked and warded. Behind it, legions of Zombies awaited, eager for strips of human meat. If the Zombies ever made it to the roof, Yasmin and Jean-Louis were done for. Yasmin was hard at work trying to come up with a solution to their present dilemma, and couldn't do so with Jean-Louis's bleating...

"Well, unless you can fly, handsome, we're stuck here until the Zombies breach that door and come gnaw on our bones," Yasmin said, and Jean-Louis sighed and looked away. He thought of his family on the island of Haiti, and wondered how they were doing. He hadn't had any contact with them since the Zombies began to rise. Still, if anyone could survive this, the Yvon clan of northern Haiti would. Jean-Louis came from a breed of survivors...

"I've got a special skill set, but it doesn't include flying," Jean-Louis said, watching as the sky began to darken. Yasmin looked at him and then resumed looking at the masses of Zombies below. She didn't hear gunfire anymore, indicating that the Zombies had indeed mowed down and devoured the few remaining soldiers and policemen who'd stuck around to fight them. As she watched the streets with binoculars, Yasmin saw postal workers, college students, soccer moms, soldiers, homeless men and store clerks milling about...only undead.

"We're royally fucked, it's over, the Zombies are going to win," Yasmin said, shrugging, and Jean-Louis looked at her and shook his head, then looked at the darkening skies. A growing sense of unease seemed to seize the young soldier as nightfall approached. Sighing, Jean-Louis sat down near the edge of roof, so close to Yasmin that his elbow brushed against hers. The normally sharp-tongued grifter looked at him, despair seeping through her bravado by the minute...

"No, we're not, Yasmin, while there is life, there is hope," Jean-Louis said, and he gripped Yasmin's arm and looked into her eyes. Yasmin looked at him, surprised to see him showing some spine for a change. Come to think of it, there was an intensity in Jean-Louis's eyes that hadn't been there before. Yasmin smiled faintly, and bit her lip, unsure of what to say for a change...

"Mister Brightside, I like how you think," Yasmin replied, and Jean-Louis grinned, and for some reason, she drew closer to him. Suddenly, their faces were inches from each other. Jean-Louis grinned, and Yasmin licked her lips...and then she kissed him. Jean-Louis drew her to him and Yasmin didn't resist. Passionately they embraced, two strangers on a rooftop, with death literally at their door.

"Hello beautiful," Jean-Louis cooed softly, as Yasmin took off her bloodied, dirty top, revealing her gorgeous body. Yasmin smiled coyly and gently rubbed her breasts together, locking eyes with Jean-Louis. Eyes with filled with desire roved all over Yasmin's body, and Jean-Louis smiled before fastening his lips to her breasts. Yasmin moaned softly as Jean-Louis flicked his tongue over her nipples. At the same time, he slipped his hand between her thick thighs, and began fingering her pussy...

"Hmm, just like that," Yasmin murmured, and Jean-Louis kissed her breasts, and licked a path from her voluminous chest to her belly, and finally, stopped at the space between her legs. Yasmin held her breath as Jean-Louis brought his face close to her crotch. She'd been out in the sun all day, fighting Zombies and fighting to survive, so she didn't smell like a rose. Jean-Louis looked up at her and smiled.

"You smell wonderful," Jean-Louis whispered, and then he buried his face between Yasmin's legs, and began eating her pussy. Closing her eyes, Yasmin relaxed and enjoyed as Jean-Louis went down on her. Later, he put her on all fours, smacked her thick ass and Yasmin giggled happily as Jean-Louis began eating her pussy from behind. Yasmin was pleasantly surprised when Jean-Louis spread her ample cheeks wide open, and slid his tongue into her butt hole...

"Fuck yes, Jean-Louis, eat this ass," Yasmin hissed, and later, Jean-Louis lay flat on the roof, and she sat on his face, smothering his face with her thick derriere. Yassin grinned, grinding her ass against Jean-Louis's face, loving the feel of his tongue in her asshole. Jean-Louis polished Yasmin's ass with his tongue, while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. With his expert touch, Jean-Louis left her shuddering, and hornier than ever...

