The White Rabbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that you were more than excited. Your pussy was extremely wet, and the juices flowed continuously, even as I licked and suckled, it came endlessly. Using my left hand, I slowly inserted a finger deep inside of you. Slowly. Ever so slowly. Gently rubbing on the top of the cavern, looking for an exasperated moan to come from you. It did, and it was the moan of an angel in euphoric ecstasy.

A few more minutes with my face between your thighs seemed to go quickly, but I could tell you were nearly spent. The length of my erection was pressing against the fabric of my boxer briefs, and outwards of my jeans. I undid the belt buckle I was wearing, and you seemed to come to life once you realized what I was doing. Sitting up on the corner of the bed, while I was fumbling with the belt buckle, you took the rest into your own hands. Undoing the button and unzipping my jeans before pulling them down, and almost maddeningly playing with my cock in your soft right hand. Your eyes boring into my skull, watching my facial expressions. With a small smile, and a great amount of satisfaction. You leaned forward wrapping your lips softly around the head, pushing my length down your throat. Your tongue soft and wet, yet pressed firmly along the underside of my shaft.

I leaned back, letting out a low moan, placing a hand on your shoulder as I enjoyed your touch. I had not expected this, but it was welcome nonetheless. Your left hand moved upwards to my balls and gently rubbed them with a skill I had not expected, all the while slowly bouncing your head front and back, sucking along my length. I could feel a climax building after the first few moments of this, before I politely removed you from my length. I did not think about protection. All I wanted, dear Eve, was you. You in your endless beauty. I would have accepted all of the consequences for my actions, and supported you until the end of time. You pushed yourself back with your hands and moved across the bed, staring up at me with the begging eyes of a whore about to be claimed by a strong man, and yet, I saw them as the eyes of an angel, giving herself for the first time on an emotional and spiritual level.

I climbed onto the bed, bracing my weight with my left hand. My face hovering just of yours. Our naked forms connected by more than just skin contact. I could feel your heavy breathing through my skin and I could very nearly hear your heart beat because of it. I paused for a moment looking you in the eye, my right hand gently guiding my cock into your pussy. Once barely inside, I stopped and gazed upon your face. Your eyes were closed and your hands hand grasped my muscular shoulders and were gently clawing at the skin. I leaned my face in towards your ear, a simple whisper escaping my lips: "You can tell me to stop if you need me to." After that, I slowly began to thrust forward with my hips and lower back, deep on the inside of you.

The walls of your womanhood grasping and pulling along the length of my shaft. Tight, wet and warm. The way a woman should be. I could smell your perfume and found myself enthralled to your scent. My tempo quickening, as I worked my length with all the experience I could muster. Trying to stave off the inevitable climax that was sure to come. Your breathing hiked and became quicker and more shallow, your soft moans had grown in volume, and your hands that had grasped turned to claws, raking at the skin on my back. It was during this point that I was given scars, and I enjoy them to this day, though old and faded after a lifetime of work and abuse. I felt you release and finally explode with pleasure and your body seemed to relax as the orgasm crashed through your body. Soon after, I joined you, no longer able to keep my own climax in check. I shot my load deep into your pussy and after the waves of pleasure that crashed through my body, I embraced you deeply. Pulling you close. Sliding off of the top of you, I pulled you close to me and gently kissed your forehead. I felt unworthy of the experience, and it was fleeting. Disappearing as fast as it had came, and yet, I tried so hard to grasp onto that feeling, wanting to live in that moment forever. Sleep was beginning to set in now, our naked forms entangled in one another as we lay in bed together.

You looked up to me from my chest and said something, I never did figure it out, and my reply was one that I will never forget.

"I love you, Eve..." You laid your head back down on my chest and my eyes fell shut and sleep finally won the battle. I dreamt of nothing that night. All I can remember is a deep spiritual warmth for a majority of my sleep and then a sudden cold. I awoke the next morning, only to find that you had left. Your clothes were gone, and there was no sign that you had been there. After getting my footing, I called you, only to find that your number had been disconnected. I wondered, perhaps I had gone too far with saying I love you, and yet... It was not a lie, but you were gone. Never to be seen again.

12