The White River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tiny house was made in the late 1940's, and nothing had ever been done to reinforce the walls for decades. She looked at the corner and found the wall was already beginning to crack under the pressure, and she knew what she had to do. She aimed her milk cannons to that corner and squeezed them with all her might, even trying to pleasure her clit a little more. A force unlike any she had ever seen slammed into that corner as it cracked under the immense liquid pressure. After only one minute, she heard a crumbling sound, and then the wall gave way. Her tables, furniture, even her bed with her on it flowed out of the gaping hole in the building as the milk tsunami rand through the neighborhood, slamming it's force into other houses. After she finally settled on land about a quarter of a mile away, her breasts were still pumping out tremendous amounts of milk, looking like two geysers in the California sun. She strained and strained to clear her mind of any sex, but it was not easy due to the great pleasure her lactating gave her; but after a few minutes of receding breast flesh and milk pressure, her tits finally reverted back to their watermelon size, only minorly dripping milk. They would never get smaller any time in her life.

In the aftermath she went back to Grantchester Inc. to tell Dr. Klose about her endeavor, and obviously he was stunned, but also angry that she didn't follow the instructions. But regardless, he offered to reimburse her for her house, but she was cunning: she asked to live on the grounds of the Grantchester labs. Dr. Klose knew this would provide them with research capabilities, and solve Karen's problems if any arose (and give him the opportunity to work within a close proximity of her giant tits); and so he accepted. Karen now lives in a spacious room of building L-8, where she is given daily treatment to aid in her lactation, while not inhibiting it. By a further request, she is also allowed to bring some of her lesbian girlfriends to the facility for some... activities.

And so this is her new life, every night two of her friends put their mouths to the nipples of her giant tits and drink her delicious milk, and Karen feels so much ecstasy as they bite on her flesh-mounds that she cums several times. Sometimes, even the doctors would join in on the party, and before long several mouths found themselves quite accustomed to the feel of nipples. Life is good for Karen, and the white river still flows...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
CaractacusIVCaractacusIVabout 9 years agoAuthor
FROM AUTHOR: Images

If some of you could provide me with pictures or drawings about this story or similar things I would greatly enjoy that. Send them to prasutagus201@gmail.com.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

House of Lana's Breast Milk Working mom seduces & breastfeeds the new babysitter.in Lesbian Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How Sadie Became a Cowgirl Sadie's milk becomes a full-time commitment.in Fetish
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories