The White Rose

Story Info
Cheated wife seeks revenge and finds happiness.
10.8k words
4.42
58.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in the bar clutching my drink, trembling, partly in anger at what had pushed me to this, but even more so with nerves at what I was about to do.

It hadn't helped that I arrived an hour early. Rather than go home first and then have to come straight back out again, I decided to come immediately after work and have a couple of drinks to bolster my courage. In fact it only seemed to make things worse because I had too much time to think about it.

What brought me here was my husband's infidelity. We had been married three years and were both in our late twenties.

I had found out about Mark's affair via a letter from the woman he had had the affair with. Her name was Cheryl. The letter said that I should know that Mark had also had other affairs, at least one before her and one more recent, that was the reason that she ended things.

She said that she had finally wanted to "set the record straight" after he had also forced her out of her job because of the atmosphere at work - apparently the other woman was also in the same office.

I confronted Mark and he eventually confessed to a one-night stand with her but flatly denied anything else.

I was devastated and left home to stay with my friend Carol for a while.

Mark insisted that it had only been a one-night stand when he was drunk on a sales trip and that it had ended the next day. He also said that she was fired for missing her sales targets and that this was probably her revenge for being fired.

I was furious with him but eventually I concluded that one drunken night wasn't enough to make me want to destroy our marriage so I relented and moved back-in.

I had made it clear that he was far from forgiven and that I would only go back on two conditions: Firstly that he slept in the spare room until I decided I was ready for us to try again. Secondly, I wanted it understood that I might decide to give him a taste of what it felt like by also having a fling.

It was obvious he thought I was bluffing about the last part, and to be honest he was right. Although my friend Carol, had suggested it and I thought saying it might get his attention, I really had no intention of doing anything like that.

After just a few days of me moving back-in, Mark's attitude toward me changed. Gone was the desperation to have me back and it was replaced by impatience.

It was as though he couldn't understand why I wasn't "back to normal" and being the same loving wife I used to be.

Certainly any special attentiveness or "wooing" had dried-up before the end of the first week. I was also coming under increasing pressure to allow him back into my bed.

The result was that I didn't believe he took any of what I had said seriously and I was starting to feel that I had made a huge mistake moving back so quickly.

I was seeing Mark through different eyes now and I didn't much like what I saw. I was even starting to seriously think about moving back out again.

The initial revenge fuck idea was Carol's. She said I needed to show him that he couldn't get away with it and to make him realise the hurt he had caused me. As time went by Carol brought the subject up again.

I wasn't at all sold on the idea but I was starting to despair with his attitude toward me.

What finally brought things to a head was a row one Monday evening. He wanted sex and I said I wasn't ready yet. Anyway he lost it big-time and started shouting about how I was wrecking this marriage.

How dare he?

I told him that I still hadn't forgiven him for the affair and he snapped back at me that I was just being silly. It was only some drunken one-night stand and he had apologised for it weeks ago.

The row went on and he said a lot more hurtful things. Mark finished by saying that if I didn't "sort myself out soon" he didn't see much point in us being married.

The next day I went straight from work to Carol's place and sobbed my heart out to her. At that point, divorce was serious consideration in my mind.

Carol brought-up the subject of a revenge fuck again. "What have you got to lose?" Carol asked.

"Not much at the moment"

"The two of you are heading for divorce anyway. This might wake him up and make him realise that he could lose you permanently."

"I need to do something."

"Look it's up to you but the worst that can happen is that you divorce anyway, and it might just work.

In any case, at least you will know that you got your revenge on him rather than simply being his door mat."

I wasn't really in the mood to have a fling with another man but I had to agree that I didn't have much to lose. And after last night I really did want to do something to hurt him.

"OK, I'll do it"

The conversation then turned toward who I would do it with.

Eventually I came up with Tom. I didn't know the full history between Tom and Mark but I did know that they hated each other and that by sleeping with Tom I would certainly get to Mark.

I didn't know his address or number but knew where he worked because the company he worked for did business with the one Mark worked for.

