The Whisperer Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark discovers people are susceptible in their sleep.
2.7k words
3.97
122.4k
85

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iglootroll
iglootroll
73 Followers

Where to begin.

My name is Mark Walters. I am eighteen and for as long as I can remember, I have lusted after my 22 year-old cousin Amanda. As I'm writing this I picture her light blue eyes and her plump, curvaceous body. And those boobs, oh those big boobs, I would maul them to bits, along with her big bubble butt that jiggled entrancingly whenever I caught her in her swimsuit, or those skintight pants she sometimes wears. But what I really wanted most, was to fuck her big round ass.

Today, my parents are taking me to my cousins' house for our monthly visit. It was hot outside, so I fully expected to see Amanda in less-than-formal attire. I practically blew my load earlier from sheer anticipation.

When we arrived, my aunt Sarah greeted me with a choking hug, mashing her gargantuan breasts against me.

"Hey, Mark! Wow, you've grown tall!" She patted me on the shoulder. I wish I could say I agreed with her. I was one of the shorter kids in my class, falling just short of average height for high school seniors. This lead to a lot of bullying, which, in turn lead to my lack of popularity with the girls in my school.

"Well, why don't you go use the pool and your mom and dad and I will be out in a few minutes. Don't forget to say hi to Amanda when you get there!"

I sighed inwardly. As if I'd forget the object of my desire, so close to me yet so far away. If only there were a way to convince Amanda that our family bond didn't matter. But I would never be able to do that. With Amanda's great looks and amazing body came this oppressive bitchy attitude. When I was younger, she made it a point to boss me around and make me do all her chores whenever she had to babysit me, and if I snapped back at her she would make up whatever sad story she wanted to my parents, and I'd end up grounded for a month.

I slowly walked outside, careful to hide any semblance of the erection that slowly formed beneath my bathing suit. I cleared the screen door to the pool yard and there she was. Amanda. In all her voluptuous, spectacular glory, lying delicately on one of the pool chairs.

I approached her slowly and sat down next to her, casually observing her, hoping she didn't realize I was there.

"What're you staring at, you little fucking pervert?" Amanda spoke softly and sneered cruelly. "How does it feel to look at something you're never gonna get? Keep playing with that little dick of yours, 'cause no girl's ever gonna wanna be with a loser like you."

Anger roared within me at this point, but I held it in. I wouldn't give her the outburst she wanted. I looked at her and said, "Thanks!"

The bitch stood up and sauntered off, probably going to her room. I savored the moment as her bikini bottom was sucked deep between those big, jiggling asscheeks as she made her way inside the house.

The rest of the day was wholly unremarkable for summer standards. I took a few dips in the pool and helped my Aunt Sarah barbeque some hamburgers and hotdogs. My parents, Aunt Sarah and I were sitting, eating at the table, discussing random family concerns, when Aunt Sarah noted Amanda's absence from the table.

Aunt Sarah looked at me and said, "Marky, why don't you be a dear and get Amanda down here to spend some time with us. We only get to do this once a month!"

God I hated it when she called me Marky. It made me feel like a pathetic house pet. "Sure!" I replied, and went up the wooden stairs to Amanda's room.

I opened the solid, dark door to her room and gazed inside. The bitch was wrapped up under her comforter sleeping peacefully in the dim evening glow seeping in through the open windows.

I was about to go wake her up, when my anger resurfaced. I would give her my outburst while she slept, and although she wouldn't hear it, it would still make me feel better. I knelt down next to her head and whispered in her ear, "You are a fucking bitch. I'm nice enough to get as many girls as I want-". Just then, Amanda began to stir. Frightened that she would wake up and see me looking at her, I shook her in her bed and told her to wake up.

Oddly, Amanda didn't yell at me. She simply nodded as if contemplating something, "Okay. Tell my mom I'll be right down."

A few minutes later, the bitch made her way to the table.

"Took your friggin' time," I mumbled.

"Mark, that's enough!" my Dad declared.

Amanda shook her head, "No, he's right. I'm a fucking bitch. He's probably nice enough to get any girl he wants."

The fuck?

I just stared at her. Nobody spoke. My mom, the comedian at the table said, "Well, Amanda, you're not a bitch, but you can definitely bitch."

All of us laughed, except Amanda, who was uncharacteristically calm throughout the remainder of the evening.

On the way home, I kept thinking back on what I whispered to Amanda and her apparent response, and my mind was teeming with questions. Had I controlled her somehow? Could I make people do or say things by whispering to them while they were asleep? Did I have to whisper? Too many baseless questions for one night and I was tired. I would test my theories tomorrow. For now I was content with a long sleep filled with dazzling new dreams just ready to brighten my evening. But I didn't dream, and it felt like only a few seconds passed before I woke up the next morning.

I woke to the sound of birds chirping through the clamor of distant lawnmowers battling endlessly against nature for the control of their yards. I groaned as I hoisted myself off my bed and made my way downstairs. I called for my parents. No answer. The house was empty. Mom and Dad must've already gone to work.

A slow movement registered in my peripheral vision and I looked out the window. There she was. Mrs. Heather Richardson. Normally, I wouldn't find pregnant women attractive, but Heather was a vision. Pure blonde hair cascaded down past her chubby facial cheeks and her deep blue eyes, resting calmly on her shoulders. Her plump, curvy ass fit nicely those sweatpants she always wears when she's walking past my house on a weekday morning. What really made her a vision though, were her enormous tits. They had to be at least EE cup. I loved watching her tits sway and jiggle when she walked. A few times, she caught me staring at her, and gave me angry looks every time she did, but if I was going to test out my new theoretical powers on someone, I would love to test them out on her. And I had all fucking day.

I put on some clothes and started following Heather's usual route throughout the neighborhood. I considered dosing her with sleeping pills, but I didn't want to risk harming her baby, so I dropped the idea. I would memorize her schedule and figure out when and where she slept, and when she was alone. I jogged along her route until I caught sight of Heather strolling into her driveway and entering her back yard. Quietly, I followed her and watched her sit on a lawn chair and close her eyes. A voice in my head told me I should wait, but I stood up and walked toward Heather's sleeping body. Then I stepped on a twig.

A low snap sounded throughout the yard. Heather sat up and yelled, "Who's there?"

I quickly crouched behind her back porch.

I heard her stand up and start walking, "Hello?"

I placed my hands over my eyes and prayed for a miracle.

As if it were a monumental effort by the universe, a large deer galloped through Mrs. Richardson's yard and hopped over the fence on the other side.

Satisfied, Heather returned to her lawn chair and was soon fast asleep. I waited a few minutes this time and quietly walked over to Heather's sleeping form and knelt so my mount was mere inches from her right ear.

"Heather," I whispered, "when you wake up, you will find the boy calling to you extremely attractive. You cannot resist doing anything and everything to pleasure him, including all forms of sex. You will never find anyone else attractive."

I thought I was going a little far with that last command, but I wanted to see how far I could take my newfound gift.

I calmly exited the yard and began calling to Heather, "Hello, is this the Richardson residence? Hello?"

I heard her groan as she woke up and walked towards me.

When she finally came into view, I made a monumental effort not to stare at her tits, and kept my gaze at her blue housewife's eyes.

I asked her again "Is this the Richardson residence?"

She batted her eyes and said, "Sure, but you can call me Heather," she moaned, "Oh, you can call me whatever you want. I feel like I just want to make you happy."

Holy fuck, was it this easy?

I was struck by the sheer surrealism of the moment and I stammered, "U-um, what e-exactly would you be willing to do to make me happy?"

Heather rocked her head back and lightly rubbed her massive boobs. "Mmmm... Anything..." She brought her left hand to her mouth and began sucking her middle finger, making obscene slurping noises. I swear to god my erection was so sudden it tore a fucking hole in my shorts.

"Take off your shirt!" I ordered, suddenly confident in my control over Mrs. Richardson, err... Heather.

"Mmmm," Heather moaned and pulled her light pink blouse off; revealing her enlarged, pregnant belly and her enormous breast. Light pink areolas stared obediently outward at me. It was right then that I realized I could have this woman as my sex slave if I wanted. The thought of that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Get down on your knees," I commanded, "take out my cock."

Without hesitation, the busty stuck-up pregnant suburban wife got down on her knees and unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down with great ease. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my fat dick and her crystal eyes which had never so much as given me a second glance now begged for my next command.

"Lick it," I whispered, almost imperceptibly, "worship my dick."

And she did. Heather moaned obediently and stuck her pink tongue to graze the tip of my cockhead.

"Look at me while you lick it."

Heather Richardson tilted her head upward to look up at me as she traced her tongue down the shaft of my cock and settled at my balls, taking turns licking each testicle.

"Suck them. Keep my balls warm in your mouth. Your mouth was made to service my cock. Don't stop until I tell you to."

"Mmmm... Serve. Cock. Oh...." Heather moaned through my testicles as her body convulsed in orgasm.

"Oh Heather," I mocked, "did you just orgasm from sucking my balls in your fat bitching mouth?"

Heather nodded profusely, answering with various slurps and moans. I realized I hadn't told her to stop sucking my balls yet.

"You can stop sucking my balls now," I told her.

She hesitantly dislodged her mouth from my balls with an audible pop and looked at me with a hint of disappointment gleaming in her hopeless eyes. Standing there, in this rich housewife's backyard, I decided to find out just how hopeless she was.

"If I never told you to stop sucking my ballsack would you have kept your mouth there all day?"

Heather looked up at me again, "I would keep your balls in my fat bitch mouth until the end of time."

"Even if it meant death by dehydration and starvation?" I pushed.

"I would die of dehydration and starvation before I would even think about letting those balls out of my mouth without your say-so. As for the dehydration, however, I could always drink your cum and pee if you allowed it," Heather smiled proudly, as if she had reached the epitome of her deepest, darkest desires, only I had made sure those desires included only her need to service me. I smiled inwardly at the woman who never so much as said "hi" or "hello" to me as we walked past one another on a summer weekday. Oh, how things had changed.

"Do you know what that makes you, Heather, that you're willing to obey any of my commands, regardless of the consequences?"

"No," she answered, disappointed that she was unable to provide me with an answer.

"That makes you my obedient slave, Heather."

"I am your slave."

"And what does that make me, Heather?"

"You are my owner, sir. My master."

"That's right," I rewarded her with a squeeze of her fantastic breasts, "and from now on you'll call me Master or sir, but only when we're alone. You are not, under any circumstance except for under my permission, to tell anyone that you are my slave, but you will always know deep down that you are mine, and in every waking moment of your life you will need and want nothing more than to obey my every wish and command."

"Yes, Master!" she cheered, "My mind, body, and soul all belong to you. I just love this feeling of you owning all of me! Tame me, Master, please, I'm begging you, let me live as your doormat, your footrest, your pillow, your maid, your cook, your slut, your pet, your toy, your pregnant whore, your fuckslave. I'll be and do anything for you!" Heather moaned and slid her right hand into her pants and began to rub her pussy. She brought her hand out of her wet pants and started finger-fucking her mouth, gagging as she sucked her pussy juices down her obedient throat.

I marveled at how a few simple words to her had sent her down her delicious road to sexual slavery. I decided it was time to make her truly mine.

"Stand up, bitch," I ordered savoring the ferocity of which she quickly obeyed my command, "take those fucking pants and panties off, bend over the nearest pool chair, and stick your ass in the air. Now!"

"Yes, Master!" Heather yelped as she turned and struggled to get her pants off at speeds I had previously thought beyond human ability. I savored the moment as Heather pulled her pulled her panties down and stepped out of her clothes, and bent over. Her large bubble butt jiggled as she swayed back and forth, enticing me to take what was mine.

I walked up behind her and rubbed my cock on her bare pussy and rubbed the tiny nub of her asshole with my thumb. I heard her moan and clench that back hole around my finger, sucking it inside her bowels. Maybe next time I'd make her beg me to fuck her up the ass make her my anal whore. I continued to rub my dick on the outside of her pussy, savoring every moan of frustration that escaped from Heather's lips.

"Beg for it, slave!" I commanded.

"Please Master, Oh! Pleaaase. Fuck my tight pregnant pussy. Make me yours. Shove that fat dick all the way in my unworthy cunt, please! Cum inside my pussy and mark it as your territory!"

I shoved my dick inside her pussy, watching with delight as her fat asscheeks jiggled with every thrust inside her womanhood. For the next hour I kept fucking her, pulling out at regular intervals just so I could hear the bitch beg for it again. By the time her husband came back to the house, I had already came inside her delicious tight pussy and had her kneel at my feet and kiss my shoes, worshiping me as her lover, her owner, her controller, her master.

I walked home, savoring the taste of my the best day of my life. I had a slave at my beck and call, who I would make sure would soon live with me full-time, but there was still something missing. Somewhere beyond the dark scope of my home town, my delicious cousin Amanda lay sleeping.

iglootroll
iglootroll
73 Followers