The Wettest Dream

Story Info
Punished for spying on her dominant stepfather.
2.7k words
4.01
69.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I had the dream again. I awoke with my pussy juices streaming down my thighs. I have always enjoyed the feel of my wet cunt and have been told by many lovers that my clit is the size of a small cock. Wasn't I blessed! I started to tweak my pierced nipples and rub my swelling clit, and in no time, I was gyrating in my bed, enjoying a huge rib-shaking orgasm. As I was cumming, thought nuggets from the past started bombarding my brain.

After being widowed for many years, my mother married a man much younger than her—a very sexy man. My mother traveled a lot on her job, leaving her artist husband, Luke with me—alone. I was a horny 18 year old, and it didn't take long for me to begin having fantasies about Luke.

Our family was "old money" and we lived in a beautiful old house. It was rumored that the house had a secret room, though none of us had ever found it. We figured the room was just a family legend and forgot about it. But I digress.

One afternoon, I came home early from classes, went up the stairs, and beheld a sight I will never forget. I walked past the master bedroom and noticed that the door was ajar. Curious, I pushed it the rest of the way open, and inside was my stepfather about to take a shower. The shower stall was made of ornate glass, and I decided to hide out of sight and watch. Luke adjusted the shower head so the water would flow directly onto his cock. I was instantly aroused. His pubic hair was a mass of black curls, and watching his huge red cock harden and rise above those black curls turned me on so much, I could barely stand.

To my surprise, he didn't start jerking off, but instead reached for a thin black leather strap about the size of a shoe lace. I watched, fascinated, as he tied the leather strap around the base of his cock. My hand drifted between my legs, and it wasn't long before my panties were soaked. Then Luke did something that literally made me cum on the spot. He took another black leather strap, stood again under the shower head, and started to whip his huge cock. I was so shocked by this exotic sight, that I had multiple orgasms without touching myself. Luke and I actually came at the same time, and he let out a huge groan as his cock shot out spurt after spurt of hot cum. I was in horny teen-age heaven, but puzzled by my reaction.

After cumming, Luke toweled off his glistening body, paying loving attention to his now flaccid member. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he headed to the nightstand and made a phone call. His voice was very low, and I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I decided it was time to make a hasty exit before I got careless and my peeping was discovered.

Over dinner that night, Luke casually mentioned that he was having a few friends over later and asked if I would like to meet them. He promised I would not be bored. I believed him! He also said he had made a wonderful discovery in the house and wanted to surprise me later. Then, for a brief moment, he seared me with a hot, knowing look in his dark eyes. His look made me feel that he knew about my peeping. I couldn't wait for what the evening would bring.

At six o'clock that evening, Luke's friends began to arrive. The table was set for six, so I figured I was about to meet four "interesting" strangers. They didn't disappoint. The first "couple" to arrive was a man and woman, difficult to describe. The woman, named Ilona, was tall and angular, but had huge breasts. There was a toughness about her. She had a face not used to smiling. Her date, Evane, however, was just the opposite—very personable and handsome in a pretty way, and strangely more feminine than his counterpart. The last two guests were "fashionably late," but worth waiting for. They were two huge black men, each over 6'2" tall, and dressed in black leather harnesses. Each carried a large black box studded with silver. I noticed that they did not introduce themselves, but entered my house like they owned it. I whispered to my stepfather that I wanted to know who these two arrogant men were. Luke smiled enigmatically and said, "It's all part of the surprise for later." I felt my body tense in fear and excitement.

We all sat down to eat, but no one said a word. As we ate in silence, I could feel all eyes on me, which caused my cheeks to redden and my body to tremble. At the end of the meal, I could stand the silence no longer, and blurted out that I wanted to know what Luke's "big surprise" was. He laughed and poured each of us a small goblet of some kind of liquor. He said it was a toast to me and to "the surprise." I nervously drank the liquor which slid down my throat like liquid lightening. I felt the effect immediately. I became acutely aware of every cell in my body, especially the ones in my nipples and pussy. I could feel my clit begin to tense and harden. Luke had me stand up and said he could tell I was ready for my surprise.

