The White Dress

Story Info
She looked like the girl next door, but was she more.
1.8k words
3.45
32.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to find my way that night. The moon was wide and full, shining its silver light upon the world. Long shadows stretched ominously like fingers from the tall moss-covered trees. The still air was heavy with humidity. There was an eerie quiet, broken only by the sounds of my own footsteps. I was on my way to meet Betty. We'd never met face-to-face before, but we'd spent countless hours on-line together. Up ahead was an old stone house. Once I saw the gently flowing river behind it, I knew it was the right place. As I stepped toward the door, I heard a voice from the bushes.

"Are you David?"

As she came in to view, revealed before me was the most astonishing vision of loveliness. In the moonlight she looked like an angel with a lacey white dress that virtually floated on her body.

I said, "Yeah, I am David. Where did you come from?"

"I was just resting in the bushes. Waiting for you, wondering if you were going to show up."

I ran my eyes over the house. "So, I guess you don't actually live here."

"Oh, this old house hasn't been lived in for years, but I love this location. Don't you think it is a romantic setting?"

"Well...it's interesting. Some might think it's kind of creepy."

"That is one of the advantages. It keeps most people away."

"I guess it would." I looked back at her. She was smiling at me which caused me to look away. Being a computer tech-head, without much experience with women, I am never comfortable talking to a beautiful girl. I never know what to say. I decided to go for broke this time and make a bold statement. "You're even prettier than your photos on the net."

"Thank you. You are so sweet to say that." She got so close that I started breathing hard and my heart was racing. She gave me a kiss right on the lips. I thought I would faint. I have never had a girl that nice-looking kiss me like that. Especially since we just met. I was starting to think I was dreaming.

She spoke softly. "There's a bench in the backyard. We can talk there." We walked over and sat down.

I said, "I would love to get to know you better but I already feel like I know you from our e-mails."

"You don't really know me as well as you think."

"Sure I do."

"I am not like other girls, David."

"I know. You are very special."

"No, I am really different."

"I understand. To me you are the sweetest, most wonderful girl in the whole world."

She spoke more forcefully, "David, you aren't listening. There are no others like me. I am the only one of my kind since my mother died."

"Say, you aren't some kind of weirdo transvestite are you?"

"No, David. I'm a woman. Look." With that, she stood up and pulled her shoulder straps to the side. Her dress glided to the ground, leaving her completely naked. It surprised me that she didn't have anything on under her dress. I stared as her exquisite body seemed to glow in the moonlight. She walked over in front of me and stood so close, the nipples of her magnificent breasts were almost touching my lips. She sat on my knee and put her arms around my neck. The most sweet-smelling perfume that I have ever known filled the air around me. I laid my right hand on her thigh and her skin was hot to the touch. I laid my other hand on her lower back and I wanted that moment to last forever. My dick was pulsating in my pants. I don't think I have ever been so sexually aroused.

She spoke quietly. "I like you David. I think we could have had a lot of fun together under different circumstances. I want you to know that I didn't think about there being a full moon tonight when I planned this meeting."

"Why does it matter what time of the month it is? Are you having your period or something?"

"No, it's nothing like that. Sometimes when I get sexually stimulated under a full moon, I have blackouts and wake up the next morning not remembering a thing about the previous night."

"Oh, that's nothing unusual. My good friend, Jackson, has blackouts every time he drinks too much and doesn't remember a thing the next day."

"This is different. I know something bad has happened because I always have blood on my chin and chest the next morning when I wake up."

I laughed and put my hand on her shoulder, "You're funny. Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you tonight. I promise."

"David, you're so sweet. I think I could learn to love you if you would let me."

"Well let's start right now." My confidence was soaring. This girl treated me like I was somebody special. I had her stand up, and then I got out of my clothes as fast as possible. Betty took my arm and had me sit on the bench once more before reaching down to touch my throbbing hard-on. She said, "Uhmmm, it's so big and hard. You must be very proud to have such a big, beautiful cock.. I bet all the girls like that part of you the most."

