The Whispering Dream

Story Info
What do you believe?
1.8k words
3.91
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusually warm spring night. The sky was moonless, allowing stars to give off their bright wondrous glow. Looking up at them one would feel so small and unimportant. The air was very moist and aromatic. Dew had overcome the surface of the world below like a still artist taking his time creating a one-time masterpiece. The morning light would then unveil the beauty he had left behind from his night labors.

I had gone to bed so tired and exhausted I almost fall asleep as my head touched the pillow. I had left the window open so that the clean fresh night breeze could enter the room. The house was empty and dead quiet. I cherish these rare times that I have to myself, but for now all I wanted was sleep to overtake my spent body.

The breeze from the opened window felt wonderful dancing all over my naked body as I lay down upon the soft inviting bed on my back. Closing my eyes and soon my breathing was deep and sleep had quickly taken me from the wakened world.

My body had not moved in hours. Suddenly, my eyes shot open and a shiver ran down my spine. Just laying there waiting. Was it a sound? Was it a small faint tapping at the door? My heart pounding in my chest as a hammer beats upon an anvil.

Slowly, I get up and walk to the door. Reaching for the knob, only to hesitate and listen again for any movement or sound. The sound is gone and slowly, I open the door just a crack and peek out. Nothing? Opening the door wider I could still see or hear nothing. As I begin to shut the door a soft and very warm breeze brushes past my body and enters the room and then all is still again. The touch is incredibly sensuous and my nipples instantly harden. I had thought that the night air had found another opened window into the house and was just traveling through. Had I left any other windows open?

Shutting the door and locking it behind me I return to bed. Again I lie down upon my back. The breeze in the room seemed to be dancing all over my body making me tingle all over with sexual excitement. Nipples stiff and erect as if you were in the room with me teasing them with your mouth and tongue. I reach up to cup your breasts. I can't see you, but I can feel you? Your breasts feel warm and full. Are your nipples as sensitive to my touch as mine are to yours? I begin to roll your nipples between my finger and thumb.

A tingle shoots from your breasts down to your pussy, and I can feel it just as if we are one person. The moan that escapes your lips simultaneously escapes mine too. I continue teasing your nipples as you shut your eyes and surrender yourself in pleasure. You bring one of your nipples up to your mouth so that you can lick it and tease it with the tip of your tongue. I can feel what you are feeling and my body shakes with the intensity of this experience. When you lick your right nipple, my right nipple shares your pleasing sensations.

After licking our nipples wet, the breeze from the window brushes by the curtains making them flutter. It reaches our breasts and gives them a cool sensation. Your wet nipples become harder and more sensitive, as do mine in a way that I have never imagined.

You sit on my chest bringing your legs up and spreading them apart. Your pussy just inches from my face. The cool breeze caresses the insides of your naked thighs, swirling around your legs. You spread them wider and I feel the warm sensation emanating from your pussy's opening. You know you are wet and again I can sense your feelings. I can literally feel your warm juices dripping down into the crack of your ass. My God, my cock is so hard and my tongue wants to dance within the warmth of your sacred places. Can you feel my body as I can feel yours?

Your hands slowly travel down your tummy to your thighs. You spread your lips apart and the cool breeze dances inside your thighs like a warm breath from a lover. You moan again, lost in the anticipation of my approaching mouth and tongue. Your breathing becomes deeper as my tongue traces circles just inside your labs. I can feel your pleasure mixed with mine! I can taste, smell and feel you all at the same time. And then, you turn over laying face down on me, thrusting your pussy into my mouth as you inhale my cock into yours.

It was then that I heard the whisper. It couldn't have been you, with my engorged cock submerged deeply into your luscious mouth. It wasn't a sound from someone next to us. It came from all around the room. I swore I heard my name. Opening my eyes I look around and see nothing but the curtains fluttering in the air and sensed your sensuous body on top of mine. I must have imagined it, being so stimulated with all these new feelings and emotions bombarding me.

My tongue continues to please your pussy finding the opening and indeed you are dripping wet. You spread your wetness all around my face and plant my tongue upon your clit. The breeze is cooling off the wetness that you are spreading upon my face. It is so arousing. As my tongue works its magic upon your clit I slide two fingers inside your quivering pussy and a small digit into the opening of your ass. Again I hear the voice, "Yesssss" being whispered from all around us. So lightly was the sound that I am not sure I didn't imagine it. It had to be the breeze, or the fact that I was so turned on by you and our present state of bliss. Maybe it was the way the breeze went through the trees?

Your little finger dips inside my warm asshole as you wrap your other hand around my balls and begin to fuck me with your mouth at one end and thrust your pussy into my mouth at the other end. You moan, we moan. My mind screams "Oh yes, fuck me!" And I hear you wordlessly answer, "fuck me harder"!

I can feel the muscles of your pussy contract around my fingers. So tight, wet, and aching for an explosive orgasm, we are right on the edge of the abyss. A breeze enters the room once more and embraces our writhing bodies. It whispers, "Cum for me, Cum and Cum again." Lost in passion and not caring where, or if, I was really hearing the whispering voice. All that matters is the sensation building deep inside of us originating from some wonderful place and cascading out your pussy onto my tongue and from my cock into your mouth.

I call out, "Oh god, I want you so bad!" I feel your thunderous orgasm, and mine like hundreds of lightening strikes. We moan, and as my head begins to spin you whirl around and plant my engorged cock into your pussy and cover my lips with yours. And we kiss like only lovers can kiss, deep, passionate and emotional. Again we are on the brink of another orgasm. As you start to climax your vaginal muscles begin to contract and spasm upon my cock. Your contractions extract my hot liquids and I fill your pussy like I had just filled your mouth. And the breeze dancing around us felt heavier and was becoming warmer and warmer. I felt the warm kisses on my face, neck and shoulders.

Then, I open my eyes to see nothing but a dark and empty room. But I still feel it! I feel your pussy caress my cock and lips kissing my nipples. I feel the thrusting of your pussy and your wetness like an envelope for my manhood. As I bring my own hands up to feel the invisible hands upon my chest I can still sense you on me, around me and in me. I can feel my balls slap your ass as the thrusting gets stronger and goes deeper. As another climactic wave swept over me, I again could feel your pussy spasm and release your warm liquids of love.

Why can't I see you, when I can feel your every thought, movement and emotion?! I can touch you and you are touching me. And we continue to move, our hips in a familiar rhythm, and we continue to cum and cum. This is so fucking incredible. Again, I hear the whisper, "I'm going to fill you and empty you". We moan louder and louder as you arch your back. I feel the head of my cock grow and grow and then it begins to twitch and pulse. We both scream as another orgasm sweeps over us. Warm mixtures of liquids drip from your pussy. Your pussy is clenching spasmodically over and over and you struggle to catch your breath. I am spent from not only my feelings and experience, but from experiencing your feeling and emotions also.

As I return from the orgasmic bliss, filled and empty, my eyes fly open and I bolt straight up in bed. I look around the room and see that, indeed, no one is here. I look at the window and no breeze makes the curtains flutter. In fact it was as still and quiet as I have ever remembered. It was just a dream, and I smile. A wild and very real dream. Moving to the edge of the edge of the bed I switched on the nightstand light. Sitting, waiting for my eyes to adjust I reach between my legs and discover that I am extremely hard and wet. My beard is also soaking wet. Not only is my cock hard, it is red and throbbing. I have had wet dreams before, but this was more than just my cum. The taste and smell on my fingers and beard were not from my imagination or from my own orgasm.

Again I get that prickly sensation that begins at the base of the neck and travels electrically down my spine. Then I feel something touch my breast and brush softly across my check. The curtains flutter quite visibly in front of the open window and for the last time I hear the soft whisper all around me saying, "Thank you Sweetness, I love you so much."

"Was this really a dream?

May your dreams be vivid, exciting and wild. Allow your self to take chances and experience things that might not be possible in the waking world. For it might be, that maybe, dreams can come true and what wonderful possibilities that presents. Happy O's.