The Whore in the Basement

Story Info
She wanted far more than she knew she did.
1.2k words
2.98
39k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was with a couple of friends driving down the street when we spotted you. You looked like just another cheap fucking cum whore. We decided to grab, and then gangbang you in my buddy's basement.

He was very much into BDSM and the pleasurable pain that goes along with it.

We pulled up next to you and I jumped out to grab you. I even told you what our plans were and you didn't put up any fight at all.

You were, as we suspected, a fucking whore who wanted more and more sex than 1 man could give you.

Once in the SUV, we literally ripped off your clothes so anyone driving by could see your tits and cunt.

While driving to his house, we were slapping you around, grabbing and squeezing your tits and spanking both your ass and cunt.

It seemed the more intense the pain, the more turned on you got.

Your nipples were already hard as a rock, as was your clit.

Your cunt was actually dripping juices down your twat and on to your asshole.

When we raised you up to get out of the SUV, your seat was soaking wet.

As soon as we got into the house, you were blindfolded and a slave collar was placed around your neck. Instead of a gag, we placed a device in your mouth that was expandable and prevented you from closing it. With the hole in the middle, we could face fuck you as long, deep and hard as we wanted, and you couldn't do a fucking thing about it.

We then made you crawl down to the basement. The first thing we did was to tie you to a big X frame with your legs and arms spread eagle.

Paul grabbed a rope and began to bind your tits - extremely tight. Although you couldn't talk, you were letting out moans and screams of pain/pleasure.

Next came the clothespins. John put three zippers on you. One around each areola and one around your entire labia. Then he added several more zippers on your body. One up each inner thigh, one up each side - from your waist to your armpit and a final one across your tummy. You felt the pain as he put them on, but you also knew how much greater the pain would be when they were ripped off.

Your tits were now a deep shade of purple and your nipples were hard. I took rubber bands and wrapped them tightly around each nipple. I also took a clit clamp and put it on you. Since you were blindfolded, you never knew what was happening and what was about to happen.

Paul decided it was time to rip the zippers off your cunt and thighs. One huge tug on each one, pulled all the clothespins in each zipper right off. You screamed in pain, but you also got extremely wet. In fact, you started dripping almost immediately. Not more than 1 minute later, he ripped the rest of the zippers off - and again, your screams of pain were extremely loud. Good thing we were in a soundproof basement.

Your next pleasurable pain would be with a cane and a flogger. I was using the flogger and was hitting your cunt and tits. John, using the cane, concentrated on your thighs and ass. Being struck by two different items, on a rapid basis, made you squirm and cry out as best you could. When we asked you if it was too much, you immediately shook your head indicating "NO". That may have been a mistake, because the swats were immediately intensified.

While that was going on, Paul untied your now totally purple tits and placed suction cups on each nipple. He also untied you and laid you down on the bed. Once again, your arms were tied over your head to each corner but this time, your ankles were tied to your hands. Your cunt was wide open exposing your clit and pussy. Additionally, your ass was also spread wide and your little pink whole was exposed. John picked up a wooden spoon and began spanking your clit and nipples. I lubed up my hand and inserted one finger, then two, then eventually my entire fist in your ass. As you were being spanked, you were also being fist fucked. Slowly at first, then faster and deeper with each thrust. Your body was arching and twisting and you were moaning with a great deal of pleasure. It was at this point that Paul shoved his cock down your throat. You were not only being fist fucked, but face fucked as well. There were times when he shoved his cock down your throat and held it there while he pinched your nose so you couldn't breathe. As you struggled to take a breath, just before passing out, he's pull out and you'd inhale deeply. The tears were running down your eyes, but it was clear that you were enjoying it.

John stopped hitting you with the spoon and attached a pussy pump to you. Now, you had a pump turned on, a fist in your ass and a cock in your mouth. You were so turned on, you were about to cum. HOWEVER, just before you did, we all stopped - leaving you extremely frustrated and begging to cum. Once you calmed down a little, It was my turn to shove my cock in your mouth. John slid under you and shoved his cock in your ass while Paul stuck his in your pussy. As we were all pumping, your back was arching up to match each thrust. Your breathing was getting heavier and your moaning was getting louder. Once again, just before you came, we all stopped. You screamed out is total frustration and kept begging us to keep going. Paul untied you and kept you on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed. He then tied you back down, but with you arms and legs spread eagle.

Paul got under you and started to fuck your asshole, John had his cock shoved down your throat and I started fist fucking your cunt and sucking on your clit until you were, once again, dripping wet. I then replaced my fist with my cock and as I fucked you, I was also slapping your tits. John grabbed a candle and started dripping hot wax all over your body - trying to concentrate on your armpits and nipples. Every time he'd drip wax on your nipples, as soon as it hardened, I'd slap it off. Now we couldn't tell if your screams were from the pain or pleasure until you started to cum. This time, we didn't stop. Just as you started, I stopped slapping you and wrapped my hands around your neck and began to choke you. As your climax was intensifying, your face was turning bright red and your entire body was flailing uncontrollably. All three of us were cumming at the same time. One down your throat, one in your ass and one in your cunt. Right before you passed out, I let go of your throat so you could breathe. You not only came once, but multiple times, squirting your juices all over the room. Your body continued twitching for several minutes. After, you said that it was the most intense climax you'd ever had. Then, surprisingly, after a few more minutes, you asked if we'd do it again.

You truly were the cum loving cunt we though you were and you were now our "Whore in the Basement".

I certainly hope this story lived up to your expectations.