The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,236 Followers

Benita smiled nervously at Carmen before following the old woman into a small room in the back with a table just large enough for four people to sit around it. It was a cosy room which looked like a psychics "reading room," all it was missing was the crystal ball in the centre of the table.

The old woman sat in the seat opposite the door and Benita sat across from her. What followed was just what the old woman said, she started to chant and perform an incantation or ritual of some sort as Benita sat there. At one point the old woman instructed Benita to drink the liquid and Benita did so, in one long drink. Benita did not pause to assess the rude taste of the concoction, instead just downing it quickly. After which the old woman continued the ritual until she fell silent and bowed her head.

Then the old woman escorted Benita out to the front of the shop and had her sit at the counter. The old woman took Carmen in the back and repeated the process with her, and Carmen hesitated only slightly in drinking the drink and took two tries to down the whole thing.

"Now, both of you, go and sit on the bench outside," The old woman said as she and Carmen emerged from the back room.

"For how long?" Benita asked curiously.

"Until you don't remember sitting down," The old woman said with a sparkle in her eye.

At that, Benita and Carmen walked outside and sat down on the bench in front of the store. In a little more than a minute, Benita and Carmen looked at each other with confusion, wondering how they ended up sitting in a bench when the last thing they remember, they were walking along, talking.

"You don't let any guys get close enough for you to really care about them, so you would want to have meaningful sex with any of them?" Carmen said as she stood up.

"Oh please, I'd let a guy get close, It's just none of them are worth getting that close to," Benita said as she stood up and the pair started walking again.

"Then you need to start dating a better class of guys!" Carmen said while shaking her finger.

"Better class of guy? Is there such a thing?" Benita replied with a laugh, which Carmen reluctantly joined her on.

polyman
polyman
1,236 Followers
12