"Come take care of this," Jean-Louis said, and he unzipped his pants, freeing his long, dark dick. Yasmin looked Jean-Louis up and down, then grinned and grabbed his manhood. As Jean-Louis leaned against the railing, Yasmin winked at him and then took his dick into her mouth. Jean-Louis exhaled sharply and closed his eyes as Yasmin sucked him off. Soon he was hard as a piston, and wanted her more than ever...

"Take me, Jean-Louis, we might be the only people left anywhere, and I've never done it on a rooftop," Yasmin said, smiling wickedly as she climbed on top of Jean-Louis. The young soldier looked at her and grinned, and his hands went to her hips as she straddled him. Yasmin winced as Jean-Louis pinched her nipples, and she felt his hard dick poking at her crotch. Grabbing his manhood once more, Yasmin stroked it and pressed it against her vagina.

"Me neither," Jean-Louis said, and he bucked his hips, thrusting into Yasmin, who sighed happily. Yasmin rested her hands on Jean-Louis's massive shoulders and began riding him. Jean-Louis held onto her hips and began fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. He'd never done it bareback with anyone before, and was delighted to feel everything as his dick filed Yasmin's pussy. For a moment, Jean-Louis forgot all about the Zombies surrounding them, so lost was he inside Yasmin...

"Don't hold back," Yasmin squealed, as she suddenly grabbed Jean-Louis's face, and looked into his eyes. Nodding, Jean-Louis wrapped his arms around her, loving the feel of her soft, lovely breasts against his torso as he thrust into her. Yasmin rode him hard, her pussy squeezing the hell out of his dick as they fucked and sucked the evening away. They didn't stop till night fell, hours later...

"Quite a way to ring in the end of the world, eh?" Yasmin said to Jean-Louis, much later, as they sat on the roof, sharing the last bottle of water they had. The Zombies were still massing below, and in the darkness, while they couldn't see them, they could certainly hear them. There was no way they were getting off the Rideau Shopping Center rooftop, and Yasmin, a die-hard fighter from the get-go, was slowly resigning herself to that fact...

"Yasmin, hat if I told you that it doesn't have to be the end of you? Humanity is dying out and Zombies are everywhere but it doesn't have to mean your funeral," Jean-Louis said, and he looked at her with an intense look in his eyes. With lights having gone out in most of the city, only a few flickers gleaming from nearby building prevented them from being in total darkness. Yasmin looked at Jean-Louis, smiled and shook her head.

"Jean-Louis, you're one hell of an optimist but trust me, it's curtains for the human race and that means me and you as well," Yasmin said, and Jean-Louis looked at the sky, and remarked that the moon was hidden by the clouds. Yasmin looked skyward and smiled, for it had the makings of a beautiful night. Too bad they were probably going to be dead by tomorrow...

"Not if I can help it," Jean-Louis retorted, his voice several octaves deeper, and Yasmin looked at him and blinked. For a startling transformation came over Jean-Louis. The tall, burly and dark-skinned, mild-mannered soldier began to change, to grow larger and shaggier. Fur sprouted all over his body, his eyes turned bright yellow, and his teeth elongated and sharpened. A monstrous, man-like yet Wolfish creature glared at Yasmin, who watched, amazed, but did not scream.

"What are you?" Yasmin asked, feeling both frightened and excited as the monster Jean-Louis had become drew closer to her. Before the creature could answer, however, the barred door burst, and Zombies poured through. Scores of undead monsters came to the roof, and advanced toward them. The ravenous undead surrounded Yasmin, who froze, caught between the ghoulish horde and the monster that her only ally had become...

"I'm a Loup-Garou, what Westerners call a Werewolf, now, join me and live, or stay here and die," Jean-Louis growled, and his eyes darted back and forth between the Zombies and the indecisive Yasmin. Extending his massive, hairy and clawed hand, the monster beckoned for her to join him. Yasmin looked at the beast-man and nodded, and then took the hand he offered...

