The Whore Next Door

Story Info
Angry neighbour fucks guy next door's loud Asian girlfriend.
3.3k words
4.3
192.5k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers

"What the fuck Ray?" JT exclaimed as he hammered on his next door neighbour's apartment door. He was pissed.

Slowly the door slid open and a visibly apprehensive Ray poked his head out.

"Oh, hey JT," he offered nervously. "What's the problem?"

JT knew his neighbour was more than likely scared of him. He figured Ray was about eight or nine years older than him, maybe around 40 or so, and in nowhere near as good a shape.

"You know exactly what the problem is, you dumb-shit." An increasingly angry JT shot back. "You fucking called security on me last night for being loud."

"I ugh..." Ray hesitated again, "I didn't call..."

"Like fuck you didn't! Be a man asshole." JT interrupted, his neighbour's tentative nature only serving to piss him off even more. "Look, just come over and tell me to be quiet, don't go tattle-tale on me like a fucking six-year-old."

"Well... I... um..."

"Shit, you can't even admit it like a fucking man." JT shook his head in disbelief and disgust. "How about next time that slut of a girlfriend of yours is wailing her head off I call security and complain? How'd that be, dip-shit?"

Ray's eyes suddenly widened, and for an instant JT actually thought that maybe his pain-in-the-ass neighbour might actually stand up to him, but quickly his head turned and he shot a look behind him, back into his apartment.

She was leaning against the wall, trying to stay inconspicuous, but JT saw her there. He immediately felt a little guilty that she had heard him refer to her as a slut, even if the part about her howling during sex was true. Even though the couple had lived beside him for several months now, he had never really gotten a good look at her. Needing to satisfy his curiosity, he leaned over a bit to quickly gave her the once over.

The young woman was very petite, but even in the shadows of the hallway he could still make out the shape of her body. Wearing a comfy pair of grey wide-leg lounge pants and a tight, charcoal coloured, long-sleeved, ribbed Henley top, he could easily see that beneath the cozy clothing lay a lithe and curvy figure. He could tell she was not wearing a bra, and to him it looked as though she had significantly larger than average breasts for an Asian girl. Dark hair fell past her shoulders, and appeared to have some wave, as well as some lighter brown colouring to it. Her almond shaped eyes seemed almost black and were at the same time both haunting and intoxicating. Not really wanting to get caught staring, he casually turned his gaze away before her eyes were able to lock on to his.

Snapping back to the reason for his visit, JT returned his stare to his neighbour and squinted a bit -- for effect, before shaking his head once again and walking away. He could swear he heard a sigh of relief from Ray as the door eased shut behind him.

It was three days after the confrontation with his neighbour, and JT was coming in from the pub after having a few beers with his buddies. Fumbling with his keys in front of his door, he groaned loudly as his keychain dropped to the floor -- a victim of his slight alcohol haze. As he bent down to retrieve his keys he heard his neighbour's door open. Not in the mood to see Ray, he let out another grumble as he stood up.

"Hi."

The soft voice surprised him and he quickly turned to look at its owner.

Her dark mane looked a bit tousled and damp, like she had just gotten out of the shower and had been towel drying her hair. Tangled s-waves fell down past her shoulders and onto a short, light blue polyester robe that looked cozy and comfy, more for lounging than foreplay, but still sexy nonetheless. It came to just above her knees and she had it tied at the waist, fairly snug, but not tight enough to completely cover up the low-cut, black lace push-up bra she wore underneath it. Her sexy cleavage peaked out suggestively, drawing his eyes almost immediately.

"Oh, hi there," He finally replied. "Hope I wasn't being too loud or anything."

"No." She said shyly. "And Ray's not here, he's on night shift."

"Oh," he nodded, feeling like a bit of an ass. "I, um..."

"Sorry about the other day," she interrupted.

"No," he quickly countered. "I should apologize. Sorry for... umm... saying... you know..."

"Okay," she giggled softly. "We're both sorry."

"Okay," he replied with a smile, finally realizing how pretty her face was -- since he had not gotten past her chest previously. "I don't think we've ever actually been introduced," he continued, stepping towards her and extending his hand. "I'm JT."

"Kat." She replied, taking his hand in hers and smiling back at him. "So JT, wanna come in for a night-cap and bury the hatchet?"

JT could hardly contain his smile, or the growing bulge in his pants and the dirty thoughts racing through his mind. He was not even sure if he said yes or just followed her into the apartment.