She was stroking it so good that I couldn't really talk. Finally I mumbled, "Thank you. It's very sensitive right now. Maybe you should slow down."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do you want me to kiss it and make it feel better. I can make it feel a whole lot better. Say the word and I will make your whole body feel better."

"Sure, what have I got to lose?"

She knelt down between my legs and just looked at my cock in the moonlight. She started kissing it all over and licking it with her tongue as if it were an ice cream bar. By the time she got her mouth over the head, I was already getting close to an orgasm. She sucked on the end for a short time and then went all the way down to the base and I couldn't hold back any longer. I started shooting my man-juice down her throat like a high-pressure hose. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

That is when I heard the first growling sound. It sounded like the snarl of a cougar. At first I thought some predator was nearby but then I realized that the sound was coming from Betty. It definitely interrupted my orgasm and I started feeling Betty's teeth digging into my cock. I panicked and yelled, "What the hell are you doing?" I pushed back her head with both hands as hard as I could. Her teeth scraped my cock bloody but her mouth came off. That's when I saw her face. This was not the sweet angel who had kissed me. Her expression was wild and savage, like an animal. She had drawn back her lips, baring her now blood-stained teeth. I tried to run, but she dug her long fingernails into my thighs like claws. My legs were scraped bloody and I fell on to the grass. I was on my back, crawling away as fast as I could. Betty was crawling on all fours, stalking me like a giant cat. All this time, she continued with a ferocious growling sound that I could scarcely believe was coming from her.

I decided it was time to make a break and I spun around and tried to run again. Betty pounced on my back, wrapping her legs around my waist. She grabbed my hair with one hand while she bit angrily into my shoulder blade. With the other hand, she clawed my stomach mercilessly. The pain was incredible. We both hit the ground heavily and rolled. I found myself on my back, but free of her. Looking up, I saw her crawling toward me. I flipped backward, trying to get to my feet so I would be facing her, but she was too fast. As soon as my legs were off the ground, she sprang forward and wrapped her arms around my torso. I was trapped with my ass in the air and my shoulders pinned to the ground. Her savage face leered at me through the opening between my legs while a string of saliva dribbled from her blood-stained mouth onto my genitals. I slammed my thighs around her head and grabbed her hair. Snarling, she snapped at my balls, straining to get at them. But I held on with all my might and each time, her teeth closed on empty air. I began to think that if I could hold her off until morning, I might survive. But just then, she twisted her head and bit deep into my inner thigh. I screamed and my legs flew open. Then she lunged forward and closed her mouth on my balls. One brutal crushing bite and I was semi-conscious from that point on.

Once I was no longer moving, she released her bite and let my legs crash to the ground. She brought her blood-smeared face close to mine and looked me in the eye. It was the most frightening and evil look I have ever seen. I wanted to get away, but I was paralyzed with the pain. She crawled back to my genitals and lowered her head, sniffing the fresh blood. She started licking the blood from my crotch. Then she bit into my cock, growling and shaking her head violently, before jerking her head back and tearing off a chunk of flesh. It was horrific. I could see the bloody scrap as she chewed it noisily. She did it again and again, each time tearing off pieces of flesh and eating them in big gulping bites until she'd devoured my entire cock. Then, she tore off my scrotum with her teeth, leaving my testicles exposed. When she bit into my balls, I passed out completely.

I woke up the next morning feeling weak from the loss of blood but surprised to still be alive. I managed to find a hospital and get patched up. Later I filed a police report but nothing ever came of it. Betty was never heard from again.

The white dress was still on the ground where she had left it. I took it home as a reminder of the beautiful girl who thought she could love me. But every time I look at it, all I see is the savage creature that attacked me, biting off my genitals and ruining me forever. Who could love me now?

I have to get rid of that dress.