The Wet Dream

Story Info
Wife returns from long business trip to find husband asleep.
822 words
18.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly, autumn night in the city, when she came home to him. She had been out of town on business for 2 months and really missed having his arms around her. She had returned two days before expected, just to surprise him.

She enters their apartment and notices that all the lights are out. She walks into their bedroom and there he lies on top of the comforter in full nudity. Through the balcony window, the moonlight reflects off his well toned body. She admires him in his slumber. She hears a moan escape from his mouth and his body begins to move. She spies his cock in the moonlight. It’s becoming hard. He moans, his body shakes, and with it his cock becomes harder. She wonders what he is dreaming about. She watches as his moans and movements grow more intense. She considers waking him, than decides against it. She wants to see where this is going. She lays back in the recliner near the bed. He continues to moan and move intensely. Just watching him is making her hot. She starts lightly rubbing her nipples through her blouse. He moans again and begins thrusting his hips, stabbing the air with his hard, rigid cock. She removes her blouse and bra and tosses them on the floor. She slides her hand up her skirt as she continues to play with her nipples. She watches him as his hand finds his cock. He begins to jerk his pole in his sleep. Her fingers find her pussy it is wet from watching her husband. She sees pre-cum escaping from his cock. She longs to taste it but dares not wake him.

It takes all she has to keep herself in the recliner. His hand strokes his rock hard dick faster and faster as she watches. She rubs her wet cunt vigorously. He begins to moan louder. She knows what this means. She focuses on his cock, and fingers herself, strongly. His strokes pick up the pace. His body shudders in pleasure. Then in the moonlight, his cock erupts, shooting the biggest load she has ever seen come from her husband dick, all over his abs. His body calms and he is quiet.

His cum glistens in the moonlight. She can’t contain herself any longer. It has been too long since she has tasted his cum. She needs to taste him. She moves towards the bed. She kneels and begins to lick the fresh cum from his stomach. Slowly, she works her way down towards his cock. She flicks at the head with her tongue and it responds by twitching. She continues licking his cock head and it starts to harden again. She lowers her mouth a little farther on his dick each time until it is all in her mouth. She can feel it growing harder as she sucks him in his sleep. He begins to moan again. His body stirs. He wakes from his sleep, to find his wife sucking his cock. He mutters her name, and she stops. She removes her skirt and climbs on to the bed. She bends to kiss him. Their lips meet with undeniable passion. Oh how long they have awaited each other’s kiss!!!!

As they kiss, she lowers herself onto his cock. Her cunt is wet, but tight with anticipation. It has been 2 months since his cock has been inside her, and her body is resistant to the sensation. She starts to slowly move up and down, and with each movement taking more and more of his cock into her hot cunt. She bites his lip to keep from moaning. Finally, her body relaxes and she can take all of his cock inside her. She cries out with pleasure. He raises his mouth to her nipple and gently sucks it. She begins to ride him harder. With every stroke, an intense pleasure builds within his rock hard cock. He bites down hard on her nipple as the sensation in his cock increases. She quickens her pace!!!! Suddenly, her body shudders and she screams with pleasure as she climaxes hard.

She rises from his cock and lies on her stomach. Now she wants to feel his cock in her ass. He hovers over her and lowers his dick towards her ass. She guides his rigid fuck pole into her tight hole. His dick is still drenched from her orgasm, so he slides in with little resistance. Slowly, he begins to fuck her tight sphincter. She loves the feeling of his cock moving in and out for her ass. She moans with pleasure and bite down hard on a pillow. He pumps her ass with intensity as he builds toward an orgasm. His breathes quicken with his pace. Then suddenly, he moans loudly as he shoots his cum deep within her tight ass. They collapse from the exhaustion of their passions.

~The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Office Mom The sexy mature office mom really takes care of me.in Mature
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
I May Be Dumb . . . . . . but I'm not stupid.in Loving Wives
The Trophy Wife Ch. 01 I find our sexy neighbor swimming in our pool one night.in Erotic Couplings
Wood Nymph He finds, rescues, and marries an abused scared woman.in Romance
More Stories