The White Wolf 03

Story Info
Explaining Blaine and Aloke.
1.7k words
4.33
7.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story does not contain any sex, I'm trying to slow down my writing process a little. It will have multiple installments unlike the other two stories. Feel free to comment and suggest changes. I am looking for an editor if anyone is interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the death of four wolves, two being alphas the packs were on high alert. No more killing could happen.

There was a meeting between the three current alphas. Marie the leader of the Zeme pack, Adam leader of the Gaisro pack, and Blaine leader of the Vandens pack. Marie was mated to Carlos a beta from the Zeme pack. Adam was mated to Louise a human turned wolf. Blaine was the only one still unmated.

Marie "As we all know there have been many killings over pack members finding a mate of the same sex."

Adam "Yes, that is just not how our packs work, same sex couples are not meant to exist in our world."

Marie "Same sex couples exist in all worlds Adam, Luna gifts us with our mates, she would not make the decision to mate two wolves of the same pack unless she felt it was right."

Adam "I still do not believe they were mates, I think they just wanted the attention." Adam was an older wolf, he was weakened because Louise was nearing the end of her life. Human turned wolves only lasted a couple of hundred years, where normal wolves lasted nearly half a millennium. It was apparent that within the decade someone would take over for him but for now he was still an alpha.

Marie "Of course they were mates, why else would they risk their lives for each other. Why else would they kill other pack members if not to protect their mate?" Marie glared at Adam who seemed indifferent to her words.

Adam "We can agree to disagree here Marie, I will forgive your outburst because you are new to being an alpha, what say you Blaine?"

Blaine had been ruling over the Vandens pack for nearly 30 years. In human years he was 60, he looked about 22, he had curly blonde hair and silver eyes, unusual for his pack who usually had blue. Blaine had beat out their previous alpha in a fight when the alpha threatened the packs young, teaching them to fight with each other to the death before they even turned 18. It was common to teach the young fighting at 16, but not to the death. "Adam, as you know I have not yet met my mate. I believe Luna will find them one day for me, if that mate happens to be a man I would hope you wouldn't kill me for it."

Adam looked wearily at Blaine "Luna will not give you a male mate Blaine, but if she does, I will accept him with open arms and make a proclamation that if any harm is to come to same sex mates in my pack the perpetrators will be put to death." Adam was confident that Blaine would have a female mate, but he always stayed true to his word.

Marie "I would be happy to make a similar proclamation, even before you mate Blaine."

Blaine "I will make the same proclamation tonight to my pack, do whatever you feel is right." Blaine was uncomfortable. "May Luna watch over you both." Blaine said as he walked away.

Adam "May Luna watch over you as well my friend"

Marie "May Luna be with us all"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaine

Blaine had known he was gay from the first time he shifted at 13 years old. He had tried to tell his father who said wolves couldn't be gay. After that he never mentioned it again seeing as there were no mated pairs of the same sex in his pack that he knew of.

5 years after that fated day his mother became very ill, it was apparent she was going to die, his father would soon after because of the mating bond. His mother pulled him to her bedside, his ear right against her mouth as she whispered her dying words to him.

He had been wandering the world alone ever since, 12 years after the day his mother died he challenged the alpha and won. He did not escape unscathed. He now sported a scar across his face starting just above his right eyebrow and running down his cheek cutting across his lips just inside the corner of his mouth. Many of the females found it alluring and to make sure that his facade of being straight was not questioned he bedded his fair share, making sure they knew they were casual trists to satisfy their carnal hunger.

Blaine was quite sick of the lies he had to tell. He no longer wanted to live the bachelor lifestyle, he wanted a mate to walk beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aloke

Aloke was from an Indian family. He grew up with strict parents who had an arranged marriage. Aloke had just turned 20 and was working for a shipping company while he studied for a business degree at his local college. He had never told his parents he was gay, he was going to be forced to marry a woman anyways so what was the point.

