The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 03

Story Info
Emergence - Benita tells Carmen her secret with hot results.
4.7k words
4.64
22.8k
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,241 Followers

Chapter 03:

"Emergence"

Benita woke up and yawned as the morning sun filtered in through the blinds of Carmen's bedroom window. Benita was sleeping in Carmen's bed with Carmen as she had done when she had fallen asleep. As she woke up, Benita knew that she was not in the same position she had been when she went to sleep. Benita had made sure to sleep on her side, facing away from Carmen, yet she awoke to find herself in a very different position.

Carmen was still sleeping on her side facing away from Benita, this was not the problem. Benita was now spooning her best friend Carmen from behind, with not an inch of space between them. Both Carmen and Benita were sleeping on their right sides. Carmen was on the side of the bed near the wall, and was facing the wall. Benita's right arm was under Carmen's pillow and her left arm was across Carmen's torso, snugly resting underneath Carmen's breasts. To make matters worse, Benita's cock was resting up against Carmen's ass-crack. Or rather Benita's cock was trying to nestle into Carmen's ass-crack, the socks in Benita's panties prevented any real intimate contact.

Benita was in tortuous heaven; she was holding a woman she was attracted to in an intimate position in bed and both were almost nude. Benita dared not move yet she nestled her head a little closer to Carmen's. Benita snuggled up to her long-time friend's ear as she savoured the stolen moment of intimacy.

Benita knew that she should move and break the obvious and unmistakably intimate contact with her best friend before Carmen woke up. Yet as hard as Benita tried to move, she couldn't. Benita simply told herself to snuggle just a moment longer. That moment came and went and Benita still couldn't move, yet her excitement grew with each passing second.

In her sleep Carmen took a deep breath and this caused her breasts to rise and lower with her breathing. In doing so, it was almost as if the breasts were caressing Benita's arm. Benita shifted her left arm and felt the weight of Carmen's large, round breasts for the first time.

With a groan and stifled moan, Benita lifted her left hand and moved it up and cupped Carmen's left breast, or any breast for the first time. It felt heavenly to have another woman's soft, feminine orb in her hand. Subtlety at first, Benita started to manipulate the breast, feeling its texture and consistency. This grew to caressing and exploring all of Carmen's upper chest area, and then down her body to where the shirt no longer covered her body.

When Benita's finger met Carmen's skin, Benita knew she wanted to be closer to her friend. Benita traced a long finger up Carmen's body from her upper thigh to her breast, not breaking contact with her best friend's skin at all. As Benita's hand steadily moved up Carmen's body, Benita watched Carmen's face for signs she was waking up. Benita moaned and felt pure heaven when she finally held Carmen's nude breast in her hand.

Now that Benita had her hand up Carmen's shirt, the real caressing began. Benita's hand was everywhere as she meandered around her best friend's abundant breasts. Benita pressed her body tighter against Carmen's as she felt up her long-time friend.

It was inevitable, but simply holding and caressing Carmen was not enough, Benita longed to feel an even more intimate contact with her best friend. It was the kind of contact that her socks were preventing her from having. Carmen's ass-crack was calling to Benita's cock and she ached to feel its warmth envelop her cock.

With Benita's sane and sensible self screaming at her to stop, her right hand continued to move down to her groin. First one, then the other sock was removed from her panties and discarded. In all this time Benita did not pause or stop her caressing or exploring of Carmen's breasts with her left hand.

Benita then inched forward and nestled her cock into the warmth that was Carmen's ass-crack. Benita moaned lightly as she revelled in the most heavenly sensation ever. For a moment all was well and Benita even believed that she could break the contact in a moment, yet still she wanted more.

Knowing she was taking a great risk, yet not caring, too blinded by lust, Benita pulled her own panties down over her hips then further down to her knees and finally her ankles. With a flick of her foot, Benita was only wearing her nightshirt.

Benita moved in once again and nestled her cock back to its new home: Carmen's ass-crack. The sensation of Carmen's panties against her big, fat throbbing eight-inch cock felt indescribable to Benita.

Instinct took over and before Benita knew what she was doing she was grinding her cock up and down Carmen's panty-covered ass-crack. As the grinding and dry-fuck continued, Benita's lust blazed and her passion wanted more, it wanted to feel skin on skin. Benita's left hand moved from its groping and caressing of Carmen's breasts to reach down to the waistband of Carmen's panties.