We all followed Luke down to the basement which housed many bottles of rare wines. Several ancient tapestries of revelers dancing and drinking wine hung on the walls. Luke reached behind one of the tapestries, and I felt a warm rush of air enter the room. A hidden room behind the tapestries became visible, lit by the soft glow of candles. Luke gave me a penetrating look and told me he had found the secret room long foretold by our family legend. The room had an ancient feel to it and it sent my blood racing through my body again. Dimly, through the dark haze, I could make out a small stage with a leather contraption of some kind under a dim light. On the other side of the stage was an X-shaped rack that made me realize that this room had been used as a dungeon and torture chamber. Instead of terrifying me, the scenario had the opposite effect. I was getting more and more turned on. Luke turned to me and asked how I liked his surprise, but I couldn't utter a word. "I'll take that to mean she loves it," he said with amusement in his voice. Then he went on to say to the assembled guests that I had been a naughty girl and had spied on him as he showered. "What should her punishment be," he asked his friends. In unison, they yelled, "Whip her!"

Luke nodded his head and gestured to the two silent giants to come forward and place their mysterious black boxes at his feet. Inside were implements of torture. I cringed, but Luke said I would enjoy them all. I looked on the stage as Ilona and Evane began to undress each other. Ilona had the biggest breasts I had ever seen with huge gold hoops piercing her nipples. She put on a pair of black leather shoes with very high heels that made her look six feet tall. She had a gold chain around her waist, with two linked chains dangling down on each side of her massive pubic bush. She sat on one of the two chaises on the stage, and I saw that the two dangling chains were attached to her pussy lips, one on each side. She pulled the chains to expose her clit which was also pierced. To my amazement, her "clit" started to swell and grow until it was the size of a 7-inch cock. I realized to my amazement that Ilona was a true hermaphrodite, and this filled me with so much lust that I wanted to rush up to the stage and suck that exotic cock. I started forward, but Luke restrained me. He tied me up with a soft leather rope, my hands behind me. "Not yet," he said.

Then he led me up to the stage and we headed to the strange leather contraption that I had noticed when we first entered the secret room. It resembled a horse's saddle with what looked like a leather cock protruding from it. "What is this thing?" I asked. Luke said it was called the sybian and that I would be soon making an intimate acquaintance with it. But first he gave me another goblet of his mysterious drink and bade me to down it all, which I did without hesitation. As before, the drink set my body on fire and Luke felt between my legs, noticing how wet I was becoming. He had me remove all my clothes and tenderly massaged my nipples. By the time he told me to sit on the sybian cock I was ready-- scared but ready. I slowly lowered myself onto the synthetic cock until it was in my pussy up to the hilt. It felt wonderful and then Luke pushed a button on the machine and the penis started to vibrate, sending chills throughout my entire body.

I had never felt this way before. Luke whispered in my ear, "Ride that big cock, Baby," and I did. Slowly I raised myself up and down, but it was so good, soon I was in a frenzy. But Luke wouldn't let me cum. Each time I came close to an orgasm he would slow the machine down tormenting me by withholding my release. Finally he told me to get off the machine, and pinched my nipples which were now each an inch long. Evane came to the stage and donned a metal costume which changed his demeanor completely. No longer did he look the least bit soft or submissive. He carried a small oblong wooden container and asked Luke if I was ready. Luke nodded his assent Evan opened the container which housed a vial of green liquid, a long needle and two golden rings. I shuddered as I looked at the items. Evane took one of my nipples and gently applied some of the green liquid from the vial to it. All sensation left the area and, to my horror, he stuck the needle through the nipple and then inserted one of the golden rings. Strangely, I found the look of it beautiful, and willingly submitted to the other nipple being pierced. I shocked myself by asking if he could pierce my clit, but he had run out of body jewelry.