Aloke didn't have many friends but one of his best friends was Naomi. They had met in kindergarten and went to the same school all their lives. She even went to the same college as him but she was an english major and planned to write when she got out of school. He admired her persistence in a field that was not kind for anyone these days.

Naomi "Are you working tonight?"

Aloke "Of course I am, how else am I going to pay for my degree?"

Naomi "Oh come on Loki, you need to come out and have some fun sometimes." Naomi had been calling him Loki since they first met. It was kind of funny since his name meant light and Loki was the god of destruction. He didn't care though Naomi was his closest friend.

Aloke "You know my parents would never let me stay out unless they thought I was working. Plus the bars aren't really my scene."

Naomi pouted "I know, but I never have any fun without you. In all honesty I'd rather stay in with you and watch a movie than go out to these bars with guys hitting on me all the time."

Aloke "Maybe you're just going to the wrong bars." Naomi was a lesbian, she had known since she watched her first disney princess movie and was jealous of the prince for getting to kiss such a pretty girl.

Naomi "Probably" she laughed. "No one will go with me to the gay bars though, everyone I know is straight. She shot him lasers. Naomi knew Aloke was gay but he never admitted it to her due to the cultural obligations he had.

Aloke saw what was coming and was a little uneasy "Naomi."

Naomi "Please Aloke, I want a girlfriend so bad, and if I don't find anyone you can just say we're together and we didn't want anyone we were interested in hitting on us on our first date."

Aloke "I'm really not comfortable with this."

Naomi "Come on Aloke it will be fun."

Aloke thought about the repercussions, how he would explain what he was doing to his parents, how he would keep his eyes off all of the beautiful men that would be there, it wouldn't work. But one look at Naomi and how sad and lonely she was... "Okay. Next Wednesday my usual shift was taken, I haven't told my parents about it yet.

Naomi "Loki you're the best friend a girl could ever ask for"

Next Wednesday...

Aloke and Naomi walked into the bar, Naomi had turned 21 last month but Aloke's hands were marked with X's to show that he wasn't allowed to drink, not that he would have anyways. There were men and women gyrating with their partners on the dancefloor, all of them were wearing scarcely any clothing and some women's boobs were coming dangerously close to popping our of her sequinned top.

Naomi "I'm gonna head over to the bar."

Aloke "Okay I'll get us a seat"

Aloke sat alone at a small table pushed to the wall so that more people could dance. Naomi came sauntering his way, his best friend was very attractive. She was wearing a short black leather skirt with a loose white top and a black bra. She was curvy and played it up well, she had green eyes, short blonde hair cut in a bob and straightened accordingly. She wore thin glasses on her tiny nose and wore 4" heels that she could pull off being only 4'10.

He wasn't the most unattractive human being in the world either, his skin was darker from his indian roots, he had the usual short black hair, thinly muscled build from hauling around shipping containers all the time. and unusual amber eyes that shone with knowledge. He was wearing a light blue button up shirt, with blue jeans and timberlands. It was his work uniform, just in case his parents were still up when he got home.

Naomi "I saw a cutie over at the bar, I think I'm gonna ask her to dance." Naomi cut her eyes over to the bar where a thin redhead was sitting. She had long bouncy curls and was wearing a short green dress with a braided belt around her waist, she was looking at Naomi openly licking her lips and visibly panting a bit. "I'm going over there, you alriight here by yourself?"

Aloke saw mutual attraction between the two women and was happy for his friend "Ya I'll be fine." He took a swig of the water that Naomi had brought for him. Naomi walked over to the girl and pulled her to the dance floor where they started to grind on each other.

Aloke was happy for his friend but started getting anxious when he realized that he was all alone at a gay bar, he was fair game, and he couldn't say he was with Naomi because she was obviously interested in the redhead. He started to sweat. He took another swig of his water. He looked up and saw piercing silver eyes staring directly at him...

To be continued...