The Whore of St. Mary's

Story Info
Julia comes to live with her nonexistent father after 7 years.
5k words
4.04
61.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

Thanks to "Alpine Skier" for editing.<

Thanks to "Doc" for allowing me to bounce ideas off of him.

Hope everyone enjoys the story.

"Oh Wesley! Oh Mr. Preston! I'm cumming!" Her legs tightened around my head as her orgasm overtook her. With my tongue buried inside her, I waited as her pleasure subsided. I stood and looked at the beauty before me straight in the eye.

"Are you prepared for this?"

With a tone full of hunger came her response. "Yes."

I laid her down, put a condom on, and positioned my cock at her virginal entrance.

"Don't you dare finish early. She wants two." The voice of my daughter commanded from behind me.

I nodded.

Right now I was at the threshold of fucking an 18 year old high school brunette, you would assume I was happy. Considering I am 41 years old, 5'7", thin as a rail, with no muscle whatsoever, and have some gray appearing in my hair, you would assume I would be ecstatic. You'd be wrong. I'm in this position because my 18-year-old daughter gave me an order. I bought and paid for the six bedroom, 2 1/2 bath LA home I am currently in, the Porsche and Lexus in the garage, all the decor in the home, and have over 26 million in stocks, bonds, and in the bank, but none of it is mine. I was forced to retire from my vice president position in a company that handled corporate mergers and acquisitions, which is a polite way to say hostile takeovers. It was a job I loved. Now, because some teenager paid my daughter, my job is to satisfy the beauty before me, also known as a whore. What went so wrong?

I married my two months pregnant college sweetheart, Kristin, right after graduation. God, I loved her. I immediately got a job at Arden Acquisitions and was determined to work my way up the corporate ladder so I could provide a good life for my family. Julia was born seven months later. To say I was a bad husband and horrible father would be understatements. I worked 90 to 100 hours a week and rarely took a day off. I was never home. I neglected the physical and emotional needs of my family. After 10 years, Kristin had enough. She took Julia and divorced me. She soon found love in the arms of a mixed martial arts trainer, Trent something or other. Seven years later Kristin passed away after a drunk driver ran a red light and collided into her. Now at 17, Julia was coming to live with me.

I went to the airport to pick up Julia, not even knowing what she looked like. I didn't have a current picture. Come to think of it, I didn't have any pictures of her. I just held up a sign with her name on it. The young woman walking toward me was very pretty. She wore blue jean shorts and a tank top. She had long brown hair done up in a ponytail with matching brown eyes and stood and inch or two taller than me. You could also tell she worked out. She had muscle definition in her arms, legs, and abs.

"Dad?"

"Are you Julia?"

She gave me a hug, which surprised me. I put one arm around her and patted her back.

"C'mon, let's get going. I took an extended lunch break to pick you up. I'll drop you off at home on my way back to work. There are five bedrooms you can choose from. Pick one and it's yours."

"Oh, okay."

I arrived home from work around eight o'clock that night. Julia was waiting.

"Hi dad."

"Hello Julia."

"Do you always work this late?"

"Usually."

"I made you dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs. I put a special ingredient in the..."

"That sounds nice, but I already ate. Listen, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. It's nice to see you again."

And so it came to be after seven years, my daughter was now living with me. I enrolled her at St. Mary's Catholic School for Girls and brought her a Lexus so she could get around. I always made sure she had money. Anything she asked for, she received. A top-of-the-line stereo system, computer, and a big-screen TV decorated her room. I even allowed her to transform one of the spare bedrooms into her own personal fitness center. I would sometimes see her in there and be amazed at how much she could lift.

Six months went by and everything was great. Arden Acquisitions was at the summit of the industry and Julia was, I suppose, a senior now. We still didn't talk much. I would only take one or two days off a month and I would then spend those days watching CNN to catch up on the news. That's when my life spiraled out of control.

I met Sally during my lunch break at a café across the street from my office. She wore a blue executive suit and was constantly batting away her black hair out of her face. I could get lost in her brown eyes. She was disorganized and clumsy despite working on a case for the District Attorney's office. Just the sight of her made me laugh and I was drawn to her immediately. The next three weeks I saw her every day for lunch. She was my exact opposite, giddy to my serious. She had a unique perspective on life that I adored. We decided to start going to dinner in addition to our normal routine. I wasn't getting home until 11 at night, and as always, Julia would be waiting for me with a smile and ask me about my day. She is so considerate. I would give my typical one-word answer of good or fine and head to bed. On the fifth night of going to dinner with Sally, a Friday, Julia finally inquired.

"Hi dad. How was your day?"

"Good. I'm going to go to bed now."

"Dad, why are you getting home so late this week?"

"No reason, just swamped at work."

"Oh, okay. You're off this Sunday, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm so excited. I can't wait!" She clapped as she finished.

"Oh, that's nice. Good night." I said dismissingly.

The next day, I was dropping Sally off at home when she said something wonderful to me.

"Would you like to come up?" There was lust in her eyes.

"Absolutely." I responded without hesitation.

Once the door shut, we were all over each other. As we kissed, our tongues met with passion. Our clothes may not have survived the displacement from our bodies. My hand reached for her pussy. It was already wet.

"I need you," she moaned.

Who am I to forsake her of mankind's most primal need. I attacked her with my raging hard on with reckless abandon. This wasn't making love. This wasn't even sex. This was pure and simple fucking. Our bodies were saturated in sweat and the sound of our lovemaking permeated the air with each rigorous thrust I gave her. She bucked against me with breakneck speed. I rubbed her clit and she had a spasm immediately. I felt a flooding of her most intimate crevice around my cock. It was more than I could take. I released my seed and our bodies stopped, allowing the power of our orgasms to be truly enjoyed. It took all of 20 minutes. I fell next to Sally and we spooned. Later that night, or should I say morning, we made love. It was a completely different experience, sensual and full of exploring of two anatomies that continued for almost 2 hours. Needless to say, I didn't make it home until 8:30 Sunday evening, and I was feeling good.

"Where were you last night and all day today?" Julia scowled as I entered through the door.

"I was out."

"You were out? You were just out?" She obviously didn't appreciate my answer.

"Listen, not that I need to explain myself to you, but I was with Sally Carrington, an incredible woman who I met a month ago. Now you know, so lower your tone."

"Let me get this straight. You met a woman, courted her, and then last night, I can assume you had sex with her while I've been here for seven months and you made zero attempt to have a relationship with your daughter! Do you even remember two nights ago when I said I was excited about you being off today? Do you even know why?" Her eyes began to well up.

"I recollect you clapping or something, but I ... Just tell me what was so damn important."

"The one day I thought I could spend the day with my father. The one day I thought I could get to know my own father, I figured my fucking 18th birthday would be it. You Asshole! You can't even remember your only child's birthday. All those years mom told me you called and left a message.

All those years a present arrived in the mail from you. But you didn't do any of it. It was just mom protecting me. You bastard. I don't have a father! I hate you!"

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you."

"You'll make it up to me? What, with another car or are you going to buy me a house?"

"Is that what you want?"

"No!"

"Well whatever it is, it's yours. I'll buy it tomorrow." I turned to go to upstairs. "Now excuse me. I'm tired and going to bed. Good night and Happy Birthday."

After a couple of steps, I was forcibly turned around.

"I want you to see this coming." She had an iniquitous look strewn about her face.

Before I could respond, Julia swiftly kicked me in my testicles.

"That's for choosing some piece of ass over your daughter."I was on my knees and she attacked. "This is called the Kimura."

It felt as if my left arm was going to ripped from my shoulder. The pain was immense. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, with an evil smile. "Was she worth it? Do you love her, Wesley?"

I couldn't answer. My teeth were clenched shut.

"I asked if you love the bitch!" She pulled harder.

I screamed in pain. "I think so."

She held me for an indiscernible amount of time. Each fleeting second felt like 10 years. Finally, Julia threw me off to the side. I laid face down and reached with my left hand and held my right shoulder, grateful I was free and my arm still connected to my body. It was short-lived. I don't know where she came from, but her arms came underneath me and flipped me over her body and I landed on my stomach. She then rolled over me.

"This is the crucifix neck crank. How does it feel?" She stated with a maniacal laugh.

It was rhetorical question. My daughter was now evil incarnate. She held me for what seemed to be an eternity and the pain was excruciating. I was resigned to the fact she was going to decapitate me.

"I imagine if your head was a pimple, this is how I would pop it. Now, it's your turn to listen. I have decided how you are going to make it up to me. I own you. Everything that was yours is now mine. House, car, bank accounts, even your very soul. You will do my bidding. No more work. No more girlfriend. Submit to me! I am your Master!

"What?" I responded, barely audible.

She torque my neck even further. I surrendered. The pain was unbearable, but that is only a small part of why I relented. I gave in because she was right. She made dinner every night and lunch every day, a lunch I always gave my secretary. She sat and watched CNN with me every day I had off. She asked about my day every night. She tried. She made the attempt and I didn't even know it was her birthday. Surrendering was accepting guilt, taking responsibility for my deplorable actions.

"Yes." I whimpered.

"Yes what?" She wrenched my neck more.

"Ah! Yes Master! Yes Master! Ah!"

Julia released me from my torture. I laid in the fetal position until something was thrown near my head.

"Call the bitch NOW!"

I started dialing the numbers. "What should I tell her?"

"Tell her your name and you are done with her, and then hang up. We have a busy day to plan tomorrow. Be brief. You don't want to piss me off any further."

"Hi Sally, it's me, Wesley. I can't see you anymore."

"What? Why?"

"We just can't."

"Is something wrong? What happened?"

Julia got up, grabbed my left ankle and mouthed the words, "Hang up."

"No, no. I just don't see us together anymore."

"Please Wesley, don't do this." She began to cry.

Julia dropped down and applied pressure.

"It's over!" I screamed as I hit the end button on the phone. "I hung up! I hung up!"

"You must like pain for you to disobey your master so quickly."

"Please, it won't happen again."

"I have to teach my slave the penalty for disobedience." She twisted harder.

"Ah! I've learned! I've learned!"

"Good. Don't let it happen again." She laughed and let go. "Now go upstairs and go to bed, since you're so tired. Don't make me tell you twice. We have a big day tomorrow."

Getting off the ground was a chore, let alone getting upstairs. I didn't dare hesitate. It took all my will power, but I made it to my bed and collapsed on it. Julia came in moments later.

"I'm staying in here with you from now on. I want you at my beck and call for all my needs. Like right now, I want a glass of water."

I did as I was told.

"Anything else, Master?"

"Ooh, I like that. Good boy. Now go to bed."

I crashed into bed with a thud and succumbed to the exhaustion of a deep sleep.

The next day was busy indeed. First, I phoned the office to inform them I was retiring. Then we made our way to my banks, stockbroker, and secretary of the state. Bank accounts, stocks, car, and house were transferred to Julia. Lastly, we went to a law office. She had me sign a Power of Attorney document. Julia was now in charge of all my affairs. In one day, it appeared I no longer existed.

The next week seemed to be obedience training. Any slight mistake I made was immediately resulted in a painful punishment. The second week, I either made fewer mistakes or she lightened up. I was the butler, maid, cook, and chauffeur all in one. The third week brought a new development. Julia brought home a friend. She caught me off guard when they appeared in my bedroom.

"Strip."

"Excuse me, Master?"

"Strip." Julia repeated with a glare.

I dared not question her again. I was now naked in front of two 18 year olds in their white blouse and plaid school uniforms. Julia continued.

"Wesley, this is my friend and you will take care of her every need. Be gentle. It is her first time and that is all you need to know."

"Yes Master."

Julia turned to her friend. "I told you he was a good size." She held out her hand and her friend gave her a wad of money. Julia thumbed through it. "Okay, Wesley Preston is all yours. Tell him all of your desires." Julia sat down in the chair in the corner.

"Um, Mr. Preston, yeah, um, sorry, I'm really nervous. As Julia said, this is my first time and I don't want to go to college a virgin, but I'd like it to be as romantic as possible. Also, I heard about multiple orgasms. I would certainly like to experience that, if that's okay." The young lady before me was staring at the ground the whole time.

I approached the teen and put one hand on her shoulder and with the other I lifted her chin and looked deep in her eyes. "Don't fret, Love. You are too beautiful for me not to take care of you properly." I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Within moments, my tongue started to lightly caress and tantalize hers. My hands actively moved down her body and then slowly back up, stopping at the top of her shirt. One by one the buttons separated. The garment cascaded to the floor. Her bra soon followed. I reached for the waistband of her skirt and panties. As I knelt, both fabrics came down with me. My eyes fixated on her young pussy. I teased her labia with unwavering delicate, soft strokes. Her nervousness became want. She opened her legs and began to lower herself onto me. I pulled back, keeping with the light stimulation. Her pussy was now saturated with her womanly juices. As if we were two magnets, her body followed my tongue, begging for the penetration it so desperately needed. Without warning, I plunged as deep as I could. One hand went to her hip to steady her and the other attacked her clit without mercy. I explored her cunt with unbridled fury. In moments, her body shook with fervor.

"Oh Wesley! Oh Mr. Preston! I'm cumming!" Her legs tightened around my head as her orgasm overtook her. With my tongue buried inside her, I waited as her pleasure subsided. I stood and looked the beauty before me straight in the eye.

"Are you prepared for this?"

With a tone full of hunger came her response. "Yes."

I laid her down, put a condom on, and positioned my cock at her virginal entrance.

"Don't you dare finish early. She wants two." The voice of my daughter commanded from behind me.

I nodded and slid into her until I reached her barrier. I leaned in and whispered. "Last chance."

"Please, I really need this now."

"This is going to hurt some, but it will subside. Just relax."

With that, I pulled back and pushed forward.

"Ow." She whimpered from the pain.

I waited for her to get accustomed to my invasion.

"Oh God, I feel so full." She said with a smile.

I restarted my motions, slowly at first then building to a descent rhythm, determined to give my client what she paid for. Her breathing turned into a heavy pant and she began to gyrate her hips, matching my motions. She was amazingly tight. I was now worried I might not be able to control myself. Once again, my fingers assaulted her clit, trying to build her back up with haste.

"I am close. O Mea. Don't stop. I'm so close."

I redoubled my efforts, putting me dangerously close to the brink. I was rewarded with loud moans, but they appeared to echo. I quickly glanced around the room until my gaze locked onto my daughter. She had two fingers completely disappeared inside herself while her other hand shaped and molded her breasts. My attention was brought back to the beauty underneath me when she began calling out.

"O Mea. Simile caelum quod hoc sit sibi. Ego adventum iterum. O Mea!"

I have no idea what she said, but the effect was instantaneous. She bucked wildly into me and her arms pulled my body into hers, sending me into my own euphoric orgasm. I collapsed to her side. Her back was now to me so I could not see her facial expression. I wrapped my arms tightly against her and gave her several light kisses on the nape of her neck. I wanted her to know I knew how precious of a gift she gave up and hoped she didn't feel regret.

"Was he worth it?" Julia, now dressed, broke the silence as she stood over us.

"Every penny." The beauty responded as she arose and got dressed herself.

"Let me escort you out." Julia put her arm around her friend and headed to the doorway, then glanced back at me. "Wait here Wesley, I'll be right back. We have to talk."

I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and sat at the edge of my bed, anticipating my daughters return.

"Who told you to get dressed?" She demanded.

"I apologize Master." I quickly discarded my clothing.

"First you try to embarrass me by questioning me in front of a client and now this. I should severely punish your insolence."

My eyes went wide in fear.

"However, if you are good to me, I may be kind enough to forgive you just this once." She finished with a devious smile.

"What is it that you desire?"

"On your knees."

I complied.

"For what I saw, you impressed me Wesley. I want to test your oral skills personally." She sat on the chair and lifted her skirt. Her panties were missing. I crawled to her, fearing the slightest hesitation would have the utmost consequences. I stuck my tongue out and flicked her hood. I really did not want to do this humiliation. I teased her cunt trying to avoid the inevitable. Sensing my stall tactic, Julia grabbed the back of my head and planted it between her thighs and started grinding herself into my face.

"Do it right or get punished!"

Julia renewed my enthusiasm. I attacked her pussy without reservation. I began sucking her pearl and repeatedly plunged two fingers into her depths.

"Oh wow Wesley. Much better. Yes. Yes. O Mea! I'm cumming!" Her legs crushed the sides of my skull and her hand forced me into her crevice to the point I couldn't breathe. I did not challenge to get out of her vice.

"Alright Wesley, go take a shower and then make me dinner."

"Yes Master." I took a few steps and paused. "Master?"

"What?"

"What does O Mea mean?"

"It's Latin for Oh God."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers
12