The White African Pleasure Princess

Story Info
Plane crash leaves army girl an African sex slave.
6.7k words
4.34
179.8k
218
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,131 Followers

Alicia was just an average young American girl who happened to be in the Army. Now at the age of 23, and into her third year, she made the decision to enlist because it afforded her the opportunity to travel the world. The problem was, as soon as she came home after a mission in Korea, her parents pressured her to marry her longtime boyfriend, John.

At first the marriage was good and John was the only man that Alicia had ever been with, sexually. They soon settled into an apartment just off the base at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. Each morning, John would go off to his accounting job whereas Alicia would check in at her security gate, preparing to plan her work day. She was what was referred to as an 88N and planned missions or movements for the Army combat teams. She had always joked that she was a "combat zone travel agent."

Alicia's marriage began to become stale and when rumors of John cheating on her began to swirl, she felt that she might have made a mistake. He denied it and Alicia decided to stay with him but her intimate attachment had waivered. She still wanted to travel the world so when a select few from the eastern based units were given a three week opportunity to travel to Saudi Arabia for a field study, Alicia willingly volunteered.

When that day arrived, even with John against her decision to travel, Alicia packed her bags and parked her car at the base for her military shuttle to Simmons Army Airfield. When boarding the plane, she sat down next to a stoic female soldier who was to be her roommate while overseas. With only 27 passengers, the plane took off for the U.S. Embassy located in Luanda, Angola located on the coast of east Africa for an overnight stay before heading to Saudi Arabia. During the twelve hour flight, Alicia and Mary got to know each other and Alicia was able to take a well needed nap.

When they landed, all the service people which consisted of ten female and seventeen male soldiers, were treated like royalty. They were taken out to a great dinner and some entertainment by the locals. Not only did Alicia and Mary hang out together, but a girl named Shelly from Fort Belvoir, Virginia was their third. The girls drank and even though Mary was very regimented, she eventually relaxed and they all had a nice time.

The morning flight took off at 0600 hours and everyone boarded very blurry-eyed. About half way through the flight, the turbulence was getting stronger which seemed to sober up all the passengers. Alicia became frightened as the plane dropped suddenly. A strange sound caused the seatbelt lights to blink and then the plane began to descend. The emotions from the passengers, went from frightened, to terrified when the Captain's voice blared over the intercom, "Ladies and gentleman, we have lost hydraulic power. We are going to make an emergency landing. Please brace yourself for an impact!"

The plane was dropping slowly and the passengers could only hope that it would be a soft crash landing, if that was possible. Alicia was praying as the plane touched the earth, causing a huge violent jolt and then the lights went out while total chaos ensued. When the plane had come to a stop, there was dust and debris all over the place but the fuselage was intact. After the initial shock, passengers began to walk around and check on injured people. Thankfully, nobody was killed even though several had serious injuries.

Hours later, everyone was outside in vast grassland area with temperatures already in the upper 80s. They didn't know where they were exactly but they knew it was somewhere in Africa. Finally, the pilot was able to get the satellite phone to work and contacted the embassy to give their coordinates. As it turned out, they were stranded in South Sudan which had only became an official county in 2011. All the passengers cheered and hugged one another when they learned two helicopters were to arrive in three hours for a rescue.

As the healthy attended to the injured, three jeeps full of Sudanese militants approached the wreckage from the south. Each jeep was equipped with a large gun mounted in the back and each rebel was holding a machine gun. When the jeeps stopped a few feet from where the US crash survivors were gathered, they could hear the rebels demanding something in their native language. Alicia along with the others had their hands raised while four of the rebels jumped out of the jeeps. They were waving their guns around while everyone remained terrified.

One of the rebels shouted, "Urang néangan putri dipilih. Anjeun tilu kana jeep, ayeuna!" which translated into, "We are looking for the chosen princess. You three into the jeep, now!"

Alicia, Shelly, and another girl named Jaime were grabbed and in spite of resistance and crying, they were forced into the jeep. Sergeant Blackford rushed the vehicle but one of the rebels fired shots into the ground where the Sergeant stood and many more fired into the air. He had no choice but to relinquish his pursuit to save the girls. The jeeps took off and the girls sat down with guns pointed, wondering what was to become of them.

