The White Rose Crisis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaimi, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm here for you, and...and I'll be there when we tell Mum, and I'll help you with the baby, and I promise I'll never..."

"Woah," said Jaimi, putting her hands up. "What are you talking about, what baby? Tell Mum what exactly?" Now it was my turn to be confused.

"Uhh, you're pregnant, right?"

"WHAT?!?" Her scream nearly burst my eardrum. Jaimi seemed to tower over me. I felt so unbelievably horrible. First I'd cum in her bareback, now I'd invaded her privacy again! I had never wanted to do either one!

"Y-y-your pregnancy test, that's what the blue line means, right? I found it in the bathroom, I'm sorry Jaimi, I swear I didn't mean to..." but my drunk sex apology would have to wait, because she grabbed a box off her dresser and ran out the door. I heard a door slam so I got up to follow her, fearing the worst, but then I heard a hissing noise coming from the bathroom and realised uncomfortably that all she was doing was peeing on another stick, while I listened like the pervert I must be. I stepped back into her room and tried to calm down, to breathe. It could never have worked.

When the noise stopped and I heard her open the door I came out into the hallway to face my sister. She was staring intently at the small white pregnancy test in her hands, similar but not identical to the first one. I approached her again with the intention of saying something – anything to clear my mind.

"Jaimi, it was an accident, I...God, I don't know, I just..." but she held up an angry finger, her eyes glued to the screen. A minute or two passed in silence, just the two of us standing in the hall, waiting to know if there was an incestuous child in our future.

After another minute, Jaimi's face changed from stern to drained, then exhausted, and her hand lowered slowly to her side. Without a word she walked past me back into her room, and with a deep breath I followed her. She was sitting on her bed, holding what I'm guessing was the box for the original test in one hand and her new test in the other. I sat down beside her, and as I did she turned to me with a confused look on her face.

"Why did you say I was pregnant?" Well, that certainly wasn't what I was expecting.

"Umm, I saw your other test, and it had a..."

"Show me." Feeling confused now, I got up and went to the bathroom, finding the other test hiding underneath the shower curtain near where I had dropped it and bringing it back to her, almost losing a finger as Jaimi snatched the stick from me. I sat down again and Jaimi handed me the new test. I looked down and found another set of screens, but only one had a line in it, this time a pink one.

"Blue tests apparently offer false readings sometimes," she said matter-of-factly, looking from the box to the test. "There's plenty of reasons, it differs for each one, but it showed nothing for me, and apparently with some tests if you leave them for a while sometimes lines develop...I think. All I know is you're supposed to read them fresh and test with a pink one if you're unsure."

My head spun. "So, you're not pregnant?" She shook her head.

"No, no I'm not..." But she was still upset. I guess she had every right to be, plus I just told her I was going through her trash. I still had to talk it through.

"I didn't mean to interfere, Jaimi, I was thinking about the wedding and I saw..." but I stopped, because she had begun to tear up now and I realised now wasn't the time. I put my arm around her and she started sobbing into my chest.

"I'm sorry, Jaimi, I'm so sorry," I mumbled, trying not to cry myself. How do things like this happen?

"Everything is so messed up," she said. "I don't even know why I did it, how could I be so stupid?!" Her skin was warm and I pulled her closer, rubbing her bare arm, feeling her soft hair on my cheek as I held her.

"I wish I could somehow undo what happened," I said.

"So stupid!" she wailed. "A stupid risk for a stupid screw...I was at a wedding! What kind of person fucks around at a wedding!" Now I felt a little awkward. I mean, I wasn't entirely alone in this situation. With a sob and a sniffle she sat up and grabbed a tissue from beside her bed, wiping her face before turning to me.

"I snuck away, when Lucy and I were so drunk we could barely stand. There was this guy...I think he was one of Michael's friends, tall, tan, long hair..."...wait, what?

"You, you snuck away where, exactly?" I can't begin to describe what this kind of confusion does to a person. I'm pretty sure I'll die a few years earlier than expected from it.

"Down by the lake, past the restaurant next to the wedding reception." She sniffed again and calmed herself. "He was drunk too, I know he didn't take advantage of me or anything, but...jeez, Will, I didn't even ask for a condom! I just..." – she threw her arms up in the air – "...spread my ankles and said 'quick!' It wasn't special or fun or anything, we just fucked!" She dropped her hands and looked at me, blushing a bit at her over-exaggerated storytelling. She hung her head and wiped her tears again.