As Benita was about to pull Carmen's panties down so she could finally feel a woman's skin against her aching cock, Carmen's left hand moved. Without a word, Carmen grasped Benita's left hand before Benita had a chance to pull Carmen's panties down.

"Ben, what are you doing?" Carmen asked in a tone of voice that she tried to sound concerned but instead rang with confused desire.

Benita froze and even her heart stopped, she had been caught. Benita wracked her mind to find some sort of excuse, some reason for the position Carmen found her in. As hard as she tried, Benita found none; no reason would answer or explain why she had been doing what she had been to her best friend. Words would not explain why. The burning need to have sex with the woman she was holding still burned intensely inside Benita.

"Just let me do it," Benita answered in a husky whisper into Carmen's nearest ear as she resumed her grinding efforts.

To say Carmen was confused was an understatement! Carmen awoke from and incredibly realistic erotic dream to find the unmistakable sensation of a hard cock being ground into her ass-crack. Strangely enough she also felt a pair of breasts pressed into her back and a soft, feminine hand caressing her breasts, quite expertly too as a matter of fact. When she realized that it was her best friend, her best FEMALE friend who seemed to be grinding a sizable cock against her ass-crack, this was so bizarre it was surreal.

Carmen had been in a dream-state and woke up horny with an already wet pussy. Benita's hand was already groping her breasts under her shirt and she was dry-fucking her when Carmen came to consciousness. Carmen had been awake for some time now, not sure what to do and unable to bring herself to stop the situation. When Benita's hand moved down to grasp her by the waist, Carmen knew had to act.

"I never knew, Ben," Carmen moaned out as the pleasures and sensations of the grinding started to take its toll on Carmen's better judgement.

"Please Carmen, I'll explain everything later, just don't say a word," Benita answered as she ground her cock harder against the panty-covered ass-crack of Carmen.

As Carmen sat there and let her best friend dry-fuck her ass-crack, Carmen revelled in sensations. Carmen couldn't believe how lifelike the strap-on-dildo, that she was convinced Benita was using, felt. As well she was still stunned that her best friend was gay and she never knew.

When Carmen's left hand released its grip on Benita's left hand and flopped down on the bed, Benita took that as consent to remove Carmen's panties. Benita pulled down on Carmen's panties in a rough and harsh manner and had them down before Carmen realized what was going on. Before Carmen could protest or pull her panties back up Benita had her big, fat hard cock nestled into Carmen's ass-crack, intimate skin touching intimate skin.

As Benita's cock ground away against Carmen's body, it was Carmen's turn to moan. Benita growled as she intensified her grinding efforts on Carmen's ass-crack and brought her hand back to caress Carmen's breasts, this time lifting up Carmen's nightshirt to do so. As Carmen's reluctant excitement rose, her pussy leaked forth with pussy-juice. On one of her downward strokes, Benita felt wetness against her cock.

Benita growled and did not wait or ask permission; she simply pulled her pelvis back until her cock broke contact with Carmen's ass-crack and flopped forward. Just as a confused Carmen was missing the phallic invader of her ass-crack, she felt that same cock slide along another crack.

Both Carmen and Benita moaned out in sexual satisfaction as Benita's cock slid along the slit of Carmen's pussy for the first time. Any thought of protest or demands for explanation were gone in the heat of the moment. Instinct took over and by Benita's third stroke, Carmen started move her hips in time to stroke her pussy along the length of Benita's cock. Carmen was still convinced that Benita was wearing some sort of top-quality strap-on-dildo.

Neither woman knew how long the stroking of Carmen's very wet slit lasted before it happened. Either by accident or instinct, Carmen shifted her hips and Benita's cock slipped right into Carmen's pussy.

"Oh God!" Carmen moaned out as half of Benita's cock entered Carmen's pussy.

"I'm sorry, Carmen, I didn't mean to go that far," Benita said as she started to withdraw her cock.

"Shut-up and fuck me, Ben!" Carmen moaned out as she started to move her hips.

Benita moaned out in something which was a cross between lustful moaning and tears of joy. Benita was fucking a woman, and she was not stopping to ask how or why it happened.

After a few strokes it was clear to both partners that this position did not allow the hard and fast fucking that they both were aching for. Benita got on her hands and knees, and pulled Carmen up to a kneeling position before she entered her best friend from behind.

Benita's inexperience showed, as not long into the doggie-style fuck, Benita groaned out and came with ferocity deep into Carmen's pussy. Out of fear, shock and confusion for feeling a strap-on-dildo cuming inside her, Carmen started to pull off of Benita. The mating instinct took over and in response Benita grasped Carmen by a large clump of hair and thrust hard. Benita shoved her cock deep into Carmen's pussy and finished depositing her load.

The forceful and savage way that Carmen had been taken and put in her place touched a deeply recessed submissive portion of Carmen. In response, Carmen came just as Benita was finishing cuming. When both women had finished their respective climaxes they slumped back down onto the bed, spooning once again and breathed hard to catch their breath.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened?" Carmen said as she lay still, catching her breath.

"I think we just fucked," Benita replied breathlessly with her softening cock still imbedded inside Carmen.

"No shit, but with what?" Carmen asked with a tone that was a cross between anger and confusion.

"My cock," Benita said with a fearful and sincere look in her eyes, which a stunned and confused Carmen believed.

"YOUR WHAT?" Carmen asked for clarification, the cock in question steadily softening inside her pussy.

"My cock, I've been meaning to talk to you about it, but I couldn't quite find the right words," Benita replied very sheepishly.

"So you decided the best way to tell me about it was to fuck me with it?" Carmen replied in an angry tone.

At that, Benita pulled out of Carmen, turned to face away from her best friend and sit on the edge of the bed. Before Carmen could ask what was going on, Benita started to cry, burying her face in her hands.

"I'm so sorry. I never meant any of this to happen. I almost didn't come over for fear something like this might happen," Benita said in between her sobs and cries.

Carmen looked her best friend, the woman she had just made love to and given her virginity to, in stunned confusion. Carmen didn't know what to believe and part of her thought it was all a cruel joke of some kind. Part of her was still angry and upset with Benita for causing the situation and the fuck. Yet the sight of her long-time, best friend crying proved too much for Carmen so she moved up and hugged Benita from behind.

When the hug started Benita was crying, with her head in her hands and her elbows resting on her knees, so her cock was fully concealed beneath her thighs. After a moment of the hug and silent comfort from behind, Benita loosened up both emotionally and physically. When Benita dropped her hands to her knees and slacked her legs, Carmen got her first view of Benita's cock.

"HOLY SHIT!" Carmen shouted in shock as soon as her eyes fell on the softening member and once again, Benita recoiled.

Benita got up, rushed across the room and started to toss her clothes on, intent on leaving. Benita was mortified to have such a hurtful reaction from her best friend, the first person to ever see her cock. At that moment, Benita just wanted the earth to open up and swallow her whole.

"Wait, don't leave," Carmen said in a soothing manner, yet Benita continued to dress, ignoring Carmen's words.

Carmen got up and stopped Benita from dressing and they got into a scuffle over Benita's bra.

"Let me go!" Benita said in near tears.

"No! Ben, let's talk about this," Carmen urged as she still held firm onto Benita's bra.

"Why? Clearly you think I'm a freak, a hideous FREAK!" Benita said before bursting into tears, letting go of the bra.

Benita collapsed into a ball on the floor and rested up against the door, crying. Carmen kneeled down beside Benita, wrapped her arms around her best friend and pulled the sobbing woman into a hug. This time Benita turned and embraced Carmen and the pair said nothing as Benita cried herself out, eventually falling silent.

"I never knew you had a . . . one of those," Carmen said tactfully after Benita had been silent for a short while.

"Up until a few weeks ago, I didn't," Benita said in a quiet tone.

Carmen looked at Benita with a raised eyebrow and Benita sighed. Benita told Carmen everything that had happened to her in the past month. From the sore feeling in her clitoris a month ago till waking up spooning Carmen moments before, Benita told it all. It felt good to finally tell someone what she had been going through. It also felt right that, the person she first confided in was Carmen.

"So . . . can I have a look?" Carmen asked the question on her mind as delicately as possible.

"Well . . ." Benita replied as she looked at Carmen with a sceptical expression and examined her friend's face for a moment.

"C'mon, Ben, you've fucked me with it, the least you could do is let me have a good look at it," Carmen said with a chuckle.

"You're taking this all rather well," Benita said with a light chuckle, in a somewhat convinced manner.

"My mind is still blown from waking up with your cock wedged in my ass-crack," Carmen said with a dismissive chuckle. "I'm sure I'll have a freak-out later . . . until then, do I get to take a look at this cock of yours or what?" Carmen asked as she shook Benita slightly.

"Okay," Benita said as she got up and walked towards the bed.

Carmen remained sitting where she was and watched Benita walk over to and sit down on the bed with legs firmly closed. Benita looked Carmen, deep in the eyes to read her friend's reaction as Benita opened up her legs to reveal her cock to anyone for the first time.

Carmen sat there in stunned wonder and looked at what she knew shouldn't be, yet was. There, hanging between Benita's legs was a large cock, still somewhat soft yet a respectable size, nonetheless.

"Wow," Carmen said in wonder as she visually toured Benita's cock from across the room. "Do you still have a pussy?" Carmen asked curiously.

"You tell me," Benita said in a soft and inviting tone of voice as she opened her legs a bit more and shifted her rump to the edge of the bed.

Carmen moved forward and sat down between Benita's legs. Benita watched as her long-time friend reached out with her hand and touched her cock for the first time.

Time stood still for the pair as Carmen grasped Benita's cock and felt its hardness for the first time. Carmen felt the baby soft skin and that was the first thing which struck her as odd, that while it was a cock alright, its surface was a soft and smooth as the most intimate places on a woman's body. She ran her finger up the underside of the cock and Benita couldn't help but shudder and slump back, surrendering to her friend's explorative touches. When Carmen's finger reached the head of the cock she ran her finger over it and inspected it and noticed something else odd.

"Hmm, no foreskin," Carmen said as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and moved in very close to inspect the skin near the head.

"What? Is something wrong?" Benita asked in a husky tone of voice, her manner a cross between being worried and very horny.

"No, it's just that when guys are born their cocks have skin which covers the head of the cock, but with yours, it doesn't have that, I can't even see any marks of the circumcision. You simply never had any foreskin," Carmen said while still looking intently at the mushroom shaped head of the cock.

Carmen shifted her focus down the shaft of Benita's cock and found herself face to face with a pussy for the first time in her life. Reaching out and not really thinking about it she ran a finger up Benita's slit, causing Benita to buck and twitch from the intense pleasure of the intimate touch. Carmen ran her finger down the inside of the slit and found the entrance to Benita's pussy and slowly thrust her finger inside her best friend's pussy.

"Ooh, you have both a pussy and a cock," Carmen said as she still explored Benita's pussy with two fingers of one hand, while she still held onto Benita's cock with the other. "The best of both worlds," Carmen said with a wink.

"It hasn't seemed like it, so far," Benita replied with a slightly hurt tone.

Knowing that she shouldn't do anymore, Carmen removed her finger from Benita's pussy and let go of Benita's cock. Instantly the look in Benita's eyes changed to one of hurt and rejection. In that instant, Carmen's heart went out to her best friend and knew that Benita needed a bit of reassurance that she was not a "hideous freak".

Carmen smiled as she re-inserted her finger into Benita's pussy, but this time she was not inspecting or probing, this contact was clearly sexual. Carmen reached up and started to move her hand up and down the shaft of Benita's cock. Benita twitched and moaned as she looked down to see Carmen working on both her cock and her pussy at the same time.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" Benita asked but then laid back and thrust her pelvis up to meet Carmen's hand movements.

Carmen looked up to see the pleasure-flushed look on Benita's face and knew that she was the one who put it there. The pride in her accomplishments along with the growing heat of the moment caused Carmen to lean forward and lick Benita's slit for the first time and starting at the bottom then on up to the top, at the base of the underside of Benita's cock. The heat and strangeness of a cock being attached to a pussy added to the heat of the moment. Before Carmen knew what she was doing she was licking up the shaft of Benita's cock, destined to find the head.

Benita looked down just in time to see her best friend wrap her lips around the cock which Carmen didn't know existed, half an hour ago. The sensations were almost overwhelming, made much more intense by the fact that Carmen's and Benita's eyes were locked as Carmen started to swallow Benita's cock.

"Oh Carmen!" Benita said as indescribable pleasure, pleasure that she never knew existed washed over her body and her pussy started to weep its excitement.

polyman
polyman
1,241 Followers
12