The Whoremaker Ch. 05

Story Info
Mikey runs into his aunt Susan.
4.2k words
4.66
19.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Susan was hot, even compared to mom. I'd still choose mom, but to say that it wasn't a competition would be wrong. Susan was tall, even taller than me barefoot. She had strikingly blue eyes, fair skin, long straight black hair. Her body was slender, leggy and toned.

I always imagined she'd look incredibly sexy in anything that exposed her legs. The highlight was her slightly above average chest, it was not something you'd expect to see from a lady of her body type. Her tits were still perky, and her ass was tight.

You could say she was the poster girl for the independent woman, at least at this point in her life. Susan was married, from what I understand her husband believed the company of prostitutes was better than hers. Something I could hardly disagree with, Susan often had a knack of being unbearable. Inconceivably so, she criticised everything and everyone. A real-life Karen, often bringing my normally thick-skinned mom to tears.

Only a few people made her shut up, one of them my grandad passed away a few years ago. The other, grandma, who had already gotten sick of the years of dealing with her bitter attitude. The last, my dad who on the few occasions they were even in the same room. Would use her divorce as a point of attack for each jab she threw at anyone.

It had fallen to me to continue the tradition, but unlike my father, I planned on making this a harsh lesson. I'd grown bold, no longer afraid of my own power. I saw the havoc it could cause and dad was right, there were a few people who needed a good fucking. Susan was one of them, she'd always been this way.

Now here we are, her firmly expecting me to cower and fall in line like mom. It was time, time for all those years of abuse to return with full force. The first thing I needed to do was attack her pride, Susan believed herself the more behaved. The smarter one, the better one of all of us. Susan was wealthy, started her own company and did extremely well for herself. I didn't have any qualms to recognise she was competent, capable, and successful. It was the idea that she had to make everyone else believe it.

"Get on your knees Susan!" I ordered.

"I will do no such thing, Michael. I don't know what sick fantasy you have. Perhaps they've been propagated by your whore of a mother here but trust me. This disgusting behaviour ends today."

"Susan, I said get on your knees!" This was followed by my imagination.

Susan rolled her eyes, her last act of defiance before her body entered an almost trance like state. Immediately, she got on her knees.

"Good, so you've made mom look like a fool your whole life. I'm gonna give mom something to remember, you being treated like the slut that you are."

"I'm not a slut," Susan protested.

"Oh, you will be, you can count on that."

I looked at mom, who sat silently on the kitchen chair.

"Mom, we have rope don't we, in the garage."

"Yes sweetie, we do."

I smile at her, still being kind to me even as I'm about to abuse her sister.

"Get some for me, and once you return, take off all your clothes." It took a few moments for my orders to register. It felt like she was resisting. I looked back at her, and the second glance got her moving.

Susan was right in front of me, still trying to move. Her legs were not in her control, almost looked like they were glued to the floor. I admired her figure, her protruding bust and her scent. She wore a light sweater, jeans, and boots. Appropriate for the weather, but Susan had been rather conservative in how she dressed her entire life. Matter of fact, she often judged mom for being inappropriately dressed even though by the standard of my generation, she dressed moderately.

"Hmm, so aunt Susan. You really think this outfit makes you look attractive."

"It's none of your concern what makes me look attractive, Michael. Why can't I move, and why is your mother following your orders." I leaned down, meeting her gaze.

"You should really be more concerned with the orders I'm gonna make you follow. See, you're a bitch aunt Susan. I don't think anyone likes you, and the fact mom even listens to some of your horrible advice is beyond me. Today is the beginning of your rehabilitation. You're going to be taught some manners, taught your place, especially when you enter this house."

"Michael, stop your crass attitude this instant and..."

I stopped listening mid-sentence and left her there.

"Michael, come back here. I don't know how you've glued my legs to the floor. Michael!."

I entered mom's room, and opened her wardrobe. I needed something skimpy for her to wear, something that perhaps made her feel sexy. I searched until I found a pair of latex stockings.

"Why does mom have these?" Perhaps mom was much more provocative than I gave her credit for. I found some more crazy stuff, a couple one-piece string lingerie. There were a few pairs of crotchless panties. I took them alongside the latex stockings and a pair of stiletto heels. All in red, it was a great colour on her.

I returned downstairs and saw some mom standing next to my aunt. The rope placed neatly on the kitchen table. Susan kept mouthing off to mom. I wanted Susan to be fully conscious for most of this process. Not in the trance like state as those on the bus, I needed to do it slow, each step needed to happen with great detail.

As I got closer, I saw mom's body standing next to my aunt. It was still as wonderful as the first time, and it got me rock hard. I stood next to my aunt, her yammering getting on my nerves.

"Mom tie her up, oh and where are your panties?"

"I placed them on the chair, hun."

"Please go get them, I need you to shut her up. Ball them up, get some duck tape and stuff them in her mouth then tape it shut."

Mom did as I asked, and Susan lost her mind.

"Oh my god, No! Michael, please, listen, I get it, I can be difficult. Please don't make Jen put her panties in my mouth."

"It's a bit late for that, Susan."

"Michael, Mikey, let's talk about this."

"We were talking about it, now is not the time for talking, Susan, it's time for you to experience some shame. Embarrassment, something that goes beyond your divorce, you're going to be our slut today."

"Please Mikey, just let me go, I won't bother your mom or you any more."

This gave me flashbacks of when I offered to leave and never return. I can see now why dad enjoyed this, it was a power trip. It inflated your ego, mine was already at max. I was riding the high, enjoying the view from the top of the hill. Susan, needed to change her tune. By the end of this, I wanted her begging to be used by me and my mom. To do that, I needed to get her turned on. My powers didn't come with an instruction manual, but there's definitely logic to some of the madness.

Joleen was screaming 'fuck me!' pretty quick into her orders, and was even posing. Mom seemed to get off on the idea that she was taking care of me, something she loved doing. This means the sexual order is reinforced by the individual's own desires. So what did Susan love, well simple. I can order her to tell me, this counts as a sexual act for my pleasure.

"Mom, hold off on that order. Susan, tell me what turns you on. What gets you off the most, since you want to talk. I'll let you talk for a bit."

Susan resisted, probably the biggest level of resistance I've witnessed. Her face contorted, mouth strained to stay closed, funny how it wouldn't close all this time.

"Susan!" I yelled, as I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her.

"I...I...I.... I like being slapped hard, not just my ass but my tits and face. I like it when someone hits me, with a belt, whip, or a stick. The pain turns me on. I like it when they call me their baby and I call them daddy. I like being better than my sister, I like being told all my faults, even when you said I was a bitch, I got a little wet. I like being told what to do, and during sex I prefer to be fucked hard and deep. I like it when someone cums down my throat, because it's my reward and I deserve it."

Mom gasped, "oh my gosh Susan, you're"

"You're a daddy's girl," I finished mom's sentence. "You must terribly miss grandad." This fit really well, Susan wailed during his funeral. I thought it was a bit much, even for a girl who truly loved their father.

This revelation excited me, behind all that sense of accomplishment was someone with a desperate need to make her daddy happy. Maybe all of this was all a desperate need to make her dad happy, the uptight persona and micromanaging of her sister.

"Well Susan, today I'll be your daddy. As a matter of fact, I'll be your daddy from now on."

Susan covered her mouth, afraid of saying more. It was too late now, I knew her vulnerabilities. Time to attack.

"Mom continue with the previous order," I said before I held Susans arms.

"No Michael please....Micaaaaaaaa." The last muffled screams of my name before her mouth was filled with mom's panties. Mom then wrapped the tape around her lips.

"Mom put these on, you'll be her dominatrix for a bit."

"Yes Mikey."

I imagined my aunt getting off her knees, and undressing. While she wasn't too keen or excited, she did as I thought. Standing up and taking off her clothes. As soon as the order was completed, she started blushing uncontrollably.

I got the rope and started tying her up, placing her on the chair in the process. I decided to make sure her head lay over the back of the chair, with her butt jutting out the edge.

By the time I was done, mom was dressed in her sexy latex outfit.

"What was the first thing you said got you off, being slapped?"

I said before lightly slapping her face. Susan looked at me, her face full of disgust. Even hatred, I sensed her disdain. I knew that this was going to be a difficult process because I was trying to undo years of bitterness in one fucking, but it was going to be the most intense fucking she'd ever experienced.

'Slap!' I slapped her again, slightly harder than before. I wanted to make her mad, to fuel her emotions. There's a reason why sex with your worst enemy can feel just as good as sex with the one you love. The power dynamic Susan was used to, one where she's in charge, was being destroyed.

With, 'slap,' each, 'slap,' and 'slap,' every 'slap.'

"Mom." I almost forgot mom, who was standing there quietly with her hands and feet together. Her outfit was mesmerising, with her exposed breasts.

"Yes dear."

"Please go behind this slut and rub her clit for me."

Mom nodded, and immediately got to work. This only annoyed Susan, being touched there by a woman when she was straight. Being touched in such a vulnerable area by her sister, it really got her blood boiling.

After a few more hits, Susan tried to break free. Since I overwrote my order to get on her knees with getting undressed. Susan may as well be free of my mind control. She couldn't really move, her arms were tied to the back legs of the chair, it was made of steel, so I knew she wasn't going to break free. Her slender body meant she was rather weak.

I slapped her some more, smiling as I did so. Enjoying the feeling of degrading this poor woman. There was a single moment, where after slap she sort of relished in the pain. Her eyes closed, and it almost looked like she was masturbating. It was a relatively lewd expression, It didn't last long, but there was something there.

"Mom, is she wet?"

"Surprisingly so sweetie, I can see her lips glistening. Should I slip a finger inside?"

"No, no mom. Come here, suck my dick in front of your sister."

At this point mom was my pet, she had no delay between orders and actions. Susan on the other hand did not want to see the lewd behaviour. I could see her closing her eyes, to avoid witnessing this.

'Slap!' I hit her hard, enough to leave a handprint on the side. Susan wailed into her panty filled mouth.

I heard her shrieks and groans to the aftermath of such a hit.

"You better not close your eyes again." I said with all seriousness. This time, Susan looked terrified, and kept her eyes well open as mom starting licking the tip.

"You need to learn how to be a good whore, you always call my mom one. So let's teach you, if I see you close your eyes then you'll get more hard ones. You got that you fucking slut!"

Susan nodded.

I didn't have much opportunity to think about Susan's pain, mom had also grown emboldened. Her whole mouth devoured my dick like a vacuum. I could feel the back of her throat as she gagged ever so gently. Mom went a few steps further, worshipping my cock. Tapping it against her tongue, her face, her lips.

"Ahh fuck, mom you're really good at that."

"You like that sweetie, you still taste so good. Mommy likes it when your hard cock twitches in her mouth," she said before gulping it down her throat once more. It was hard to remain standing as mom licked every inch of my shaft. I groaned and gasped, I grunted and panted. An animal really, with how much she applied herself.

I held her hair, and got a got view. Mom looked back at me, she smiled at me and I smiled at her. Held her mouth open and let me do the work. I got her to drool all over her breasts, without my help she repositioned her breasts around my dick.

"Oh...fuck, yes, use those tits of yours." Mom did as she did before, stroking my dick with her breasts. My comment urged her on, and got her breathing heavily. The feeling of her breath with each upward and downward shift almost got me to cum, I even squirted some on her face.

"Stop!" I yelled, I'd lost track of time. I needed to check on my prey.

Susan was watching intently, her eyes not wavering, and her hips were actually shifting.

"Slut, are you rubbing yourself against the chair?"

"Hmmm, guess you are a whore just like aren't you sis." Mom said, before slowly licking my quivering dick. I pulled her mouth away because any more, and I'd cum.

Susan stopped gyrating, and huffed. Pretending we were implying these behaviours, not seeing them. When she stopped she got jittery, her feet wouldn't stop shaking and her body kept randomly twiching.

"You seem horny Susan...ahh mom fuck," mom had started stroking me. "Mom I said stop."

"Sorry sweetie, you looked like you were about to cum. You know I still haven't seen it, I want to know what it's like, how it tastes."

"Right now we need to entertain our slut here. I'm sure she's wet enough now to get the fucking she deserves, and maybe she'll appreciate it."

Susan seemed nervous, there were drops of sweat on her face. I caressed Susan's face, she leaned as if she was reciprocating my affection. Once more, she caught herself and shifted away.

Mom agreed to my idea. We moved behind her and I positioned mom right underneath my aunts protruding ass. To give her the best view of me going in and out.

"Mom, spread her ass for me, and lick her clit."

'Smack.' I gave Susan a good spank. I planned to keep doing it as I pushed inside her.

Once I got in position. "You said, hard and deep. I remember that, so I won't show you any mercy."

I pushed all the way in. "mnn...mnn...mnnnnnn." Susan grunted, through the panties in her mouth. Her pussy, tight for a 40-year-old woman. I imagine she wasn't having much sex in her own personal life. Whatever the reason in it got me to gasp in ecstasy, I took all my strength to push all the way in this tight pussy. Once I felt the back of her hole, I pulled out. Mom was keeping her tight ass open, and doing well to keep licking her clit.

"You must be enjoying this Susan, or would you prefer baby."

I followed this up with a spank on her right as cheek, and another thrust inside her. The noises she made were incomprehensible, I didn't know what to make of it. Her body language though gave me the answers, even with her stiff restrains, she pushed ever so slightly into me when I thrust forward.

Mom was slurping something underneath her butt, what I assumed were her pussy juices. Another thing was her body almost in a constant state of withdrawal the moment my dick wasn't inside her. The way her breathing changed, and how her muscles go tense when I was all the way in. I couldn't see her face, but I knew all types of dirty, filthy expressions were on it.

"You want this don't you baby." I increased my pace, knowing I was about to break her. About to reach the crescendo, the amount of pleasure and pain had to all go up a notch.

Susan didn't respond to my question. "Mom spank her," mom gave her a heavy blow. Something that felt personal.

"My son asked if you like that, you whore, I can taste you enjoying my son's dick. I always knew you were full of shit." It's always important to remember that some of these things are their own free will. I didn't make mom say that, nor did I instruct her to treat her this way. This was as much revenge for me as it was for her, maybe even more so for her.

The only thing that I was doing really was getting my rocks off using her body, and I was really getting more pleasure than ever before.

Susan responded to my mom, nodding and making what sounded like a yes sound.

'Smack!' Mom followed her previous hit with another.

"Answer him when he talks to you." If I wasn't in love with my mom before, I was most certainly in complete adoration for her now.

I decided now was the time to let Susan talk again, her resistance to our sexual activities was gone. What remained was how deep I could get her mind to break. I unwrapped the duct tape and pulled the panties out of her mouth. I then continued where I left off, fucking her tight pussy hard and deep. Since I wanted to make sure I hit the back of her pussy, I needed to be a bit slower than normal. However, this was perfect pace for her.

"Ahh...fuck yes, please fuck me. Oh yes, deeper, deeper, hard inside me."

"Is that really you talking Susan, you really like being fucked like this."

"Yes daddy." A surprising response.

I pulled out of her.

"Mom, open your mouth." The warmth of Susan's pussy into the just as warm mouth of my mother. I'd never been so proud of myself.

"Please, put it back in. Please daddy, please." Susan turned her head, pleading with not just her words. Her eyes, as well.

"Beg me for it baby, actually beg us. Ask mom if she can share it with you."

I saw it, the last few vestiges of her resistance, submitting to me wasn't the real test. It was submitting to mom, the younger sibling. The one with whom she'd had the greatest rivalry.

"Um, Jen."

"Call her mistress." I interrupted.

"Mistress, Daddy, please let me have your dick inside of me."

"What do you think, mom," I said before pulling my dick out of her mouth.

"I think I need some attention too sweetie, she can't have all the fun."

"You're right, mom, get up and make her eat your pussy. I'm sure your panties got her used to the taste of your pussy."

We changed positions, and mom placed one foot over Susan's shoulder and on to her back. I could see mom's engorged clit protruding out of the crotchless panties.

"Taste it slut." Susan didn't get an opportunity to hesitate, mom shoved her face on to her clit. I reset the tip of my dick to Susan's entrance, and began the slow, hard strokes. Tentatively finding my rhythm, as the woman moaned into mom's clit.

This was a real tag team, I made sure to drive myself hard enough that Susan's face hit against mom. Mom took the opportunity to slap her face as Susan licked her clit. The moment's mom wasn't hitting her, I spanked her butt. Almost a constant barrage of attacks. Her cheeks were rosy red, and her smooth ass cheeks were the same.

'Smack, slap, smack, slap, smack, slap, smack,' this went on for a few minutes. I would have hit her harder, her pussy was too tight to focus. Even with how wet she was, I was struggling to hold my cum in. Her responses to each hit were ones of pure bliss, the pain, and pleasure meant that she was not in any control of her body. The restraints were effectively useless, this woman wanted to be fucked and smacked around.

12