The Wheels of Miss Fortune Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nasty little bitch, isn't she...get her legs," hands appeared from out of the steam and yanked Stagger's shorts around her angles and pulled them from under her. Her ass slapped against the wet concrete floor and her arms were stripped of the helmet and pulled above her.

"You fuckin' cunts. I'll kill you bitches," but Stagger's meager strength was no match for the weight of Freight Trainingbra. She kicked her legs vainly and snapped her jaws at the hands approaching her face. A musty pair of panties was shoved deep into her mouth. The taste was like battery acid and asshole. She shook her head violently trying to dislodge the putrid rag.

A hulking shadow approached holding her head in pain, "Mama wants a piece of that ass." The shadow lowered her large sloppy slit onto Stagger's belly. Mama rocked her gash along Stagger's mid section leaving a trail of musk up her body as she straddled the tiny frame. "Turn your head Freight." The enormous buttocks of Mama Gia slid to Stagger face and the woman let out a large fart from either her pussy or ass, Stagger couldn't tell. It smelled like the bottom side of a jungle rat.

A face nuzzled at Stagger's clit, "I think I'm taking a big bite of some of this." A mouth surrounded the section of her delicate lips and mashed down with its teeth. Stagger couldn't see anything with the giant ass in her face but some other dyke was chewing on her entire mound between tonguing her hole. "You got a sweet pussy girl. I could eat this all up." The giant ass nestled back further onto her face and squirmed until Stagger's pointy little nose was lined up and inserted in the damp asshole. She frantically tried to move her arms but Freight yanked her hands up into her own crotch. She tried to claw at it or grab some hair but it was smooth beneath the silk shorts and the big woman didn't seem to mind the attack. She was running out of air and her head felt light and swimmy. The ass lifted up a little and Stagger drew in a big breath from her damp nose. Freight forced one of her hands up the leg of her shorts, inserted the entire thing into her swollen cunt. Her fingers worked at clawing it loose and her arm tried to withdraw it, but the hand stayed nestled in the folds of the warm juice box. Someone ripped her shirt off and her breasts could feel a warm breath panting on the nipples.

Despite the struggle, Stagger's nipples were fully erect and her pussy was now oozing against the mouth of the gnawing assailant between her legs. Two gentle fingers twiddled her tits and pulled at them. Stagger moaned into the stained panties in her mouth. The girl between her legs stopped chewing on her lips and inserted two fingers into her gash. She curled them up against Stagger's sweet spot and started lifting her ass up off the concrete by the cunt like a pig on a meat hook. Mama Gia was watching the nubile girl writhe and wretch beneath her with intense pleasure, she twiddled her clit and rocked her lips and asshole back against Stagger's face to a quickening beat. A tongue circled and licked her swollen breast, and then Stagger couldn't help it, she came. Hard. Her whole body shuddered and convulsed and fell back down beneath the weight of the rolls of lesbian fat placed upon her. A stream of goo shot out from around the fist working into her private. "Oh my, she's a squirter. Girl, you are too much fun. Flood her face for me, Mama. Show this girl how dirty your pussy gets." Stagger could hear the two girls moaning and grunting as they tongue kissed above her, and then she heard a small pop and her face felt like a bucket of warm rancid butter had been dropped on it. The panting started to slow down and the hands let go of her body. Mama Gia rocked her wet hips against the tiny girls angular face a few more times and then lifted her big ass off. The hot water had ran out and the floor pooled with a cold liquid mixture of sex smelling wetness.

Instinct curled Stagger's spent body into a ball and she held her knees up against her naked chest. She started to drift away and close her eyes to the shame but a tiny quick moving shadow caught her eye. "You're not getting off that easy!" Stagger rolled out of the way as Mama Gia swung her skate by the laces toward her face. The skate hit hard against the concrete and a spark flew off the wheel. "Did you think we'd just let you cum and be done with it? YOU STUCK UP SLUT!"

The five girls now circled Stagger, each swinging a skate at her side. Stagger jumped to her feet and assumed a defensive stance. She looked from face to face for the weakest. Kathy Kruel, that stupid bitch has no game, she said to herself. When the skate's swing hit the bottom of it's arc, Stagger lunged her hand toward Kathy's face the skate came up quickly, but Stagger let it laces wrap around her forearm and wheels land in her hand. Before Kathy could reposition her feet Stagger crashed the front stop of her own skate against the girl's forehead sending her to the floor in a pool of blood. The other's closed in behind her. She turned and swept Mama Gia's legs from under her with crouched kick. She threw the skate in her hand down hard against the dyke's nose. The other two girls could hear it break and started backing up from the unarmed Stagger.

But where was Freight? Stagger didn't wait long for an answer. The emergency fire ax slammed into the wall next to her, as Stagger barely escaped a deadly blow to the head. The other two girls fled the scene like puppies from a firecracker. Another quick dodge and she saw the ax lodge itself into the porcelain tiles. She roundhoused Freight with everything she had into the ribs, but the behemoth shrugged it off and dislodged the ax from the wall exposing the pipes behind it and flooding the room with a torrent of water. Freight closed in on Stagger with short swings to pocket her in the corner. There was no way out. The Big girl lifted the ax above her head and snarled. Stagger lifted her hands to her face in some type of instinctual but useless protection. Then she heard a crack like lightning and the fat hussy dropped the ax and grabbed her own ass jumping up and down.

"I don't think we're going to chop anyone up in this shower today, Tit-less." A tall blonde woman appeared behind Freight. She was naked except for a shower towel wrapped around her shoulders. Her large muscled body stood almost seven feet, but wasn't weighed down by the fat that made Freight seem tiny and girl-like rubbing her ass and hanging her head in shame.

"No ma'am. I'm sorry." Freight fearfully replied to the woman. Her eyes never went up higher than the giant's large pointy breasts.

"Now get out of here, you tit-less wonder; and take these boxcar dykes with you. Me and Stagger have some business to discuss," the statuesque woman snarled. She never took her eyes off Stagger as the wounded girls fled the room.

12