The White Menu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers

Anne pulled his cock from her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his shaft before inserting it into her mouth again. She loved the taste of his dick, the feel of it filling up her mouth, the anticipation of him cumming and adding his seed to her meal. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside of her, and that only served to make her work his dick even harder with her mouth. She felt Sasha suddenly next to her, and realized that her friend was helping by licking the chef's balls. He grunted in appreciation and his cock twitched in her mouth as Sasha ran her tongue around his sack, then over the base of his shaft.

Their faces were close, and Sasha caught Anne's eye and winked at her. The two women set to work earnestly on the chef's dick. Anne continued to shove as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could fit, while Sasha worked his testicles and rubbed his ass with her hands.

The spectacle and sensations of these two beautiful women as they used their mouths to make him cum made short work of him. Soon he began grunting harder and the women knew he was close. Anne switched to using her hand and aimed the tip of his penis at her meal. Sasha knew that stimulating his balls would help add to his output, and kept her mouth and tongue right where it was. Besides, she wanted to feel his balls twitch when he came.

Anne continued to stroke his shaft with her hand, until he gave a great groan, then began grunting as his cock began to spew white sauce all over her salmon. Jet after jet of hot semen shot out, and Sasha could feel his balls contracting with each shot.

Finally his ejaculation subsided. Anne squeezed his shaft one or two more times to make sure that she had everything he had to give. Sasha stood up from underneath his legs and the women looked at what their efforts had rewarded them with. He had obviously been saving himself for this, as there was an immense amount of semen now on her meal. The salmon was drenched in streaks and pools of white goo. It covered most of the top, and was slowly dripping down the sides. There were also splashes of cum on the side of grilled carrots and green beans that lay next to the fish. What had previously been only a two was now definitely a three, if not more. It looked amazing.

"Thank you ladies, that was wonderful," the chef commented as he slipped out of the curtain. "I hope you enjoy your meal."

Transfixed, the women slid back into their places staring at their food. Anne's mouth watered as she stared at the plate in front of her. Sheepishly she looked up at her friend across the table. Sasha also looked up and the two women stared at each other for a moment before breaking into laughter at the intensity of the situation.

Without saying anything, Anne picked up her fork and heard Sasha do the same.

"Here goes," Anne whispered breathlessly, and cut into the fish in front of her. As she lifted the bite, strings of the chef's pearly white essence stretched and broke away. She inhaled deeply, smelling the fish, the slight honey flavor of the glaze, and now the much stronger scent of sperm. She brought the fork close to her mouth, reaching her tongue out and catching one of the drips of semen as it slipped off the top of the fish. She held the gob of cum there for a minute, tasting its salty essence, and then savoring the moment, she slipped the bite of fish into her mouth. Again she held the bite in her mouth and relished the flavors of the fish, the honey, and the semen. She slowly swallowed and sighed in ecstasy as a small orgasm coursed through her body.

Across the table, Sasha also sighed in joy as her first bite crossed over her tongue and was savored in her mouth. There was nothing in her's save pasta, garlic, rosemary, and sperm. The pungent white liquid completely dominated the other flavors, but the tangy rosemary and the garlic poked through just enough to give it an amazing taste. Sasha orgasmed quickly as she swallowed her first bite down and then reached for another. Her mind raced with the kinky thought that she was right now eating the deposits of probably 20-30 different men. All those men jerking off into cups, bowls, whatever container they had. Maybe their wives or girlfriends helped them, stroked them, sucked them, fucked them. Then when they had collected load after load of semen, they froze it, brought it here where it was poured over her meal and was now making its way into her mouth, down her throat, and into her stomach. It was too much. She came again, writhing in ecstasy as she held another bite of her semen laden meal in her mouth.

The two women continued to savor their meal, continued to shove fingers inside of their pussies, and continued to orgasm. Anne tried some of Sasha's meal and was overwhelmed by the kinky flavor and the taste of the sex. She knew she would never again order anything under a four at this particular restaurant. Poor Chris was going to have a tough time supplying her with enough cum to keep her satisfied between visits as well.

Eventually, they were finished. The last remnants had been scooped up, the last forks had been licked clean, and their waiter returned to clean the plates.

"Would you two ladies care for dessert?" He asked with a slight smile on his lips.

