The Wheel of Fortune

Story Info
Short Adventure in a Small Casino.
2.2k words
3.72
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One autumn afternoon we decided to just cut out and head up towards Tahoe. It wasn't all that far away and both of us needed a break from the routine. Once we were in the mountains outside of town we started to remember another trip we took up here with friends a few years ago. You said you wanted to find that small little hole-in-the-wall slot joint we visited with our friends Tom and Kris.

I told you it was virtually impossible to find; to many years had gone by and it was probably out of business anyway.

You insisted so I slowed down and we scoped out every little casino and slot joint we saw alongside the highway. For some reason, I started to recognize some of the passing buildings and told you I thought we were near where we had stopped many years ago. We slowed down even further, pulling off the road every now and then to let faster traffic get past us.

We crested a small rise and I thought I recognized the old building. I'm pretty sure it was a converted fast food joint. I said "that's got to be it" as I pulled into the parking lot. You agreed. I maneuvered into the parking lot and backed the truck into a space between the building and a grove of trees so we wouldn't get crashed into by any drunks leaving the joint.

It was a 'joint' for sure and the years had not been kind to the place. There were only five or six other cars in the parking lot. It wasn't too cold at this altitude but it was cool enough for jackets so we got out, bundled up and headed inside.

The whole point of this little nostalgia expedition was to find a specific 'Wheel of Fortune' type slot machine that you had once won some pretty good money on. I remembered that we did have a ton of fun that day in this place so I was game for it all again.

Once we got inside we immediately recognized the place. The interior layout had not changed one iota over the years. All of the machines were computerized so we swapped cash for digital machine cards at the entry counter. You immediately made a bee-line to the bank of twenty 'Wheel of Fortune' machines and sat down in front of the one you had played years ago. There were only two other people playing machines on the same aisle.

I left you sitting on your stool and headed over to the poker machines where the seating was far more comfortable.

Every now and then I could hear the bells going off over in your direction so I knew that either you were winning some money or somebody else was having some luck.

After about an hour I headed over in your direction and found that you had attracted a crowd of other players who had taken up machines next to yours. An elderly lady on your right looked at me and said you were the luckiest player she had ever seen but that she was tapped out and got up to leave.

I sat down in her place and carded in to her machine myself to give it a few pulls. An older guy in hospital scrubs sitting to your left said he had moved over to play next to you hoping your luck would rub off on him.

Actually, both of you were doing pretty good. In just the short hour we had been there you were already up a couple of hundred dollars.

The backless stool was simply to uncomfortable so I sauntered back over to the nice chairs at the Poker machines and kept trying my luck. Every now and then I glanced in your direction whenever I'd hear the bells again. I had a straight view to your location.

One time I looked back and your 'machine partner' now had his arm around your waist and it looked to me like you were getting pretty comfortable with him. I got up and walked over and put my own arm around your waist just above his and asked you how it was going. I noticed you had your left hand on his knee. I pulled you into me slightly and gave you a hug. He either didn't get the hint or didn't care about it.

You said you were up over a thousand dollars so far and then introduced me to your new friend, Brian, who you explained was a lab technician over at the nearby hospital. He seemed like a nice enough guy, about my age, very friendly and outgoing. He seemed genuinely interested in just having some fun and enjoying his after-shift time with an attractive patron doing some casual gambling. I have to admit that it is fun to gamble even at the low stakes we were doing and pretty exciting to actually be getting ahead of the house.

I figured he was innocent enough and went back to my Poker machine again where I was consistently losing, but losing slowly.

After a time, I glanced back and noticed that you were looking in my direction so I got up and walked over and sat down next to you. You told me that you wanted me to stay and play the machine next to you for a while so I carded in and really did have some fun with it, hitting some small jackpots every now and then. You were almost consistently hitting some pretty good winnings and there is no doubt that you were having a good time.

Between Pulls on the handle you occasionally reached your right hand down and rubbed my upper thigh. I was getting a little aroused and not from the gambling. I think Brian noticed your caresses as I saw him move his hand over onto your thigh just above your knee.

You stood up and told us you needed to use the ladies room as you walked away. While you were gone Brian kind of apologized for being a little familiar but explained that the two of you had agreed to have a little fun at my expense and he meant no disrespect. I told him that you and I enjoy having some casual fun making each other jealous and so long as everything was done in the 'fun' vein then we were all okay. I told him that he could do pretty much anything he wanted to do and that you'd let him know when he was going too far.