When the rebels arrived in the Sudanese village, the girls were separated and that was the last Alicia had seen of them during her ordeal. With her hands cinched together with a type of vine, she was taken to a small building. While the two rebel tribesman walked her, she took notice of their height. Both guards had to be at least 6'9 or taller. That is when she noticed, most all the village people were extremely tall, extremely dark black, and extremely thin. The people looked like they were all arms and legs. Even the females seemed to be at least 6 feet tall or more.

Alicia was forced into a small building and the door closed behind her. She wondered if she should scream, try to run, or just be patient? If she screamed, who would hear her? If she ran, where would she go? Her choice was made for her. The room was a poor dwelling with a small twin bed in the middle, a rickety chair in the corner, a small wooden table, a wood burning stove with a metal pot and finally a back door which led to an outhouse just a few steps away. There seemed to be no air flow as she immediately began to sweat in the punishing heat.

There wasn't much to do as her cell phone had been taken when she was searched and it would not have worked anyway. There were some books, but they were in Sudanese and even though Alicia was frightened, in the back of her mind, she believed that she would be rescued. Within 30 minutes, a young female entered, bringing Alicia an abundance of food. There was some rice, a loaf of bread and several pieces of fruit. The girl was nineteen years old, wore her short hair braided, and her face, arms and ankles supported many pieces of homemade jewelry. She was also dressed in a colorful cloth wrap.

While Alicia feasted on the food, the young girl, put her finger to her lips to subtly tell Alicia not to divulge her secret before speaking English in a very thick African accent, "I speak the English after traveling on a missionary trip. Do not reveal to the others I speak English. What is your name? I'm Juzah."

Alicia felt slightly calmer knowing that she wasn't completely alone and began asking many questions, "What are they going to do with me? Why me? Why us? Please tell them not to hurt me."

"I cannot speak long for if the others know that I am doing this, I will surely be killed. You must eat all you can for this will be your last, how do you say, traditional meal. You are now 'Putri keur pelesir' which means, 'Princess for pleasure.' Now I must go. Please do not resist or you will be killed as well. I will tell you more later," revealed Juzah before exiting the quarters.

Alicia became worried because she didn't like the sound of pleasure. She wondered if she would be raped. What would she do? The door opened, and a giant of a man who was seven feet tall, stooped in the doorway, carrying dangling vines, tied like knots in a rope. He was followed by 6 young females, each carrying a bucket of soapy water. Still thinking about what Juzah had warned against, Alicia had made up her mind, she was going to follow that advice.

As the tall man fastened the vines to each corner of the small bed, he mumbled to the girls before exiting. The girls spoke Sudanese so Alicia had no idea what to expect but they were gentle and began removing Alicia's clothes. Even though Alicia was apprehensive, she did not resist and stood before the Sudanese girls, completely nude.

There was such a stark contrast between Alicia and the tribal girls, almost an exact opposite look was what drew the rebels to abduct her in the first place. Alicia was short at 5'3", with long curly dark hair, thick full lips, and she supported a thicker, curvy figure, which many men found voluptuous with her DD cup breasts and bubble ass.

All the girls, gently led her to the chair and began washing her body with cloths dipped into the cool soapy water. It was slightly awkward having all the females give her a "sponge" bath, but Alicia also reveled in the soothing feel of the liquid after being so sweaty in the room's oppressive heat. Once Alicia's body had been thoroughly cleaned, one of the girls pulled out a straight razor and started shaving Alicia's pubic area while two girls held her legs up by her knees. While leaning back, the other girls washed Alicia's hair into one of the buckets.

Alicia's crotch was as smooth as glass when the girl had completed her task. Finally, the girls led Alicia over to the bed, and instructed her to sit down, through body language and pointing. The girls pulled decorating accessories from their wraps and began to adorn Alicia with them. They put a ring around her finger, a couple toe rings, beaded bracelets and a leather collar, which was clearly made from the hide of a recent kill by the tribe.