Anne had eaten so much sperm by this point, and had had multiple orgasms, but still remained keyed up and horny. In spite of all she had been through, she still wasn't satiated.

Boldly she replied, "Of course! What is your specialty here?"

Sasha was taken a bit by surprise by this remark and gave her friend a quizzical look. This was a far cry from the reluctant woman who she had started the evening with. Sasha was glad to see that Anne had finally lost the last of her inhibitions.

"We have a lovely molten lava cake. I think you can imagine what we use for the 'hot lava,'" the waiter said with a smile. "You ladies have been such good customers; I think we can also arrange for an extra special treat on the house."

Anne gave her friend a puzzled look, but Sasha shrugged back, equally mystified. This was a new one to her as well.

The girls waited for their dessert in relative silence, each one still enjoying the afterglow of their meals and orgasms. After a short time, the waiter returned with their dessert and two forks. He placed the plate in front of the ladies and they admired the soft mound of dark chocolate. It lay on the plate decorated with a drizzle of hot fudge and curls of chocolate shavings across the top and around the sides. Both women reached for their forks and were about to cut into the desert when their waiter stopped them.

"Hold on for just a moment ladies, I have a special treat for you." With that he stuck his hand out of the curtain surrounding their table and beckoned. A moment later the other waiter who had supplied them with extra salad dressing earlier in the evening appeared through the curtain. "You ladies have been enjoying yourselves so much this evening, yet I get the sense that perhaps you are still not completely satisfied. I think between the chocolate and our help we can make that better."

Before the ladies could respond, he and the other waiter ducked down and disappeared under the table. Anne gasped aloud as she felt hands on her knees. She heard Sasha make a similar noise and saw her eyes open wide and Anne knew that her friend was having a similar experience.

At first Anne's natural hesitancy drew her legs together. Quickly, however, her mind raced through the situation and she realized that with all that she had seen and done this evening, this was nothing. She deserved this. Her decision made, she allowed the hands to caress her legs, and slowly open them wide. As she picked up her fork, she felt those same hands work inside to fondle the insides of her legs. She let a little moan escape her lips as fingers touched where her leg joined her torso. That had always been a good spot for her.

Her fork cut into the chocolate cake sitting in the middle of the table. As she did so, she felt a tongue work its way up the inside of her thigh. Suddenly, a warm gush of white burst forth from the center of the cake, spewing its hot white lava in a flood across the plate. She took a piece of the cake on her fork and ran it around the plate, soaking up the warm semen that now pooled around it. She lifted it to her lips, and as she did, the mouth between her legs clamped down hard on her clit. She gasped hard, then slid her laden fork onto her tongue. The sweetness of the chocolate and the savory taste of the cum mingled in her mouth, the tongue on her clit flicked, and she came hard.

Her legs clamped down on the head between them as the intense waves of orgasm crashed over her. Her entire body convulsed and twitched as pleasure ran rampant through her body. Chocolate, cum, and the stimulation between her legs all conspired against her. Her brain felt as if it had exploded, her body was no longer hers to control. She couldn't breathe as she writhed and twitched in her seat and her head sank onto the table. Over and over, her orgasm pulsed through her body, owning her.

She began to hear a wailing sound, and it took her a moment to realize that the sound was coming from her lips. She was yelling, wailing, screaming in ecstasy without control or even knowledge of it. Still her body ached and pulsed. There seemed no escape from the relentlessness of the pleasure. The mouth on her vagina had been joined by a finger insider of her. A finger that was now caressing her g-spot, driving her orgasm further on, further up, more and more in control of her. Her screaming abated, and she found that once again she couldn't breathe as the intensity flowed through her. Her fist pounded on the table, her head still resting on her other arm, as her body continued to convulse. Finally her breath once more erupted from her in a primal scream and she slipped into darkness.

She awoke a few moments later to find Sasha stroking her hair as the waiters filled a glass of water for her. She smiled feebly at her friend and lifted her head from the table.

"Oh, my god!" whispered Sasha. "That was the most intense thing I've ever seen!"

Once again, Anne smiled and then blew out her breath in an exhausted whoosh. "I didn't think something like that could happen. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

"Neither have I," her friend replied. "But boy, do I want one now!"

"Well..." said Anne. "When are you free again? Although next time, I'm bringing Chris!"

ExtraAqua
ExtraAqua
99 Followers
12