The pair immediately made their way to the couch, and as she sat down beside him, the front of Kat's robe fell open a bit. Not much, but enough that when she leaned forward slightly her ample bosom was on full display to her guest. She watched his eyes lock in on the open part of the robe as he took in the view of her impressive cleavage.

She had no idea what she was doing, nor if she wanted something to happen, but she did know that she had always been attracted to strong, dominant men -- and after seeing the way JT bullied Ray, she had not been able to get him out of her thoughts. His chiselled features, his messy brown hair, his muscular frame -- they all had been floating around her head for the last three days.

"How about that night-cap?" She asked nervously, slowly rising from the couch.

Kat did not make it very far, as her guest's arm quickly shot out and took hold of the belt that held her robe in place. With a slight tug it loosened, opening the robe wider and putting her body further on display. She felt her cheeks flush and she turned her head away from him.

"How about something else?" He replied as he slowly stood up in front of her.

Still avoiding looking at him, she kept her head turned as she felt his strong hands move up to her face. He gently placed them on her cheeks and slowly turned her back to face him.

"Please..." she whispered, her lower lip quivering, but her mind not knowing what the next word should be.

JT's hands slid from her face and fell down her neck. With one fluid move he slipped the robe from her shoulders, sending it slithering off of her frame and onto the floor - leaving her standing before him in her black lace push-up bra and matching bikini panties.

Stepping back, he grinned widely as he looked her diminutive frame up and down. She was toned and curvy in all the right places, with round, firm, clearly fake tits - too large for a woman her size, but spectacular to look at nonetheless.

Kat squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she stood before him half naked. With emotions running amuck inside her -- from embarrassment to lust to fear -- she could not even will herself to move.

"Please..." she breathed again, again not knowing what exactly she was pleading for.

He moved closer to her and once more placed his hands on the sides of her face.

"You don't have to beg baby." He told her. "I know what you want."

She gasped slightly and she felt her stomach quiver before he pulled her in for a kiss. When their lips connected and his tongue drove into her mouth she felt helpless to resist. He held her face against his firmly as their lips merged and their bodies slowly pressed into each other.

JT finally broke the kiss and moved away from her slightly. His hands still on her cheeks, he tilted her head up slightly, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Tell me what you want." He challenged, their lips mere inches apart.

"I... I..." she stumbled, still at a loss for words and unable to either protest or submit.

"I think I know what you want." He interrupted with a sly smile as his hands left her face and made their way downward.

She stood silently as she watched him unbuckle his belt and begin to unzip his pants. Even when his hands returned to her shoulder and she felt him force her onto her knees, she still could not utter a word. Kneeling before him she watched as he grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down to his knees, leaving only his cotton boxers between his growing manhood and her face.

"Pull it out slut." He directed.

Kat's hand moved to the bulge concealed in his underwear and softly rubbed the outline of his hard cock before slipping her fingers beneath the waist band and tugging his boxers down. Her eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her lips as she pulled out his impressive tool that looked to be at least seven inches long. Running her palm over the head and down the length of his member, she felt herself slipping into an almost trance like state of sexual ecstasy. Slowly, she leaned forward and her tongue darted from her mouth, licking the tip of his rod. Before he could even get the groan of pleasure out, she gripped his stiff shaft in one hand, closed her eyes and pushed her lips over the engorged head.

He moaned loudly as she sucked hard on the tip for a few seconds before releasing her tight grasp as her tongue swirled around his pulsing cockhead. Moans turned to low grunts as he eased his Johnson further into her throat. Her mouth worked up and down, taking it deeper with each bob. Fighting off her gag reflex, she buried her nose in his pubes and stretched the tip of her tongue forward to tickle his big, swelling balls.

JT knew that he would not last long with her deep-throat skills, so he reached down, grabbed a handful of tangled hair and pulled her away from his throbbing unit. She looked up at him slowly, and still did not say a single word.

"You are one helluva cocksucker." He complimented as he returned her gaze. "What else can a slut like you do well?"

Kat watched in silence as he wrapped his hand around the base of his stiff schlong. Her eyes widened as he glibly slapped it against her chin, then against her lips. He stared down at her with a smug grin permanently etched on his face as he smacked his cock repeatedly off her chin, lips and cheeks.

"Rub your pussy." He commanded.

Dutifully, she obeyed his order, her hand moving under the waistband of her panties and finding her soaking snatch desperate for attention. She stroked herself vigorously as he continued his assault on her face with his cock - small trails of pre-cum now glistening lightly across her cheeks.

After only a brief moment of her own sexual gratification, he suddenly stepped away from her and motioned for her to rise to her feet. Again she did as he wanted and she quickly found herself being turned around and directed back towards the couch. Her legs pressing against the bottom of the piece of furniture, she breathed in sharply as she felt JT move in behind her, his body tight against hers.

"And what would this slut like now?" He asked softly, his nose pressed into the damp hair at the base of her neck and his pelvis pressed firmly against her ass.

"I... umm..." again she struggled to find a response as she felt his lips gingerly kissing the side of her neck.

"Do you want me to pleasure that slutty pussy of yours?" He whispered in her ear between kisses.

Kat pressed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip before finally finding the words.

"Yes." She replied softly.

Before she could even open her eyes, he was already positioning her for what was to come next. Gently bending her over at the waist, he manoeuvred her over the armrest of the couch and got into position behind her.

"Tell me what you want slut." He demanded.

"Please..." she whimpered, "lick my pussy."

JT slid down behind her, his face inches away from her panties, and moved his hands onto her tight ass cheeks, before hesitating for a couple of seconds.

"You can do better than that." He taunted. "Tell me what you want slut."

Slowly his tongue glided up the back of her thigh and inched closer towards her waiting abyss.

"Eat my cunt." She moaned softly as she felt his hot breath against her flesh. "Lick my slutty pussy and make me come."

"That's much better." He said with a smile as one of his hands swiftly pulled the thin lace material of her panties away from her hot slit.

Finally, he slowly slithered his tongue across her wet pussy, immediately causing her knees to buckle slightly and her legs to quiver instinctively.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, her volume rising as she purred.

Almost without thought, Kat placed one leg up on the armrest of the couch while continuing to bend over, allowing him better access to her sweet spot. As his tongue darted back and forth, in and out of her, she began to bounce up and down ever so slightly, fucking his tongue.

"Fuck yes!" She suddenly bellowed - her reputation for being loud still intact - as a combination of his saliva and her juices began to run down her thigh.

As their combined motions continue to pick up speed, her considerable tits began bouncing uncontrollably within the confines of her bra, necessitating her to reach up and remove one of her oversized orbs from its imprisonment while bracing herself with the other hand. She instantaneously grabbed hold of her nipple and squeezed it as hard as she could between her thumb and forefinger.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She wailed as, in no time at all, she exploded in orgasm as he sucked her quivering quiff as hard as he could.

As she slowly came down from her epic release, she turned her head and watched as JT rose to his feet. Kicking off his pants and underwear, he moved in behind her, his engorged dick in his hand and aimed directly in between her legs.

"And now what does my slut want?" He questioned, the hard head of his pork sword gently rubbing against her dripping wet mound.

"Fuck me." She quickly whispered in response.

"What's that? I didn't quite hear you." He replied as he slid the tip of his cock over her soft folds and rubbed it against her slick clit, causing her to moan softly.

"Fuck me!" Kat cried out, desperate for it. "Fuck my slutty pussy!"

His shaft already moist with her juices and his head already past her cunt lips, with one forceful shove of his hips he drove the length of his hard-on into her awaiting canal. She groaned loudly as he buried himself deep inside of her. He slammed in and out hard several times, the head of his cock nearly coming out of her when his hips moved back before he drove it straight back down as deep as he could. Her pussy tightened around him with a vice-like grip, eliciting an almost involuntary groan from him.

"Oh yeah baby," he muttered, "That's it."

JT began to pump his hips faster, driving his dick, with a feverish and almost animal-like instinct, in and out of her hungry box.

"Yes!" She screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her clit felt like it was on fire as he pounded in and out of her, and she snapped her head to the side to look back at him as he fucked her. She gripped and un-gripped his bone with her strong pussy muscles as he rocked his hips back and forth relentlessly.

"You like that slut?" He asked, his rhythm steady and in time with her pushing back against him to meet every thrust.

"Oh yes!" She wailed in response as he buried his cock deep inside her. "Fuck me! Fuck me like a slut!"

One of Kat's hands reached in between her legs and found her aching clit awaiting her own touch. As soon as she began rapidly rubbing the fiery nub, she threw her head back, arched her body and let out a primal scream of pleasure.

"That's it slut," he groaned as he rocked hard and deep in and out of her over and over again. "You come on my cock, whore."

JT leaned forward and slid one of his hands underneath his wailing lover, finding one of her tangling tits free of her bra. He squeezed the firm globe, his fingers swiftly finding the center and pulling on the rock hard nipple.