After everyone had left, an elder tribesman walked in. He was 81 years old, with no hair or teeth and very wrinkled. The old man stood 6'5' while wearing his robe and sandals. This man was the grandfather of tribe's ruler and even though he was much too old to be the leader, he was respected as the upper statesman and the former chief.

Alicia stared at the old man while he slowly pulled the robe off himself. He was now naked except for his sandals and a couple of decorative beaded circles cinched around his balls and long hanging cock. It resembled a homemade cock ring. He was so thin that his ribs were showing. The old man's penis was at least 7 inches long, soft, and looked like an elongated turtle head with the foreskin covering the tip. His snow white pubic hair was thick and bushy.

The old man walked over to Alicia who was still sitting on the bed, presented his wrinkled, flaccid penis by sticking his hips out toward her. With the warning of not to resist still fresh in her mind, she reached out and touched the long hanging black snake and began stroking it. It felt like a tube of thick leathery meat. The old man grunted his approval and Alicia slid herself more to the side of the bed so she could get a better grip. After several minutes of jerking his soft cock and it becoming slightly erect, the old man replaced Alicia's hand with his own.

He held his rubbery dong by the base and put his other hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her face down to it. Once the tip reached her lips, the old man rubbed it back and forth like he was trying to apply lipstick until he blurted, "Buka" which meant "Open."

When the old man continued to wiggle the tip of his penis in between her lips, she knew it was time. Alicia opened her mouth and accepted his cock as he stuffed in as much as she could take. Nearly gagging her, he simultaneously held the back of her head with one hand, and the base of his cock with the other while he stroked himself. Combined with him thrusting, it was a hybrid between fucking and jerking himself off inside her mouth.

Alicia held onto his sagging ass, just to control some of the pace. The old man was taking a long time as Alicia's lips began to numb until finally he grumbled in his native tongue while his runny semen squirted into her throat. There was a copious amount of cum deposited before the old man shivered and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Using his long bony finger, he shook it, letting her know to swallow his seed. She closed her eyes and swallowed the bitter spunk before shaking her head to gather herself.

The old man was pleased as he smiled, reapplied his clothing and walked out of the quarters. Before the salty aftertaste had even left, in walked the tallest man Alicia had ever seen. The man stood 7'5 and she was in awe that a person could be that tall. When inside the room, the man had to hunch down to keep from hitting his head on the ceiling as he walked. He was followed by one of the females from earlier and she brought in two dishes. One was a colorful empty ceramic bowl with an opening about a foot in diameter and the other was a small pan in which she dropped in some roots before lighting the stove.

As the roots began to cook, she quickly left while the tall man stood and towered over the sitting Alicia. His name was Kamal, he was the chief of the tribe, the grandson of the old man whom Alicia had just sucked off, and 41 years of age. His clothing was colorful and looked in better quality than what the other men were wearing. He supported several gold chain necklaces around his neck along with beads in his dreadlocks and carried a staff made from oak. He had been the leader the last five years after his father was killed by an elephant during a hunt.

Kamal leaned down, took Alicia by the wrist and bound one hand to the supporting slip knotted vine fastened to the bed corner. He then fastened her other hand in the same fashion so now she was on her back, arms stretched out and over her head. Her heart was racing and about to thump out of her chest from fear. Kamal then got on his knees which was not an easy task, given the tiny size of the bed. He took Alicia's ankles and pushed her legs back over her head and opened the nooses to add her feet with her bound wrists.

She felt like a prisoner who was hog tied to a long pole, carried by two people. Alicia's ass hovered at least a foot off the bed, and while she was extremely uncomfortable, Kamal leaned in and stuck out his tongue. It was so long and compared to his coal black skin, it almost looked florescent pink. He plunged it between Alicia's labia and even though she couldn't move, she felt like she was going to break the straps. He licked her pussy and used his huge tongue like a small cock. He darted it in and out of her vagina while taking time to suck her clit.

In a short amount of time, Alicia's pleasure trumped her reluctance. Kamal was eating her out like no man had ever done before and he possessed the colossal tongue to get the job done correctly. She was moaning and trying to squirm which only motivated him to lick deeper and more forceful.

Alicia couldn't help herself when she whispered, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Ohhhhhh!" while erupting in orgasm.