A pleased Luke then took me to the x-shaped rack and produced some velvet ropes. Quickly he tied me to the rack with my arms overhead and my newly pierced tits standing proud. He had me spread my legs while he put a pair of black strapped high heels on me. It was then that I noticed how turned on Luke was getting. He slowly stroked himself as he looked at his handiwork—me. He had one of the black giants hand him two whips—one was a bullwhip and the other was a small whip with four leather tassels. I was terrified, but didn't move when Luke flicked the bullwhip at me. It left a welt, but was strangely pleasurable. He whipped me harder and harder and laughed every time I flinched. Actually I was faking the flinches, but I liked the way Luke's cock jerked skyward every time the whip landed. He finally tired of the bullwhip (I didn't) and reached for the small whip. Ever so gently he attached a little cow bell to each of my nipple rings, which now could be heard to ring each time the whipped me with the small whip. He whipped my tits harder and harder until I begged him to stop. Then he used the bullwhip on my exposed cunt, but I barely felt it. Maybe it was all the drugs I had been given, but it started to drive me crazy with pleasure. Then things got even better. Luke invited Ilona and the hermaphrodite to the stage and untied me from the rack. He stood Ilona and me face to face, and brought out some mean looking nipple clamps each attached to a chain. First he attached two of the clamps onto Ilona's tit rings and then attached the other two to mine. My nipples were now more than an inch long and looked like two ripe cherries.

The clamps hurt at first, but soon the pain became pleasure. Evane was then invited back to the stage, and I noticed that he had the biggest cock I had ever seen, with many piercings in it. It was so hard and red that it looked like it would explode. Luke was pleased by Evane's reaction and handed him two whips with metal tips. First he whipped Ilona's back and ass, and every time he lashed her, she leaned back in pleasure, which pulled the clamps on my nipple rings so hard that I nearly fainted. After this occurred many times, Luke decided Ilona shouldn't have all the fun, and had Evane begin working on me. As Evane whipped me on my ass and back, I pulled back from the shock and pleasure-pain, which dragged Ilona forward. This continued until Ilona could take no more and shot cum from her cock all over me.

I thought I would die from pleasure, but Luke still wasn't done. He put me back on the sybian machine so that I was face to face with Ilona. While I rode the machine, Ilona bit my tits and played with my clit every time that the whip touched her back. Then I noticed the two black giants walking silently to the stage. At Luke's direction, they took positions on each side of me, their enormous black cocks erect. Luke ordered me to take one of their cocks in each hand and jerk them off. I told Luke I would do what he asked, if he would whip my tits and jerk himself off while he watched. Suffice it to say, Luke was a player and he gave me my wish. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me at this point, but I could swear I saw a shadowy figure watching us from the darkness. But then I gave myself over to the lust and pleasure. What a sight we must have been—me riding the sybian backwards while jerking off a giant black cock with each hand, while attached to Ilona who was being whipped by Evane while Luke whipped my tits while he jerked his cock in a frenzy.

It was hard to say who came first, but suddenly cum was flying from all directions, accompanied by grunts of pleasure. Amazingly, I hadn't cum yet, but finally the undulations of the sybian machine got me and I squirted copious streams of cunt juice. I had no idea that a woman could ejaculate like a man, but I was convinced as I saw the juices just gush out of my pussy. I convulsed over and over again, never wanting it to end. I was in paradise!

Finally, I fell unconscious and when I awoke, I was in my bedroom, chastely clad in my night gown. The cheerful morning light and the perfume from a lilac tree beneath my open window drifted into my room. Had last night been just a dream? I never did find out, because I never saw Luke again—he disappeared into thin air like he had never existed. I asked Mother what had become of him, but she gave me one of her Mona Lisa smiles and said he had outstayed his welcome. I was happy to leave it at that , but I always steered clear of the cellar. After all, some secrets are better left just that—secrets.