The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the shopping outing passed without incident and only once did Benita pick up the phone to call Stacey. Benita hung up the phone before the other end answered the call; she was still not ready to act on her desires.

By Wednesday of that week Benita's cock had stopped growing and had settled into quite a respectable cock, one that any man would be proud of. When erect, Benita's cock was eight inches long with a two and a half inch wide shaft, and a mushroom shaped cockhead which measured three inches at its widest point.

On Thursday of that week another dilemma had surfaced, this one was brought on by Benita's best friend, Carmen.

"Hey, Gravity Pope is having that massive sale tomorrow, so I was wondering if you wanted to sleep over tomorrow night, so we could get there early?" Carmen asked calmly.

This was not unheard of, as the pair had spend countless nights over at either one's place before. The trouble was that due to the cramped nature of Carmen's bedroom and apartment, it was impractical to sleep anywhere but in Carmen's bed with Carmen. Before all of these changes to Benita's body, this would not be a problem for the long-time friends. Now that Benita had a cock, which she had not as yet admitted to or shown anyone, she was scared to sleep in bed with another woman.

"Why don't I just meet you at your place Saturday morning?" Benita replied, hoping Carmen would go for her compromise.

"My place is closer to Gravity Pope so we can get an earlier start to the day. With a sale like this, you know that all the good shoes will be gone early. Besides, it's been quite a while since we've spent a girl's night in. It'll be fun . . . What do you say?" Carmen asked in a light, yet hopeful tone of voice.

It was clear that Carmen had noticed the distance that Benita had been putting between the two of them and wanted to reconnect. While the prudent part of Benita knew it would best to graciously refuse, she knew she couldn't do so without hurting her best friend's feelings.

"Sure," Benita smiled nervously.

"Great!" Carmen said and gave Benita an energetic hug.

It was during that hug that Benita realized that she had never been so close to another woman since her sexual desires for women surfaced. As Carmen hugged Benita, Benita was acutely aware of every square inch of Carmen's body that was pressed up against her now. Benita could even make out exactly where Carmen's nipples were pressed up against her own breasts. That was the moment when in Benita's mind Carmen switched over from simply her best friend to being a woman.

That Friday night, Carmen and Benita talked, chatted and visited as the old friends reconnecting that they were. It was traditional for the women to wear just a sleep shirt and panties. Benita made sure to wear her sock-stuffed panties, hoping her friend would not get inquisitive or curious.

All through the evening Benita stole glances at Carmen's body, hoping and praying that Carmen wouldn't notice either her glances or her cock. Sure Benita was finding Carmen attractive both as a person and as a woman, but it was Carmen's friendship which meant the most to Benita.

It was good for Benita to spend the evening with her oldest and dearest friend and just be plain old Benita. On more than one occasion Benita almost opened up and told Carmen her darkest secrets, yet never could actually do it.

As the pair crawled into Carmen's bed that night, Benita made sure to turn and face away from Carmen. Thankfully Carmen did the same, but as Benita drifted off to sleep she was aware that their ass-cheeks were touching.

12