"I'm sorry, Will. It's just – it's so hard not having Sarah around, a text or phone call away, to talk to about this stuff. Lucy wouldn't understand," she said sadly. "And you're my big brother. I didn't know how to tell you, or even if Icouldtell you, I didn't want you to be ashamed of me. I was already so ashamed of myself." I felt terrible for her now. Jaimi, the little hard worker, the one who got good grades and deserved them, who always went out of her way for others, was looking to ME for support. My mind cleared, not just because I knew something had changed but because I realised what I thought had happened the wedding day was about more than me...it would have been about her too.

"Yes, Jaimi, I am your big brother," I said to her, "and I'll never be ashamed of you. You act with such confidence and surety, and you always make Sarah and I feel so proud of you, it feels like you've got everything going how you want it to go." I put my arm around her shoulders and she put her arms around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder. "I guess we sometimes forget how young you are, or that we all make mistakes from time to time. It was risky, I won't lie to you. But you got through it, and you know we will always be here for you."

"I know you will," she said, holding me tightly, the same way she used to do when a thunderstorm was overhead. The memory came out of nowhere but I embraced the closeness it reminded me of.

"Does this have something to do with your dress, then?" I asked, not wanting to probe too much into something that was only relevant because I'd been worried about her white rose. She blushed and looked away again.

"Well...I wanted to get it washed first," she said. "I mean, before Mum saw it. I got some...dirt on it from the bushes." She blushed and I wondered how no one noticed dark soil stains between her hook up and the end of the night. She somehow read my mind, because she looked right into my eyes and a barrier broke inside her.

"Ok it was cum stains, alright? He started to...go...and I told him not to, as in not in me. So he, he pulled out and did the rest...somewhere else." She blushed more and I started to feel embarrassed to be hearing it. I couldn't even begin to imagine how embarrassed she must have been telling me this. Filling in for Sarah was going to be hard work. "I sort of got a little on the rose too...covering the stain I mean." The rose was attached to her dress straps, so it didn't take a genius to work out where her guy had decided to 'go' if her stain was all the way up there. Trying to wash her face and re-do make up would have been hard enough without being blind drunk as well.

"Mum doesn't need to know," I said to her. Her face changed from embarrassment to relief and she hugged me again, a tear running down her cheek. "There's plenty of ways to loose washing. Just get it back soon ok?"

"Thanks, Will." She said, kissing my cheek. Somehow I knew things were far from over, but right now, here, in her room, I loved my little sister more than I loved anyone. I held her close as she sobbed quietly, and we stayed like that for God knows how long. All I know is when I woke up, we were on her bed, the sheets half draped over her legs and she was in my arms. Her breasts were pushed quite obviously against me, and our legs had intertwined so that our private parts were rubbing against each other's thigh. It was hot, it was sweaty, and yes it was awkward, but it was a position of shared exhaustion, warmth and comfort after what had been an emotionally twisted morning. Honestly it couldn't have been further from my dream; she woke up and looked at me, I looked right back, and I loved her and I knew she was my sister, nothing more.

"Ummm, I kind of need to go to the toilet," she said, straight-faced and deadpan. That definitely broke the ice. We sat up at almost the same time – delicately, so as not to intensify any undignified contact – rubbing stiff limbs and scratching at imprints from each other, smiling sheepishly and simply ignoring the embarrassment like two adults.

"Remember when we used to have cubby cuddles?" she said, thinking way back to our younger years. I smiled at the memory; apart from the boobs, the boner and the fact that sex had been our last topic of discussion, it was pretty much like the old days. It seems wrong but I didn't feel as bad about going half-mast now as I did when I thought we'd slept together.

"Kinda miss Sarah telling us stories though," I said, and when she laughed it was music to my ears. I went to her door and she gave me a hug.

"Thanks for being my big brother, Will." She said. "I know I can talk to you about anything." I smiled and she smiled back. We went into the hallway together and split up – me heading downstairs for a drink, her for the bathroom.

"Anytime," I said back. "Someone has to fill in for Sarah."

Jaimi smiled her dazzling smile. "Well it won't be Lucy that's for sure, I don't think she would be very sympathetic to these sorts of plights. It didn't even surprise me when she said she got laid at the wedding too!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............crap.

Next time: the incest investigation intensifies...or continues, if you don't like that many I's

---

Well, there it is: a VERY different kind of story than I'm used to writing, and for a different audience too! I will be adding other stories in different categories really soon, but in the meantime if you liked this one you are welcome to send me some feedback.

12