"Yes!" She cried out as she continued to pleasure her wet clit. "Squeeze my big slutty tits! Pinch them and fuck me harder!"

He reached up with his other hand and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling back on her messy mane as he pounded into her, all the while continuing to pinch her nipple with his other hand.

"Fuck me harder!" Kat panted as he slammed in and out of her. "Harder!"

He yanked back hard on her hair as her vice-like cunt squeezed around his fuck-stick and she continued to rub her muff at a feverish pace. Both of them could feel her body start to tense up as her orgasm began to well up inside her body

The scream was almost ear-splitting. Her body shook, her tight ass jiggled and her big boobs bounced wildly. There were multiple orgasms, each seemingly more intense than the one before it. JT could barely hold on as he felt her pussy spasm and vibrate around his cock. Finally, as her body began to relax, he slipped his pulsating penis out of her drenched crotch and she fell down onto the couch, her body weak and exhausted.

Ready for his own release, he hurriedly moved himself onto the couch and took hold of her half-on bra, pulling it down underneath her heaving bosom and fully exposing both her glorious twins for the first time. Aiming his love gun at her chest, he began to stroke himself rapidly.

"Did you like that slut?" He asked breathlessly, his hand gliding over his dick at an ever increasing pace.

"Ohhh, yeah baby," Kat cooed, watching him attentively. "You fucked me so good."

"And what does this fuckin slut want now?" He replied, the sensation of his come churning in his balls indicating his imminent release.

"I want you to come all over my big fuckin titties, baby." She answered with smile. "I want to feel your hot come all over my big slutty tits."

With that, JT exploded in a blinding orgasm. Wave after wave of his come spurted onto her chest as his body shook in ecstasy. Her hands moved onto her bosom and she began to massage his sticky white juice into her giant jugs as he squeezed out the last few drops.

Drained both literally and figuratively, he collapsed onto the couch and attempted to catch his breath. She remained silent beside him for a minute or so, his come glistening on her still heaving hooters. Finally she broke the silence.

"Hope I wasn't too loud." Kat said with a wry smile.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my wife and I were living together in an apartment before we got married, I found out just how slutty she was. She must have gotten fucked by half of the guys in the complex. I think it started with the maintenance men. Every three months they would come in to change furnace filters etc. she told me on the day they were scheduled she put on a thin tank top and tiny little panties. She pranced around while they were there and flirted. They told her they might have to stop back in a couple of hours to make sure everything was ok. When they did she got fucked by both of them. They both fucked her many times over the three years we lived there. And she fucked the two guys on the floor below us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite a similar story with my Chinese oversexed milf wife proved to be

I am a 52 yr old Canadian white guy, in great physical shape, and married a hot as hell gorgeous attractive and sexy Chinese woman that is 12 yrs younger than me 10 yrs ago in china when i was there working. At first when i met her she acted very prim and proper and like a very traditional Chinese woman, to the point where she would not even let me hold her hand in public. To be honest, i thought, this woman is going to be a real challenge to get nude and fuck, and that it will take probably a long time before i got to do that with her.

Well surprise surprise, on our 3rd date back at my apartment, i began to kiss her neck softly, and she went into a sexual trance and i had her totally nude and on the bed in record time. She was already going wild, loud moans and sounds, very loud, and when i slid my pretty large cock into her,she was already totally soaking soaking wet down there like u would not believe, and she screamed and had an instant orgasm the second i entered her! And proceeded then to have 4 more huge explosive orgasms in at most 10 minutes time after her first one. I was so shocked and turned on by this, that when she had her 5th one, i lost total control of myself and exploded in her big time.

Then next night at my apartment again we started sex with her sucking my cock, and sucking me like i never thought could be that incredibly good, she actually made me orgasm in her mouth in 2 minutes or so at most, and surprised me even more by swallowing all my juice with no effort or trouble or discomfort at all! So much for the prim and proper lady that i thought having sex with her would be a long time and lots of effort. I found out also over time that she always every single time has more than one orgasm, at least 3 or 4, and many times more than that.

We began living together for a year and then we married in China, and i would have bet everything i owned that she was the kind of woman that would never ever even think of cheating and letting another guy fuck her, i thought and was totally convinced never would she consider that, let alone do it. Looking back now, i obviously was not thinking normal, based on how easy she let me fuck her first time, how incredibly fantastic a fuck she was, how out of this world she could suck my cock like i never thought could be done that way, etc, etc.

Well, 7 yrs into our marriage, i was away on a business trip and finished my work early 2 days before i was scheduled to return home, so i changed my plane ticket and came home 2 days early, but had not been able to reach her by phone for some reason, which was odd in that she always would call me back immediately if she missed a call from me.

So when i arrived at the airport at home, i took a cab to our house, her not knowing i was coming home early and therefore not there at the airport to pick me up.

When i got to the house, and even before i opened the front door, i could hear her moaning and making wild sex sounds and screams, she is always incredibly loud, so i knew she is either having a good masterbation session or god forbid, getting fucked a real good one. I went inside, and quietly went upstairs and i could hear her just going fucking crazy, the bedroom door was wide open, and there was one of the bedside lamps on, and i stood in the hallway looking in the bedroom, and there she was, on her knees at the end of the bed, her ass in the air and legs wide apart, and a guy 15 yrs younger than her just pounding her from behind fast and hard! And i froze for a few seconds, then went to the room across from the bedroom and in that dark room i was in, watched the rest of this shocking event that i had never thought could ever happen! I saw it all for about 40 minutes or so, watched this young hot well hung stud just fuck my chinese wife real powerfully, hard, fast, strong, and shoving his very large thick hard as rock cock in her all the way it would go, then pulling it totally back till just like 1/4 inch of it was in her, then driving it totally all the way back in her pussy. I listened to him saying things to her while pounding her, asking her lots of sexual things, and her very very loudly answering his questions. He asked her stuff like how does she like having a cock as big as his fucking her, and she said loudly that she fucking totally loves it, he said to her that he would really like to get his friend Jerry, that i guess she had met through him, to join him and the two of them together fuck her until she is totally paralyzed, and she said, which i could not believe, she said, and so u know, she very rarely used foul language, she said to him, that she would take both them together and that with her sex drive so massively high, which is sure is, that she would handle all they could give her and after that still be able to take on a 3rd guy! He asked her if she was an oversexed horny all the time chinese slut, and asked her is this the first time u have had a different cock in you other than your husband, and she said no its not! And he said to her that he figured not, and asked her how many guys have u let fuck you besides your husband since u married him, and she said that he was the 8th, and i was totally shocked and also devistated, and had then just had enough, so i walked right into the bedroom, the guy saw me come in but my wife didn't, and i just said out loud to the guy, i asked him, so, i said, tell me, is she as good a fuck as she is for me, and he said she is unbelievable, the best he had ever had, and i said, well she is also the best i ever have had! And she turned her head to me and saw me, and i said, dont worry baby, now i know, which is better than not knowing at all, and said also to her, and i should have without a doubt known and expected this would eventually happen, with u being so fucking oversexed all the time and wanting to fuck so often, able to orgasm so much every time, your love and ability to fuck so hot and suck cock so incredibly well, the way u react when u and i are having an out and out wild fuck session together and i ask u about other guys we know and the couple of them that i have told u i have seen in the shower at the racquetball club and what they look like nude, and your reaction when i told u about Barry having a cock soft that is larger most men, and also about Todd, my black friend, and how outrageously huge a cock he has, i guess i am not all that surprised finding coming home few days early and finding you here being fucked by this young guy, and then i said, so dont let me ruin this for you, and said to the guy, dont stop, give her what she obviously needs, and then told him, but first let me tell u what this chinese nympho of mine really loves sexually. And told him her top 2 sexual positions and told him so do her those ways i just told u, and he said ok. then i said to her, i said, being your husband, i think it would only be fair at least if u let me join in, and she said to me, that i have many times during sex told her i would love to fuck her with another guy at the same time, and i then just undressed totally, put on one of my cock rings, went to the side of the bed, turned her head towards me and put my rock hard cock in her mouth and then said while she sucked my cock and the other guy was fucking her from behind still, her on her knees, i said to her, tomorrow night be prepared when i get home at 8pm. i want u dressed in one of your short short sexy as hell skirts, with those semi hi heel shoes that only have a thin strap at the front on top for your toes to go through, with your feet being totally visible, and one of your thin white sexy as fuck dressy tops that are like sa muscle shirt, no panties, which i said, to her, u hardly ever wear, no bra, your hair up on your head, and also prepared for what i now want from u, and she took my cock out of her mouth and said, and what is that u want?

And i said, i am going to invite Todd and Brian over, both of whom u have told me when we have fucked that you would with no problem suck off and let fuck you when i asked u, so seeing as i have caught u doing this, and hearing u tell this guy u have let 7 other guys fuck u behind my back, you should have no problem letting Todd and Brian and myself show you what we can do to you, and after seeing the size of the guy with u now here, i think that you probably can take Todd's cock in you and also get fucked by a hot hot black guy, Todd, like u also have during sex with me said you would someday like to see what it is like being fucked by a hot well hung black guy, so lets find out with Todd banging u, while Brian and i watch, as well as Amanda, your chinese female friend, u can invite her over also, and while Todd and Brian are all over you, u can also watch and hear me fucking Amanda, what do u think of that? And again, she totally surprised me by saying loudly, and remember still getting pounded a real good one by the other guy, she said to me, if you want Todd and Brian to fuck me, probably cause also u have told them all about how i am sexually, and probably you want to prove what u told them is true, then if you want that to happen, i will do it for you no problem, and also, so u know, if u want me to do that then u need to know i intend then to give both of them all i have, let them know then that what i am sure u have told them about me being a great fuck and great at sucking, let them know how good i really am! And i dont know why really, but hearing her say that to me, i told the other guy, get dressed and get out, you are done here, and he got dressed fast and left, and then i was with the wife alone, and i then told her, i said to her, i really am not now surprised at all to find out that my ovesexed sex addicted hot gorgeous Chinese wife for years now is a total fucking slut, not in a bad way i said, but a good way, a total slut that has no concience or problem it seems having a guy she desires slide his cock in her easily, and i understand now also that u have fucked other men on me because u like your gf Amanda, who u better get over here tomorrow night like i said, u are like her now, and probably she has been a big influence on you also, cause she as u know i know from you telling me, she gets fucked so often by different men that now it appears is of interest to you also, then i just picked her off the bed, leaned her over the sink counter in our bathroom, made her put on a pair of sexy as hell hi heel shoes, grabbed a footsool we have in our bedroom and got her to put one foot up on it, and legs wide apart, and me behind her standing, and with her leg on a footstool higher up than the other foot, that position with her allows me to really get into her pussy, and started fucking her a good one, and then told her while fucking her, i said, so lets hear about the other guys that have fucked you behind my back, and she said why do u want to hear about that, and i said just lets hear it and in detail and dont lie or bullshit me, and she said,, loudly , she said ok fine, u want hear all that then fine, but make sure u dont get real mad, u want me to tell u then accept what i say, and i said that is fine, no problem. And she then proceeded to tell me about each one, how she met him, how it came about for him to fuck her, where they fucked, which a few of the places with a few of them really stunned me big time, how each of them fucked her, told me the details of sucking off the ones she did, and also told me how many times she had been fucked by each of them, on different occasions And i then realized, this prim and proper Chinese wife of mine that i never thought would even think of cheating had been getting fucked so so much over the last year or so that it was unbelievable! 4 of these other guys that had fucked her she had been getting fucked by pretty often, and 2 of them had fucked her 4 or 5 times a week minimum for months and months now, and she also admitted one of them was a 27 yr old fitness trainer that works at the gym so goes to that is very good looking and with a tight muscular body and also he is a black guy with she told me a 81/2 inch cock, and when she told me all about in detail the first time he fucked her at his house one night when i was out of town on a business trip, what she told me of that in detail caused me to totally explode in her pussy, i had a fucking out of this world orgasm!

So, if by chance u would be interested in hearing what happened after that night i just told u about, let me know, i think u might really enjoy hearing more! What has happened since then is incredible, trust me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neighbors

I hope on Rays anniversary, he is home and he's waiting on his girlfriend to get home to have a romantic evening with her. Then he hears loud noises from next door.

Then he finally has had enough and goes over to ask Jt to please keep it down. When Ray gets to Jt's door he can make out the sounds of a woman moaning, and he stands listening for about five minutes hearing her begging to be fucked.

Ray was wondering what kind of slut Jt brought home that could be so loud as she was getting fucked, he then relized he had a hard on.

So when Ray knocks on the door and Jt hollered come in knowing who it would be, and when Ray opens the door and his girlfriend looks up at him while Jt is still fucking her and she tells Ray happy anniversary. Ray will cum in his pants on the spot, and then he will go home and wait and listen to Jt fucking his girlfriend until he finally fills her with cum.

If Ray is smart he will then marry her. Because there is nothing better than having a cheating slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Not sure why this hasn't gotten more attention in the comments. It was a really hot, well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

Wish I had a sexy, slutty neighbour like that!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories