The Whirlpool

Story Info
What happens when her date shows up early.
1.2k words
3.8
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been out on the deck off my bedroom sunbathing. When I decided to take a nap before our date that night, I had forgotten to shut the french doors. All of the sudden I am aware of a presence in my room. I sit up in bed and notice a shadowy figure at the doors. I somehow knew it was you.

So I decided to tease you a little. I sit up in bed and stretch, I reach over and turn on my radio. "Freaky Girl" by Shaggy starts playing as I slowly undress. Seductively pulling off my tankini top, I hear you gasp as my voluptuous breasts spill free of the clinging teal green material. And then I slowly run my hands over my breasts making my nipples stand up and become rock hard. I then move my hands down to my shorts and hook my thumbs in the waistband and push them down around my ankles and step out of them. As I do this I run my fingers down to my shaven clean mound and slowly teasing my clit. I hear you breathing deeper as well as moaning louder. I reach over to my nightstand. I pick up my brush and begin brushing my auburn and blonde streaked hair. I then pull it into a bun and casually stroll to my bathroom. I turn and look in your direction "Come take a bath with me my love. "

I say motioning you to follow me. I hear you stripping as you are walking almost running towards the bathroom. When you reach the door I am bent over running on the hot water. I reach up and grab the bottle of vanilla bean foaming bath. I squeeze a generous amount into the water. The room instantly filled with the sweet aroma of vanilla. I also had candles lit around the room and around the tub. I slowly step into the steaming water. And slowly lower myself down as I do this I turn on the whirlpool jets.

Reaching my hand out to you I help you step in so you can join me. As you sit down and get situated in the water you feel the jets hitting you in all the right spots. I hear a low groan as you feel the jets pulse against your cock and balls. "What made you decide to show up early my love? I wasn't expecting you until 5:00. "I said as I slid over next to you. Letting my hands wander all over the right places.

"Well, " you start as you moan deeply. "I had a feeling that if I got ready and come on over, I might get a surprise. "You finish as you pull me close for a kiss. The kiss starts as a little peck on the lips. I try to pull away thinking it was over. But you pull me closer and begin to kiss me passionately. Our tongues tangling and intertwining with one another. I can feel the kiss all the way down to my toes. I try to pull away again but you hold on tighter to me.

You pull your mouth off mine and lean down to whisper in my ear, "Don't pull away from me Slut. You are now mine to do with whatever I see fit. "You tell me in a sex filled voice, that sends chills down my spine.

"Yes Master.

"I say as you take me into your arms and hold me close. "Much better Slut. "You answer as your hand begins to slide down my body stopping only to carress my breasts and pinch my nipples. Before moving on down my body to my already dripping wet pussy. I feel you slowly trace the outline of my lips and then your thumb sneaks it's way into my very hot slit. As it works it's way in I feel it start to rub around on my clit. Moaning softly in your ear I reach down with my right hand and begin to massage your cock to full hardness. Although it doesn't take long. Because you are already hard enough to break a brick with it. Just from our kissing and your playing with me. I begin to slowly massage it and I then start to pump it. I then pull away from you and stop what I am doing. You try to pull me back to you and I say "No Close your eyes I have a surprise for you. "

"What kind of surprise? "I hear you ask as I stand up in front of you. I straddle your lap and sit down on your cock. I can feel it filling me up. As I hear you moan louder and louder, I begin bouncing up and down your hard shaft. I listen to your moans and groans grow louder and louder until I know deep inside me that you are about to cum. I stop and sit there with you inside me. Until I can't stand it anymore. I start grinding into you as I can feel my own orgasm begin to build until I can't control myself anymore. I begin grinding faster and harder as I feel you pushing up inside me.

When my orgasm hits I scream as loud as I can. As I do I hear you screaming and cumming at the same time. I can feel your cum splashing against the walls of my pussy. As I come down I lift myself off your still hard cock. I sit back down in the water I take and pick up a bottle of bath gel. The scent of jasmine and passionflowers fill the room. I squezze some onto a bath sponge, I then take it and begin to wash your body.

"Would you like me to shave you again? "I ask as I get the supplies I need. As I anticipate the answer. Because I remember how much you liked it the first time.

" Oh Yes, I would love for you to do that again. "I hear you say as you stand up and sit on the counter around the tub. I begin by lathering up my hands so the soap won't be cold after being in that hot water. As I rub in the gel I hear a soft low moan. And as I watch your cock begins to grow again. With all the attention it is getting. I begin paying close attention to your balls. I take them in my hands and roll them around. I then take the razor and start shaving you. Taking my time so I won't cut you, I listen to your low moans and groans. I also watch your cock twitch each time I touch you. " Done. All nice and smoothly shaven. "I announce. As I get moisturizer to put on you trying to make it soft where it won't hurt. By the time we look at the clock we notice that we have missed our reservations. So I ask "How about we eat at Chez LaDonna's? "

"I would love to only if you promise that you will be my dessert. "You say with a devilish grin. But all of that is another story for another time.