The next day I called the company and managed to speak to him. Clearly I couldn't have the full conversation over the phone so I just asked if he could possibly meet me for a drink after work.

I knew that this was risky but part of me also felt I needed to reassert myself and even restore some of my own self confidence.

That's what brought me to the bar and this long wait for Tom.

Despite my wait, Tom was actually 5 minutes early. As he walked into the bar, my nerves went into overdrive.

"Can I get you another?" He asked gesturing towards my glass.

"Yes please a dry white wine please."

"Calm down" I kept telling myself as Tom walked off to the bar. He returned a few minutes later with a drink in each hand.

"Thank you" I said taking the glass.

"It looks like you started without me" Tom said looking at the three empty wine glasses. He sat down and we exchanged pleasantries.

"I must say, I was very surprised to get your call, what prompted it? And how can I help you?"

I already knew I would have to tell him but the idea of actually sharing the details of my marriage with this man still filled me with dread.

I took a deep breath "Mark had an affair and cheated on me." I blurted-out, feeling a little tongue-tied. I paused, desperately trying not to break-down in front of him. "It was on business trip, with one of the women who used to work for him"

"What a surprise! You know it's not the first time he's done something like that."

I didn't reply to that because I knew they hated each other. There was quite a pause before either of us said anything.

"Please don't take this the wrong way Beth because I do realise this must be a tough time for you; but we barely know each other and I'm certainly not close with Mark, so why did you ask me here to tell me?" Tom asked.

I paused, this was the part I was dreading, but Tom beat me to it.

"Oh! The penny has just dropped. You want revenge don't you?" He paused and had a smug grin on his face.

He continued "Yes, I am the perfect person to use if you want to hurt Mark. That's it isn't it?"

I'd hoped it wouldn't be quite so obvious but knew it would be useless trying to deny it. I felt myself blush in embarrassment and simply nodded my head in reply.

"Of course, And apart from knowing that Mark and I don't get on, I bet you've also heard one or two rumours about me being some sort of womaniser, haven't you."

I tried to deny it but Tom just waved away my protestations.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you" I said getting up, ready to leave.

Tom put his hand on my shoulder. "Stay, please. I'm sorry Beth" he said, probably realising that he was about to blow his opportunity with me.

I sat down

He then tried to smooth things over by asking how I was coping. We chatted about it for a while and he even shared his story about how he knew what it was like because his former fiancé had left him for someone else.

"Is revenge really why I'm here?" Tom asked.

I simply nodded my head, in answer. "I think my last hope is to try to shock him by showing that he might lose me." I said feeling that I needed to offer some kind of an explanation.

"Fortunately I'm not in a relationship at the moment."

In all my thought about myself, I hadn't even thought about his circumstances.

"You know that if we do this, I'm going to get all sorts of grief from Mark's friends at my office"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" I replied.

"No. I was just thinking out loud. Actually I'd quite like the chance to get even with him".

"For what?"

"Perhaps I'll tell you one day, but not now"

"OK so when would be a good time?" I asked thinking we had already agreed to do it.

Tom paused, deep in thought. "Look if we are going to do this and take-on all the grief it might bring, I think I would like a couple of things clear."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well things could easily get very messy between you and Mark and whilst I'm more than happy to help you, I don't want to be made a public scapegoat if things get rough."

"They're already rough for me"

"I guess I want to be sure that I won't suddenly find myself being accused of forcing you into this."

"I wouldn't because it's not true"

"I also think that if we are going to do this, then I for one think we should do it properly.

"What do you mean properly?"

"Well not just some lame quickie to tick the revenge box. I'm talking about a whole night where anything goes. Something to at least make it all seem worthwhile"

"OK" I replied. I hadn't really thought about the duration or mechanics of it but I had no problem with one night.

Tom paused. "Look, we both know that your husband's word doesn't mean very much but although I hardly know you, II suspect that yours does?"

"Yes" I replied nodding my head.

"Do I have yours that if we do this, there will be no future recriminations and anything goes for the night?"

"Yes" I replied slightly nervous about the "anything goes" part but also feeling oddly grateful to him for agreeing to this.