Her pelvic muscles contracted while she came and Kamal continued licking. He would stick fingers inside her which made her cum again. Alicia only wished she could stretch out and enjoy her oral sex that she was receiving. Eventually, Kamal stopped. He stood up and pulled off his robe and with Alicia tied up, she could only see him from his neck up. Of course they were both sweating profusely in the heat.

Kamal then untied her feet, allowing them to fall to the bed and that is when she saw his horse sized dick sticking straight out. It was a foot long and massive with the base cinched with a homemade cock ring device like his grandfather had worn. Alicia gasped out loud while Kamal stroked it in front of her. She was worried that he was going to split her open with that black rod. He walked over to the cooking pot, dipped his hand inside the warm, melted goo and smeared it all over his shaft. When melted, he root simulated a type of grease and was commonly used for lubrication of machinery and human orifices.

When he approached Alicia, his now glistening erection, bounced and swayed to the side. Kamal then released her hands before turning her over to her stomach, then binding them once again. Now her face was smooshed in the bed, hands tied out and above her, while she lay flat on her stomach. Kamal was behind, preparing to mount her, pushing her knees in until her cute bubble ass was up in the air.

At first, Alicia was horrified that he was going to try to stick that pole in her ass but relaxed slightly when she felt the head press against her pussy entrance. Knowing that she had only been with her husband who supported an average sized cock, Alicia was trying to emotionally prepare for the pain. The tall African, pushed himself inside her as the girth of his erection stretched and forced its way in.

While in the doggie style position, Kamal stopped when his cock would go no further. Alicia was hurting while trying to take all those inches and Kamal had a few still left to go. He was so much taller and with his long arms, he had no trouble reaching her shoulders and he held onto them like one would do with a girl's hips. Kamal began to fuck Alicia, first slowly then quicker. She was so full, so stuffed, she didn't know how to react.

Kamal kept feeding his huge manhood into her tunnel from behind while Alicia had no choice but to take it. With the lubrication, both could hear the slurping sound their sex created. He was the Chief and had first rights to his new found white princess. He needed to show her who was in control while forcing himself inside her so he took hold the leather collar around her neck.

He began to twist the collar, slowly cutting off Alicia's air supply but never stopped his thrusting. Her arms were bound so she had no way of stopping him and she immediately became light headed. On the verge of passing out, she began to shake and the most powerful orgasm overtook her body. She was quivering and in her state, felt like she was dreaming but her body loved that amazing asphyxiation orgasm. Kamal thrusted his big dick like he was trying to hurt her and eventually Alicia did pass out.

When she awoke, Alicia was no longer on her stomach and knees. She was also free from her bound limbs but lying on her back with Kamal on top of her. Being more than two feet shorter than Kamal, Alicia was completely overwhelmed by his lengthy body. Her face was trapped just under his sweaty chest, and his legs dangled well past the end of the small bed. He was fucking her with sheer power and it seemed as though not only was the bed aggressively rocking, but the room was as well. He was the leader and she needed to know her place.

Alicia was completely filled and felt like his dick head was trying to kiss her uterus when Kamal violently shook while announcing he was cumming, "Di dieu datang!"

She needed no translation as she felt Kamal shoot his sperm deep inside her vagina causing her pussy to spasm. Spurt after warm spurt filled her up until he had released all his aggression. Lifting himself up, he shook his head and rested while remaining inside Alicia. A drop of sweat from his nose, landed on her forehead. When he climbed off her, the suction from such a large object trapped in a small area, caused a sizeable amount of Kamal's cum to plop on the bed and her ass. She was a mess.

Kamal let out a big sigh and after wiping off his dripping face and his hanging, slimy, thigh-length penis, he dressed and left the quarters. Alicia was still on her back, feeling herself and was taken back by how much her pussy had been stretched. It was so gaped and gooey, she could have easily inserted her own fist. She had no choice but to go to bed. At least she had a thin pillow and small, worn blanket. Throughout the night and into the next morning, Alicia could feel Kamal's seed running out of her. She felt unclean and used but had no idea what was yet to come. She was awaken by the sound of Juzah entering the room.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,131 Followers
12