When you came back I noticed that you weren't wearing a bra anymore which made me very happy. I'm not sure if Brian noticed. You sat back down and I stood up and moved over behind you. Thankfully the stools at the slots had no backs so I pulled myself in close and put my hands on your shoulders.

The small casino was virtually empty now except for the cashier and a maintenance man, actually a maintenance lady to be correct.

Brian put his hand back on your leg and as he did so I saw you move your left hand over on top of his thigh. I was hoping you'd put your right hand behind your back and give me a nice little feel but you needed it to operate the stupid machine.

I moved my right arm down around you wrapping it just below your breasts as I cupped your left breast in my hand. I bent over slightly and kissed your neck. I saw your hand move up a little higher on Brian's leg and saw that he was getting a little aroused himself. The thin scrubs don't conceal much. I watched over your shoulders as you moved your hand up and over to grab the long bulge that was forming down his thigh. It was getting larger by the second and you eventually started to stroke him through his trousers.

I leaned over slightly and slid my right hand down beneath the elastic of your pants and was surprised to find that you had taken your panties off when you went to the lady's room. My fingers found you very wet. I used your wetness as a lubricant and started to rub your tiny little clit very slowly. You were steady increasing your grip and the pace of your strokes around Brian's member. I was afraid you'd make him come off in his pants so I suggested that we take a break and go outside to get some fresh air.

He was out the door about five feet ahead of us so I knew he was right at the edge. I have to admit that I was almost there myself and you hadn't even touched me. I was right behind him but you stopped at the cashier's counter to cash in your winnings. He and I stood around outside just kind of looking at each other, neither one of us saying a word. It seemed like hours before you finally came through the door.

I said that we all needed to get in the truck and turn on the heater so we headed over there. I went over to the passenger side which was facing a wooded vacant lot and opened the door for you to get in but you turned around and opened the rear door as well and then turned around to face us. We were all three now blocked in on three sides and the open doors concealed us from any bodies sight line if they came into the parking lot.

You said that you were cold so I helped you put your coat on and then moved in behind you and leaned up against the edge of the exposed seats pulling you back towards me. Brian moved in front of you very closely. Your head tilted back slightly and you tensed up for a moment so I knew that you had let him put his hand in your pants. This was the first time you had ever let a man touch you below the waist when we were together so I knew that you must have been pretty aroused by him.

I slid my hand down between us and started to slip my fingers into you from behind but I was surprised to feel his fingers already there. It was such a surprise to me that I had to pause for a moment but then realized that I needed to go on. When he felt my fingers near his he changed the angle of his hand and both of us were now exploring you at the same time.

I unzipped my pants with my free hand and pulled myself out. You reached behind and started to stroke me. I pulled your pants down as far as I could with my left hand as I glanced over your shoulder and saw that you already had him in your other hand stroking him.

You twisted slightly and slowly moved down onto your knees and took him into your mouth. I stood behind you with my hands on your shoulders. I leaned over enough to be able to see you sucking and stroking his member. I reached down and scooted your blouse up over your breasts. His hands found them immediately. You took him out of your mouth and put his cock between your breasts where he pumped until he finally came off on your chest. I was thinking that the show was over and that I needed to just jerk off to get some relief from the sexual tension when you suddenly swiveled around and took me deeply into your mouth. Brian backed away and got himself organized and as he walked away he said that he wrote his number on a cocktail napkin that was in your coat pocket.

I didn't bother to say goodbye as you sucked on me in a most incredible fashion. I was so close to the edge that I pulled myself out of your mouth and grabbed your hands to help you back onto your feet.

I turned you around and helped you up onto the passenger seat but facing out towards me. I pulled your pants the rest of the way off and bent over, spreading your legs wide apart, as I leaned over to bury my face between your thighs.

Your clit was swollen beyond anything I had ever seen. I sucked it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. You were incredibly wet as I licked you. I pulled up and leaned over on top of you and we kissed passionately for several minutes.

I scooted you up further into the cab until we could finally close the doors and then spread your legs further apart. You had your feet lodged into the ceiling and I was afraid you'd dent the roof you were pushing so hard.

I pushed myself deeply into you and we made love for what seemed like hours, our bodies melting into each other. I don't remember coming off. In fact, I might have come off more than once but eventually I was spent and simply had no more energy left to give you.

You understood and we got dressed and headed up the road to the hotel we have reserved for the night. There is nothing in the world more satisfying or gratifying than simply being together.