The Wheels on the Bus Ch. 2

Story Info
Day two of the compromise.
1.8k words
3.8
25.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I caught the same bus. I let the other person at the stop get on before me. As I walked up the stairs I made eye contact with the driver. I still didn't know his name, but it didn't matter, yet. I leant over, looking just like I was asking where he stopped.

"The last stop again today?" I whispered.

He nodded.

"Good, I thought about you all last night."

He swallowed convulsively.

"I'll be at the back."

The ride in wasn't as fun as the first one had been, but all of the thoughts running through my mind kept me occupied. I imagined all of the things you could do in the back seats of a bus, all the positions that you could get into. I put my headphones on and closed my eyes. I was going to find out, that was definite. The timing was the question.

I awoke when the bus came to its final stop. I opened my eyes, and checked to make sure there was no one else still on the bus. There wasn't. I turned my discman off and put everything away in my bag. My nerves were tingling, just waiting for what would happen. I waited a minute to see if he would be coming to the back, to wake me up. As he moved, I figured he was. I leaned back against the windows with my legs stretched out on the seats, waiting. He got up from his seat, and walked to the back. He had discarded his uniform jacket, now just in the shirt, with the sleeves rolled up over his forearms. I could tell that he was unsure of how to act. After all it wasn't everyday that a girl hit on him quite like this at work. He sat down, facing me in the seat across the aisle from mine. I realized that he probably wouldn't make the first move, after all, he was probably still worried that it was a all a set up at his expense.

I was wearing a button-up blue blouse, and I was warm. Slowly, button by button, I began undoing the closures that kept me from his sight. His eyes were fixated on my hands; I slowed their movement. I could see him convulsively swallowing, almost unconsciously urging me to move faster. I smiled. After a moment, I had undone all of the buttons, and you could see a line of my flesh, broken only by the front clasp of my sky-blue lace bra. I had always had a pension for nice lingerie.

"I'm starting to feel like I'm going to be the only one doing any work around here." "Are you going to help, or just sit there and be a voyeur?" He didn't answer. "Well if that's how you're going to act, maybe this is a waste of time." I went to button my blouse back up. "No!" He all but jumped from his chair. His hands covered mine, and stilled them from redoing any of the buttons. "Please..... don't." He said.

I could tell that he wanted to take a more active role, he just didn't know what to do. It was kind of cute, the one with the most experience, supposedly anyway, didn't know what to do. I told him that the next move was his. He was crouched in front of me, and I could tell that he was racking his brain about what to do with me.

"You know that you only have ten minutes today right?" He had a schedule to follow, he was still working.

"You realize that there is only so much that you can accomplish in ten minutes." He still didn't answer. I acted.

I pushed him back, and he was forced to sit back on the edge of the seat across from where I had been. I straddled his lap and locked my mouth over his. I had caught him about to say something, so I didn't have to battle too hard to get my tongue into his mouth. As our tongues engaged in an erotic battle all of their own, my hands were doing some other work. I bypassed the buttons of his shirt, and went straight to what I had been fantasizing about since day one. I rubbed him through his pants, and he groaned in response. Wanting to get closer, I undid the snap at the waist and split the zipper as I slid my hand into his pants. He was wearing tighty-whities, and they clung like a second skin. I was impatient, and yanked down the waistband of his underwear. He groaned as his cock and balls were let into the air. I pushed him away, to get a better look at what he was offering. What an offer. He was a little over eight inches of solid, uncut, loveliness. I could almost taste his salty sweetness on my lips, and couldn't contain my purr of satisfaction. I reached and grasped him in my hand, stroking from base to tip. He was groaning as if in pain but I knew he didn't want me to stop. He leaned forward and latched onto my nipple through my bra, as my shirt was already undone. As I continued to stroke his length with one hand, I undid my bra with my free hand, giving him better access to my breasts which seemed to be straining towards his mouth. He alternated his attention from one breast to the other. He picked up his pace as I increased the pumping rhythm of my hand. His hips were bucking with my hand, up and down, up and down. I moved my other hand down to touch him. I cupped his balls in my hand, squeezing them lightly in time with my pumping hand. I could tell he was close as he pumped his hips with my hand faster, and faster.

Someone knocked on the doors of the bus.

"Excuse me!" The voice said. "If you don't get going now you're going to be running behind schedule." "I have a meeting I need to get to. "Excuse me!" "Hello?"

I knew that he was close, but he seemed to be trying to slow down, trying to get a handle on his passion. I couldn't believe it. He was actually going to stop to drive that asshole to his meeting on time. I knew, somewhere in the back of my mind that he could get into trouble for this, but I didn't care. I was dying to make him cum, and if I was lucky, I would get to taste some of him in the process. I pushed him back, and he was almost reclining on the seats. He was trying to tell me that we had to stop, but I stopped that train of thought. I slid down his body and positioned my mouth just over his straining cock. He was still trying to tell me to stop when I licked the tip of his cock, and swirled my tongue. He stopped trying to get me to stop, and just told me to go faster. He tasted just as I had imagined, and I liked it. He had laced his hand in the hair at the back of my head and was trying to persuade me to take him into my mouth. He didn't have to twist my arm. I held the base of his cock as I slid the tip between my lips. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to take his entire length into my mouth and throat, but I was sure going to try. I bobbed my head up and down his length. His hand in my hair was trying to call the momentum, but I had control. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, to taste him. Deciding to finish him off, I slid him as far into my mouth as I could. I stopped as I felt the tip enter my throat, I almost gagged, but I remembered to breath through my nose. I slid him a little farther in and pulled him into my throat by swallowing. He must have liked that because he was groaning, and his fingers were gripping harder in my hair. Without realizing it, I had managed to take his entire length into my mouth; my lips were nestled in his curly hair at the base. He started moving his hips, slowly, fucking my face. I used my tongue on what I could in my mouth and used my hands to cover what was being rhythmically pulled from my mouth and put back in. I reached down and grasped his balls again, and felt him shudder. Realizing that it wouldn't take much now, I squeezed his balls a little harder as he thrust into my throat. He came as if he was shooting off everything that he had in him. The first burst went straight down my throat, so I pulled back so that anything else would gather in my mouth so I could taste it. He shot three more times, and I could barely keep it all in my mouth, in fact, some escaped and dribbled from the sides of my mouth. I swallowed what was in my mouth, and licked what had had escaped from my lips.

"Excuse me!?" The voice from outside said again. "Is anyone in there?" "Hello?"

I hadn't even come close to finishing myself, but there was a little pleasure in the suspense of leaving it. Something to think about, to focus on until the next time. I began straightening up. I got up, refastened my bra, and re-buttoned my shirt. He had stood up as well, and was tucking himself back into his underwear, looking a little sheepish.

"Sorry for.... uh... forgetting about you." As he zipped his pants. "I hadn't meant for things to get so out of control."

"I know." I said. "I liked watching you lose it." "I'm not saying that I'm not aching to get off, because I am, so much so that my teeth ache, but part of the pleasure is for waiting." "After all, there is always tomorrow."

We walked to the front of the bus. He opened the doors to let me out, coming face to face with the voice that had interfered with our fun. He apologized to the man, saying that he had been listening to a song that I had thought he might like, and he hadn't heard him, and time had passed before he knew it. The passenger didn't seem to think it was a lie, and I couldn't help but smile.

"So I'll see you soon?" As I walked from the bus.

"Oh wait," he said. "I finish my shift here tomorrow."

"Well, I'm on the morning bus home tomorrow, I'm afraid, but I'll see you the next day?"

I could tell that he was disappointed, but I had plans. I hadn't said that I wouldn't be able to meet him here tomorrow. I might change my mind tonight, as I lay in bed, touching myself, imagining all that's to come between us. I said good-bye, and hit the sidewalk. There was so much I had to do..... so much.