"While there is life there is hope," Yasmin said, repeating what Jean-Louis told her earlier. The beast-man grabbed her and pulled her close, and then leapt off the rooftop. Yasmin screamed as the ground rushed toward them, certain that they were about to plummet to their deaths. The Werewolf's claws dug into the side of the building, and then, holding onto Yasmin with one superhumanly strong arm, Jean-Louis the Wolf-Man began his long descent toward the ground...

What followed once they reached the ground was a blur to Yasmin, yet she remembered much of it. The Zombies swarming downtown Ottawa glared curiously at the Wolf-like, humanoid creature that held a seemingly hapless human female in its arm. Moaning in confusion and hunger, they came for the odd twosome, but Jean-Louis superhuman speed enabled him to evade them all too easily. Powering his leg muscles, he moved faster than anything human even with the added weight of Yasmin in his arm...

"Thank you for saving me," Yasmin said to Jean-Louis, as they stood in a wooded area of Nepean, Ontario. They made their way out of downtown, having found an abandoned vehicle with keys inside. Once they left the heavily populated core, it was mostly smooth sailing, though they did run into the occasional pack of Zombies. They did not see any human beings, however...

"You're welcome," Jean-Louis replied, and Yasmin watched as the beast-man began to change, resuming his human form. In spite of the shock of all she'd just endured, Yasmin smiled at her unexpected savior. Before her stood a creature of awesome power and intelligence, one that was beautifully adapted to a world where humanity was becoming extinct, thanks to the Zombie Apocalypse. Yasmin had always known a good deal when she saw one...

"Now bite me before I lose my nerve," Yasmin said haughtily, and Jean-Louis grinned, and drew her close. Yasmin held tightly onto him as Jean-Louis morphed into his bestial form, and then the Werewolf sank his fangs into her neck. Yasmin cried out in pain, and then collapsed in Jean-Louis's arms. The Wolf-Man held her tight and then walked off into the darkness with her.

"Welcome to a whole new world," Jean-Louis said to Yasmin, the following night, as they stood at the edge of the woods, awaiting the rise of the moon. Standing naked beside her lover, Yasmin smiled, almost giddy with anticipation. The Werewolf's bite had changed her, and she felt rejuvenated and strong like never before. Nodding at Jean-Louis, Yasmin smiled and licked her teeth, which were starting to sharpen into wicked fangs...

"Thanks for bringing me into it," Yasmin replied in a deep voice, and the first rays of the moon light touched her skin, triggering an ancient, primordial transformation. Yasmin's tall, curvy body began to grow, to twist and change. Fur grew all over her body, and she became a towering, shaggy, yellow-eyed, clawed and fanged, yet distinctly feminine bipedal lupine monster.

"You're beautiful," Jean-Louis replied in a voice now several octaves deeper than possible for a human, and Yasmin looked him up and down. Tall, massively muscular, hairy, with bright yellow eyes and fangs and claws much bigger than her own, Jean-Louis was magnificently monstrous, and ( after glancing at the space between his legs ) emphatically masculine. Yasmin licked her lips, awed by the Alpha male Werewolf standing before her...

"Thank you, handsome, now, let's see if you can catch me," Yasmin said, and then, as a surprised Jean-Louis looked on, the magnificent Wolf-woman took off into a run. Jean-Louis watched her go and shook his head. For a moment, he'd been worried about Yasmin because he feared her transformation into a Werewolf would be traumatic, given all that she'd been through. Reassured that his worries were for naught, Jean-Louis took off after his Wolfish bride...

Humanity has been brought down by the Zombie Apocalypse, and as the living dead roam every corner of the globe, feasting on the living, a new species is rising. Not the Zombies, for they are aberrations with a shelf life of mere decades, doomed to rot away to nothingness. No, this new species is a rather old one, the lycanthropes. Wolf-Men and Wolf-women have roamed the planet earth for untold millennia, hiding in plain sight among ordinary humanity. Now, with the Zombie Apocalypse having wiped out the humans, Werewolves are now kings of the land. Well, kings and queens...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers