The Wheels on the Bus Go Round

Story Info
This feeling was too strong. Maybe a dark walk to the bus?
1.8k words
3.97
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there. Awake. Trying to sleep. She couldn't get him out of her head. He wasn't her type, not at all. He was far too skinny for her liking. She had basically known him forever. Not like, really known him. But she knew his name, what he looked like, and she would come across him every couple of years. Each time she saw him, her heart would stop. A feeling would overwhelm her, she wanted to be close to him. She felt like something had taken over her body, like something deep inside of her was pulling her towards him.

She had to get him out of her head, there was no possible future for the two of them. Even if they were from the same town, the same school, they were from different cultures. Neither of their families would ever accept it, especially his. The first time she reacted to him in such a strong way was at a conference. If she was being honest, she subconsciously wanted to go because she guessed that he would be there. It was the sort of thing people of "his" culture would go to. She passed him through the foyer, didn't say a word, only made brief eye contact. She felt her chest tighten, her head throbbing in pain. Her body wanted to run back and surrender herself to him. She wanted to slap herself. She kept reciting in her head all of his unattractive attributes: his frame, his face, his acne, his lack of muscle... The list went on. Yet still, she found herself slowly and subtly following him around for the rest of the day. She felt in a daze. That was the first time he did this to her, and with only one glance.

Now they were older. She was 19, and him 23. She wasn't a teenager anymore, she had no excuse. He was now very successful in his family business. This career-mindedness attracted her to him even more. His face was always expressionless, he wore the same black dress pants and starched white button-up shirt every day. His glasses which brimmed his dark brown eyes giving off an even further appearance of vague emotionless emptiness. But she knew there must be more to them. He was hiding something inside of him, and she wanted to be that person to see it, and to unleash it. If only she could get him to point of ecstasy. That would be the final achievement she could make of letting whatever was inside of him, out.

And here they were again, at a conference. Only this time, it was a week-long conference, in which the attendees stayed in cabins on-site, overnight. He was there. On the same property. She felt around at the walls, she needed to feel something. She was itchy to move, and to feel. Whenever she got this way she would usually go on a walk. She recalled seeing an old abandoned school bus before, on the way to the dining hall. She pondered it's long forgotten contents. Finally, she got up. She put on her robe and her slippers, before venturing off into the chilly night.

She made her way slowly, enjoying her surroundings. Somehow the darkness comforted her. The cold air helped to quiet her mind. Oh, how she longed to run her fingers through his dark, nearly black hair. She needed to be physically at one with him. Her utmost desire was to be ravaged by him. Sighing, she remember the unlikelihood of this ever happening. Finally, the bus was in sight, something to take her mind off of him. It creaked, as she climbed up into the back. All of the seats had been torn out, it was just a bare, hard, cold, metal floor. She lay down, listening to the sounds of the night. She heard the owls hooting, the crickets chirping, the woodpeckers pecking. This consoled her, and calmed her mind. She meditated at the soothing noises, the repetition relieving her. Then, another sound entered into the chorus. It was a ruffling sound, of twigs breaking. Was it footsteps? Surely not, at this time of night. And if it was, how would she explain her robe enclosed, slipper wearing self, laying on the bottom of an abandoned school bus at night?

She slowly sat up, focusing on the sounds. After becoming sure that they were in fact footsteps, she made herself back to the end of the bus, looking out. She saw a figure, now only a footsteps away from her. As the tall figure made itself visible in the stream of moonlight, she took a deep breath, trying not make her uneasiness obvious. It was him, Lemuel. He stopped, and stared at her, speechless. She felt it again, that trance. She almost felt that maybe, just maybe, he was feeling this attraction too. He approached her, still standing on the ground, her on the bus, his head parallel to her chest. She couldn't help but reach her hand out, touching his face. He closed his eyes for a second before looking into hers. She could not stop her self any longer. She pulled his face into her chest. He moaned. Their loud breathing synchronized as he climbed up onto the bus. He obviously took the hint.

He stroked her face, their bodies touching, and whispered quietly, "I've wanted you for so long". She couldn't believe it. He hid it so well, she was almost mad at him. But there was no stopping now. She stood there speechless in reply, mouth wide open. He stroked her lips with his finger, before leaning down and kissing her. Their soft, wet lips collided. If lips could make music, this was surely it. Her chest tightened with excitement, her mouth watering with desire, as her pussy twitched with anticipation. She put her arms around him, her hand lifting up under his shirt to feel his bare skin.

The feeling was overwhelming, so she took his shirt off, lifting it up over his head, his chest exposed. She put her head on his chest and kissed it continually, her arms still around him, embracing him. She went over to his nipple and gave it a kiss, before licking it. After thoroughly making his nipple wet and erect, she started sucking on it. She took a break for one second to lick her middle finger, then resumed sucking on his nipple, while using her now wet finger to circle his other nipple. She felt his hand now around her head. He lifted it up before attacking her neck passionately. She moaned vivaciously, her knees now growing weak as her neck, and something else, became wetter and wetter.

"Please" she moaned. "Please", she moaned again. She wasn't sure what she was really saying, that one word rang in her mind. More. She wanted more, she needed more. Instinctively, she reached down to his crotch, gasping in surprise and delight at what she found. His cock was engorged with equal desire towards her. She could feel it twitch as he groaned yet again. Her knees finally gave out under her as she fell to the ground. He wasn't far behind, now lying on top of her. He returned to passionately kissing her on the lips, as he slowly reached up under her robe, his fingers running past her stomach before making its way to her DDD tits. He caressed them before giving them a gentle squeeze. Since she was previously in bed, there was no bra hindering him from feeling her flesh. It was so much. She felt as though she was going to choke on her own breath, now growing louder and louder with his.

Growing excited, she unbuttoned his pants, pulling the zipper down, as he finished yanking them off. She could see his enormous cock protruding through his boxers. She could not help but give it another touch. He groaned, an overwhelming feeling taking over him as he disrobed her. Her body was now in full display to him, glistening in the moonlight coming through the broken window. His face lunged down to her nipples, sucking them hard. This came as a surprise and she started choking on her own breath. She ran her fingers through his hair, smiling in delight.

He reached down, feeling her now wet panties. He looked at her in surprise, smiling. This prompted his pause from sucking her voluptuous titties, as he quickly tore her panties off. She spread her legs open wide. His fingers caressed her silky wet pussy lips, going up and down, before circling her clit. He leaned down, opening those lips wide, before giving her engorged clitoris a lick. She squealed in delight, her legs twitching. He continued on, more passionately, french kissing her clit, making her squirm even more. Her circled her clit with his tongue, applying slightly more pressure.

He looked up at her. She could see his wet beard, soaked with her pussy juices. "Please" she murmured. He approached her face, before kissing her passionately. "Do you like your taste" he asked as he slipped two fingers into her wet, open cunt. Her long moan answered him. He continued fingering her, the feeling growing more intense. He took it out momentarily and put it in front of her face, showing her all of her thick, white cum. He licked his fingers, thoroughly enjoying her flavor, being sure to eat it all.

"Please" she screamed as she tore his boxers off, them both now fully naked. She took the position of power, quickly moving up, laying him down. She took a good look at his beautiful member, before kissing, licking, and finally sucking on it. He groaned as he held her head. She went down lower, to his hairy balls, bringing them into her mouth and ever so gently sucking on them as she ran her hand up and down his cock. She them re-positioned herself, straddling him so that her pussy was hovering over his ready cock. She grabbed his gorgeous member before guiding it to her wet pussy, teasing it around the opening before finally sitting down on it.

They both groaned loudly, in delight, as her hips got into rhythm. She started fucking him harder. He grabbed onto her tits. She rocked back and forth, her moans growing closer and closer together as she lunged herself further onto his giant dick. She started squirting, her juices pouring out onto him, soaking his pubic hair. He groaned, before whispering "I'm gonna cum". His hand grabbed onto her hips hard as he let out a final long, hard moan. She could feel him explode inside of her, as she too felt it coming. She went harder, and right as he was nearly finished, she came, much louder than him, bursting out the rest of her juices with a loud scream. He started panting, now finished, watching in awe as she sprayed out onto him.

She plopped onto the floor beside him, both of them panting, eyes wide open, speechless. They held each other, embracing, still recovering from their passion. He looked into her eyes and whispered into her ears, "I love you". She did it. She brought him to ecstasy. She brought out whatever was inside of Lemuel's well hidden heart.