We chatted some more, then he gave me his address and mobile number and we agreed that I would arrive about 7pm the next day.

At home that night I said nothing to Mark who was being his usual self. The sad fact was that as time went by, I liked him less and less.

The next morning (a Friday), I had hoped to take the small bag with a change of clothes that I'd packed the night before while Mark was watching TV.

Unfortunately, Mark was up and around and in the end I decided it really wasn't worth the risk of facing the difficult situation with Mark if he noticed the extra bag. So I left it hidden under the bed.

I was a full of nerves all day and although I was extremely anxious about my liaison with Tom, I was also glad when I finally left work.

I got the underground from work to Carol's place for a chat and a couple of drinks. As soon as I got there I phoned home to leave Mark a message, knowing he wouldn't be home yet. I said that I wouldn't be coming home tonight because I would be getting my revenge for what he had done to me. I also said that I hoped it would help him understand what I was going through and possibly help us comes to terms with things.

I knew Mark would be angry or upset, as I was, and didn't want to speak to him until afterwards.

I did consider just staying at Carol's for the night and letting Mark just think that I had gone through with it. The only two things that stopped me were that firstly if Mark ever found out, it would prove to him that my threats meant nothing; and secondly I had given my word to Tom. He was right; my word does mean something to me.

I turned-off my mobile and Carol was under strict instructions to say that I had not been there since Tuesday and that she didn't know where I might be.

Sure enough about 45 minutes later Mark rang to see if I was there. Carol did as I asked saying that she hadn't seen me since Tuesday and didn't know where I was. Mark obviously didn't believe her and it got a bit heated. Carol eventually told him to "fuck off" and put the phone down.

"Asshole" she said after putting the hanging-up. I thanked her for her help.

"Look he clearly didn't believe me so he might well come round here. I think you should get going soon if you want to avoid him. I can give you a lift if you want"

Meeting Mark was the last thing I wanted but I didn't want to have to leave Carol to deal with him. "No I can't ask you to have to face Mark."

"Who's asking? Besides I can handle him."

"I owe you"

"Yes you do." Carol replied "and do you know how you're going to repay me?"

"How?"

"By fucking Tom's brains out and then coming back to give me all the juicy details."

I laughed, knowing that I would have done that anyway "OK. Are you sure you'll be alright?" I replied.

"Go! And for Christ's-sake enjoy yourself, you may as well"

We hugged, I thanked her and she wished me good luck.

I had hoped to stay at Carol's for a while longer but the quick departure meant that I arrived at Tom's about 30 minutes early.

"Somebody's keen." Tom joked as he welcomed me in. Tom was dressed quite smartly (he'd obviously decided to make an effort).

I was half expecting to be marched straight to the bedroom, but instead he took my bag and then suggested that we go out for a drink and something to eat first, as his treat I hadn't expected this and it was a nice surprise.

Over drinks I told him about everything that had happened. He did the right thing and just let me talk; only commenting occasionally.

We had a very pleasant meal. Tom was actually quite charming. I noticed that he had deliberately moved the conversation onto lighter things and didn't talk about what would happen later. He put me at ease and I was enjoying his company. It was just what I needed - and a very clever move on his part if he wanted me as an enthusiastic bed partner later.

Eventually we did walk back to his place and by that time I was far more receptive to spending the night with him. He even made us coffee.

While I sat drinking mine he disappeared to tidy the bedroom, which he apparently hadn't done earlier because I arrived early.

After coffee I knew that my time had come and we moved to the bedroom. We kissed and Tom undressed me before shedding his own clothes.

Whilst I had no way of knowing the real truth behind his rumoured list of conquests (a list I was about to join), the rumours about him being well-endowed were obviously very true. Indeed

My experience before Mark was actually quite limited; I'd only slept with three other men.

Certainly neither Mark nor the previous three came anywhere close to what Tom had been blessed with. I was in for a new experience; that much was for sure.

When I looked up, Tom gave me a smug grin and moved down onto the bed, pulling me with him. We kissed for a while before he spoke.

"So, do I still have your word that you will do anything I want for the night?" Tom asked looking me straight in the eyes. .

"Um yes, yes you do" I said trying to sound more confident than I felt, although I wasn't entirely sure that that was exactly what I had promised him at our first meeting.

"In that case I'd like you to start by giving me a blowjob, please" Tom demanded lying back.

I wasn't at all surprised to be doing this tonight, but what did surprise me was the manner of this request. He was clearly letting me know that he was in charge tonight. I had, in effect, just promised to be his whore for the night, and he was obviously going to make full use of me.

It really was a magnificent cock, if a cock can be magnificent, I marvelled at it, feeling it grow even larger in my hands.

I pondered the implications of what I had just committed to and was surprised to realise that it excited me. I could feel myself get wet, both at the prospect of being fucked by something so big and by the thought of being this man's whore for the night

Up until that moment, I had been dreading this night. I now decided that Carol was right, I might as well try to enjoy it.

I leant in close to his cock, admiring it. It must have been a good 9 inches but it was so much thicker than I had ever seen. I had to open my jaws wide to take the head into my mouth.

I am no stranger to giving oral, and like I said I fully expected to have to do this at some point tonight. My only reservation about doing it is that I don't like the taste of cum. Whilst I have swallowed once or twice, I usually know when Mark is going to come and let him finish over my breasts or face. Somehow I knew tonight would be different and I would be expected to swallow it.

I couldn't get much of his cock in my mouth but what I did was obviously effective. I took my time, trying to give a good account of myself. I even backed-off when I knew he was getting close, so that I could make it last longer.

Next time he got close though, I sped-up and he flooded my mouth with his cum. I did my best to swallow it all but some did leak-out and run down his cock.

With my sexual reputation at stake, I licked it all up and resumed blowing him until he softened in my mouth.

"Wow. Mark cheated on that" Tom remarked, by way of a compliment. I must admit that even I was impressed by what I had done and I felt oddly proud of myself.

After a brief kiss, I lay down next to him; Tom then rolled me onto my back so that he could return the favour. He was just as good at this particular skill as Mark, which was very good.

I came twice before he made his way back up my body, with my legs on either side of him and I felt his cock nudging at my pussy.

"Can you put a rubber on please" I asked.

"No" he said, starting to push his cock into me.

"Please" I pleaded.

"You promised anything. I want to feel your skin against mine and I want to send you home to Mark with my cum still inside you."

By now, he had worked most of his cock inside me. I knew that further protests would be useless as he was clearly going to hold me to my word. In truth I was also desperate for him to fuck me.

I made mental note to visit the doctors first thing Monday for the "morning after" pill, put my arms around him, and urged him on.

I certainly noticed the difference in size as he started to fuck me. It seemed to stretch me and put pressure in all the right places.

I was clearly going to be very well fucked tonight and the only question was whether I would be in a fit state to walk in the morning!

Over the next hour or so I was fucked in a variety of positions with me coming in just about all of them. Eventually Tom finished by giving me a very hard fuck from behind, holding my hips firmly back against his, as he shot his cum deep inside me.

We were both pretty much exhausted but Tom demanded that I "clean him up" with my mouth before we finish.

I've never sucked a cock after it has fucked me before and as you might imagine it was literally covered in our combined fluids. I was a bit daunted and it certainly had a different taste but I had agreed to "anything" so I licked and sucked it as clean as I could. Despite my fatigue I was also slightly disappointed that I didn't get him hard again.

When my head hit the pillow it didn't take me long to fall asleep but I was very wrong in thinking that that was it for the night.

About 3am I was awoken by the feeling of Tom's tongue between my legs. He had had a rest and was clearly now going to make the most of the remainder of my night with him.

It took a few minutes for me to get into it, having just woken-up but Tom kept at it until my thighs gripped his head as I came.

I was then manoeuvred me onto my knees and into doggie position; I could already tell that it was his favourite. I like it too, there is a real feeling of being "taken", especially when you are held tightly by the hips and pounded hard.